All Comments on 'The Steam Room'

by velokev

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ended too soon!

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Dream Cum True.....

Hot Hot Hot.....chapter 2 please I'm begging you!

rickwolfrickwolfover 12 years ago
would you care

would you right a story about me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wishful thinking

oh my goodness! I wish this would happen to me. so hot,so exciting. never did anything like that but I could feel his submission and his desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story! Had a similar experience. An older guy, an ex boxer, came walking in buck naked. He started jerking off immediately. He got right next to me and continued to jerk off. I was shocked when he reached over and groped me. After he got me hard, he pulled over by the head, and stuffed his very thick cock into my mouth. He face fucked me for some 20 minutes, before cumming in my mouth and on my face. He told me to be there the next day. And I was!!! More stories!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story it would be great to be him sucking that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this sexy story of seduction. Married cocksuckers and older men are the best. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me Also

Great story - my undersized penis was hard the whole time. Then I read the comment that alluded to older cocksuckers being the best and I remembered being forced to suck a young white Adonis’ tree trunk after he caught me staring in a restaurant restroom. My wife of 35 years never knew but I was never the same “man” after my throat rape. Since she died 4 years ago I’ve been able to pursue my true calling - on my knees servicing real, usually younger, men.

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

Going to have to find a steam room to try out. There is an athletic club I visited some time ago for a tennis match and the amount and size of cock displayed got me hard. Wish I would had time for a steam bath or sauna then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I go skiing in CO quite often. Sounds like I need to start hitting the sauna afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous