The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
421 Followers

"Oh, I don't know. How about the plucky new DA refusing to bow down to the crime lord? Or a pushy reporter investigating too close to a crime lord. Or perhaps simply the daughter of the mayor or girlfriend of the hero abducted by a..."

"Crime lord!" They both finish together and laugh.

"So, lots of crime lord's, right?" She asked, and Stuart grinned and nodded.

"If we have a blank background, I should be able to draw whatever we need around you. I take pictures of you pretending to walk, then run, look scared or defiant."

"And presumably, we go from the respectable clothes I'm wearing to the ones you saw on the projector?" She asked and watched Stuart flush a little, swallow nervously, and nodded.

"OK, that sounds like a plan. I'm sure I can ham it up in the early poses. I have one suggestion. One that might raise more money by itself."

"What's that?"

"Presumably, the last frame would be the largest? How about you leave space near me. Then when you auction it off, you offer to draw in whoever buys the artwork next to me? In whatever costume they want. A hero or villain."

"Whoa, that's genius, Penny." Being called a genius for a good idea made her feel really amazing.

As the pair ate, discussing what they could do, Penny downed several glasses of wine. Just for her nerves, she told herself.

Chapter 4

Scene: Inside the comic book store, Stuart is locking the door.

"Do you have any more of that whitewash you put on the windows? We could paint that side wall to give you the plain background you need."

"Yeah. I'll get it from the back room."

"Bring two brushes if you have them." She called after he'd left the room.

The scene faded out, then faded back in to show Stuart appear from the back room carrying a bucket of paint, two brushes and a drop cloth.

"Here we go Pen..." he stopped as he saw Penny in just her underwear.

"I didn't want to get paint on my clothes." She said, as if in explanation. "Anyway, you'll see me wearing less later. You certainly did last night."

Spreading out the cloth over the floor, the pair started to paint the wall.

"I've just had an idea." Stuart commented. "How about we do a video? A sort of glimpse behind the scenes, where you explain what we're doing, and I can use it to help advertise the auction."

Penny is a little conflicted about that. She knew Stuart could draw her, so you couldn't be sure it was her. If she had a video of her out there, she'd have to commit to it. But actors need to self-promote and she'd need to ensure the resulting drawings looked like her. And get copies for her resume.

Scene: at the comic book store, Penny, dressed in her initial costume and holding her phone up to record herself. While her hair is up, her blouse is open at the neck. Making her look hot rather than frumpy.

"Hi my name is Penny, I'm an actress..." she paused as she slipped on the wing framed glasses and pouted.

"Recently, my good friend Stuart's comic book store was destroyed in a fire." Keeping the phone pointed at herself, she turns on the spot, showing the damage to the rest of the store.

"We were talking about what we can do to get the money to reopen it and came up with a neat idea. Stuart is a brilliant artist, and we decided he'd do some unique art and then we'd auction off some of his other great art. Wave, Stuart!" She instructed as Stuart was framed in the background.

"As this is a comic book store, we decided we'd do this work on a comic book theme. Stuart asked me to pose for them, and we're about to take a pile of reference photos to base his art on." Penny paused a second, her free hand went to a button of her blouse.

"I should warn you, they are likely to get a little raunchy." She popped the next button, revealing a little cleavage.

She gave the camera a sexy look and paused.

"Is that it?" Stuart asked.

"Not yet, shush."

Composing herself, she continued.

"I hope you all enjoyed that and will join us at the auction. Oh, and before I forget. Stuart has promised. For anyone who pays a premium price for the art, he will add that person alongside me dressed in whatever superhero or supervillain costume of your choice. Bye now."

Stopping the recording, she turned to see Stuart giving her a double thumbs up.

"I think if we edit that video to insert a few of the pictures and post it online, it'll bump the numbers for the auction." Penny said, then handed the phone to Stuart.

Scene: A montage of Penny standing in front of the white wall in various poses.

Pretending to be a reporter using a pencil and notepad, then using the pencil as if it's a cigarette in a fine cigarette holder. Sitting as if waiting for a bus. All ideas they had discussed over their meal.

Standing, looking concerned, walking, running, looking scared. Ending with a variety of fake screams in terror. The pair were really enjoying it, as Penny hammed it up with silly poses. She repeated the later poses after changing into the next two costumes. Penny was struggling to keep from laughing. Stuart would have a lot of photos to pick and choose from and Penny was loving it.

"I think we're ready for your last costume and get the rope out." The words from Stuart's mouth cut through the jokey atmosphere, and a tingle of excitement started in Penny's stomach.

For the previous two clothing changes, she'd gone into the back room to change. This time, she slipped off her blouse and skirt in front of Stuart. Penny was pleased to see the same shock and lust, despite what they had done together last night.

"What?" she asked with a coy smile at a stunned Stuart. "Even if we will not show the naughty bits..." She slipped off her bra and carelessly tossed it aside. "I'm sure you'll get to see them, anyway. Besides, it's not like you've not already seen me naked."

To emphasise the point, she dropped her panties and kicked them towards Stuart. Casually, she re-dressed in the most distressed of her outfit. It was only when she pulled on the underwear, she swore out loud.

"Damn it! I forgot to bring the double-sided tape, to make sure nothing falls out that shouldn't. You wouldn't have any, would you? No! OK, we'll just have to be vigilant."

Slipping on the blouse and skirt, she grinned at Stuart and did a pirouette to show him the complete look. From Stuart's expression and the bulge forming in his trousers, it looked like he approved. Seeing the lump, Penny decided there was no reason she couldn't enjoy teasing Stuart again tonight.

With that in mind, she made a point to put her back to Stuart as she bent straight legged to pick up the shorter rope. She paused at the lowest point and looked through her legs to see Stuart sneaking another photo or two.

"Hand me the phone so you can tie up my wrists."

"Ok, I'm not planning on anything too fancy." He replied as she took the phone.

While he fumbled over the simple knots, she swiped through the last photos. As expected, he'd taken a couple of her bent over. Almost half her backside was exposed through the rip in her panties, but it looked great like that. Her breasts looked like they were about to fall out of her bra with her bent that way.

Swiping back further through the photos, she was a little surprised to see he'd also taken a few of her naked. She was about to hit delete, then stopped herself, 'let Stuart have them as a keepsake', she thought. The idea was naughty, but she liked that he'd have them.

Looking down, she saw Stuart looping the rope around her forearms from the wrist towards her elbows. It looked pretty good as he finished up, and then she was hit with the primal fear as she realised, she was at Stuart's mercy. Her rational brain knew that she was in no real danger. She'd known Stuart for years. But there was always some doubt.

She could probably overpower him, even with her wrists bound, but there was no way to untie herself, and she'd not leave the shop half dressed as she was. Until Stuart untied her, she was at his mercy. An intense sexual thrill joined the fear. She might be bound, but in some ways she was free. By losing her liberty, it freed her to indulge herself and place the blame on Stuart.

Chapter 5

Penny's nipples hardened even more, and she was glad she'd chosen the dark panties. Harder to notice the damp spot that must be there. The memory of Stuart pounding into her hard from behind last night popped into her head, and whilst they had agreed it was a one-off thing, she wasn't so certain that it would be now.

Stuart finished and Penny pulled on the ropes to find them securely tied.

"OK Stuart, I want you to pose me as you want. Remember, we want this to be sexy, so I don't mind if you have to rearrange my clothes to make it look good. How do you want me to start?"

"How about kneeling on the drop cloth and I'll take a photo looking down on you? You can hold your hands out like you're begging me to stop whatever I've been doing to you."

As Stuart moved in front of Penny, her eyes lingering on his crotch and the memory of his enormous dick distracted her.

"Penny, look into the camera and beg with your eyes."

Stuart had never tied anyone up before and found it oddly exhilarating. Being in a position of power was new and rather exciting. Having a beauty, such as Penny at his feet, dressed or undressed as she was made it all the better. With every new photo, the memory of what they had done last night kept returning to his forebrain.

Taking photos, looking down, then from the sides and back. Finally, he lay on the floor in front of her.

"Can you open your knees wider, Penny?" She leant forward and looked down as she did it, and watched as the crotch of her panties came into view.

"Hang on a second. Your boob has come out of your bra," Stuart commented.

"There's not a lot I can do about it." She replied, holding out her bound arms.

Putting the phone down, Stuart moved to stand in front of her. Paused only a moment, then reached down and gently cupped her exposed breast, and slipped it back into the damaged bra cup. His hand lingered longer than was strictly necessary, but neither was going to complain.

As Stuart resumed his position lying on the floor, Penny asked.

"Do my panties need straightening out? It feels like they're scrunched up a little."

She willed Stuart to pick up on her comment and not do a 'Leonard'. He looked and saw they were fine. But Stuart moved closer and slipped his fingers in through the leg hole of the panties. The back of his fingers passed over her short pubes as he made a show of straightening them out.

Penny had to bite her lower lip to stop the gasp of excitement escaping her mouth. All too quickly, he moved back to take the photos, and Penny felt her heart racing. Willing Stuart to touch her again, tear off her remaining clothes and totally ravage her.

For several minutes, he took more photos before standing. He had to rearrange his dick in his trousers, and he shrugged at her knowing grin.

"I want you standing with your elbows up on the wall." He said, helping Penny up.

"Like you had me last night?" She asked, emphasising the 'had.'

"That's it. Look back over your shoulder and arch your back to stick your bum out and stand on your toes."

Penny assumed the pose but didn't hear the telltale artificial click from the phone of picture being taken.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's just you look amazing like that. You always look great anyway but dressed like that and in that pose. Wow!"

"And what about being tied up? Do you like that?"

"Erm..."

"Come on Stuart, if you can't be honest now..."

"OK, fine. I find it disturbingly exciting."

"Why disturbingly?"

"Because, if I'm honest, I want to tear the rest of your clothes off and take you over and over." A shiver shot down her spine as he said that.

"I kinda know what you mean. Now that I know what it's like, I definitely want to try it again. The feeling of vulnerability really adds to the excitement."

Starting with full length photos, then moving in to take pictures from first the right side and then the left. As he checked the last picture, he noticed her hard nipple was clearly visible as her breast almost escaped her bra again.

Saying nothing, he reached out and touched her breast again. Making no effort to hide that he was not simply touching her to fix the photo. Inside, Penny was thrilled that Stuart had stepped into the role. Not asking her permission but taking what he wanted.

Eventually, he stepped back and asked her to put her back on the wall. Penny was trembling a little as she watched Stuart pick up the other rope.

Taking one end, he'd tied it to the rope on her wrist, then tossed the other end over the metal skeleton of the burnt out roof. Pulling it taut, to pull her hands above her head, a slightly nervous grin crossed her face. Although she knew she could tug it down if she wanted to, but she really didn't.

She wanted Stuart to take advantage of her now. The blatant grope of her tit a moment ago, and her total lack of objection, should have given him the clue she was open to it. However, she didn't know how to encourage him without explicitly saying so. And telling him would spoil the thrill of it for her.

After more photos, he had her sit, and pulled the remains of her skirt up, exposing her ruined panties entirely. Then, to her surprise, he gripped the front of her blouse and tore it open. Penny gasped, but looked at Stuart, who replied.

"I just wanted to see what that felt like."

Standing over her, he took photos, looking down. He could see her exposed nipple, but figured he could hide it in the final drawing. He noticed her eyes keep dropping to look at the bulge in his trousers, and after last night, he was confident she liked it.

"Stuart, I don't want to cross the line here, but that looks pretty uncomfortable." She nodded at his trousers. "I'd not complain if you wanted to take your trousers off, just to get more comfortable."

Stuart pulled the phone away from his face and thought. Stepping back, he noticed the darker spot on her underwear and, saying nothing, unbuttoned his trousers and stepped out of them.

His boxer shorts bulged obscenely, and he noticed Penny bit her lip upon seeing it. For a moment Stuart pondered if he should take the boxer's off but decided that two can play at teasing.

Stepping close to Penny, his dick close to her face, he pulled the rope down from the ceiling, pretending not to notice Penny's eyes glued to his crotch.

"I want you on the chair now."

Penny lifts her hands, expecting Stuart to help her up. Instead, he stepped away, turning his back on her. Leaving her to struggle to get up, which confused Penny, but it somehow added to her excitement as well. He was in charge and her needs were secondary to his. If Stuart had stopped being such a gentleman, perhaps he'd stopped restraining himself, and would do more to her.

Chapter 6

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Kneeling, with your back to me and your elbows on the back of the chair. I'll draw in metal rings or something to pretend you're tied to."

She assumed the position and waited for further instructions. When none came, she looked back to see him kneeling, studying her backside from close range.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm just wondering if it would look better if I adjusted your clothes. I think these will be the last photos we need, so we need to finish on something good."

Without saying another word, he stood and reached for her skirt. For a moment Penny thought he was just going to adjust it, perhaps pull it a little higher to expose more, but instead he tugged on the zip, and it fell to her knees.

A jolt of excitement passed through her, and she lifted one knee and then the other as he pulled her skirt free and threw it off to one side. Then he pushed her knees apart until they pressed against the inside of the chair's arms. Leaving Penny feeling very exposed, more so as he gripped the torn portion of her panties and tore it open more.

To Penny, it felt like her entire bottom was exposed, but in reality, while the top half of her ass was fully exposed, the hanging cloth covered the lower part and somewhat hid her modesty.

Stuart stepped back and started taking more pictures.

"Do you want me to look back at you?"

"Not just yet." He replied, then she felt his hand on the hem of the back of her blouse.

Suddenly, with a tearing sound, he rips the blouse from the hem all the way up to her collar. Penny gasped in surprise and a shiver ran down her spine.

Suddenly, Penny liked this version of Stuart. Someone to take charge. If only he'd take it a little further. She twisted her head around to look over her shoulder at him.

"Stuart, I'm thinking, if I were the reporter or the DA, don't you think I'd have put up a struggle? Maybe have some scrapes and bruises? Could you add that later, or should I grab my makeup and cobble something together?"

"I can add it later if we think we need it, but I'd rather tone down the violence. Try to keep it focused on humiliation and submission." Penny nodded at his suggestion.

"In that case, if I were in this position for real. Wouldn't you think the bad guy or one of his minions would have spanked my bottom red? Or perhaps whipped me?" Penny didn't mean for that last bit to be said out loud.

However, Stuart seemed wrapped up in staring at her bottom. Suddenly, he knelt behind her, his face a foot from it.

"Seriously, Penny, I couldn't imagine anybody doing anything to damage this work of divine art."

Then she jumped as his hands rested on the naked flesh of her partially exposed bottom. His hands were soft and smooth, but his grip tightened, his fingertips pressed into her toned butt.

Penny rested her head on the back of the chair to stop herself from moaning at the touch. His hands released her, and slid lower until they rested on her thighs, just below her backside. Penny was almost quivering, hoping he'd lose his self-control.

Instead, as hands moved up, they moved out. However, his fingertips easily slipped under her panties to cup the lower part of her ass. As he squeezed this time, she couldn't suppress the groan as his thumbs pressed deeper.

Dangerously close to her pussy. Dangerous, as at this stage, if Stuart had touched her right that second. Not only would she let him, she'd beg him, she even felt herself push back against him.

Only, he let go and walked back to where he was taking the pictures.

'Damn it!' she thought. How much self-control does Stuart have?

Chapter 6

Not as much as she thought. Stuart was sweating, and his hands were trembling. Despite agreeing with Penny, that last night was a one-time thing. Moments ago, it took every ounce of strength he had not to touch her pussy. But if he did, he'd not be able to stop until he pushed his dick back inside her.

Suddenly, he had a moment of epiphany.

It was Penny's idea for this whole theme, the damsel in distress, the torn clothing. Even the rope to get tied up. She'd admitted how much she wanted to try it but hadn't got the courage to approach Leonard. She'd admitted she liked it and how she wanted to try it again.

When he'd groped her under the thin guise of adjusting her breast in her bra cup, she'd not objected or done anything at all to stop him. Could it be possible she wanted this? Wanted him again?

It sounded mad, but she'd groaned when he groped her ass. He was sure she'd pushed her ass back towards him. Could he risk it? Should he risk it? He knew he wasn't thinking clearly. His erection was taking too much control of his thoughts.

He'd try something and see how she reacted.

"I just want to adjust your blouse a bit."

janon314
janon314
421 Followers