All Comments on 'The Stepfather Chronicles Ch. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
What is a proper reaction to this story?

Marvel at GirlintheMoon's choice of scene? Admiration for her depiction of character? Praise for her use of dialogue? Applause for her literary allusion? Acclaim for her sudden revelation? Most of all, a powerful love for her quiet lifting of a curtain we readers were not even aware was closed? None of those...All of those.

Actually, just one word: Wow! No, two words: Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Terrific writing. Totally engaging and making the reader want to see Melanie get Alex and stick it to her mother as well. Please keep going and great work! xoxo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm at a loss. The way her mother spoke to her...

While I know Alex is the wrong thing for Melanie I almost hope she gets him b/c her mother is so vile. You are an incredible story teller. The feelings I am now left with are definitely not those I had anticipated when I clicked my tablet on and opened Literotica.

adgeonadgeonabout 10 years ago
Ouch, I didn't see that coming!

Nicely done. Poor Melanie, but she had it coming to her. Great dialogue btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I'm completely shocked. This is intriguing, but I'm not sure where it's going. It is written well, but I think Melanie deserves better than Alex. he's like her mother in a way, just enjoys controlling her. I want to see Melanie grow a backbone, stick it to them all and show them up. Oh and bring back Tate!!!!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Ask the Dust: About Lust & Follies Thereof

Mom's little téte-à-tète was galvanizing and electric, but not entirely convincing. Personally, I believe this kind of woman would would have turned a purposeful and self-serving blind eye to the affair. Anything or any price to keep the nominal title of being the wife of a successful, high society restauranteur.

Sending the daughter away won't stop the stepfather from being a player. This way the mother could keep tabs on the inevitable. After all, tout les narcissuses - fille, pere et mere. C'est classique les demons more savory then savvy. C'est le vie folie. Girl in the Moon brought a lot of raw spice to Literotica mill and as per always the grinding was very fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Dialogue

I know everyone has said it, but damn. You write really convincing characters. And the Dialogue! Its really well written. Your my new 2nd favorite Literotica Author. 1st is LastChaosLord, and that is because of inertia, kept me on edge for 41 chapters for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

May i ask if there is a next story thanks

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Bed's made...

Now you get to sleep in it. I would like to see Alex get punished. Mom and dad shouldn't be above punishment either.

OK, let's see what is going to happen next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous