The Stepbrother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Americans?" said a young man with an impressive six pack and beautiful hazel eyes. His skin was chesnut brown and he wore a white sunga.

"Yes," Aiden said.

"Gatos," said a guy with a baby blue sunga and an almond complexion. He had a thin layer of stubble along his chin and jawline. He looked at them both, but he stared at Aiden.

"Sorry I don't speak Portuguese very well," Marlon said. "But Aiden here does. In fact he's great with his lips," he said, raising his eyebrow suggestively.

"Oh yes? What do you mean?" The guy with the blue sunga smiled broadly.

Aiden sighed. "Uh, sorry my friend means that I like to talk."

"Yes he has a big mouth," Marlon added. "If you know what I mean."

"Marlon..." Aiden complained.

"I like you," said a young man to Marlon. This guy was shorter than the rest, but had a wide muscular chest and his sunga was... fuller than the others. He had dark brown eyes and thick eyebrows. He put his hand up, his index finger inches from Marlon's torso as he traced an invisible line from his chest down to the top of his shorts.

"Really?" Marlon smirked.

"You know," he said with a broad smile.

Aiden laughed, now that he wasn't the center of attention. He asked if they lived near here or knew of any parties. Then he looked over to see the guy with thick eyebrows locking lips with Marlon. Surprising Aiden, Marlon took it in stride. He said something, then the guy laughed and kissed him again.

The young man with six pack abs touched Aiden's arm. He turned and smiled. They spent about 5 minutes with those guys before they walked away. Aiden even got a number from the guy with abs.

"Got some digits this time," Marlon said.

"You did? Didn't you tell him you're straight?"

"I did. I think he thought I was joking."

"Oh," Aiden laughed.

Marlon smirked in disappointment. "He even had his own card," he said, holding it up.

"Is that why his sunga looked so big?" Aiden said, and then laughed.

"How did you guess?" Marlon chuckled.

"You should wait at least two days before calling," Aiden said.

Marlon rolled his eyes and dropped their card to the sand where it got picked up by the surf.

"At least he's brave," Marlon said.

"What do you mean?"

"Papercuts," Marlon said.

"Right," Aiden laughed. "You know, you seemed very convincing for someone who's not into guys."

"Well... I mean it's not like I haven't experimented."

Here it comes... macho jock admits he's sucked a cock, Aiden thought. Maybe Marlon's teacher or his next door neighbor. He waited for his stepbrother to admit something, but he didn't say anything.

"What do you mean?" Aiden asked tentatively.

"Oh, uh just oral and stuff."

"Yeah?"

"Drunken regrets mostly," Marlon laughed.

"I think that's what a lot of people have for their first time," Aiden said.

"Yeah I guess."

"So only one time?"

"Yeah."

"And you knew it wasn't for you?"

"Well, it was with a friend of mine," Marlon said, looking down. "So it got really awkward after that. I tried to talk to him later on the phone to clear the air. Figure out what his take on it was, but he didn't want to talk about it again. I mean that's cool I guess..."

"How did you feel about it?"

"I don't know... it's been a while. This is the first time I've even talked about it since then. Mostly because he didn't want to."

"Although it is his choice, he's avoiding the whole situation. That's why guys stay closeted."

"Yeah... Hey look at those two girls over there," Marlon said, nodding his head in front of them.

As Marlon walked away, Aiden laughed at the irony. They walked up to two tall gorgeous women wading in the ocean waves, water around their knees.

One woman had tanned skin and dyed blonde hair. She was wearing a small red bikini that just barely covered her thick hourglass figure. The other had raven black hair, small breasts, and wide hips. Her caramel colored skin was wrapped in a tiny yellow swimsuit.

"Hello," Marlon said. "How's the water?"

"Very nice," said the blonde as she looked over Marlon's muscular chest and chiseled abs.

"Qual é o seu nome?"

"Ana," she said with a somewhat shy smile.

"Você é linda, Ana. My name is Marlon," he said.

"Thank you Marlon. You are very... handsome," she replied. Marlon placed his hand on her hip and they started talking quietly.

"Qual é o seu nome?" Aiden asked the brunette. She had a very attractive figure to Aiden although she seemed a bit aloof.

"Yuliana" she replied.

"Você é linda."

"Thank you. And you are very handsome," she said in Portuguese. "Are you American?"

"Yes," he replied.

"I like Americans," she said without smiling, just touching his arm. "What is your name?"

"Aiden," he replied. "Do you go to college here?"

"No. I work at a restaurant. University is expensive. You go to University in America? Do you like it?"

"It's ok," Aiden said with a smile.

He heard a small cry and looked over to see Marlon lifting Ana over his shoulder in a fireman style carry.

They watched laughing a bit as Marlon carried her deeper into the ocean until he was almost chest deep and then he lowered her down slowly. She started kissing him intensely and with reckless abandon. Yuliana looked longingly at the two of them, then back to Aiden. Although she had seemed distant before, she now had lust in her eyes. Aiden felt nervously awkward. The chemistry between them had started slow but now seemed a raging inferno.

"Sorry Marlon is always like that," Aiden said.

"It's ok Ana is very... open too," Yuliana said.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Sure."

They kissed. Their soft lips pressed together, slippery pillows crushed in eager desire. Their passion was fierce as they kissed.

Aiden heard Ana cry out again. He looked over to see what was the matter, breaking his kiss with Yuliana. Marlon was still chest deep in the water, but Ana was almost hovering above him, her mouth open wide as she held onto him. She looked like something just... entered her. She put one hand around her mouth, her other still clutching onto Marlon's back. She was going up and down as he held her close. A wave crashed across them nearly bowling them over, but Marlon kept them upright. They were trying to be subtle, but it was obvious to Aiden what was going on. Were they really doing this out in the open? Their bodies were mostly underwater, so it looked like they could just be kissing, but the faces and noises she was making...

He looked back at Yuliana, his eyebrow raised. She smiled and kissed him again. Aiden felt Yuliana's tongue enter his mouth as he opened up to her. She pressed her hand against his crotch, rubbing gently. She grabbed the hem of his sunga and pulled him towards the ocean, moving deeper in the water. When they were waist level, she began kissing more intensely. Then she reached into his swimsuit and pulled out his penis gripping it firmly with one hand.

He gasped, breaking their kiss as they panted for air. Their lips were inches apart as they gazed into each other's eyes. The feeling of near powerlessness he felt as she gripped his penis so tightly was breathtaking. It was like she controlled what happened next and he could only go along for the ride. He quickly became hard in her grip as they kissed. And they kissed for so long that Aiden lost track of time. Yuliana didn't jack him off, she still just held him tightly.

"You kiss very well," Yuliana said in Portuguese.

"You too," he replied, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Your eyes..." she said. "They are like the ocean."

They kissed again, and she began stroking him. He was so pent up that he couldn't hold back. He gasped as he suddenly burst a load into the ocean water. Aiden grunted softly his eyebrow furrowing as he released. Yuliana grinned broadly in satisfaction as she milked him.

He turned and saw Marlon still fucking Ana, but his stepbrother had slowed and was gritting his teeth, his eyes closed. He grunted, several times and she was panting, her mouth open, her big tits floating in the water, one side of the bikini had revealed her pink nipple. Marlon lowered her, both breathing heavy. They had just finished. She straightened her bikini as Marlon held her, another wave crashing across them.

Yuliana smiled, kissing Aiden's lips soundly. Then she put his rapidly diminishing penis back into his sunga with a wan grin. As Marlon and Ana approached them, Aiden smiled sheepishly.

"It was very good to meet you," Ana said to Aiden. "Bejitos." She leaned in and kissed both of his cheeks.

"You as well," Aiden replied in Portuguese and reciprocated her kisses.

"Good to meet you," Marlon told Yuliana. He leaned forward and kissed her cheeks and then she kissed his cheeks back. They parted ways.

"We should probably go back, it's getting late," Marlon said to Aiden.

The sun was almost setting. They turned back in the direction where their parents were on the other side of the beach.

"So how did we manage that?" Aiden said with a grin.

"Huh?"

"I don't think I've ever seen someone have sex like that in public. Weren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"After we started I was more worried about the waves than someone seeing us."

Aiden couldn't decide if he was more impressed with Marlon's courage or his recklessness.

"So how was it?"

"When the waves were low it was fuckin' great. But those high waves were murder. How about you and the brunette?"

"She was good," Aiden said.

"Just good?"

"Great kisser," he replied.

"Nice."

"Better hands."

"Really?" Marlon said.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not her first on that beach."

Marlon chuckled. He didn't seem to have much in common with his stepbrother, but Aiden had to admit, they seemed to get more attention together. He hadn't really tried to pick up anyone by himself in Brazil, but he imagined without Marlon it would have been more difficult to approach the people on the beach. Still, it wasn't like they were going to be friends anytime soon. For the most part he only tolerated Marlon because he was his stepbrother.

12