The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping behind her, he took the two torn halves of the blouse and pushed them up and over her shoulders, exposing her back bisected with her bra strap. Not pausing, lest his courage fail him, he unsnapped that and pushed the straps around her sides.

Then, leant forward and reached around her to bring her breasts from the bra's cups. When her only reaction was a gasp of breath, he dropped the facade of freeing her breasts and gently fondled them.

Penny was ecstatic. He'd finally cracked and was taking what he wanted. As well as what she wants! His boxer clad boner was pressed against her ass, her sensitive breasts were in his hands, the only thing to improve it would be if he fed that great big fat cock back inside her.

He's really getting into it, when he suddenly stopped. Swearing under her breath she was about to ask what the hell he was playing at.

"Penny, can you close your legs a little?" Not what she wanted to hear right now until he added. "I want to pull your panties a little down your legs. For the photos. It will add an extra level of humiliation."

That sounds good, but a moment's doubt entered her mind.

"Sweetie, I'm not saying no, but wouldn't that show more than we were planning?"

"Don't worry, I'll take the pictures from an angle, so your thighs and buttocks will hide the good bits."

"What good bits?" She asked, moving her knees and feeling Stuart peeling her panties down. She could feel how the gusset of her panties had stuck to her leaking labia.

"I think you know." He replied, and Penny felt something pressing against the crack of her ass. Not what she expected, and only when she felt his lips pressed against her nether lips, did she realise it was his nose.

"God! You taste so fucking good." He murmured, and Penny internally mirrored his call to a deity. Only in her case it was 'thank god' that Stuart was finally giving her some of what she needed.

His tongue pressed deeper, and Penny pushed back, then Stuart moved back. 'Now what?' she asked herself.

Stuart stood and adopted a deeper and more commanding tone.

"So, Penny Porter, ace reporter, I have you entirely at my mercy. Not so defiant now, are you? You're trapped in my secret crime headquarters, and nobody else in the world knows where you are. I can keep you here for as long as I like and do with you whatever I wish.

"Perhaps I should display you, bound and naked of course, to my minions. Show them that no matter how much anyone resists my demands, there is no one outside my grasp. Perhaps I could use your body as a treat for a minion if they manage to exceed my expectations." Stuart, in his crime boss guise, reached out to caress Penny's naked backside.

"Perhaps not. You're too fine a piece of ass to waste on others." With no warning, he slapped her backside and Penny squealed more in shock than in pain. After the slap, his hand resumed caressing her skin.

"I could drape you in jewels and gold, teach you how to pleasure me properly. Over time, train you to deep throat me entirely..." Penny gasped at the idea. There was no way she'd ever manage that. "All the while, I'd make use of all your holes."

A stab of fear hit her at the idea of the pain wrapped up in the pleasure if he tried to get his dick up her backside.

For a moment, thinking about that distracted her from what Stuart was doing. However, she snapped back to reality as she felt the large mushroom head press against her labia and stop.

For Stuart, it was the last test to ensure it was what Penny really wanted. For Penny, she pushed back hard, rather than have Stuart tease her any further. Her gasp of discomfort from being stretched was replaced with a moan as she felt the familiar pleasure of being filled by him again.

Now all doubt had been removed for Stuart. He started to work his shaft deeper. The words of advice from last night fresh in his mind, he set a slow regular rhythm, long deep strokes.

However, Penny was closer to cumming than that. She needed it harder and faster. Her breasts mauled and her clit rubbed. Waiting as long as she could, hoping Stuart will pound her as he did last night, but it's not happening.

Pushing herself more upright with her bound hands on the back of the chair.

"My breasts!" She pleaded, and Stuart got the message and grabbed her breasts, pulling her more upright. Which has the effect of angling his dick to rub over her 'G' spot and bringing Penny closer to the peak.

Stuart seemed to register Penny's needs, and a hand dropped to her crotch, his fingers finding her clit easily.

"Oh yes! That's it." She started thrashing about, making it harder for Stuart. But he used the heel of his hand on her abdomen to help make his pounding harder. Just like she'd enjoyed it last night.

Penny started to climax, and it seemed to go on and on. Somewhere during the waves of pleasure, she felt Stuart pump his cum deep inside her.

The only sound was that of the pair's heavy breathing, Penny felt limp, and her forehead rested on the back of the chair. Stuart pulled out and Penny barely reacted, he grabbed the discarded phone, to take the last few photos.

Three quarters on, her thigh and buttocks hide her well-used pussy. One breast was clearly seen hanging free and naked, but the nipple was hidden, so Stuart took the photos. Moving behind Penny, he could see his juices oozing from between her lips and snapped another couple of photos. Obviously, not for the final artwork.

"Can you untie me, Stuart? I could do with going for a pee."

Penny flopped down to sit on the chair and held her arms out. Her panties were around her ankles and torn blouse, doing nothing to hide her exposed breasts. Stuart started to try to untie her, but she stopped him.

"Just a second..." She leant in and locked her lips around the head of his softening dick. Licking off the last remnants of their combined cum. Stuart winced at the contact with his overly sensitive tip, and Penny released it reluctantly.

Licking her lips as Stuart resumed untying her, she commented.

"You know, I really liked that fantasy at the end. You really got into the role, sounded so dominant, it made it so much better. I almost think you should be the actor."

A moment later, he was done, and she rubbed her wrists, then stood up.

Penny entered the tiny bathroom and used the toilet, feeling Stuart's cum ooze out of her. Then she looked at herself in the cracked mirror. Her blouse hung off her in rags, and the bra wasn't much better. The skirt didn't hide her red, swollen pussy either. She stripped off and re-entered the shop, to find Stuart with his back to her, transferring the photos to the laptop. Penny quickly slipped into her street clothing and approached Stuart.

Chapter 7

"We need to talk." She said and Stuart turned and gave her his usual 'sad puppy,' expression. "Obviously, it's pointless to say that was a one-time thing. We tried that yesterday and we broke that promise in less than 24 hours."

Stuart nodded, looking so sad.

"It's also obvious that we both loved that a lot, and I'd be lying if I said I never wanted to do it again. But if anything happens, it will be on my terms and we're not having an affair. No surreptitious messages or knowing looks of innuendo. We're just good friends, who now have a sexual history. But I do love Leonard and want to marry him."

"I know," Stuart added.

"Look, how about this? I'm scared that my wild and impulsive side will do something stupid to ruin what I have with Leonard. What if the next time it threatens to get out of hand, I come to you, and we work out something to let the pressure off?"

"You mean..." Stuart looked over at the chair they'd just fucked on.

"Maybe, or maybe just talking." He looked disappointed. "But I'll make sure you get a reward." Penny made a wanking motion with her hand. "In return for your patience and keeping this between you, me and Leonard..."

"You're going to tell Leonard?" Stuart exclaimed, ending in a high pitch squeak.

"Of course, although probably not all of it."

"Won't he get mad?"

"OK, I'm gonna have to say something you absolutely cannot tell anyone else. Remember earlier, when I said I had stuff on my phone that I didn't want you to see? Leonard regularly takes photos of me..."

"Naturally." Stuart interjected.

"Sometimes when I'm changing, sometimes it's before, during, or even after sex. Often, he teases that he's going to post them online. As he puts it, 'he wants the world to share in his good fortune of having me as his girlfriend.' But I know he'd not have the guts to really do it."

"How do you feel about that?"

Penny paused before answering. "That's not important now, sweetie. The point is that Leonard likes the idea of men seeing me and knowing I'm his. He's gonna love the idea of me starring in your art and knowing that lots of people will see it.

"He knows my body too well not to realise that I'd actually posed for you like I did, and I'm sure that will be extra exciting for him. So, you'd better make sure everyone can tell it's me in the art. Anyway, what I was saying earlier for your patience, was that I'd help you out with your wardrobe and help boost your confidence around women. Then I'll set you up with a couple of my old friends. I'm sure once they know what you're packing, any personality problems will not be an issue."

Penny looked down to see the photos have finished transferring, and she disconnected her phone and gave Stuart a full body hug.

"It will probably take me a couple of weeks to do the artwork and organise an auction, is that OK?" Stuart asked.

"Fine, just make sure you tell everyone that I posed in a bikini."

Scene: Penny's apartment. Penny walked in and dumped her bag on the couch.

She headed to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine, then hesitated and returned it unopened.

"You know what? I'm not gonna bother with wine tonight." She told the empty apartment.

She was feeling good about herself. Her arrangement with Stuart was a load of her mind. He was her insurance policy, her pressure relief valve. She didn't think of it as cheating if it meant she'd not fuck up things with Leonard. Technically, she'd done a good thing. Leonard had asked her to help Stuart with his shop and with his depression. And you couldn't say that she hadn't done both of those things.

Scene: Leonard's laboratory. His phone beeped, and he yawned as he put on his glasses to read the message.

'Meet me in the men's toilet in 10 minutes.' It was from Penny, and he was still too foggy from a lack of sleep to figure out what it meant.

Scene: Montage of Penny sneaking to Sheldon's room to steal his university access card. Then parking her car outside the university and sneaking through the corridors. Ending with her entering the men's toilet and sitting in a stall to wait for Leonard.

Scene: University toilet. Leonard entered and cleared his throat. Penny appeared and threw her arms around him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I missed you and I wanted to see you."

"I miss you as well. But..."

"No buts." Penny replied and dropped to her knees and tugged on his belt.

"Here?" He asked incredulously.

"If Mohammed won't come to the mountain. That's right, isn't it?" She asked, fishing out his dick from his underwear.

"Close enough." Leonard replied, distracted, as she sank her mouth over his hardening dick.

With her familiar bobbing style, she worked her mouth over his flesh until he was fully hard. Then she quickly stood up and moved over to the basins. She bent over and flipped up the back of her skirt, exposing her naked backside and hungry looking pussy.

"We only have time for a quickie, sweetie." She said and Leonard quickly moved in and pressed himself inside her.

The sex was quick and frantic, but both climaxed happily. Even if they both wanted it to have lasted longer.

Afterward, Penny straightened her clothing as Leonard washed his hands.

"I spent some time with Stuart, and I think he's feeling better." Penny told him.

"That's great. To be honest, I thought you'd find some excuse to back out."

"I also came up with a plan to help him reopen by having an auction of original art."

"That's brilliant." He replied with emphasis.

"And you know how you keep saying you're going to upload naughty photos of me to the internet."

"Yeah." Leonard replied, a little less sure.

"Well, I'm going to be the focus of his art."

"Oh?" Leonard asked, curiously. "Like what?"

"I'll tell you later." She kissed him and left the room.

Chapter 8

Scene: comic bookstore with a large crowd, including the regular comic book store people along with Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Howard. Penny is standing next to Stuart in front of a wall covered in artwork that has her as its theme.

"I'm telling you, you're wrong, Howard. Yes, Penny posed for them, but there is no way she would have been dressed like that." Raj commented and pointed to the poster in front of them.

It showed Penny on her knees from behind. Her legs were open, and her panties were torn, and left part of her bum exposed, and her crotch barely covered. Her upper body was twisted sideways and showed the side of her exposed breast. Stopping just shy of her nipple.

Howard wanted to say he knew she must have been at least topless, as he recognised the mole on the side of her right breast. But how could he say that without spilling the secret of his time with her?

Leonard had a strange, dreamy look on his face as he saw these people ogling his girlfriend. Penny saw this look and knew it meant that she'd be looking forward to a frenzied fuck when they got home. And she was ready for it. The audience had showered her with compliments over her appearance in the art. Despite Stuart repeatedly claiming she posed in her swimsuit, they both knew he was lying.

The auction was a massive success, with Lonely Larry, Captain Sweatpants and Dale driving the bidding higher than anyone could have expected. Leonard whispered into her ear that Stuart could probably get more if she agreed to pose in that outfit while he drew them in next to her. She grinned.

"Don't encourage me." She whispered in reply.

She remembered when Leonard had finished his experiment and they'd caught up on the outstanding sex. They had talked about Stuart, and how she'd come up with the idea of Stuart's art and her as the model. Claiming falsely, that it was Stuart who had suggested the sexy outfits. But she claimed the inspiration for the comic strip format and customising each piece for the auction.

Talking about posing for Stuart and gradually revealing more skin got Leonard super hard, and he fucked her from behind as she described what it was like. How much more Stuart got to see while she posed. But he shot off inside her every time she told him how Stuart had touched her to correct the poses.

After that Leonard had started to role play the photo session. With him playing Stuart and ordering Penny to get naked, and demanding blowjobs and sex from his 'model'. Penny was delighted that Leonard was taking charge and loved the new found confidence he projected after each fuck session.

A cheer from the crowd brought her mind back from thinking about the last few weeks. She looked over at a flushed Stuart declaring the end of the auction and saying the comic book store would reopen far better than before.

She looked over at Leonard and remembered she'd promised to show him all the photo's Stuart took. Although she'd agreed, she planned on doing it slowly over time. Leonard knew Stuart had seen her naked and had touched her. But some of the photos showed enough evidence, from her puffy red and abused pussy, that more had happened.

She'd been reluctant to show those to Leonard, but given his reaction to everything else, she was sure he'd be OK with it. Penny was good at spinning a tale that started off in reality and adding fanciful embellishments. She could start off by saying Stuart had touched her breasts and backside, her inner thigh and so on.

When Leonard got worked up, she'd add in how he'd fingered her to climax. Weaving in the blowjobs and fucking in such a way that Leonard wouldn't know how much was real and how much was fantasy. If he reacted as she expected, she would admit how much more was true.

Given how things were going, she was sure she'd not need Stuart as a safety value for a long time to come.

The End

[This story was a long time coming. The first Big Bang story I published was in June 2018, and I started it in June 2013. It didn't take that long to write, but it was the first I published here. This was started in June 2019 and now in 2024 I think it's ready.

Hopefully you enjoyed it enough to comment and vote. That's what keeps writers like me writing. The feedback from the readers.]