All Comments on 'The Stepmom and the Gang Bang'

by roxymoves

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaxDecattMaxDecattover 3 years ago
Good story, well written.... then

....then it branched out into just plain silly. Why did you spoil it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?!

Watermelon Sour Patch Kid? Surely you meant grape...

Perv_cousinPerv_cousinover 3 years ago

How can I sign up for this baseball team? Loved it from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The hottest part was Baseball bat time. There needed to be more baseball bat time. Each team member has their own bat. Each with a little different method, and then a couple would want to try the back door. By the end it would of course be time for a double header, a bat in front, and a bat behind. Laying down and taking it would be replaced by standing and squatting over it till tip toes get tiered and pussies and asses are impaled. There's 8 guys and Ryan but he just watches in amazement as it goes further than any one would have imagined. Now there's a fungo bat meant to hit pop flies, and it's not quite as large, but two of them in one hole would be the ultimate as both women find out , over and over and over. The grand finale' becomes a contest of insertion depths and widths with 2 bats in one hole and another bat for good measure. Insatiable and sex crazed, one mom goes past the limit with a third fungo bat.......and the crowd goes wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is awesome but needs a sequel or two

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Very disappointed Ryan streched mom out twice but Eric never had the pleasure of Aunt Suzanne, what a waste. It's one thing for his mom to want a gang bang but to let your friends think of her as a good lay, common whore. You lost me on the mom stopped birth control for them to get pregnant, just wrong. Then making it worse by 9 guys putting their seed in her many times. Then like non of that ever happened Eric plants his seed. If she winds up pregnant it could be any one of the boys plus dads kicking her ass out to the curb.

Then to top off the madness Ryan and Aunt Suzanne are trying to get pregnant also yet she is so full of all 9 team members seed minus Eric, you really lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I hope she gets pregnant

By one of his teammates. Hopefully by by black dude, so everyone knows Eric's mom is a whore. And I hope that this ruins her for Eric, so he can never satisfy her ever again. That she becomes a full time gangbang queen, coming home to Eric everyday full of stranger's cum. A loser like him deserves nothing more. Any guy that claims to love his mom, then gives her away as cum bucket to his teammates is a complete loser.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Young guys today simp hard the desperation is gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous