The Stewardesses School

Story Info
A school for young sterwadesses.
28.7k words
4.64
18.1k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school for stewardesses FOREWORD

As our modern society becomes increasingly urbanized and the overall family structure weaker, we are seeing more of the phenomenon known as amorality.

Newspapers today carry accounts of people who have never learned about good and bad, people who have never placed any value on human life, simply doing whatever a momentary whim dictated. The pervasive corruption in a high political office today offers yet another example.

The women in this story are women of the present. Living lives of existential hedonists, they refuse to worry about tomorrow. Their main concern is for today, and the pleasures it brings. For them, sex is merely something to be enjoyed, carrying neither emotional ties nor moral overtones.

Wide-Open Stewardess School-the story of young women who embody the lifestyle of many in our society, a presentiment of what the future holds. Their story holds a lesson for us all.

-The Publisher

CHAPTER ONE

Rhonda Dawson was an ex-stewardess, and at thirty-five she was still shapely, pretty, and full of vitality and sex appeal. Her partner was Mike Perkins, an ex-airline pilot who lost his job because he got caught fucking the company president's wife. He was graying at the temples a little, but he had that distinguished, he-man look that younger women loved. And he loved to fuck young chicks.

Rhonda and Mike started a school for prospective stewardesses because they felt the airlines did not face reality in the way they trained the girls. The lines taught them how to smile, how to hand out magazines and how to serve dinner.

But Rhonda and Mike knew that the most important things a girl had to know as a stewardess were how to give a good blowjob, how to seduce a high-salaried executive, and a variety of other talents of a similar nature.

The reason for all this was two-fold. If a stewardess could offer a well-heeled businessman a good fucking, he'd be more apt to fly the same airline again. More important, the girl would have a better chance of finding herself a sugar daddy who'd be willing to pay her rent and bills.

It just made good business sense for the airlines, and for the girls. But the airlines couldn't afford the bad publicity they'd get if they set up such a school themselves. That's where Rhonda and Mike came in.

The airlines secretly gave them a bundle of money to start the school. And they kept them in good shape financially with regular monthly checks.

Since both Rhonda and Mike were good-looking, and had nice, trim bodies, they were the natural candidates for demonstrating fuck techniques to their first class.

They stood at the front of the room that first day, with a class of twenty gorgeous young girls between eighteen and twenty-two. Both of them wore airline uniforms, just as if they had just gotten off duty.

"Welcome to the Barbizon School for Stewardesses," Rhonda said. "You're going to learn what's really important if you're going to get ahead in the air." There were some snickers in the audience. "Please pardon the pun," she went on. "You may not get head yourself, but you sure as hell will have to give it if you ever want to make more than $150 a week."

Mike stepped forward. "Today, ladies, Miss Dawson and I will begin by demonstrating for you the proper way to undress a man for maximum titillation. Then we'll show you some of our tried-and-true techniques for effective cocksucking, cuntlicking and straight-ahead fucking. I hope you won't be offended by our use of explicit terms when referring to sexual acts. That's what this course is all about, so you might as well get used to it. It's going to be your bread and butter."

Then he and Rhonda walked to the bed set up on the small platform at the front of the class. She began slowly unbuttoning his jacket, standing close to him and rubbing her crotch against his bulging fly as he did so.

She slipped his jacket off and put it on the back of a chair. Then she untied his tie and slipped it slowly off and put it with the jacket. Her fingers were nimble, sure, sensuous as she unbuttoned his white shirt. Her eyes met his as she worked on his shirt, and she planted a soft, light kiss on his lips as he held her lightly in his arms.

Rhonda pulled Mike's shirt-bit by bit-out of his trousers, then helped him slip out of the arms. He wore nothing under it, and there were oohs and ahhhs from the audience of young girls as they looked at his brawny, tanned chest. It had wisps of dark hair all over it. And they liked those muscular, well-developed upper arms.

Mike was forty-one, but he had one of those boyish faces you always see on pilots in old war movies. His forehead wrinkled when he grinned and he had big, deep dimples.

He was well-tanned and had dark hair with just. the beginning of the salt-and-pepper grayness that made him look sexy. His penetrating blue eyes sparkled with that impish, live-life-to-the-fullest look.

Rhonda had long red hair that framed a face that was radiant and beautiful. She had brilliant green eyes and long lashes. Her skin was creamy, and there was a natural pinkness in her cheeks that made her look twenty-seven instead of thirty-five.

Her body was trim and curvy and her tits were luscious. Her legs were made for a bikini, which she often wore. She never failed to attract a flock of male admirers on the beach.

When she had Mike's shirt off, she ran her long, cool fingers over his chest, tweaking his nipples. She leaned over and touched his nipples with the tip of her tongue and then licked lightly all over his chest and right down to his waist.

Mike closed his eyes and leaned his head back, savoring the delicate, tantalizing sensations she stirred within him.

Then she leaned over and took off his shoes and socks. Her fingers went to his belt. She quickly undid it, then the top button, and slowly, sensuously, began sliding his zipper down... down... down.

You could hear a pin drop in the classroom. Every eye in the class was on Mike's crotch.

When the zipper reached bottom, Rhonda grasped the top of Mike's trousers and slid them down as he stepped out. He wore very brief, blue bikini shorts. They were the stretch type, and they were really being stretched.

His hefty cock was hard and his shorts bulged under the strain. His crotch looked like he had a huge prick, and the girls were obviously growing fidgety and impatient for

Rhonda to strip Mike down to his skin. They wanted to get a look at that luscious cock.

But that's where she stopped... momentarily.

"I have him worked up now, as you can see," she told the class. "That's where I want to keep him for awhile. So take a little break here and let him keep his shorts on while you get undressed. Try to encourage him to help you get your things off."

Then she began taking off her jacket. She stepped close to Mike as she did so. Almost automatically, his hands went to her. He slipped off her jacket, then unbuttoned her blouse and helped her out of it.

Her tits were bulging up over the cups of her bra. They were round and big and her bra was just a size or so too small. She made a point of telling the class always to do that to make their tits more alluring.

Then Mike slipped her skirt from her and she was down to just her bra and a pair of skimpy, see-through panties. He held her in his arms again, and kissed her neck and her shoulders and her cheeks. Then her lips met and she opened her soft, full lips and took his tongue into her mouth.

She sucked on it and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her plump, delectable tits-still restrained by her tight bra-were w pressing against his chest.

Rhonda moaned and turned her head slowly, grinding her lips against his, as he held her. She shoved her body against him and ground her crotch over his bulging shorts.

He let his hand drift down to her bra and in one quick snap he opened it and let it fall away. More gasps from the class. Her tits were perfect. Round, full, tipped by large, dark-red areolas and hard, erect nipples.

She brushed those luscious tits against Mike and his cock throbbed so hard in his shorts that it could be seen bumping against the material in a steady, rhythmic beat.

His hands slid down over her smooth, round ass-cheeks, inside her bikinis, and then around to the front. The pants slipped down, revealing the first wispy curls of her reddish-brown pussy. Then he brought them down over her thighs and calves to the floor.

Rhonda stepped out of them and went right for Mike's shorts. In one quick, clean movement, she whisked them off and his big, eight-inch hard-on snapped up and pointed right at her cunt.

"Ohhhh," swooned a little blonde in the front row. There was a low, appreciative murmur rippling through the room. The girls were excited at the size and thickness of Mike's long cock. Most of them would have given anything to have been in Rhonda's place at that moment.

"Take me to bed, darling," Rhonda murmured, sliding her arms seductively around Mike's neck. She leaned her forehead against his and smiled her most alluring smile.

"I want to feel that hard cock of yours fucking me to death," she said softly, giggling a little as she hugged him.

"That's just what you're going to get, you little cockteaser," he said with a laugh. "Let's go."

They crawled onto the bed and Rhonda sprawled out sensuously. She stretched, her arms over her head and her legs as far as they'd go. She wiggled her toes, and smiled up at Mike as he crawled over to her.

His lips pressed against her big, billowing tits and he took one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue ran over the erect nipple and he sucked on it softly.

Rhonda felt wonderful tingling sensations ripple through her tits and she sighed and moaned so that all the girls could hear her". It was important, she always told her pupils, to let a man know when he is pleasing you. Never lie there quietly when you can make some noise and turn him on more, she told them.

"It feels lovely, darling," she sighed. She closed her eyes and settled back to let him work her over with his tongue.

Her mouth was open and she moaned gently all the time Mike drifted over her body with his fast-flicking tongue. Whenever he stimulated her in some erotic spot, like her nipples, or her loins, or along that ticklish area at her sides right along the ribs, she raised her voice or gasped in an erotic, cock-arousing way.

"Oh, God, you're turning me on, darling," she murmured. There was a little whimper in her voice and Mike licked her faster, more vigorously.

His tongue darted over her soft flesh, tasting, licking, sucking her with relish. He loved to give Rhonda tongue baths. She responded so hotly to his wet massage. He felt goose pimples up and down his arms and legs as she groaned and sighed with pleasure.

"I'm getting so hot!" she cried. "You're torturing me, you love. Your tongue is marvelous!"

He was licking back and forth across her loins, just above that dark, beautiful pussy. His tongue swept down into her furry pussy and wet the hair.

"Aaaggghhh," she shrieked softly. "Ohhh, it's wonderful."

She was shivering lightly, and every time he licked down close to her cunt she would begin to shake as rolling tremors of ecstasy swept through her body.

It was supposed to be just a demonstration for the class, but every time Mike fucked her, Rhonda lost her head. She forgot all about the audience. She loved the feel of his tongue and his prick and his whole wonderful body.

She liked nothing better in the world than to get a good hard fucking from Mike Perkins.

He had worked her up by now to such a state that she was wiggling and moaning and squirming around on the bed. He had not even licked down into her crotch yet. He hadn't licked her hot clit or her cuntlips or shoved his tongue inside her cunt.

And that-perhaps-is what made her hotter than anything else. The anticipation, the lustful anxiety of waiting for that blissful moment, drove her insane.

She was so hot she wanted to jump out of her skin. She wanted to grab his cock and swallow it whole. She wanted to scream and fly and tell the whole world that she was fucking the hottest prick in creation.

Then suddenly she screamed at him. "Stop! Stop!" she yelled. "I can't take any more. You're tormenting me! Lie down. I'm going to suck your cock right off your body!"

Mike knew this was coming. It had happened before. He moved quickly to lie down on his back. His cock was pounding and throbbing to beat hell. It stood up strong and hard and thick. And he wanted to feel her lips on it as badly as she wanted to suck him off.

She went right to it. Her lips were poised, eager, wet. They touched the hot, taut, smooth skin of his cockhead and he felt a thrill as the warmth of her mouth swept over his hard prick.

Her lips moved lower... and lower... and lower...gliding all the way down his hard, pounding cock shaft until she had the whole hot cock in her mouth.

Then she began sucking as hard as she could.

Mike thought his balls would be sucked right up through his loins and out his prick.

That's how eager and frenzied she was. The way Rhonda felt right now, she could suck Mike all day long.

CHAPTER TWO

Rhonda's mouth was delicious on his prick. Mike felt its warmth and its gliding softness and loved it all. She slid her mouth softly up and down his hard prick and sent waves of passion and hard, aching desire spinning through him. His loins began to burn with tension and that sweet, swirling emotion that signaled the early stages of a big, hard come.

Her head was twisting and turning, bobbing up and down steadily. Her mouth was puckered and stretched to take all of his big, hard cock.

She licked his hard cock swiftly with her tongue all the time she sucked him. Up and down his long cock shaft, she lathered him with wet, full strokes of her tongue, keeping his prick firmly between her lips all the time.

Then she began to suck faster and faster. Her fingers were spread out, fan-like, through his cock hair at the base of his big cock. Her other hand cupped his loose, hairy balls as she sucked harder and harder on his hot cock.

Her lips drooled saliva and she made soft, slurping noises as she hungrily devoured his luscious cock. She loved to feel the bumpy, hard ridges of his throbbing cock as her lips and tongue slid over them. They were rigid and strong and she envied him his beautiful, stiff prick.

His hard cock filled her mouth right up as she took it deep inside. His taut, wide cockhead poked its way right down into her throat and she could feel it nudge against her tonsils. She longed to feel him come when his prick was imbedded way down there. She wanted to taste his jism bubbling in her throat and damned near choking her.

Faster and faster she sucked, urging him higher and higher. She squeezed his balls and slid her hand up and down on the lower part of his hard cock in unison with the strokes of her mouth and tongue.

It made him hotter than hell, and sent whirlpools of ecstasy eddying through his loins. He was getting closer, but he tried to hold back from shooting his load. He wanted to give the class a good demonstration of a hot, exciting blowjob.

"You're setting my balls on fire, baby," he moaned. "I'm so hot I could blow up." He moaned softly, and shifted his head from side to side.

Several girls in the class were squirming in their seats. Their faces were flushed, and a few of them were rubbing their tits. One girl, a big brunette in the back of the room, had a hand beneath her skirt and was obviously playing with her hot, twitching clit.

Then Rhonda straightened up a little. She had been lying, propped up on one elbow, between Mike's legs. She put both hands flat on the bed, one on either side of his beautiful body, her arms stiff to support her.

With everything free of his body except her hot, hard-sucking mouth, she began pumping her face up and down on his long, hard cock as fast as she could.

Her long red hair hung down around her face and blanketed his crotch. It tossed and tumbled as she sucked and brushed against his loins in a feathery, tingling swirl that made him even hotter.

Mike thought his cock would explode at any minute as she sucked him in a feverish, rapid flurry of passionate arousal. Her mouth was a cauldron of sensuous urgency. It was not going to be long before the class got its first glimpse of Mike Per kin's load of hot cum.

"Almost, baby... I'm almost ready," he rasped. "Just keep sucking!"

Realizing that she was in the home stretch, Rhonda went into a frenzy of motion. She ran her hands under Mike's ass and hugged his ass-cheeks. Her hands twined around his thighs and she hugged his crotch to her as she bounced her face up and down on his stiff, pounding prick.

His cock was so hot by now that it made her lips and tongue warm to suck it. She let gobs of saliva drool down over his shaft as she sucked. His cock was dripping with her spit and it made his stiff prick glisten and shine.

His blue veins were bulging and straining, rubbing the whole length of his hard cock, winding like a hot river, swollen with his lustful blood.

And then he cracked his nuts suddenly and shot his cum in a steaming jet stream right into her mouth. It swirled and spurted and filled her up quickly. She gobbled the thick, hot cream and swallowed it ravenously as she pumped her hot mouth up and down on his hard cock, urging him to give her more.

"Jesus!" he yelled. His hips were up off the bed and he was straining to shove every bit of his rigid cock between her hot lips.

"Suck me dry, baby, ooohhh, suck me dry!" he yelled, stretching and twisting to escape the exquisite sensations that rushed through him as he poured his cum into her mouth.

She held his hard prick in both hands, far down on his hard shaft, and pressed her lips hard around his cock as she took him through spasm after spasm of glorious release.

His cum bubbled and splashed inside her mouth and drooled out at the corners. It dribbled down over his loins-too much to be held in her mouth. It gushed in great, flying gobs from his cock and she couldn't keep up with it as she fought to swallow it all.

In the second row, a buxom blonde, fresh out of high school, turned to the girl next to her. "I've never seen anything like it!" she panted excitedly. "I never saw a guy with so much cum. He must have been saving it up for a month."

The girl next to her, a college dropout, who had given her share of blowjobs on campus, was in awe. "All I know is, sweetheart, that

I'm going to get my tongue onto that hard cock of his before this course is over! I'd just like to be up there right now, taking that cum he's pouring out!"

Both of them were so hot and worked up that it wouldn't have taken much for them to start sucking a cock, or taking a stiff prick right into their cunts-if there had only been a man available at that moment!

Rhonda finished sucking Mike off in another five minutes, licking down his creamy cock shaft and lapping up all the cum he had splattered all over his loins and her chin and his thighs.

When she was finished, and he had come all the way back down from his tense, emotion-filled rapture, she got up-on wobbly, rubbery legs-and came forward to address the class.

"I hope you all noticed the way I used a variety of sensuous techniques to take him higher and higher as I sucked his cock," she said. "I'm not naive enough to think that you have never sucked a hot cock before, but I hope you all picked up something of benefit from our demonstration. Incidentally, we assume that many of you were pretty well aroused by watching me suck Mr. Perkins' prick. That's normal. Feel free to let your emotions go as you observe our fucking and sucking demonstrations. Later, after we have gone through the course, you will have your chance to practice. So please be patient. You'll get your turns."

123456...8