All Comments on 'The Step Mom Pt. 04'

by OttawaGuy50s

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Better and Better

You have me hooked on this series.

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50salmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks linnear. Glad you are enjoying it. It’s been fun writing it. Part 5 is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"He was caught. He got lost in his arousal, stopped checking to sew if she was looking, and she caught him. "

First sentence and you can't be bothered to Proof Read even that far??

"... stopped checking to SEW ...."?

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50salmost 5 years agoAuthor
Proof Read

“Proof Read” doesn’t need to be capitalized.

CletisCletisalmost 5 years ago
Try not to take things too hard

I assume "SEW" was all caps to show you which word he was talking about. I also noticed that, plus a couple of other words as I have read through these stories. Truth be told, he is basically right. You should re-read each story before submitting them. Run them through a "grammar" search engine and spell check. Your stories are short (those are the type I like) so it shouldn't take long to do all this. I knew I needed to do this on the couple of stories I have submitted because "English" was my worst subject in school.

That said, keep up the stories. I am enjoying them.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

you are really good at this thanks 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOttawaGuy50s@OttawaGuy50s
Writer and lover of a good, descriptive story. I take requests for custom stories from registered users, provided all parties in the stories are over the age of 21 and humans. It will take a few weeks to respond with a story as I have a few backed up in the queue now. Contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES