The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
406 Followers

"How about if I did this..." she suggested, as she reached back with her free hand and pulled her butt cheeks apart. "Now you can see all my dirty places at once."

After only a second or two, she spun around and slid off the chair to kneel before Stuart. His hard dick was only an inch from her mouth.

"Or how about this, tie my hands behind my back as I look up at you all doe eyed and innocent, as I hold my mouth open for you?" She formed a perfect 'O' with her lips, but ruined whatever innocent persona she was trying for, when her fingers and thumbs reached up and cupped her nipples.

Again, Penny was waiting for Stuart to make his move, just an inch, and she knew she'd have him. Or more correctly, he'd have her, however he wanted.

Astonishingly, Stuart moved back and shook his head.

"No, Penny, I'd never pose you like that!" He turned his back and Penny's shoulders drooped that she'd failed. Stuart had far more self-control than she could ever expect.

'Bloody idiot!' she cursed in her mind. He still thinks this is just about posing for his drawings. 'What else can I do?' she thought, only for Stuart to provide at least some of the answer.

"I need to go to the restroom, and yes, it will be over two minutes." Without looking at Penny kneeling, he turned towards the back room, but Penny's hand shot out and caught one of his.

"No. Don't do that!" She exclaimed.

Stuart looked confused, but also a little angry, and a tingle fluttered through her stomach. He was getting angry at the intense willpower she was forcing him to use. The chance for Stuart to take charge was still a possibility.

"What I mean is I've already admitted I was going to masturbate when I got home, and you admitted you need to do it as well. Why not do it together? And by together, I mean we each touch only ourselves. I know guys say they need visual stimulation, so I can be yours while you can be mine."

Without waiting for Stuart to agree, Penny fluidly moved back to the chair and sat with her legs apart, and both hands went straight to her pussy. The middle finger of her left hand slipped effortlessly inside, causing a shiver down her spine, while the fingers on her right caressed her labia.

One of Stuart's hands gripped his shaft, but nothing more.

"Come closer sweetie." She cooed and Stuart shuffled closer, stopping as his toes reached the front of the chair.

Penny added a second finger inside, arching her head back, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she saw Stuart finally wanking. Persuading guys to masturbate in front of her always made Penny feel like a goddess. She wondered if he needed some lubricant, but he seemed to manage OK without it.

Besides, she didn't want to stop what she was doing in order to re-dress and grab her hand lotion from the glove box in her car. If she offered spit, she knew she would end up applying it directly with her mouth. If she offered pussy juice, it would be equally intimately applied. The problem was both ideas appealed and she was barely maintaining enough self-control not to just do it.

The cumulative build-up of her sexual desires all day, leading to her stripping off, and now playing with herself in front of an audience. Had left her hornier and more turned on than she'd been in a long time, resulting in her first orgasm barrelling towards her like an uncontrolled freight train.

One hand was rubbing her clit. She pulled her fingers from inside her pussy, they glistened as they locked on a breast and squeezed quite hard. For Penny, a hint of pain wrapped up with the pleasure currently outweighed the lack of penetration.

Her stomach and abdomen muscles trembled, and her raised knees swayed as her body lost some of its control. As it headed to the peak of her climax. Stuart's hand was moving faster as he watched Penny's fingers assault her breast and clit.

A drop of pre-cum formed at the opening of his cock, and Penny watched. Rapt as it gathered and fell on to the back of her hand, attacking her pussy. She jumped as if it was made of hot wax instead of body temperature seminal fluid.

It was enough to push her over the edge and she shuddered and groaned, and her orgasm crashed through her body.

Penny flopped back, exhausted, as her mind and body flooded with 'happy' chemicals. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, when she opened her eyes, she saw Stuart's hand was almost a blur on his dick.

Chapter 6

A slight frown crossed her face, concerned he might hurt himself with the friction, and then she abandoned one of her last self-imposed restrictions.

Sitting up, she grasped his wrist and pulled his hand from his dick.

"What..." Stuart asked, confused by her stopping him when he was that close to cumming.

Replacing her hand with his, she caressed the hot, hard flesh of his dick. A shiver passed down her spine as she touched this magnificent dick for the first time. She wrapped her finger around the shaft; they couldn't encircle it fully. Wanking the shaft up and down.

Without knowing how much pressure or friction Stuart could handle, Penny had other ideas. And drawing Stuart's attention to her other hand, she dropped it to her pussy and slipped two fingers inside.

They both watched as she withdrew them and spread her juices over the over large glans. Stuart gasped and threw his head back, trying to keep control as Penny repeated her actions.

But as she used a single fingertip to rub her juices around the most sensitive area below the head. Stuart shuddered.

"I'm gonna cum!"

That wasn't news to Penny. Since she'd been giving hand jobs from far too young an age, she knew almost better than Stuart, when he was about to cum. What surprised them both was when she leant forward and engulfed the tip of his cock between her lips.

Penny hadn't planned on that, but it would take a team of wild horses to get her to release it now. The taste of pre-cum on her tongue always drove her wild, and the additional seasoning from tasting herself as well made it a heady cocktail. But she only had a moment to savour that before Stuart stiffened.

It felt like his dick enlarged between her lips as his cum shot up the shaft. Coating her tongue and the back of her throat with spurt after spurt of cum. Penny revelled in the sensation almost as much as Stuart, as she imagined his large testicles draining into her mouth.

Stuart staggered back, catching Penny by surprise, his dick popping out of her mouth, leaving a dribble of cum down her chin. She quickly scooped it up and pushed the spilled cum back into her mouth without Stuart apparently noticing.

Penny closed her eyes and reclined back into the chair. Letting the cum ooze over her tongue as she spread it over every taste bud. The scent flooded her senses, and up the back of her nose. It was the nasal equivalent of a shot of vodka, a sudden rush and a natural high.

Taking slow, deep breaths, Penny tried to combine her recent climax with the cum slowly seeping down her throat. Trying to make the two events into one.

Suddenly she felt Stuart's hands behind her knees, pushing them up towards her chest and she opened her eyes, just as Stuart planted his lips on her sex. She opened her mouth to object, but the words didn't come as she discovered his tongue, like his dick and balls, was bigger than average.

Penny was conflicted. To her; a hand job had never been a 'proper' sex act. Before she felt ready for full sex, it was something she was happy to do as a compromise. A sort of 'fee' for being taken on a date, or in return for a favour, or even a better grade from a teacher.

When she upgraded to blow jobs, to avoid the sticky mess, she still didn't think of that as 'proper' sex, even though it had 'sex' in the name. So technically, Stuart going down to her shouldn't be different, but in her mind, it was. For some reason, cunnilingus had always been associated with full sex. Probably, as she'd never had one without the other.

Leonard was better at this than Stuart, but he'd admitted he'd researched several things in anticipation of his future partner's pleasure. Stuart's lack of skill was offset by his enthusiasm, hitting all the right spots just often enough that his wandering off course wasn't too great an issue. Of course, having an over-large tongue didn't hurt.

The tongue was pushing deeper inside her than any other tongue had done before, and that alone would be enough to stop Penny from telling Stuart to stop. Not that she wanted him to; she was already feeling a second climax stirring inside her.

She'd let Stuart return the favour, and when they were equal again, she could think more clearly afterwards. She'd stop this going any further.

Besides, she tried to rationalise to herself, giving Stuart some practice on a real woman, was doing him a favour. If she got a climax out of it, while she was taking one for the team, that was just a pleasant bonus.

Penny tried to relax, letting Stuart continue, but she had to re-evaluate his skill. Either he was getting better remarkably quickly, or she was just too sexually charged, that any attention, no matter if it was good or bad, would get her off.

Stuart got her close twice, but veered off course before she could cum. A frustrated Penny was trying to decide if she should tell Stuart what to do, or would her taking over hurt his ego? Then she realised she was wrong. Stuart was doing it deliberately, delaying her climax to maximise it.

That was something she both loved and hated. The climax, when it came, was always bigger than usual. However, Penny's lack of patience and need for instant gratification meant she hated the delay.

When Stuart started circling her clit again, while fingering her, she took matters in hand to speed up her climax and grasped her breasts. Her movement must have caught Stuart's attention, and he looked up to see Penny mauling her own breasts. Squeezing and releasing her nipples in a rhythm that matched her impending orgasm. A rhythm that brought that even closer.

With her eyes closed, concentrating on getting off, Penny groaned inwardly as Stuart removed his tongue and fingers. She'd been so close.

However, when she felt something pushing against her pussy moments later, her relief was short-lived. It took a moment too long to realise the object was not Stuart's fingers or tongue, but his dick. She opened her eyes in time to see the glans stretch her open and slip inside.

The sense of discomfort, from being stretched open wider than ever before, was wrapped up in so much pleasure it derailed whatever objection she was about to make. Her opening was gripping the shaft below the corona tightly and seemed reluctant to release it. And Penny had to agree with it.

So, when Stuart pulled back a little, she felt like he'd pulled her vagina with it. Her sex organ almost refused to let go of this amazing dick.

While Penny was trying to wrap her head around having sex with Stuart, he was working more of his dick inside her. By the time his pelvic bone pressed against her, Penny realised he was bigger than she thought. Her sex toy was only a little shorter, and without the thick ridge around the head. But when she used it, she had to hold on to the base.

So, Stuart was at least an inch and a half deeper than anything had ever been inside her. Penny knew that, except for a very few women with specific medical issues, a vagina could handle anything a penis can provide. If it's flexible enough to pass a baby, no penis, no matter how large, was an issue. At least once you're used to it.

She knew she should stop, but she couldn't get the genie back in the bottle. If she already had Stuart's dick buried inside her, she might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and enjoy it.

The consequences were something for the future and not for the 'right now'. Of course, that might have been her imminent climax clouding her rational thoughts.

Stuart's love making was like his oral skills, and he seemed to know only one speed. Fast and furious, which at the moment suited Penny down to the ground. He was supporting himself with his hands on the arms of the chair, his eyes closed in concentration.

Penny looked down to see his meat abusing her pussy, stretching her wide open. And she loved how it looked. Then she noticed her knees were black from the dirt on the floor, and she was reminded of where she was.

On her back on a dirty chair, in a harshly lit store, being pounded by some guy. It made her feel like a hooker, or worse. She couldn't know if the blackened windows were obscuring what they were doing from the outside. She might as well be getting fucked in front of an audience, and her heart pounded more quickly at that thought. The image formed of her being a prostitute fucking some guy on stage in front of an audience.

God, she loved that! She gripped Stuart's biceps tightly, digging her fingernails into his flesh.

"I'm gonna cum." She muttered in a guttural voice, and her body started to spasm as her orgasm flooded through her.

Stuart didn't slow down. Unlike Leonard, he kept going. Pounding away and drawing out her orgasm longer than usual. As the orgasm finally faded, the reality of sitting on the gritty chair kicked in.

"Stuart, we need to stop." His eyes popped open, and he looked at her dejectedly, assuming he wouldn't get to finish. "It's just the grit on this chair is digging into my ass."

He pulled out, and Penny winced at the slight pain as the head pulled out and left her horribly empty.

"I can finish you in my mouth again if you'd like?"

"No, stand up!" He ordered with a certain steel in his tone.

He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Penny was glad he was holding her, as her legs were a little wobbly from her climax, but he turned her towards the wall.

"Put your hands on the wall." Was his terse instruction and as she did it, she realised what he was planning, as he added. "Put a foot on the chair." Again, she was pleased he held her hips tightly, as she did as he ordered.

As he pushed towards her, she felt the tip of his dick press between her buttocks. It seemed to pause a moment as it passed her anus. A moment of panic hit Penny as she wondered if he was planning on taking her there. She would need a mountain of lube to get that monster back there.

Instead, Stuart kept moving forward until the upturned tip pressed against her labia. Pressing into her furrow, then pulling back, and pressing her lips apart. Until the tip engaged with her opening and slipping inside with little more than a grunt from Penny.

As Stuart returned to pounding her, this time from behind, Penny leant forward until she was resting her forearms along the wall. The slapping sound of their flesh on flesh. His near violent assault on her pussy with his giant dick woke something in Penny she'd never encountered before.

She'd always loved it when a guy took charge during sex, but sometimes that was a double-edged sword. With some guys, they only cared about their own orgasms.

Stuart was fucking her so hard her arms had slid up the wall, and now each impact shook her breasts, causing her nipples to graze against the wall. She suddenly realised there was another orgasm building quickly.

Three orgasms for Penny in such a short space of time were unusual and proved how much this whole twisted situation turned her on.

Concentrating on her body's reactions and urging it to bring on the orgasm, she was taken by surprise when Stuart grunted. He was going to cum any second.

Dropping one hand from the wall to rub furiously on her clit, using her forehead on the wall to keep herself steady, she felt Stuart stiffen again. His pounding rhythm faltered as he pumped more of his seed inside her.

Penny was so close, the feeling gave her just enough of a push to trigger her third climax of the night. Not as large as the last two, but still satisfying.

The pair were panting with exertion, and it took a minute or two to recover enough. Stuart stepped back and Penny hardly flinched this time as his dick popped free and a dollop of cum splattered onto the dirty floor.

Penny turned to face him, his face red and sweaty, but Penny knew she was hardly in any better condition.

"Bathroom." She suggested and headed out back, hearing Stuart follow.

The bathroom was small, but untouched by the fire. Only the smell of smoke reminded you of it. One glance in the mirror was enough to tell Penny what a state she was in. On her forehead was a large soot mark from the wall. Her hands and forearms are black, and her nipples had a black tinge as well. Two of her fingers were surprisingly clean, until she realised why, and looked down. The hood of her clit was blackened as well.

Shaking her head, she retreated to the toilet stall, not bothering to close the door. Sitting and peeing, Stuart's cum leaked out of her as she watched him move to the sink and wash his hands.

From behind, she noticed that while Stuart was slight, his legs and buttocks were well toned. This explained how he could fuck her so hard just now. She suspected she'd be tender in the morning.

Flushing the toilet, she moved next to Stuart, she noticed his deflating dick was resting on the edge of the sink.

"He looks thirsty." She commented and the pair laughed at the feeble joke, bleeding off the tension that had been building since they'd finished fucking.

"Penny, I'm so sorry..." Stuart started, but she stopped him with a fingertip over his lips.

She moved behind him, pressed her breasts to his back, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Don't apologise. I may not have planned what happened, but I really enjoyed it. You were pretty intense there at the end..."

"I'm..." Penny shut him up.

"I'm not finished. You were a little rough, but when I'm in the right mood, I love it when a guy takes charge and takes what he wants. However, you may want to check in the future if it's OK. You certainly have nothing to worry about regarding your tool." She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his softening dick. The fingers could reach around it now.

"You just need to improve your technique. I know it's kind of a guy thing, like asking for directions when driving, and while we like a guy with confidence. It only counts if that confidence is justified. Next time you're with someone, you'll get points if you admit you'd like them to guide you to make it better. A woman likes a guy who can admit to something that makes them a little vulnerable like that. With a bit of practice, you and your impressive attributes could be in demand.

"Next time you date someone, you can drop in a throwaway comment about tripping over your enormous feet up front. Find some excuse for you to show her how long your tongue is."

"Really, women would pick up on that?" Penny nodded.

"Can you get my clothes?" She asked and cleaned up as Stuart left.

When he returned dressed, he paused in the door, leaning against the frame to watch Penny.

"Like what you see?" She asked, untroubled by her nudity.

"You have no idea!" He replied with a relaxed chuckle.

Penny stepped over and took her bra from his hand and put it on.

"Shame we never quite finished that drawing." She said with her arms behind her back, hooking the clasp.

"Don't worry; I'll finish it later."

"You can do that?" She asked, taking her shirt from Stuart.

"Yeah, that's an image I'll never forget. If someone asked me in twenty years' time, I'm sure I could draw it from memory."

Penny smiled at that and took her shorts from Stuart.

"What about your panties?"

"I thought I'd leave those as a souvenir, provided you're discreet about it." She stepped into her shorts and shoes.

Checking her pockets for her phone and keys, Stuart cleared his throat.

janon314
janon314
406 Followers