The Step Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck...she can't know I was thinking of her...that will definitely kill our friendship completely' I thought 'Play it normal...see how to best go about this.'

"I don't really talk about that stuff" I tried to sound honest. "That's a more personal thing for each person." I laughed lightly, keeping the mood as airy as possible.

"Bull shit" she laughed "We have told each other some of our raunchiest sex stories...don't give me that 'I don't talk about it' crap! Fuck I love watching threesomes, anal, DP, and huge money shots! I'm an open book with you about that stuff! So what we're you fantasizing about you suddenly shy ass!" she was smiling at me...her eyes looked like they were definitely wanting more.

'God damn!' I thought 'She really is a little freak! Okay, just throw something normal out there to get her off the subject...'

"Okay okay, I was thinking about POV sex...normal things to think of when that happens, I haven't had a chance to pop one off this past week because of finals to it wasn't going to take much for me" I told her.

"What women were you thinking about?" she asked, I could see a cheeky grin peak from her lips.

'Wait...what? I know that mischievous look. Should I just take the leap of faith and tell her?' I thought to myself, my mind couldn't determine the best route of action 'or should I make up some shit and deter it as fast as possible?.................Screw it...I'll just be honest with her and see how fate takes this.' I decided to let my hormonal drive supersede my careful methodology.

"Well it was only one woman, really..." I said to her with a timid and shy voice, expecting the worst to happen.

"Is she hot?"

"Incredibly! Perfection in every way..."

"What was she wearing? Corset? Stockings? Bikini?"

"Nothing...."I said at first...then, after what seemed like an eternity of weighing my options in my head, decided to take that dive and come clean "But...she was wearing a tight crimson dress before I imagined ripping her clothes off" Though I was just sitting there...my heart was pounding like a damn hammer and anvil, I knew this was the End All Say All moment.

Mary raised an eyebrow at me with a straight face that could either be described as a disbelief stare or a turned on stare. I had no idea what was going through her mind. I could feel my heart sinking deeper and deeper into my body and my head was racing. 'What the fuck!' I thought 'What the fuck did I just do???' Then, out of nowhere, I saw a slight cunning grin cast over Mary's face with her eyes still semi glaring at me. I knew she liked what she heard.

"Is that the first time you imagined that chick while you beat off?" she asked with an enthusiastic tone in her voice.

"That's the first time I imagined her in the red dress," I said with a playful voice "but nowhere near the first time I've ever imagined her while doing that." I took that leap and it appeared to work in my benefit, and I could see it was turning her on a little. I felt I should keep going with this since we were both excited at this.

She bit her lower lip while she looked down toward my groin. At this point I had a serious hard on...again, pent up from the car ride home, the intense yet failed jerk off session and now this...my cock was standing at full attention in my board shorts stretching down my inner thigh at this point. I didn't realize it was at full mast...but I didn't care...I could tell she was getting into the responses I was giving her so I figured 'fuck it, give her something to look at since I've gone this far.'

"Was she wearing these as well?" she asked, pulling up her dress a little more, revealing her full black lace thong.

"Yes...she...was." I slowly stated and leaned in while looking directly into her eyes, not even looking down at her thong, showing that I already knew what she was wearing underneath.

This was so surreal, my step-sister, my own family was trying to turn me on this whole time and I was retaliating with the exact same! It felt so good, it felt so wrong....it felt like a long time coming (no pun intended). All "step-sister" feelings I had about the situation were gone...I still saw her as one of my best friends...but now I also saw her as the full, built, completely sexy grown woman in front of me that was getting turned on at the thought of me being turned on at her...talk about a roundabout of thought!

She didn't say anything for about 15 seconds, causing my heart to beat even faster. She had a slight flush to her face from what e were talking about. She then stood up off the couch, pulled the bottom of her dress back down, and walked over to me in the most seductive sashay I have ever seen. She came right up to me, her legs standing in between my legs as I was sitting looking up at her. She then just bent down to be directly face to face with me, she softly slid her hands behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss.

Our lips locked softly for a few seconds...then she pushed her tongue forward to meet mine. I could hear her let out small moans as we kissed. You would think that I would have the slightest bit of my being feeling awkward about all of this...but it was apparent that neither of us were feeling anything short of lustful for one another. The kissing grew hotter and hotter as we were exploring each other's mouths as much as we could. Then she pulled her lips off mine and just stared into my eyes, god her bright blue/green eyes were so captivating, even the dominant speckled green within the iris of her eyes just shined brighter than emeralds. I was completely entranced, and my cock was about to break through the seams of my shorts any minute.

She looked down at my cock and bit her lower lip, just taking in all of the sight it was putting off. She then leaned in and whispered in my ear "Mom and Randy (my dad) will be home any minute from work. We will act like yesterday and today never even happened, but we are going to continue this conversation later..."

She then pulled me in for another deep long kiss that felt like it lasted for hours. As she did that, she leaned her arm down to my leg to rest her weight on it while we kissed, or so I thought. She reached down and gripped my shaft hard and held while we kissed. I could feel the precum dripping onto my thigh. She let out the sexiest moan of lust and shock from my size once she gripped it. Once she pulled away and unwrapped her hand from my painfully hard erection...she started to sashay to her room not without looking over her shoulder and giving me the subtle smile.

Holy hell! Was I ready for what this summer could have in store? Is it morally wrong to want to do these things with my Step-Sister even though we are both adults? Is it bad that I don't care about that at all anymore? I've had my fair share of women in my life thus far...but will I be able to satisfy her? One thing was for sure...I had no idea what was going to entail this summer!

............

The next two days weren't the most erotic as I had hoped...but I understood. I landed in town on a Thursday, so both my Dad and Natalie had that Saturday and Sunday off from their jobs. So we pretty much did everything as a family, from going out to dinners, going shopping, relaxing by our pool...everything. We all really tried to just spend some good time with each other and catch back up on everything that was going on in all of our lives. But that wasn't done without a little bit of lustful fluttering around between Mary and I.

When we went to go shopping, I would get pictures from Mary in her dressing room wearing some of the hottest lingerie ever! It could have honestly been garbage lingerie...but it was on Mary's perfect body and that made the lingerie look so damn hot! She would ask nonchalant questions with the pictures like "you think the guys will like this?" Or "do you think this is too slutty brother?" She knew just what to say to keep my mind racing AND holding back with a head shake and a chuckle.

When we would go swimming in our pool, Mary would swim by me underwater and purposefully graze my cock multiple times to get me hard in the water in front of my parents. "Fucking tease" I would whisper to her every time. She would just wink back at me with her sexy seductive smile...shit drove me nuts to be honest... That forced me to stay in the pool below the waste the whole time! All of these things were happening so fast, I couldn't believe what had happened, it felt like one minute I had a step-sister, and the next minute I had horny, teasing, lustful woman secretly hinting at what she wants. And what she wanted was me!

Fortunately, we were told about a month before We got home the first week that we would be back that Natalie and my dad would be heading up to our family cabin to do some house and yard work up there. They said that we had full run of the house and their cars (since our cars were at our Universities) as long as we didn't throw any parties. Thinking then, I just said okay and felt nothing about it, I thought I would do my normal gym, video games and chill with friends and Mary. Thinking after the events of the Thursday I came home and the Friday we "talked"...I couldn't wait for Dad and Natalie to get the hell out of the god damn house and away from Mary and I so I could see what might happen!

Monday morning their flight was set to leave at 4AM, so I packed the car at 2:00 and drove them to the airport so they could take off. After getting back home around 3:00, I walked in the house and collapsed on the couch I was still so tired from staying up all night playing videogames before I had to take them. I was knocked out till about 10:00AM...when I was woken to Mary jumping on me while she was in her bathrobe.

She landed hard enough to knock the wind out of me, but not enough to really hurt.

"God dammit Mary!" I said laughing struggling to regain normal breathing. "I swear you are so small...but Jesus, you can give one hell of a blow!"

"Morning!" She said smiling. "and you don't know the half of it." She laughed hard.

She gripped her arms around my chest and squeezed me. I loved when she would squeeze me when we hug, I'm the hugger of my friends group and the more attached a hug, the more sentimental it feels to me. The only issue with this was that, like all guys, I woke up with a raging hard on! So when she jumped on me and squeezed...she shifted her body around and I knew she could feel the bulge pressing firmly between her legs.

She pushed her chest up off of me, gave me a little good morning kiss, then she looked down in between us, at the bulge pressing into her thighs just below her pelvis. She then went back to look me in the eyes as a jester grin emerged from her lips.

"Come with me," she said "I want to show you something."

So I got up and she grabbed my hand and led me into my room. I walked in and she had me sit at the foot of my King Bed. "What's up Mary?" I asked with a heavy breath as her staring and pressing against my bulge got me even hotter.

That's when she dropped her bathrobe...in one clean sweep she pulled the robe tie and did a small shimmy so it would fall straight to the floor. And there she was, sanding there in the lingerie she sent me pictures of from two days before. It looked even better in person, SHE looked even better in person, her body fit the form of the lingerie too perfectly.

Her breasts were barely covered by a racy lace top that had mid straps that went down and tied little bows to the lace G-string. She also had on mid-thigh high fishnet stockings on (which have always been my weakness) and the whole outfit was of course...Crimson Red. I was beginning to love that color! Now I've seen Mary in bikinis and even a few micro bikinis...but this lingerie just accented her body beyond what I thought possible!

'WHAT...THE...FUCK!!!!!' I kept thinking to myself 'Well, strap in! We're riding this rollercoaster through till the end!'

Her breasts were shifting up and down because of her breathing and I could see the look of complete want in her eyes. "You like what you see Matthew?" she asked while slowly sliding her finger down her abs to her panty line.

"I love what I see! " I replied still in awe at her beauty, but I still had a slight hesitation of doubt... "You are the single hottest woman I have ever seen! But remember you are my Ste..." I was cutoff.

"Yes I am your Step-Sister," She interrupted as she slowly walked over to me "which means there is only a piece of paper at the courthouse that says we are family...but we are not blood, without our parents ever meeting...this would be an effortless decision!" She looked deep into my eyes with severe wanton. "So let's make it effortless. I want you...and by the looks of your third leg down there, you really want me too."

By then, she was standing right in front of me, I took my hands on both sides of her legs and gently touched and caressed her skin with my fingertips from her legs to her hips, waist, up her defined abs and around to her back. She let out a staggered moan as I started to slide my hands up her hips. Her breasts started to bounce more and more as her breathing increased and started getting deeper. I could see she was loving my every touch and movement, hell, I was loving my every touch and movement!

'Doubt officially gone!' I thought.

As I reached around to her back, I unclasped her bra, but I didn't pull it off of her, I wanted to watch her slide it off her shoulders and to the floor. Before she did that, she smiled at me and said "You unclipped that quick! Been with a lot of ladies out in Colorado have we?" she chuckled.

"I think I've been with enough" I winked at her.

"Enough for what?" she jesterly asked.

"Enough to give you exactly what you want." I rebuttled.

That must have sparked a nerve in her, a good nerve, a great nerve at that, because she threw her bra off exposing her bare DD breasts in front of me. Before I even touched them, I stood and picked Mary up, and as she was giggling and squirming, I laid her on the bed on her back as I climbed over her. Though Mary is a very well build woman, she is still much smaller than me and my body, much bigger, held inches above her body must have sent her into a different personality because she gripped the back of my head and started to make out with me with more passion than I have ever seen her have!

After we explored each other's mouths and grinding on each other, I worked my way down, kissing and biting her neck, collar bone, over the top of her breasts. It felt like my cock was going to both rip through my shorts and cum simultaneously...but I kept my composure, I wanted us both to really take in this experience. I worked down to her perfectly size nipples, I sucked around her nipple and licked softly around her areola as my hand caressed her other breast. Her breathing was so fast and her slight moans were starting to get louder.

Finally I took her nipple In my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, sucking on it, and nibbling on it while my other hand still caressing her other breast and slightly pinching the other nipple. Her body started to rock a little harder now, arching her back more and quick stagger breaths...she was going to cum soon!

I was impressed that she could get that aroused from my actions on her breasts...but I wanted to give her everything I dreamt of giving her. So I pulled off of her breasts and slowly kissed and nibbled my way to that Crimson G-string. Before I could take off her Crimson Barrier between me and her sex...she stopped me.

I was confused. 'Is she stopping it?' I thought to myself. 'Is she backing out, did I do something wrong?'

"No!" she said to me pulling me back up to her to take my shirt off and undo the string in my board shorts. "I want you to lay flat on your back...I want to get a taste of you first!"

Shirt off and shorts loose, except for where my cock was bulging, I laid on my back and watched as Mary slid my shorts down and off of my legs. Once the waistband skipped past my dick, it sprang out and up with the firmness best described by a flagpole!

"Oh shit!" she exaggerated

"You good?" I giggled

"When I saw it the other day, I knew it was big...but not that big! This thing is going to stretch me out! How big is that?" she asked as she grabbed it and slowly started to stroke. Her hand couldn't even wrap fully around my girth at all. 'God I could cum right now!' Precum was beaded at the tip already.

"About 9..." I said to her. The look of shock and excite overwhelmed her as she was stroking my cock in her hands. She leaned in to lick the precum from the tip, swiped it off, tasted it and confirmed..."You taste good! Just as I hoped." she said.

She then wrapped her lips around the head and started to swirl her tongue around the tip. She started to bob lower and lower with each push. I could feel every added bit of length in her mouth and then her throat that my cock was reaching. After every few down strokes, she would pull me out, stroke my cock with her hand and lightly tug on my balls! God she was killing me, she was sucking this thing like it was for an award!

The deeper it went, the more slobbery my cock got from her saliva pouring out of her mouth. I could feel the tingle in my balls and my cock started to tighten even more...I knew I was going to cum soon, very soon, so I let her know.

"Ah fuck...Ma...Mary...Mary you're going to make me cum!" I said

After hearing that, she reached around and gripped my ass cheeks, pulling her mouth harder around my cock, basing my cock down her throat. I could feel her lips around the base of my cock, and that topped me off. I exploded into Mary's throat, rope after rope of nonstop cum was pouring out of me and right down her throat. Mary, after the initial blows, pulled my dick half way out and lightly bobbed as the last bit was shooting out of me, sucking hard at my cock like it was one big straw. She didn't let one drop out of her mouth, she swallowed everything, pulled her mouth up and licked up and down my cock, cleaning it off from anything possibly left.

She looked at me and smiled, "You're cum tastes sweet...I've never had that before! How was that for you?" she asked.

"That was incredible! But...if I'm being honest with you...We're just getting started!" I said to her breathing heavily, but before she could say anything in question, I had her flipped over on her back again as I was slowly pulling off her G-string while kneading and caressing her breasts...recharging her want to cum back up to where it was.

Once I had it off of her, I slowly kissed her from her calves to her knees, slowly worked up her inner thigh, and made it to her pussy. It was even better than I could have imagined! I started tracing my tongue around the labia of her bald pussy and I could feel her quiver in ecstasy. I slowly spread the skin and licked every piece, every edge, everywhere I could slowly to entice her body more and more.

I stayed away from the clit though so that could be her finale when her body couldn't take it anymore. Slowly licking around and into her pussy, I was getting trickle after trickle of her juices, god they tasted so sweet, this girl had the best pussy I had ever had! As her body moved and began to buck more and more, I knew it was time to give her the release she gave me, so as I moved up to her clit I looked up into her eyes and asked "how badly do you want me to make you cum right this second?" I stared directly into her eyes.

"Oh fuck now Matthew...I want you make me fucking cum! Give me what I want!" she squealed at me with a smile.