The Stepbrother Ch. 11

Story Info
Ashley introduces her sister to what she's been missing.
5.6k words
4.38
11.1k
12
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

Ashley, a striking platinum blonde in frilly short pajamas, held her hand out to her younger sister Caitlyn, a pretty honey blonde wearing long baggy black pjs.

"What?"

"Come on Caity just take my hand," the taller young woman said.

"What are you planning?"

"You said you're ready to lose your virginity right?"

"Yes, but I haven't even met another guy yet. I need a boyfriend first."

"Please just trust me."

"Fine."

When Caitlyn grabbed Ashley's hand, she was led back into their stepfather's large showroom full of cars. There were many shiny vehicles spread out in the space beneath their main house.

They passed the wine room and turned a corner to their stepbrother's bed, where he was lying, his lower half covered in a sheet.

"W-wait what, w-why are we coming back here?" Caitlyn asked softly. She pushed her frameless glasses back against her green eyes.

"He's asleep Caitlyn, you don't need to whisper."

"He is?" she said dubiously.

"He's a deep sleeper too," she said, going to the side and pulling off the sheet covering his body. His caramel-colored skin was naked beneath. Caitlyn immediately covered her face.

"See?" Ashley said.

"W-why Ashley?" she said, peering between her fingers.

"What do you mean? This is the answer. You're all hung up on having your first time be with someone special, but I'm telling you it doesn't matter. You can do it with Marlon, just get it over with. Then you won't be so nervous about it with your next boyfriend."

"It's supposed to be special though," Caitlyn said, her hand still covering her face.

Ashley pulled her sister's hand down.

"It's just sex." She pulled her closer to the bed. They stood at his feet, looking down at him.

"Oh my!" Caitlyn exclaimed.

"I know," Ashley grinned, looking at his impressive body. He had a muscular build similar to an athlete and his dark genitals were equally large. His eyes were closed and his black hair was tousled. "It doesn't need to be with someone special but you still should be, you know, into him. Do you like Marlon?"

"What do you mean?"

"You think he's hot right?" Ashley asked.

"Umm... he's attractive," she said.

Ashley smiled.

"If he was your boyfriend would you let him do you?"

Caitlyn turned red.

"I-I guess..."

"You guess?"

"I mean, yeah I would."

"Ok what's the problem then?"

"Uh, but he's asleep," she said.

"Well maybe you should wake him up then."

"Uh, I don't think I know..."

"You said you've sucked Dylan before right?"

"Uh y-yeah," Caitlyn replied.

"Do the same thing to Marlon."

"U-uh, but shouldn't I... shouldn't I ask him? If he really wants me to do that?"

"Trust me he does," Ashley smiled.

"What if Sophia or mom comes in?"

"Mom won't be here till after lunch. That's hours away, and Sophia... hmm, yeah I'll go lock the door. Hey why didn't it work before, how did you come in?"

"You have to push the bolt in the door on the left to the floor, otherwise they can still pop open," Caitlyn said.

"Ok, I'll go lock them now. Just wait here."

Ashley went back to the entrance, quickly locked the double doors as instructed and when she came back, her sister Caitlyn was staring between Marlon's legs.

"So you ready?" Ashley asked.

"It's illegal though isn't it?" Caitlyn said with doubt, turning away. "He's our stepbrother. That's incest."

"He's not blood related. It's not incest," Ashley countered.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Caitlyn conceded. She looked down at him again. "When we're doing it what if I bleed?"

Ashley looked to the far wall. There was a shelf with a stack of dark blue towels next to an exercise station. She grabbed one and set it on the bed next to Marlon.

"Ok... now what?" Caitlyn asked.

"Don't be scared, just get up between his legs and start. Just go slow."

"Um, are you gonna watch?"

"I can go around the corner and make sure Sophia doesn't come downstairs."

"No.. umm maybe... maybe you can stay here and tell me what to do?"

"Ok sure. Get on the bed then and I'll give you some pointers."

Caitlyn slowly got up between his legs and knelt forward.

"How should I just start?" she asked.

"Spread his legs a bit more so you can get closer," Ashley said, grabbing one leg and helping push them apart.

"Ok what next?"

"Grab his cock with your hand," Ashley said. Caitlyn took his brown penis in her hand, but was touching it gingerly. "No like this," Ashley said. She took her hand and made sure Caitlyn was holding Marlon tightly.

"Uh, are all college guys this big?" Caitlyn asked.

"Not all. Marlon's on the bigger side."

"Won't it be difficult then?"

"More challenging, but anything worth doing is right?"

"I guess so. Ok, now I suck it?"

"Start by licking it."

Caitlyn put the tip of her tongue on his cock, running it along his penis delicately.

"Here let me show you," Ashley said. She bent at the waist, and put her hand over Caitlyn's and moved his cock to her own mouth. Ashley licked around the head, across the surface like she was licking up ice cream. "Like that," she said. She shifted Marlon's meat back towards her sister.

"Ok." She imitated Ashley, doing a decent job for a beginner.

"Yeah imagine you're licking a tasty lollipop."

Caitlyn continued, licking around the dark slightly purplish tip.

"Good, that's better," Ashley said. "Now lick his balls," she said.

"What?"

"Let me show you."

Caitlyn leaned back so her sister could move in. Ashley licked across his large balls and then sucked them loudly.

"Ew your being kinda messy," Caitlyn said.

"Guys like it that way," Ashley said.

"Really?"

"Most do. And also pull his cock while you suck his balls. Watch."

Ashley began to jack him off and sucked his large testicles. She was sure to give each equal amount of attention. Then she stuffed the soft flesh of his dick into her mouth. When she started to choke, she withdrew.

"He's getting hard."

"I don't think I can fit that much in my mouth."

"It just takes practice."

"I can't believe he's still sleeping," Caitlyn said.

"He drank a whole bottle of wine," Ashley said nodding to the floor.

"Oh my! He's getting so big. And you've had that inside you?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "He's definitely ready." She continued to stroke him. "How about you?"

"I-I'm scared Ash. I've never done it before and it's really big."

"It is, but trust me, once you get used to it, it's amazing. Some of the best orgasms I've had are with Marlon. I think because of how thick and curved it is"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Have you had one before?"

"Umm, only by myself," she said, her face red.

Ashley smiled. "Girl you finger yourself?"

"I-I," Caitlyn stuttered in embarrassment.

"Just kidding, I do too. Nothing to be ashamed about. Sometimes I'm horny and there isn't any dick around," she conceded.

"Ok," Caitlyn nodded with a sheepish grin.

"So you want me to show you how to fuck him?"

"Uh, ok. Now?"

"Uh sure," she laughed. Ashley pulled her shorts down, revealing her shaved clean pussy. "Now to fit this black fucker in..." she said. She put her pink lips back and forth over his hard dick while stroking with one hand at the base. When she pulled her mouth back his dark brown meat was glistening with her saliva. "That should be enough. Gotta get it nice and wet so it slips in easier," she explained.

Caitlyn nodded. Ashley squatted over his dick, pressing his large tip to her shaved pink slit.

"Oooo," she moaned as her pussy struggled against his cock. Then she felt it push deeper. "Oh yeah," she said.

"Woah."

"See easy," Ashley replied, her brow furrowing.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, it's just been a week since I've fucked him," she said. "You gotta go slow at first. Let your pussy stretch."

"Ok," Caitlyn nodded. She looked nervous, knowing that she would be next.

"Oh fuck, that's good."

"What?"

"I'm pushing him deeper," she said. She leaned forward against Marlon, her head at his neck and pushed up and down his cock with her legs. Her pussy felt hot and tingly. "You see what I'm doing?"

"Yeah," Caitlyn said. "But I'm not sure if I can do that."

"It's easy," she moaned. "Just need to go slow."

Her neck and face felt flush as she started to feel really good. She knew she only had to put her hand down between her legs and rub a little and she'd be off to the races. But she didn't want to get carried away yet.

"You're turning red, is it making you hot?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes when it feels good."

Ashley noticed that Marlon was moving his head, a sign he was beginning to wake up. She continued to ride him, enjoying the full feeling his rock-hard cock gave her. It was nearly five minutes or so, riding up and down.

"You want to go slowly at first. Too fast and it might hurt."

"Ok."

"Oh god, I'm almost there," she said.

"There?"

"Yeah I-" Ashley looked down and Marlon opened up his eyes. "Good morning sunshine."

"W-what time is it?" Marlon asked.

"Eight or so. What's wrong?" she asked when she noticed him wince.

"Fuckin' hangover," he said. "Shouldn't have drank so much."

"Look who I brought," she said, tilting her head.

"I don't see anyone," Marlon said.

"Come here Caity," Ashley said looking back. Caitlyn sheepishly stood up and came to the side.

"Oh shit Caity?" he said with surprise. His pelvic thrusts slowed.

"Yeah she's having some boy trouble and I said you could help her out." Ashley pulled up high until Marlon's cock came free from between her legs.

"How am I supposed to help?" he said.

"She needs to lose her v-card."

"You serious?" He looked at Caitlyn, who was looking down at the floor and blushing.

"Yeah," Ashley said. "But right now let's just show her how it's done. She's really nervous."

He smiled.

"Why doesn't she just ask her boyfriend to break her cherry?"

"It's a long story," Ashley said.

"Right..."

Noticing Marlon's uninterested responses, she turned to her sister. "Cover your ears."

"What?"

"Just do it."

Caitlyn did as she was told.

"She's a virgin, I thought all guys were into that?" She whispered.

"Not really," he said in a low tone. "Why are we whispering? This is stupid. I don't need Caity in love with me after I fuck her. She seems like the type."

"I explained to her it's not about love. It's just sex. She wants to get it over with."

Her stepbrother was silent.

"Marlon, her boyfriend dumped her because she was too scared to have sex with him."

"And she's not scared anymore?"

"Not really."

"And she really just wants to get it over with?" he said dubiously.

"Yeah, being a virgin sucks."

"Right, but having sex with a virgin, what's that do for me?."

"You know, being a good big brother."

"That's not how that works," Marlon chuckled.

"I know it's kinda weird, but fuck we're already in a weird situation you and me."

"Whatever it's your family."

"It's your family too. But come on, I wanna help her out."

"You really think this is going to help her?"

"She needs to get over her asshole boyfriend. She says she has, but I'm not sure. I think this might do it."

"Probably just create another problem."

"I don't think so. I'll handle it."

"You can handle it?"

"Yeah she's my sister, I'll make sure she doesn't get infatuated or whatever."

"Not sure that's something you can control but..."

"Please, will you do it?"

"Let me think." Only a few seconds passed. He grinned. "Alright."

"Ok what changed your-"

"But under one condition."

"What do you want?" Ashley said.

"I want this ass," Marlon smiled, grabbing her rear.

"You know I've never done that before" Ashley said seriously, putting her hands over his and pushing them down. "That's the one thing I'm saving for marriage." She looked back to Caitlyn who was looking down.

"I still find that funny," Marlon smiled.

"Why?"

"You're not a prude, why would that be the one thing you won't do?"

"I don't know, I like having one thing I haven't done yet."

Marlon shrugged.

"So you won't do it unless..."

"Nope."

"Isn't there anything else?" she asked.

"Not that I can think of."

"Maybe I could..." her mind went blank. She couldn't think of anything else he might want. "Ok fine," she said angrily. "But you have to promise to be gentle with her. No rough stuff."

"Ok."

"You promise?"

"Yeah I'll go slow."

"Alright, then... I'll let you fuck my ass."

"Finally get to bust you open," he smiled.

"First Caity," she said, seriously, "then you can fuck my ass. I don't want you to scare her."

"Sure."

Ashley reached out and grabbed her sister's hands, pulling them down from her ears.

"Ok we're ready," she said. "You ok?"

"Yeah," she replied softly.

"Ok Caity, I'll fuck you if you want," Marlon said.

"Ok... umm... thank you," she replied, her voice wavering.

"Calm down girl, I'll go nice and slow no need to worry."

She nodded, looking at him briefly and then back down.

"You should do missionary position," Ashley said.

"Missionary?" Caitlyn asked.

"You just need to lie down on your back," her sister replied. "And spread your legs. It's easy."

"Don't worry about moving around, I'll help you out there," Marlon said.

"Ok," Caitlyn said.

"Hey where's your mom?" Marlon said.

"Don't worry she'll be at a shoot for hours," Ashley said.

"Ok let's get to it then." Marlon said.

Cailtyn looked scared, her eyes darting to Marlon and then back to her sister.

"Hold on," Ashley said. After pushing onto the edge of the bed she stood up next to Caitlyn.

"Are you ok?" she whispered.

"Ummm..."

"You nervous?"

"Yeah. I don't think I can..."

"He'll go slow, he promised," Ashley said.

"What if he doesn't..." She paused. "What if he doesn't like me?" she whispered quietly.

"Oh Caity, don't worry about that. He'll like you fine."

"And how will I know what to do, to make him feel good?"

"I don't think you need to worry about that."

"And for me?"

"There's nothing that can be helped there. Everyone's first time is pretty bad," Ashley said.

"It is?" Caitlyn replied. "So why do it then?"

"It gets better. The first time doesn't have to be all bad. But most virgin guys don't know how to get a girl excited. " She turned to Marlon. "Hey you be sure to get her good and wet before you start ok?"

"Sure, but I can't guarantee it will be painless."

"Hmmm. I have an idea. Caity, close your eyes and cover your ears again."

"What?"

"Please."

"Ok," Caitlyn said, doing as her older sister instructed.

Ashley went to Marlon and whispered. "Hey she looks really scared. I'm thinking we need to get her relaxed. I think if we make the bed look all romantic and stuff, she'll calm down a little."

"Really? Why not a little wine?"

"No she hates alcohol."

"Fine," Marlon replied. "Ok, so what do you have in mind?"

Ashley looked up for a second, as if looking at the ceiling helped her think. "I know, why don't you get a couple of candles from the dining room upstairs. You can set them around the bed."

Marlon's eyebrow cocked up dubiously.

"If you have a better idea I'm all ears," Ashley said.

"Wait here," he said with a smirk.

He quickly grabbed his jeans from the foot of the bed and pulled them on, buttoning and zipping them up as he walked to the double doors. He unlocked them and went through, to the upstairs.

"Ashley?" Caitlyn said.

"Just a second."

"What are you doing?"

"Not me. Marlon's getting something to make you more comfortable."

When Marlon came back a minute later Ashley nodded in appreciation. He had Caitlyn's teddy bear that she always kept on her bed, and three roses (from the arrangement upstairs on the dining room table). Marlon set the bear against one of the pillows and tore petals off of two of the flowers. Then he spread them over the bed. The last rose he held out. Ashley smiled. He was actually good at this romantic shit.

"Open your eyes Caity," he said firmly so she could hear.

She opened her eyes and then smiled.

"Thank you," she said, taking the flower and smelling it.

Marlon put his hands to her waist. She smiled, using the rose to cover her face as she got a bit red in the face.

"This is from upstairs?"

"Yeah."

"Still, it's nice," she said. "And you got my bear Steven... I thought... Ashley... you said it's not supposed to be special?"

"Well maybe it can be... just a little."

She smiled at her sister in appreciation. Marlon put his hand on Caitlyn's shoulder. He took off her glasses and gently pulled off the hair band from her ponytail. Her beautiful blonde hair fell down a bit below chest length. She smiled awkwardly as Marlon handed the frames and hair band to Ashley. Ashley could tell that her sister was very nervous, but as he kissed her on the lips and held her waist gently she seemed to melt in his arms. There were a few tender pecks, and then long and breathless passionate kisses.

"Not bad," Marlon said, sitting back onto the edge of the bed. "Now take off your clothes"

"Umm-"

"Come on, you've already seen me naked," he said.

"Ok."

She traced her fingers across the white scalloped buttons, her fingers moving from the top down her long-sleeve pajama top. When she got to the bottom, she opened it, revealing her large breasts covered in a plain bra and a narrow waist. She got stuck trying to take off the top, catching it on her arm.

"Hold on, let me help," Marlon said, standing up. "How long have you been hiding a body like this?" he said, removing the shirt and tossing it to the floor.

"Umm..." Her face turned bright red as she caught his stare.

"And you just turned eighteen right?" he said.

"Y-yeah."

"You really wanna fuck her now don't you?" Ashley asked from off to the side. She was just standing and watching.

Marlon gave her a condescending look.

"Take off the pants," he said to Caitlyn as he stood tall in front of her.

She followed his instructions, pushing her pj pants down her legs, revealing white panties that matched her bra. As she stood up she timidly shifted her hands from her waist to her sides. She was short, about 5 foot 2, with wide hips, a narrow waist and full breasts.

"Turn around," Marlon said. Caitlyn did as he asked and then looked back at him. Her ass looked shapely in the tight full-coverage panties.

Marlon closer, wrapping his arms around her body, beneath her breasts, hugging her gently. He turned her around and slowly pressed his lips against hers in a tender kiss. He kissed her again a bit more passionately, his hands went to her waist and then picked her up easily. She gave a small cry of surprise. He gently set her on the silky white sheets covered in pink petals. She reached her hand back brushing her fingers across her teddy bear with a grin.

He got up on the bed and pried her legs apart and walked between them on his knees.

"I didn't know you were so sexy," he said softly as he leaned down and kissed her. He pushed his tongue past her lips and then pulled back, as if he was restraining himself. Then he put his hands to her waist and hooked his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties.

"You don't need these anymore," he said, pulling them off and revealing a trim tuft of brownish-blonde pubic hair.

He handed the underwear to Ashley with a smirk and she sighed with annoyance. He seemed to be putting on a show for both of them.

Ashley's face was red, her legs spread before her stepbrother. Her tight underwear had made slight indents against her flesh, a line across her waist and across her hips. Marlon unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off, tossing them to the floor. His large dick was half hard and starting to rise.

"Damn it's been a long time since I've had a virgin," he said. He stroked his brown cock a few times, and it quickly grew to an impressive size. It stuck out, curving up a bit towards his torso. He grabbed Caitlyn's legs and tilted his hips back. His cock looked poised for penetration.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12