The Stepdad's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly hold out my phone. Theo knows this game. He grabs my phone and nicely hands both over. The man clicks a few times and faces the laptop toward us.

"This is a video of our newest members. Submitted about four months ago. They have graciously given consent for their video to be viewed by our newest potential members. They are one of a few that have volunteered their tapes. We will leave the room and you have 10 minutes to review the video."

They leave and shut the door before we can ask any questions. Theo wastes no time and plays the video. It's 20 minutes long so we won't get to see the entire thing.

The beginning is awkward. It's a blonde girl named Shea. I don't think I've seen her before.

"Mind if I skip ahead?"

Theo agrees and I click to the five-minute mark. She's naked and the man behind the camera is telling her to touch herself. I skip again.

"Oh shit. Wait, this is real."

My jaw drops as I see she's sucking the dick of my high school principal. I didn't recognize her at first because she goes to this super elite private school. I go to an academy but it's not private.

She stands up and he sits down so she can ride him. He has an impressive piece. 8 inches, fat tip, and has some girth. This part of the video is much better. I let this play for a couple minutes and skip again. Only so much time.

He's eating her pussy and doing a damn good job. I have to turn down the sound as her moans are getting loud. Good for her. Older men get the loudest moans out of me too.

We exchange glances and minimal words as we watch. Theo is trying to hide his erection. I skip a little more and we're just in time for her orgasm.

"Add Mr. Esposito to my list as well."

Theo winks at me and I skip again. They're doing doggy style now. About 4 minutes left on the video. I know our time is almost up. I hear Mr. Esposito begin to moan and his breathing is heavy.

"Perfect timing, Tess."

30 seconds later, Shea is on her knees sucking her stepdad dry as he throbs and cums in her mouth. Moaning for her as he runs his hands through her hair. Slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Her satisfied smile is the last thing I see when the door opens, and the two men enter. They shut the laptop and ask us to follow them after giving our phones back.

We're in the final room. A spacious office with a table and two chairs. We take our seats and read over the documents on the table.

"Theo, I think this is an NDA."

A bookcase opens in the back of the room and a new man enters. I scan the room and the door we entered from is the only obvious door in the room.

"That's exactly what that is. If you want to continue with our club, you must sign this to ensure you won't speak a word about this until that NDA expires."

I quickly look it over again and see it expires in 12 years. I'll be 30. I look around and there's literally no escape. I don't even know what part of the house we're actually in.

Theo is already signing his. Predictable. He looks up at me with concern.

"Hey, pumpkin. It's okay. The rules say we can leave at any time. Remember? We just can't tell anyone about any of this until the NDA expires. I'm still going to protect you."

I stare at the signature line for about five minutes. Theo says I'm safe and I can leave if I want. Then why is there no obvious exit?

My curiosity and just plain nosiness force me to pick up the pen and slowly sign my name. If I want to know what is actually going on, I have to join. The attorney and witnesses sign as well.

They give us detailed instructions for our video, the camera, SD card, and phone numbers if we have questions. No email or texts. No surprise there.

Back home, I go to my room and shut the door. Theo leaves me alone for a few hours. I've watched plenty of porn that pretends to be a stepparent with their stepkid. I've even recorded with boyfriends in the past, so recording isn't shocking either. What I never expected to see was an actual stepdad and stepdaughter having sex in real life.

After enough alone time, I go to the kitchen to get a snack. Theo is in the living room. I grab some grapes and cuddle up next to him on the couch.

"Hey, Tess. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay. Just thinking about things. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay. Today was a lot to experience."

I focus on the TV, not interested in talking about today's events. Theo breaks the silence after a few minutes.

"Did you see your mom's text?"

"Yeah, she'll be home tomorrow night."

We watch TV for a while longer. Talking here and there. No more mention of the day. Just a regular night. We're enjoying some ice cream watching a movie and a sex scene begins to play. Of course, it does.

The scene ends and I can relax again. Until Theo has a question.

"I'd like to ask you one question about today. Is that okay?"

I nod and he asks his question.

"Do you think you want to join the club?"

I knew he wouldn't let it go that easily. I think it over as I eat my ice cream. It's Ben & Jerry's so I buy myself a good amount of time chewing.

"I think so."

Theo tries to hold back his excitement. He lets a smile slip and I see it before he can hide it. His eyes are basically twinkling.

"Okay. Well. You just let me know when and I'll take care of everything else."

"Maybe tomorrow. Before mom comes home."

I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Shock is all over his face.

"Good night, Theo."

I put my ice cream in the freezer and head to my room. I know he watched my ass sway with every step until he couldn't see me anymore. I've caught him enough times to know when he watches.

7am the next morning and I'm already in the shower. I hear Theo in the kitchen as I'm getting dressed in my room. I go with leggings and a light blue crop sweater with a white lace bralette underneath. I put my hair in two French braids and head to the kitchen.

"Morning, Tess. I like your outfit."

"Good morning, Theo. Thank you!"

I kiss Theo's cheek before sitting down to eat. I love that this man cooks. My mom is okay in the kitchen. Theo goes above and beyond. He loves food and making food for others.

I finish the last bite of my huevos rancheros and sip my coffee. Theo is carrying our plates to the sink, and I ask an extremely blunt question. I choose violence with my words quite often.

"So, what time do you want to fuck me?"

Theo nearly drops his plate sending his syrup covered knife and fork flying. That's going to be sticky wherever they land.

"God dammit, Tess! Why the hell would you say it like that?"

I giggle, sending me into a fit of laughs I can't stop. He walks towards me and puts his hands on the table while leaning forward.

"Laugh it up baby girl. If you're serious, I'll turn those giggles into moans before lunch."

I choke my giggle down. Turned on by his genuinely stern tone and close proximity. I like when he talks to me like this. I usually hear it about my laundry or getting an oil change in my car. Now that he's talking about sex, my pussy gets wet twice as fast.

"Promise?"

A devilish grin appears on his face.

"Pinky promise." He says with a wink.

That's our code for a promise you can't break no matter what happens. That's how he got me to trust him in the beginning. He always showed up. Always made good on his promises and I did the same in return.

He leans in further and says softly in my ear, "I'll let you know when I'm ready. Don't make me wait."

He walks to the living room as I bite my lip in anticipation. I bet he's hard as a rock after that. I gather myself and get up from the table.

I make my way upstairs to cover up the tattoo I got the day after I turned 18. In small cursive letters is "Daddy's girl" on my right hip. That's where he puts his hand most often.

I talked to my therapist about it. She advised against it but understood it's my choice. She won't be hearing about the sex part. NDA or not, I know she would absolutely advise against anything I'm doing.

I'm not ready to show him the tattoo so I need to cover it with makeup asap. My boyfriend likes it and I call him daddy in bed so he kinda thinks it's for him. I just never corrected him.

I'm able to cover the tattoo and relax in my room for a couple hours. I get a text from Theo to come to the spare bedroom. Here goes nothing.

I'm holding the handle still not convinced I can do this. After a few deep breaths, I open the door and walk in. Theo shows me a warm smile and gives me a hug. I see the camera on the bedside table and a tripod next to the table.

He has candles, real rose petals, toys, basically everything you could think to have. The room is arranged nicely with big fluffy pillows on the bed and soft music playing.

"This is so cozy. Very romantic."

"I want you to enjoy this. If you're comfortable, I know you can actually relax."

He's rubbing my shoulders and coaxes me towards the bed. My crop top rides up and he sees the lace of my bralette in the mirror above the dresser. It encourages him and he lifts my top a little higher.

"When does the camera turn on?" I ask.

"Whenever you say it does."

45 minutes after entering the room, I say okay to recording. Theo is incredibly patient. We come up with some ground rules. No awkward questions. That's my first rule.

We decide on a few more rules before he turns on the camera and hits record. Theo goes straight for kissing and eventually removes my sweater and bralette. My lips, chin, neck, ears, clavicle, shoulder and so on. I almost forget the camera is even there.

Even as it's happening, it doesn't feel real. Like I'm going to wake up and everything I'm doing in this room was just a dream. It never felt like this when I hooked up with my stepbrother. Long story but I thought since they're related it would be easy.

I'm enjoying every part just in case it is a dream and I wake up any second. His lips are soft. His facial hair tickles but I hold back the giggles. Especially, as his hands find my breasts, my ass, my thighs, and more. Soft moans and whimpers escape my mouth as he explores my body.

He's on top of me and I feel my leggings sliding down my legs. I don't wear panties with leggings. I think Theo is expecting me to be wearing something based on his reaction. He almost pulls away when he touches my wet lips.

He only hesitates for a moment. He looks down and then spreads my lips expertly with his index and middle fingers. He finds my clit and I can't help moaning loudly.

"You're nice and wet for me. Good girl."

In a hushed voice I moan, "daddy..."

I don't know if the video will even pick it up, I say it so quietly. Theo hears it. He slides his two fingers inside me while circling my clit with his thumb. His mouth is softly sucking and licking my nipples. I'm rolling my hips to his rhythm. I want him to feel fully in control.

I feel his hard cock throbbing on my thigh. Still trapped in his pants. I've managed to get his shirt off. Before I can even grab at his waistband, Theo starts to slide down my body. Oh, he's going for oral, now. Yummy.

My exhale turns into a moan just as his tongue glides over my clit and my hips buck in response.

"Look at me, Tess."

He has that stern tone that makes my stomach flip and my pussy quiver. I'm lucky he doesn't use it often. I open my eyes and his tongue returns to my clit. It's incredibly difficult to keep my eyes open while he assaults my clit in all the best ways.

My legs are shaking. I'm moaning and calling out when he hits the perfect spots. He takes his time and stays consistent when I really like what he's doing. I feel that familiar tingling and I know an orgasm is close.

As my moans go higher in pitch and my body tenses, I feel Theo close his mouth over my clit and manage a few "mmhhmm" in response to my moans. All while licking and sucking my clit. His arms are wrapped around my thighs so I can't get away, easily.

The vibration when he moans finally puts me over the edge, and I can't hold back any longer.

"I'm cumming, Daddy!"

My legs close tightly around Theo's head as every muscle in my body tenses. My back arches as I moan in ecstasy. Theo slows down but doesn't stop licking my clit until I finally calm down.

He pauses the recording and grabs a towel. He goes to the bathroom to clean up his face. I use one of the towels to clean myself up a bit.

I sit down on the bed as Theo returns. His erection is quite noticeable. Still in his sweatpants. He kisses me softly and smiles.

"I love how you taste."

I stand up and walk over to the camera.

"You're turn. Take your pants off and lay down."

Theo grins and does as I say. I hit record when he's on the bed. He's throbbing as I get closer to him. I'm get on my knees between his legs on the bed. I wrap my hand around his shaft. I stroke his full 7 inches base to tip. He's thick and I bet happy with my small hands.

He moans in response to my strokes. We lock eyes and I lower my mouth to the head of his dick. His eyes widen as I'm sucking and stroking. I massage his balls with my left hand, and he moans.

"Mmm, Tess. That feels so good."

He grabs my braids in one hand and pulls lightly when it's too much for him. He ends up putting his hand around my neck when the hair pulling wasn't effective.

I'm pushing the head of his cock to the back of my throat over and over when he finally begs me to stop.

"Not yet! Not yet! Stop! Come on, Tess. I don't want to cum yet."

I sigh and I suck hard as I pull his cock from my mouth. It causes him to stutter and moan. He knew I wouldn't make this easy. I never make anything easy for him. I think he likes it when I make things difficult.

I lay down next to him and he rolls over on top of me. It's so smooth I gasp in surprise. He kisses me passionately as his hands roam my body. I feel the head of his cock pushing lightly on my pussy lips.

"Stop teasing, Theo." I say with a smirk.

I dig my nails in his back as lift my hips towards him. My lips part and he's against my entrance. I'm soaking wet. A little higher and he'll slip inside me.

"You can take a little more. I've taken years of your teasing."

I'm moaning softly as he uses his fingers to play with my nipple. He lowers his hips and I feel him slide inside me. I moan as he gives me the first couple inches. Anxious to feel more.

Theo pulls out and leans over to grab the camera. He takes it off the tripod and holds it in his hand. He puts my legs on his shoulders and enters me again. The camera sees it all.

Theo's eyes are locked on mine as the camera is watching his dick fill my pussy over and over with every thrust. He uses his thumb to circle my clit. This drives me wild. Theo points the camera at my face as my moans get louder.

I stare into his eyes and moan, "fuck me, Daddy."

He puts his hand around my neck and picks up his pace. I start rubbing my clit and Theo throbs inside me as he begins to pound me.

His thrusting is relentless. Faster, slower, harder, grinding, anything I ask for he does. My legs are wrapped tightly around his waist. I'm fighting the shaking, but I know he can feel it.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

I give him a cute little smile, but I won't answer just yet. I want him to work a little more.

"Oh, it's like that. I'll get you talking."

He goes for a slower, harder pace. Not as rough as before. I'm moaning but not speaking yet. My orgasm is closer with each thrust. I probably can't hold off much longer.

"I know you want to say it. Say it, Tess! Say it and cum on me."

He's kissing my neck and works his way up to my ears. He lightly sucks on my ear lobe and then whispers, "please?".

That's it. Before I can think of a response I'm moaning, "I'm coming, Daddy. I'm coming!"

He's deep inside me and groans as my pussy tightens all around him. He keeps thrusting through my orgasm. My legs and arms are wrapped tightly around his neck and waist. I begin to relax as he slows down, and he rolls us over.

He's on his back and I'm straddling him in a cowgirl position. I start to ride up and down. He spanks me and I'm not expecting it. I moan and dig my nails in his chest. I ride harder taking all of him deep inside.

"Now you're gonna cum for me."

I roll my hips each time I thrust. Pleasure and pride all over Theo's face. I've never been more turned on. I've never been able to tap into my daddy issues this effectively. It's so fucking worth it.

I lean forward to lay on top of him so I'm flat against his chest. He grabs my ass and begins to fuck me from below.

I put my mouth next to his ear and moan naughty things like he did to me. I don't even care if the camera picks it up. This is just for him.

"I want you to fill me up."

"Fuck me hard and cum deep inside."

"Please, Daddy."

He spanks me in between each one. The spanks get harder, and it just encourages me. A breathy 'please' seems to get exactly what I want from him. So, I moan it in his ear a few times. He may turn my ass red, but he will finish.

I'm not above begging. I just prefer when I'm on the other side it.

It doesn't take long before he's gripping my ass so hard his fingers are digging into my flesh. His moaning gets louder as he gets closer.

Lips to his ear, I say in a breathless, lustful moan, "Cum for me, Theo."

"Tess...", is all he can say. He gets in one more forceful thrust and stops. I feel every throb as he pumps cum deep inside me. His hands still firmly on my ass holding me to him. His breathing slows and I can feel the cum starting to leak out.

I somewhat slowly sit up and dismount. I lay next to Theo, and he turns towards me. He leans across me to stop the recording and shuts off the camera. He puts an arm around me and pulls me close. I relax as he kisses my forehead.

He softly rubs my back as we lay in the bed and our breathing returns to normal. I don't immediately regret it. The sex was great. Little nervous about the recording but I'm okay otherwise. I feel Theo inhale and he breaks the silence.

"Are you still on birth control?"

I look up at him and giggle.

"I realize I should have asked that question before I came inside you. Got caught up in the moment. We haven't talked about it in a couple years. I can pick up plan B if you're not-"

I put my hand over his mouth, and he stops talking. He means well but he can also get lost in his thoughts and then he panics.

"I'm still on birth control. You can calm down."

He breathes a sigh of relief.

"Don't get too relaxed. I want to watch our video and make sure I'm okay with everything on there before you hand it over. And then, we're going car shopping."

"I probably should have held on to the car thing a little longer."

"Probably. Too late now!"

12