The Step Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking on her clit was causing her body to have small convulsions and shakes consistently more and more. I kept with her clit, making it feel all of my tongue, sending her head into a tailspin! Her pussy began to get more and more wet, her breathing fluttered more and more and her back was starting to arch to extremes.

"Matt...oh fuck Matt...right there...fucking Matt...you're...you're gonna make...I'm gonna..." she kept shouting sporadically.

Finally I slid two fingers into her sweet wet pussy and started stroking her little ridge, that G-spot, I continuously stroked while I sent her clit on overdrive! I could literally feel the heat radiating from her slippery canal. Then her body tightened, her back arched and her muscles started to spasm, I knew she was cumming.

"Fuck! Fuck I'm Cumming! Oh My God Matt I'm Cummmmmmmiiinnngggg!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I pulled my fingers out, wrapped my arms around her thighs and hips and kept licking her clit and whole pussy, lapping up all of her deliciously sweet juices. Her body was bucking and squirming all over the place, but I had a solid grip on her so I could keep eating her out until her cum was gone. She came for about a solid half minute straight and I didn't let a single drop of her sweet nectar fall out of my mouth, I took in all of her juices from beginning till end! I wanted to savor every bit of this day.

"Oh...my....god Matthew! I don't know how you did that, or where you learned it...but I haven't cum like that ever!" She giggled with heavy breaths as she came down from her high.

"So...you liked it?" I said giving her a wink.

"Liked it, hell, I loved it! I can't feel my damn feet I came so hard!" she laughed.

"Well I hope you have more in you" I said smiling as I stood up, my cock standing completely hard again, "because I want you to enjoy every bit of this!"

Her eyes got wide and her breathing picked back up as I slowly climbed on top of her...staring each other in the eyes, the head of my rigid member rubbing the top of her vagina, sending tingles through her whole body.

"Give it to me" she begged "I've been wanting this since our parents got married..."

I slid my head into her wanting hole, god she was so tight and wet, and hot like a damn furnace!

"Is that what you wanted baby?" I said with a sarcastic grin.

I could feel her muscles clamping less and less on the head of my dick as she got accustomed to the girth.

"Oh my god! Yes! Don't stop, put it in me! All the way, fill me up with that huge cock Matthew!" she yelled.

I slid in another 2 inches just slow enough to feel every ripple and ridge inside of her.

"Fuck baby you're so goddamn tight!" I said to her.

"Holy shit it's so big!!!! Fuck yes I'm tight for that monster, now give me the rest of it!! Ram It all in me...please...I want all of you!" she pleaded

I slid the other 5 inches steadily into her, basing myself to the hilt, forcing a chilling tingle run up my spine.

"Holy shit!!!!! I feel so full! I can feel you in my stomach Matthew, holy fuck!" she shouted as I kept my cock fully buried in her and gyrated my hips to keep pressing all of her walls.

"You okay? It doesn't hurt or feel painful?" I wanted to make sure before continuing.

That's when she put both arms around my neck, pulled me down for another passionate kiss. She pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eye with a devilish smile. "Fuck me." She said "Fuck me like it's the last sex you'll ever get on earth!"

'Well then...' I thought 'that was all the encouragement I need.'

I slid my cock almost all the way out, leaving the head in, and slammed it back into her with enough force to slam the headboard to the wall.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed "That's it baby! Fuck this little pussy! Fuck your step sister!" she encouraged.

I began to hammer into Mary's pussy with enough force to know she was going to be bruised tomorrow, harder and harder, faster and faster I was pushing and pulling my cock from her tight cunt.

"Oh! Yes baby! Fuck right there! Fuck me baby! Fuck your step sister! Make me cum! Make me cum all over that huge dick! Fuck it feels so good inside me!" she was sliding and bucking her hips to match my slamming.

I could feel her pussy start to get tighter and wetter as I kept up on my harassing barrage on her. I knew she was about to explode any minute.

"Oh!!!! My!!!!!! God!!!! Fuck me baby! I'm almost there! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Fuck I can feel you in my throat!"

I slid my hand down and started massaging her clit as I kept plowing into her with unyielding force!

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum to if we keep this up!" I said to her, trying to hold myself from cumming too early. I also didn't know if she wanted me to pull out or stay in, so I had to warn her.

"Good! Cum with me! Cum in me! I'm so close! I want your cum when I cum! Oh fuck baby!" she was screaming.

Hearing her screaming for me to cum inside of her...that was my queue! I could feel my balls tighten quickly and the pressure in my pelvis build again, cum was boiling inside of me ready to blast, and I could tell it was a lot. Just then her hips shot up to mine and her body began to convulse.

"Oh fuck baby!!!!!! I'm cuuummmiiinnnnggggg!!!" she was shouting at the top of her lungs. She was gushing fluids all around my cock and her vice grip muscles around my cock sent me over the edge.

I fell on top of her, began full abdominal convulsions and my cock burst thick rope after rope of hot cum into Mary's pussy. I came harder and came more the second time than I did from the blow job she gave me not 15 minutes ago. This was guaranteed the most I had ever came, half my brain was washed over with euphoria, the other half was impressed I was able to pump that much cum in one fuck. It felt like I was shooting my entire soul into her. As I filled her insides up with everything I had, she let out a squirming shiver in the midst of her own orgasm.

"Fuck I can feel it! It feels so hot inside me! Jesus Matthew you're literally filling me up!" she said as we were coming down from our highs. I slid out of her and fell to my back next to her.

"I hope you can feel it, you just drained me of every fluid I had to spare! Hell I think you took my spirit with it!" I laughed.

She rolled over and laid her arm and head on my chest while draping her leg over mine. I could feel the raw heat, and some of the moisture trickling from her mound.

"Holy shit Matthew..." she said as she stared in my eyes intently.

"Was that good for you? You're not having regrets are you?" I asked questioningly with a winking smile.

"Regrets? Hell no! I've been wanting for that to happen since we first met when we were 16! It was only a matter of time before I was going to get to feel you actually inside me!" she said

"So why didn't we do this sooner?" I asked her laughing "Fuck! You mean we could have been doing this the whole time?!?!"

She laughed at my sarcasm "Because, asshole, I didn't have the balls to make the move, I mean I would flirt a little with you, or dress up for you to see...but I was honestly afraid to make the first move and get shut down...plus you have always been such a sweet person to me that I didn't want to fuck up our friendship we have"

"So what changed? Why did you feel today was the day to come clean?" I questioned with a witty smile "and get dirty..." I winked at her

"Really?" she answered sarcastically

"Yeah, what made you want to say 'fuck it, I'm going for it'?" I asked laughingly

"It was when I walked in on you jacking off." She answered truthfully and started to giggle "At first I was shocked and so sorry, then as I walked back to the couch...I realized you didn't have any porn or anything playing and I had a solid bet that with my dress I had on, that you were thinking of me."

"Lucky guess" I chuckled

"Shit no!" She smiled "I knew my dress had to turn you on...I got all dolled up to get some reaction out of you! Soooooo...." she paused and looked me in the eyes "You're not just a step brother anymore I guess, you know that right?" she asked, her big green/blue eyes looking into mine, god she was beautiful.

"Oh no the fuck I'm not...I don't know what we are, a combo of step-siblings, best friends, secret lovers...sounds so crazy...but I dig it!" I said to her.

"Secret Lovers...I like the sound of that! But I prefer the term Secret Fuckers more!" she smiled as she propped up on my chest. "Okay...so...I say we should cook a huge ass breakfast, I'm starving, your cock made me HUNGRY!" she exclaimed

"Girl who you tellin?" I began to laugh "I'm right there with you! I'm a bodybuilder! I need nourishment!" We both laughed "Lets take shower first though!"

As she got up and we headed to the shower, I couldn't help think how this summer was going to go. For now it only looked like it was going to be a short lived fling with a high potential consequence...but time would tell.

To be continued...