The Stepdad's Club

Story Info
Join us and live out your fantasies - The Stepdad's Club.
7.5k words
4.65
24.5k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or older. This is a fictional fantasy. It will be a slow burn and lengthy. If you like a quicker story, please check out my other stories. We are going to pretend STDs are nonexistent for this story. Pregnancy is a possibility.

Many people are surprised to learn I'm close with my stepdad. He married my mom when I was 11. My dad isn't in the picture much. Theo is the first true father figure I've had besides my grandpa.

Thanks to Theo stepping in, my mom was able to finish law school. She passed the bar exam and started working right away. Her father is a retired judge, so she had no problem landing a job as an attorney.

This meant I spent a lot more time with Theo. He had a son a couple years older than me. His name was Lincoln. Everyone called him Link. He stayed with us every other weekend, two weeks in the summer, and around the holidays.

I recently turned 18. Theo has been noticeably different about things. Treating me like an adult and holding me accountable. He's still affectionate and caring. More stern now that I'm an adult.

It's Saturday morning and I have no plans for the three-day weekend. Thank, goodness. My senior year has been hell so far. Classes are fine. It's everything else on top of it. I kept this weekend open because my mom has a charity golf tournament and Theo is speaking at a few local events. I'll have the house mostly to myself!

It's around 9am when I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I'm wearing my favorite pink pj shorts and a white tank top. I round the corner and see Theo sitting at the table. I wasn't expecting him to still be home.

"Good morning. I thought you'd be halfway to your first speaking engagement by now."

He's halfway through his breakfast and takes a big sip of coffee.

"Good morning, Tess. I had to cancel one last week. Found out some things about the CEO that don't sit right with me. The other two for today pushed back due to scheduling conflicts. Got a free day. Help yourself to breakfast."

I load up my plate and take a seat next to him. I dig in as he talks. I'm half listening. Drama about the scheduling changing last minute. But then a change in his tone catches my attention.

"Tess, there's something I've wanted to talk to you about. Now that you're 18, I feel like we can have this conversation. This has to stay between us. I mean it. If you don't think you can keep this a complete secret-"

My ears perk up at "complete secret" and I quickly interrupt him.

"A secret? Back up. Hold on. Why is this a secret?"

"I haven't gotten to that part yet. I'm trying to tell you. What we talk about in this conversation cannot be repeated. Do you understand?"

I nod. He refuses to continue until I verbally confirm I will keep this a secret. I comply and he begins.

"You can stop me at any time if you don't want to hear anymore. I'll never bring any of this up again if you ask me to stop."

My heart is racing. I have no idea why he wants to talk to me and what the hell could be so important. I wasn't prepared for anything he said next. I wouldn't have guessed it in a million years.

"Do you remember a couple years ago we watched Fight Club for the first time?"

I nod. I really liked that movie and watched a few times with Theo.

"Good. The club in the movie, I know of something similar to it. It's not for fighting. You have to be invited and you don't talk about it to those that don't belong."

"So, the rules are similar, but your club isn't about fighting? What do you do?"

He nods with a smile. Happy that I'm following along. His nerves and excitement are contorting his face into a smile I've never seen before.

"I'm not in the club yet. That's where you come in."

"Me? I thought this was a club for you."

"Technically, it is. In order to get in, you have to also be a part of it."

I sit back as he calmly explains what the club is. I try to keep my face neutral as he speaks.

"My brother put in a bid for me to join the stepfather's club that he's apart of. One of his friends invited him. The rules are simple. You have to be a stepfather, you have to have a stepdaughter 18 or older, she has to willingly join the club, and you have to complete an initiation."

I nod to show I understand so far. He continues.

"Anyone already in the club puts in a bid for who they would want to have join when a spot opens. My brother put me as his one and only bid. You turned 18 and the club reached out with instructions. I have to complete them with you in order to join."

"Why do I have to be 18?"

"Remember the initiation part? That requires you to be 18."

I take my time to think over everything he's told me so far. Are there red flags? Yes. Am I intrigued? Also, yes. I decide to hear him out before judging too harshly.

"What does the stepfather's club actually do that requires an initiation?"

"Great question, Tess. This is the part where I need you to keep an open mind. Okay, pumpkin?"

He only calls me pumpkin when he wants my sweet side. Either he fucked up, he wants something or there's bad news. It lessens the blow, so he's smart to lead with "pumpkin". I take a deep breath and motion for him to continue.

"In order to get in, my initiation is to be sexually intimate with you and provide proof."

I just stare at him for a minute and collect my thoughts. I'm shocked. I also have so many questions. I decide to let my curiosity lead before letting my emotions take over. He waits patiently as I prepare myself to speak.

"Let's say we do that. Hypothetically, of course. What happens with the proof?"

"I'd give it to the guys currently in the club. They view it in a group and then you get to meet all the stepdaughters. I think you already know a few."

"Then what happens? After they all see the proof and you're in the club. What do you do?"

He clears his throat and chooses his words carefully.

"Well, honey. There are many perks to the club. One of the big ones is getting to know the other stepfathers and see if we can essentially trade stepdaughters."

I could freak out right here. This is the perfect point to just walk away. My insane curiosity and nosiness paired with my daddy issues is keeping me from leaving. I know I should. I ignore the alarms going off in my head and ask more questions.

"Do I ever get to pick?"

"Do you get to pick a stepfather?"

"Yes. Do I ever get to pick or are you the only one that gets to pick?"

He's careful to not answer too quickly. I don't think he can read me well enough to know where my mind is at.

"Sure. You can pick. Anyone that we put on the list has to be approved by both of us. Same goes for the people that put us on their list. If you don't like the stepfather, I can't spend time with the stepdaughter."

"Is this for real? This isn't a prank to see if I will consent to sleep with you, is it?"

"I promise, this isn't a prank. Everything is real. They'll give us a tour before we do anything to prove this is real. You have a week to formally accept to get the tour. They also tell you about the additional perks. It's not just about sex."

I'm genuinely surprised. Not that the club exists. That he wants to be part of it. I had a feeling he wanted to sleep with me. He's made enough comments and I've caught him staring plenty of times. I started developing early and he saw a majority of it in real time.

If I said no, he would stand by his word and never bring it up again. I'm hesitant with my answer. I'm intrigued. I want to know who else is in the club. I know his brother and stepdaughter are. But who else?

"What if we don't like the other people in the club?"

"We leave the club. But I think you'll be happy with most of the members. It's very exclusive."

"Give me some time to think it over. Okay?"

He nods and we finish eating. I head upstairs to take a shower and think about everything we talked about. I've never heard of anything like this.

I live in a city with a population of 200,000 people. Not massive but not small town either. Anyone could be part of this club. I've been sexually active since I was 14 so I'm not worried about that part. It's that I could know a lot of people in this club.

Theo doesn't mention our breakfast conversation the rest of the day. The following morning, I expect to see him and my mom at the table. Instead, I find just Theo. Alone again.

"Where's mom?"

"Good morning to you too. She did so well yesterday that she's golfing again today."

She always says she won't qualify for the finals and then does. So humble.

I make waffles as Theo reads something on his tablet. He's 42, salt and pepper hair, 6'1", green eyes, strong jaw line, and he's growing out his beard again. I think he looks the most handsome when he has some facial hair.

He takes good care of himself and dresses well. Most of my friends have crushes on him. How could they not? He's genuinely sweet and I'm noticing just how attractive he is.

Theo looks up from his iPad and mentions a sale at the local bookstore. I go about 2-3 times a week. Perfect time to get more books I don't need. I have a feeling he's offering because of yesterday. I win either way.

I'm getting ready in my room and he knocks on my door. I let him in, and he takes a seat at the end of my bed. I sit next to him and take a deep breath.

"Pumpkin, listen. I know what I talked to you about yesterday was a lot. I want you to know you can talk to me about it even if you haven't made up your mind. It's okay if you aren't interested at all."

"I didn't say I wasn't interested."

He looks surprised and a bit relieved.

"That's right. You didn't. I don't want you to feel pressured is all."

"I don't." I say with an innocent smile that brings out my dimples.

I call them the daddy disarmers. Almost as good as puppy dog eyes when you're in trouble.

Put them together and your stepdad is wrapped around your little finger. Like when he catches you sucking dick in the back of your mom's car because your neighbor recognized it parked near the hiking trail. It was the middle of winter and Susan can never mind her damn business.

He never told my mom and somehow got Susan to keep her fat mouth shut. I'd love to know how he did it. Since that day, I knew we reached a higher level in our relationship.

That was the same year I caught him jacking off to naughty pics on Instagram. I could have sworn he had pics of me, but he was too far away for me to know for sure.

I don't blame him if he does. I post some risky things on Instagram. My mom will try to convince me to take them down. She backs off the second I start to get defensive. She fights with people for a living but folds the second her daughter says no. Ironic.

She has so little time with me that she wants all of it to be good. I don't blame her, and I try to go with the flow as often as possible. Sometimes, I'm a brat and we've all accepted it at this point. Even my stepbrother plays along.

"You don't feel pressured? Good. I'm glad. Do you have any questions?"

"How much are we allowed to know without doing the initiation?"

"Where the meeting spot of the tour is. I don't know much besides that. I only know my brother is in it, the initiation, and some of the perks. He said he isn't allowed to tell me everything until I'm a member."

I'm no stranger to exploring the taboo. This would be a huge step up. I don't hate the idea. But documented sex with my stepdad? That's extreme. Even for me.

"What kind of proof do you need?"

He takes in a deep breath and holds it for a while. He slowly exhales and meets my eyes.

"A video of us having sex."

My jaw drops. I was expecting nude photos. Maybe a solo video. But a homemade porn with my stepdad. He has to actually fuck me and then strangers are going to watch it. They're going to get off on my stepdad fucking me and then some of them will try to fuck me.

All of the realities hit me at once and the realizations are overwhelming. Some, in a good way. All I ever wanted was my dad's attention. I could never get it so older men became my next target. I would have direct access to all the male attention I could ever need.

"How long does the video have to be?"

"There isn't a time minimum. Oral, intercourse, and orgasm/ejaculation are all required."

I think this over quietly. Theo waits in patient silence.

"That's a fairly long video. Who will have access to it?"

"I have to record it on a camera that isn't WIFI capable. The camera saves to an SD card. To watch the video, they put it into a projector. There's no connection to a cloud or anything internet related so it can't get hacked."

I'm not surprised these men have covered all their bases. It's a delicate operation and all the fun stops when people get caught.

"All the men get to watch it?"

"They show it once. Any of the men can attend. If they miss it, they miss it. No phones allowed. Anyone can request to watch it later for a solo session. You and I have to approve any and all sessions after the first one."

"Can the stepdaughters watch the videos?"

"Of course."

I stay quiet for a long time. I want to say yes but he's also my mom's husband. I'm hurting her in the process. Even if I don't have the best relationship with her, I don't like hurting her.

"What if we decide to leave the club? What happens to our video?"

"It gets destroyed. There's only one copy and I could get in massive trouble if I tried to make a copy for myself. Life threatening trouble."

This seems to be fairly straightforward. I'm still worried.

"What happens if we say yes to a dad and daughter? Or they say yes to us?"

"We meet up as a group, split up after a while and have some time alone to see if there's a connection. If so, you do what you want with him. You can say no or stop at any time, and he has to stop. Same goes for if he says no or stop."

"Let's say I decide to sleep with him. Then what?"

He smiles. I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous.

"You spend the week together."

"An entire week?!"

"Well, only if you want to. You can spend up to a week together. That includes the weekend. If you want only one day, then you just do one day."

"What happens when the week is over?"

He's surprisingly calm even with his excitement.

"We take a minimum two weeks off and then we can connect with another dad/daughter duo. We can take more time than two weeks off if we're busy."

"Can I sleep with other people during the time off?"

He likes this question. He bites his lip as he smirks. I wish I could be inside his head. I know he's picturing something nsfw.

"You can. You're allowed to sleep with me and non-members during time off."

"I'm not against the idea. It's a lot to think about. Especially, having sex with you and recording it."

He rubs my shoulders and arms to comfort me. This is his go to move, and it works every time to calm my anxiety. I'm praying it works right now.

"I know, pumpkin. It's a lot to ask. I just...I thought we could try and if it goes well...we could get you a new car before you go off to college."

I'm fully aware he's using this to get a faster and cooperative answer out of me. While I'm not that mad at it, I see how I could make this whole thing work in my favor just as much as his.

"Okay. I'll do it. I want the tour, asap."

He wraps me in a bear hug and lifts me off the ground. I'm 5'4". Same height as my mom. I got her curvy shape with a little more curve. My hips, thighs, and ass are more pronounced. My breasts are a D cup. Hers are DD, so she wins that one.

My long, curly brown hair is in a messy bun. The bun flops into my face as he leans back with me in his arms. I feel him cup my butt cheek with his left hand while trying to steady himself.

"Okay. Okay. You can put me down, now."

"I'm sorry, pumpkin. Just got excited. I really didn't know if you'd say yes."

With my feet back on the ground, he exits my room and I finish getting ready. I take my credit card that he pays for and spend about an hour at my favorite bookstore.

On my way home, I get a text from Theo. He says we can do our tour now if I'm close to town. I pull into a Dunkin Donuts and text back my location. He sends me an address that's five minutes away.

I end up behind a neighborhood at a recreational center. There's baseball and soccer fields. The sun is starting to set and it's just dark enough for me to see lights coming from the woods on the edge of the furthest soccer field.

A man waves to me as I get closer. It's my middle school science teacher, Mr. Blake. Most girls in my class, myself included, drooled over Mr. Blake.

He directs me to a path that's dimly lit. He doesn't say a word and walks to the parking lot of the rec center. I wave and continue on until I find Theo.

"Finally! This shit is kinda creepy, Theo."

"It's okay. I'm with you every step of the way. I asked that they don't separate us during the tour."

He has a reassuring arm around my waist and his hand comfortably on my hip. I let him lead me through the rest of the wooded path and it opens to a massive back yard. We walk towards an even more massive home.

My parents do very well. Our home is probably worth $400,000 maybe $500,000. This place is well over $2,000,000. My eyes almost pop out of my head. Theo notices, rubs my arm, and reminds me to breathe.

I can hear faint voices and music as we come closer to a large wooden door with no handle on the side of the house. Theo knocks quickly on the right side of the door and a panel opens. He enters a code and pulls the handle.

"We're in."

Little did I know, my life would never be the same once I stepped into "The Room".

Theo leads me down a short hallway and takes a left. The voices and music getting louder with every step. I look up and we've arrived. This

I look around and see about 25 men in their 40's and 50's and 25 young women ages 18-25. I recognize a handful of the men in the room. The massive room is set up like a classy bar.

It has a speakeasy feel. Lots of seating. Big couches, high top tables and chairs, massive bar with every alcohol you could think of, and TVs with sports or music videos. There's a blue neon sign over the bar that says, The Room.

"There's also a kitchen fully stocked behind the bar. It's the door to the right."

Theo points to the kitchen door and to the right I see my stepcousin, Destiny. She always said she would live up to her "stripper name". Her dad always loved the name. Her mom went along with it as she didn't like any other suggestions. Years later, she found out Destiny was the name of her dad's favorite porn star. They don't talk much.

Her stepdad, Scott, is a much better guy. He's just as handsome as his brother, Theo. I know Theo has the hots for Destiny. He tried his best to hide it over the years. It didn't take me long to figure it out. It's very possible I'll be fucking Scott right after I fuck his brother.

That's a thought I never imagined would go through my head. I shake it off and look around as Mr. Blake arrives. I lean over and whisper to Theo.

"Mr. Blake is at the top of the list."

He smiles and nods.

For the most part, the tour was pretty normal. I was told we can't see everything until we've completed the initiation. I boldly asked if I could see a clip of past or current members to prove all of this is real.

The two men giving us the tour look at each other for a brief moment and then back at me.

"This way, please."

We walk down a maze of hallways to an office just big enough to fit the four of us. We sit in two seats opposite the tour guides. A long table between us. They open a laptop and show us that it's not connected to the internet. I check my phone out of curiosity and I have no service at all.

"If the two of you are welcomed into the club, you will be asked to leave your phones outside or check them at the bar. We will hold on to them until you have finished your viewing."

12