All Comments on 'The Stereotype'

by oda42

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice.

Would love to see this continued! Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to part 2 with all four girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Please tell me there's another chapter. What happened moving forward? Do they end up together r hearts broken? Definitely need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

the dirty parts we’re good, you defs know what you’re writing about ;) but everything else seems like it kinda deserves to be on some wattpad fanfic, not necessarily literotica

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 5 years ago
great

loved it! Very hot. but:" There was a part of me that wanted to show her everything that cuddling could be. A part of me couldn't wait to see what her body felt like against mine, to find out which parts were firm and which parts were so, so soft." seems a little odd for a girl who has never actually been with a girl, right?

thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really? Yet another ignorant racist who knows nothing about China

“The Chinese killed girls” is a hilarious, racist, unfactual propaganda made up by whites to dehumanize Asians. During the 1 child period, couples who had girls and wanted boys just didn’t register their babies with the government. And this only happened in extremely rural, poor areas. Whites are utterly pathetic. The Swiss eat more cat and dogs than Chinese yet whites love attacking China. Norway kills double the amount of whales than japan yet whites love attacking Japan for whaling. There’s so many more examples of white hypocrisy I can’t even fit it all into a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow, great story! I love the part where Hanna offers herself completely to Lilly. Very sweet moment. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To "Anonymous Really? Yet another ignorant racist"

Riiight. Part of what you say is true, but my Chinese friends who were actually born there under Mao would straighten you out on horrific things that happened to them during the one-child period. You've been told the sanitized version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A-Okay-Comrade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy but unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous