The Stepbrother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm scared," she said. "This is so fast, and you're so big."

"It's ok to be a little scared," Marlon said, putting his hand to her cheek. "I'll go slow. No reason to rush."

He knelt down kissing across her chest, as if his lips were walking with purpose. Then he reached behind her back with his hands and snapped her bra open easily. After pulling it off, he handed it to Ashley.

Caitlyn's perfect alabaster globes were revealed, only hanging slightly to each side with their weight. She had large pink areolas, and her nipples seemed hard from the cold temperature in the downstairs showroom.

"You have amazing tits," he said with a smile.

"Thanks," she said sheepishly. He began kissing over her full breasts slowly like he was savoring them. He nibbled and sucked her large pink nipples.

"Uhhh," she moaned.

"Does that feel ok?'

Caitlyn nodded, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm just trying to make you feel good. It's ok telling me what you like. Not everyone likes the same thing."

"Ok," she said, with a sweet smile.

"Yeah? You like having your nipples sucked?"

"I liked when Dylan used to do it," she said softly. "But a little harder."

"Ok."

Ashley was feeling her loins ache. She hadn't even got to cum yet and now she had to watch Marlon's foreplay with her younger sister. She went to the other side of the bed and crawled up next to them, with her ankles hanging off the edge.

"Looks like you've forgotten about Dylan," Ashley said.

"Yeah," Caitlyn laughed with a grin.

Marlon licked around her nipples, his mouth going down every so often to suck firmly.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"That feel good?"

"Yeah."

Marlon pressed his muscular body against her soft flesh and deeply kissed her lips. Then he pulled back and kissed more gently. He moved his arm down, placing his hand between her legs.

"Uh what are you-?" Caitlyn said with surprise.

"You're starting to get wet," he said holding his hand up, his middle finger moist.

He smelled it and then put it inside of his mouth.

"You taste real good," he said with a grin.

"I do?"

"Yeah taste it," he said, putting his hand between her legs again.

"Uh," she moaned as he rubbed across her vulva again. Marlon spread the wet finger he had placed between her legs across his lips slowly. And then he kissed her.

"Your penis is so hard," Caitlyn said.

"That's because it wants to go inside of you," he said.

"But is it gonna hurt?" she asked softly.

"No of course not," Ashley laughed sarcastically.

Marlon sighed.

"Really?" Caitlyn asked.

"He's gonna fill your white virgin pussy with his big black cock. Of course it's going to hurt."

"Ash, what's up with you? Shut-up."

Caitlyn was silent.

"Are you ok?" Marlon said. "It might hurt a bit, but don't worry too much, I got something that will help."

"Ok," she sighed, and then smiled.

"You're too cute," he said with a grin. He kissed her lips softly.

"Mmm," she said. They kissed tenderly.

"Ash could you get some lube from my bag?" Marlon asked.

"Fine," she replied. Since Marlon began being all sweet and gentle she had started to feel a bit angry. Was she actually jealous of her little sister?

Ashley went to Marlon's duffle bag at the foot of the bed and rooted around there until she found a tube of lubrication. She walked to the side of the bed and held it out.

"When did you get this?"

"I usually carry some," he said. He leaned back to give her easy access, his rock hard dick sticking out.

Ashley opened the tube, grabbed his cock and spread a generous dollop on the tip. Then she rubbed it across his long shaft, being sure to get it all around. She noticed Caitlyn and Marlon were staring at her spread the lube across his dark brown dick. His shaft felt so hot in her hand. She might be imagining it, but it looked bigger than she remembered. Was he getting more turned on by Caitlyn? This was only more fuel for her jealousy.

"That's good," he said.

"Ok stud, you're all set," Ashley said, giving his round muscular ass a slap.

Marlon chuckled.

"This will make it a lot easier. Ok Caity?" Marlon asked, locking eyes with Ashley's sister.

"Ok."

"You ready?"

She nodded, biting her lower lip in trepidation.

"Don't forget to breathe," he said, holding his cock as he pressed forward. Ashley watched as the tip pressed against her sister's virgin pussy lips.

"Ah," Caitlyn said, her mouth wide.

"Sorry girl, this might hurt a little."

Ashley watched as her stepbrother pushed his hips slowly forward, spreading her sister's virgin canal with his thick cock.

"Owie," she cried.

"Sorry babe," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Be gentle you bastard," Ashley said.

"Fuck you, there's only one way to do this," Marlon said.

"Fine," Ashley retorted.

"I'll go slow," he said. His hips rocked back and then he pushed forward again. He was going very slow, back and forth. "Damn, so fuckin' tight," he said.

"I'm sorry," Caitlyn cried.

"It's not your fault." He grabbed the back of her head and leaned forward, kissing her full lips as he fucked her an inch at a time.

"I feel so stretched," she said. "But It's not so bad when you go slow. Ahhh... does it feel good for you?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Tighter than-? Ow!" His hips moved forward suddenly.

"Sorry it slipped."

"That's ok," she replied.

He moved his hips slow and kissed along her neck. His rhythmic motions were slow and soft. Very different from how Ashley usually saw him. She wanted him to be gentle with her sister, but truthfully, she didn't expect he could be this tender. She thought the sex would be painful and bad, but now it seemed like they were both enjoying it. It wasn't quite what she expected.

Caitlyn kissed Marlon's lips sweetly as his hips moved back and forth in a slow rocking motion.

"It's not too bad?" Ashley asked, getting on the bed next to the couple.

"No it's good," she moaned.

"Good?"

"Yeah."

"Lucky... my first time didn't even feel good."

"Really?"

"It pretty much sucked. Looks like Marlon is an expert at this though," Ashley said, putting her hand up to his rock hard abs and rubbing up towards his chest.

"I'm no expert, but I know when to go slow. And the lube helps."

"Now you don't have to worry about being a virgin," Ashley said.

"That's right," she smiled.

Marlon bent his head down to her breasts and held them together while he began sucking at her nipples, while still slowly moving his large brown cock back and forth into her pink slit. She was moaning as his hips rocked in a gentle motion.

Ashley put her hand to the small of Marlon's back, watching his round ass as he fucked her sister.

"Oh my god," Caitlyn sighed. She held the back of Marlon's head as he sucked her tits.

Ashley had noticed some blood was seeping out and across Marlon's cock, but it was mixed with Caitlyn's white cream. Despite being jealous, Ashley was glad that Caitlyn was able to enjoy losing her virginity more than when she lost her own.

"You want me to go slower?" Marlon asked.

"No, it's perfect, she said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, maybe you could try and go a bit faster?"

Ashley had noticed that Marlon hadn't pushed his whole shaft in, only about half of it.

"Ok." Marlon moved his hips more forcefully and Caitlyn almost immediately put her hands up to his stomach.

"No wait..."

"Ok, no problem," he said with a smile.

"It'll be a while till you can handle the whole thing," Ashley said, squeezing Marlon's ass. It was firm, pure muscle. She put her hand between her own legs and started to rub her clit.

"Whole thing?" Caitlyn looked down. "I thought you put it all the way in. Wow you really are big."

"Let me know if we're going too long or it starts hurting and we can stop."

"It still feels ok. Shouldn't we keep going until you..."

"Until I cum?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't worry about me. This is your first, we stop when you want."

She looked up at Marlon and then leaned up to kiss him. He obliged, kissing while he continued to slowly move back and forth.

"Uh," she moaned. He grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples, moving his mouth behind her ear.

"Oh," she moaned loudly. "Maybe try a little faster again?" she asked, placing her hand up to his hip.

Marlon complied. He moved his lips down to her breasts, sucking at her nipple as his speed mounted.

"Oh god," she cried.

"That ok?"

"Y-yes," she moaned. "Please keep sucking on my boob."

"Oh yeah, fuck her good Marley," Ashley said as she slapped and squeezed Marlon's ass with a laugh, her other hand still rubbing her engorged clit.

"Oh yes, Marley," Caitlyn moaned. Their stepbrother moved back and forth with almost robotic motion. Caitlyn's neck and face was becoming flush as she moaned with each of Marlon's thrusts.

"Yes Ma-" she squealed. Marlon covered her mouth just before she screamed what could only be his name. Marlon looked up to the ceiling as if he was waiting for the housekeeper Sophia to come down the stairs. He muffled his stepsister's cries as she said his name into his hand again and again. Her eyes squeezed tight as she shook all over.

Holy shit, Ashley thought with surprise. She felt a warm feeling over her body, as she continued to rub herself. Her finger was soaked. The warm feeling radiated over her body like a wave. She squeezed Marlon's tight ass firmly as her own orgasm caused her body to gyrate softly.

After a few seconds Ashley sighed and her eyes cleared. She noticed her sister recovering as well.

"Thank you," Caitlyn said. "I, I..."

"You came?" Marlon replied.

"Yeah," she said.

He kissing her lips. "You think you can handle some more?"

"Ok yeah," she nodded.

"I'm almost there too. Just need to," Marlon thrust his dick deeper now, an inch or two more.

"Oh god!" she said.

"Oh yeah that's it," he groaned. He was thrusting back and forth, but still not completely.

"Marlon, it's too much," she complained, pushing her hands to his loins.

"Fuck, I'm almost there."

"Ok! Owie," Caitlyn wined.

"Hurry up," Ashley said.

"Oh god, Marley, oh god. I can't anymore. It's too-"

"Here it comes babe, here it comes," Marlon announced. Marlon pulled out from Caitlyn and spewed up onto her. Although the tip of his cock was above the entrance of her pussy, the first burst shot up over her head.

"Woah!" She cried in surprise. The next shot plastered her cheek and the one after that, her tits. Ashley rubbed Marlon's ass as he kept going. He was cumming for quite a while.

"Wow, so much," Caitlyn said.

"Fuck," Marlon swore, shaking his dick. It was beginning to dip. He had squeezed out the last bit across her pink pussy lips and pubic hair.

Ashley sat up next to Marlon and held around his waist.

"Why'd you shoot it all over me?" Caitlyn asked.

"That's just something guys like to do," Ashley replied. "Probably because they do it in porn."

"Why?"

"Looks good on you," Marlon smiled.

"She a good warmup huh?" Ashley asked.

"You were so good," Marlon said, looking down to Caitlyn.

"Thanks," she smiled sheepishly. He kissed her lips and a bit of his cum that was there clung between them. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand with a wan grin.

"You may have ruined her for white dick," Ashley smiled.

"Huh?" Caitlyn said.

"Don't listen to her. There's more towels over there to clean yourself off," Marlon said, tilting his head towards the exercise station.

"Ok," Caitlyn said with a smile. She got off the bed and walked over.

Ashley moved in front of Marlon and began rubbing across his chiseled torso. When she looked down she saw a bit of blood on the towel and across Marlon's cock.

"That was pretty hot. Didn't know you could be such a softy," she said.

"I'm not," he said, grabbing her waist.

"Could have fooled me."

"You ready to give up the ass?" Marlon asked, clutching her rear.

"Not really."

"A promise is a promise."

"Fine, but you're gonna need a lot of this." She held up the tube from earlier.

Marlon grabbed her small round ass firmly and pulled her cheeks apart.

"Lube it up then," he smirked.

12