The Stewardesses School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were filled with a dreamy, wondrous happiness that was hard to describe. She looked as though she had just found the key to her existence-the reason she was born.

And that's the way she felt.

Cindy Crouse knew at that moment that she had been put here to make men happy. To suck cock and to fuck men beyond their fondest dreams. It was to be her destiny.

As she stood up and faced the class, a serene, warm smile on her lips, they burst into applause.

"Bravo."

"Magnificent."

"Encore!" they yelled. They were clapping, standing up to applaud the fantastic performance she had just put on.

Rhonda and Mike were clapping as hard as the girls. They were proud. They had found a gem of a cocksucker in their very first class.

They knew that Cindy would be a successful stewardess with that kind of ability to suck cock. She couldn't miss.

She'd be an asset to any airline that hired her.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Mike went up to the stage. He was grinning, and the size of his hard-on gave away to one and all that he had been turned on as much as anyone else by watching Cindy Crouse suck off Stanley. His cock was as stiff as it could get, standing out straight from his loins and throbbing with a steady, hot beat.

He paid no attention to it. He was proud to say that one of his young pupils had given him such erotic pleasure. He wore his hard-on like a medal.

"It's going to be tough to beat that demonstration, that's for sure," he said with a grin. His face mirrored his pleasure. His forehead was wrinkled and he wore his famous grin, that crooked smile that Rhonda loved so much.

"But now it's time for our second student demonstration. Patti Merck has volunteered to show us her version of straight-ahead fucking, or, as it's sometimes called-the missionary position. She and her boy friend, Frankie Ruland, will also demonstrate how to fuck with the woman on top. We understand Patti and Frankie have been practicing both of these for some time and have some unique variations that they'll show us today. Let's have a nice hand for Patti and Frankie!"

Patti skipped to the front of the class, tossing her clothes aside as she went along. Her blouse fell in the aisle. Her skirt dropped to the floor just as she stepped on the stage. She kicked off her shoes and socks as Frankie came down the aisle from the other room.

He was already bare-assed. He was twenty-three, already an airlines employee. He sold tickets at the counter for Universal Airlines at the local airport. He was built like a football lineman, with broad shoulders and a bull neck.

His hair was brown, and he had a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. His brown eyes shone with excitement as he saw Patti getting undressed.

like all good studs, his cock was a hefty, meaty job-long and wide and hard as a rock. He was ready to fuck. His prick stood out straight, with a burnished cockhead that looked so good most of the girls would have jumped at the chance to rush up and suck him off. All they needed was a little invitation.

Patti was nineteen, a college dropout. She'd spent one year at a junior college, but was bored. She liked football games and some of the good fucking she got at college, but not much else. She craved excitement. She wanted to fly, and she wanted to fuck... and suck. Those were the three big interests in her life.

She wore her dark brown hair in bangs, curled around her face in a way that accented her big, brown eyes. Those eyes were one of her biggest assets. They exuded sex. All she had to do was roll them a little at a horny, young cock and he got the message fast that she was willing to fuck.

Her figure was ripe and full, with big, soft tits that pushed out and strained at her tight bra as she stood on the stage, waiting for Frankie. Her figure tapered down to a tight, flat waist, then her hips curved out beautifully. And her legs were a study in shapely contours.

"Hi, beautiful," Frankie said, smiling at her as he climbed onto the stage. "You look good enough to eat."

"Not today, baby," she laughed. "You're going to shove that hard cock into me and give me a fucking we can both be proud of today. I'll go for the eating tonight, when we're alone." They both laughed at that.

Frankie did things a little differently than some guys. He went for her panties first. His fingers slipped into the elastic band around the top and slid them down over her smooth, round ass-cheeks and off her thighs. They fell to the floor, and she shoved her thick, bushy cunt right at his face as he kneeled over, tossing her panties aside.

He leaned over and planted a soft kiss right on her pink, hot cuntlips.

"Ann, ahh, sweetheart," she said, mockingly. "You're not supposed to do that. We're here to fuck, remember?"

"Just one little taste? It couldn't hurt."

"No, no, no, mustn't touch with anything except your hard prick, baby," she laughed. "No kissee, kissee, no lickee, lickee." The class tittered, enjoying their light-hearted foreplay..

Then Frankie reached around behind Patti and unhooked her bra. It fell from her shoulders and she was bare-assed at last. Her tits were full, luscious mounds that cried out for sucking. Her areolas and nipples were like twin pink plums that Frankie loved to twirl in his mouth and nibble on with his lips... softly, and then lap over with his tongue.

It drove Patti crazy when he did that, and she felt the cunt-juice start squishing around inside her cunt almost as soon as his lips touched her tits.

As he guided her to the bed, her cunt began to twitch and tingle with anticipation. She and Frankie, knowing that they were going to have to demonstrate their fucking techniques to the class, had refrained from sex for nearly two weeks.

That was one hell of a long time for both of them. Since they met at the beach nearly six months ago, they had been fucking three or four times a week, at least. Sometimes on weekends, they would stay in bed for hours, never even bothering to get up to eat or anything else.

Frankie laid Patti out on the bed, his arm around her waist, and crawled right on behind her without letting her loose. Her soft, voluptuous body wiggled and she moaned softly as he moved right in on top of her. His arm was folded beneath her, and he brought the other one around and enfolded her in his brawny embrace.

Their lips met, and he slid his tongue swiftly into her open mouth. Her lips were warm and moist and she quickly slid her tongue around his and sucked on it feverishly.

She spread her legs wide and bent her knees, hugging him into her crotch and pressing her tits against his chest. He felt those big, soft, beautiful tits spread out across his hairy flesh and he had to pinch himself to believe he really had found himself such a gorgeous, hot young cunt-one that loved to fuck so much and had such a marvelous body.

They kissed for a while, and Frankie ran his hands gently over her body. He raised up and gave her a light, soft massage of her hot, tingling tits and down along her sides. He could feel her shudder softly and heard her gasp as she thrilled to his touch.

His fingers trailed down along the sides of her legs, over her thighs. Goose pimples flashed across her warm flesh. He danced the tips of his fingers over her cunt-hair, and along the sensitive skin of her loins.

She was jittery, tense with anticipation and longing to feel his hard cock ramming into her cunt. Her breathing was already starting to get heavy. She shivered under his touch.

"Ohhh, Frankie, I've waited too long for this," she murmured. "I need a really good fucking today. Shove that cock into me, darling. Let's give 'em a show!"

He slipped his hand between her legs, parting the thick hair of her pussy with his third finger. He slid his finger along her cuntlips and felt a thick, wet blanket of cunt-juice.

"You're ready, all right," he said. "Just spread those legs, baby, I'm comin' in!"

He moved into her crotch farther, pressing his hot.cock against those slimy cuntlips. Without any help, his cockhead wedged into her cunt and slipped inside.

Frankie left it like that for a few seconds, with just his thick, dark-red cockhead in her cunt. He twirled his hips and gave her a taste of his hard prick... without really slamming it to her.

It only increased her hunger, especially the way he moved it back and forth and made it grind around in a little circle. His cockhead rubbed against her clit and brushed her cuntlips and made her burn with the craving for a deep, plunging thrust that would send his hard cock careening far inside her wet pulsing cunt.

"Uuuggghhh, God, Frankie, what are you waiting for?" she cried. "Can't you tell how much I need your cock? Shove it into me. Don't make we wait. Don't tease me!"

"Doesn't it feel good like this?" he asked. "Don't you like to think about what's coming in a minute?"

"Yes, yes, it feels wonderful," she cried. "But I'm hotter than hell. I've been thinking about it all week. Give it to meeee. Jam it into me hard. I want your cock!"

Frankie realized that he might be prolonging the suspense for Patti a little too long. He wanted to build it up as far as he could before he fucked his hard cock into her. But he figured he'd done that.

So, without another word, he reared back slightly with his hips and shoved hard. He sent his thick, rigid prick rocketing into her cunt. It was like heaven to Patti.

She felt that hard, demanding cock go lurching and ramming into her hot cunt and filling it full. Frankie's prick was wider and heavier than ever, she thought. It wedged against the sides of her cunt and made her feel as though she were packed full of hard cock meat.

When he began pumping it inside her, back and forth, slowly at first, then faster, she could feel him rubbing her cunt flesh firmly on every stroke.

She tingled with excitement as he fucked his big prick inside her. "Ohhh, Frankie, it's wonderful," she whispered. "It's wonderful!"

Frankie fucked her straight on... with nothing imagine, nothing out of the ordinary... for a few minutes. He just shoved his hard cock deep in her cunt over and over. It was all she needed, just good, hard fucking, and plenty of it.

She got hotter and hotter, and within a few minutes she was almost on the verge of coming. That's what happens when a hot young cunt like Patti lays off for a while, he thought.

He couldn't afford to have her shoot her load already. They'd barely gotten started. He had to keep her going for the sake of the demonstration. He had to show the girls some of the special techniques he and Patti had discovered.

Still keeping his hard prick inside her cunt, Frankie eased up on his stroking and just soaked his prick in her hot juices for a couple of minutes. He slipped his cock out nearly all the way again, just rolling his cockhead around in her like before, when he first started.

She moaned and twisted, urging him to keep pounding his prick into her. But he was adamant. He watched her face become twisted and filled with agony.

"Come on, baby, give it to me!" she wailed. "Don't make me suffer like this. Fuck me hard, sweetheart. I need it! Please, fuck me good... and deep!"

That's when he threw one leg over hers, on the outside, and kept one between her legs. He stroked his hot prick back into her cunt then.

In this position, his hard cock bored into her cunt on an angle. It gave her an entirely different sensation, sending her into even greater fits of ecstasy.

"Yeah, baby, that's it!" she purred. "Fuck me like that. Ohh, yeah, fuck it to me, baby. Fuck that luscious hard cock of yours into me, babeee!"

Another thing good about this position, Frankie thought, was that it gave him better leverage to twirl his hips around in a circular motion. When he did that, like he was doing now, he could make his cock fuck into Patti like a corkscrew. It plunged deep inside her, fucking deep and thoroughly, while it ground against every part of her hot cunt.

It stroked the sides-first one and then the other-and the top and bottom equally. It gave her that all-over feeling of being fucked. Her cunt was getting reamed out with a hard, complete feeling that sent her skyrocketing.

"Mmmmm, don't stop, darling," she sighed heavily. "Just keep going and make me come!"

He rubbed his prick firmly against her clit then.

"Eeeiiieeeyyy," she screamed. Her jaw jutted out, her lower lip drawn tightly over her teeth. Her neck muscles were tight and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt the tremors of pleasure sweep up through her cunt.

She was well on her way again, heading for that hotbed of bliss she craved.

He decided to let her go this time and get her off. She deserved by this time to shoot her first load of hot cum. He began to fuck her fast and hard.

His cock pumped in and out, in and out, faster and faster, as he poured his hot, hard prick meat to her. Deep and straight, then angling in hard, he drove himself to satisfy her.

When she began to whimper and cry, her face a mixture of agony and ecstasy, he put his hand down between her legs as he went on ramming his hard cock.

With just a light touch, he pressed his thumb against her hot clit, just above his burgeoning, hard-driving cock.

Frankie knew what to expect and he was ready for it.

When she bolted, he hung on to her ass with one hand, gripping her crotch to him so that his hard prick would not slip out of her cunt. He fought to keep his thumb in place against her agonized, bouncing clit, and rubbed her gently.

She was like a bronco, her ass jouncing and bucking, crying and almost delirious with joy, as she squirmed and writhed beneath him.

She felt searing, shooting stabs of sweet pleasure tear at her. They ripped through her cunt and up into her loins and she thought he would drive her mad with his incredible fucking. His hard cock was marvelous, and his thumb on her clit made her a raving, wanton, fuck-hungry young cunt.

The class was getting worked up all over again, just like they had for Cindy's cocksucking demonstration.

There wasn't a dry cunt in the room... including Rhonda's. Even she couldn't take her eyes off the luscious young cunt with the big tits who was getting her ass fucked right off her up on the stage.

She didn't look over at Mike, standing beside her at the rear of the classroom.

If she had, she would have seen that his cock was hard and full... standing at attention, full of lust and wanting for some of Patti's hot cunt.

His stomach was jumpy. He knew he was going to have to fuck her before she got a stewardess job and flew off to fuck some other flyboy or hot young executive.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Patti Merck was going wild. Her body tossed and turned. Her big, soft tits were rolling and flopping. Her cunt was full of wet, thick cunt-juice and she was taking Frankie's long, hard cock deep inside her as fast as he could pump it. His thumb gently massaged her clit as he shoved his hard cock to her, and she felt the sweet, unmistakable beginnings of a hard, heavy come begin to boil up in her loins.

"Don't stop, Frankie," she whined. "Give to me harder, harder, baby! Fuck me with everything you've got. I'm getting close."

She whimpered and cried and bounced her ass up and down, shoving her cunt up to meet his every thrust. His hard cock careened and angled into her cunt hard and fast.

He was still straddling her one leg, with one of his between her legs and the other outside. It was one of the best ways to fuck that was ever invented, Patti thought.

Every lunge of his hard cock in her hot cunt was like a swooping, cunt-thrashing step closer to rapture.

Her mind was whirling with excitement. She felt ten miles high. Her whole body was on fire. Each time she took his hard cock, deep inside her hot cunt, she felt a surge of exquisite, pleasure-filled euphoria engulf her.

"Your cunt feels like it's going to burst apart any minute," Frankie whispered. "It's pounding against my cock harder than I ever felt it before."

She was perspiring lightly now. Her mouth gaped open, and she fought to get her breath.

"I knooow it," she whined, squeezing the words out with a great deal of effort. She was under tremendous strain. Her cunt was bubbling with urgent, stabbing aches.

And then she came.

It was sudden, despite the intense build-up that he had given her. It came without any real warning, and Frankie was jolted by the sudden, frantic wildness of her gyrations.

She thrashed and cried and her whole body flopped and bounced up and down on the bed. She stretched and strained to push her cunt up farther and farther... taking more and more of his hard cock.

She just couldn't seem to get enough. Patti wanted to feel his stiff, pounding prick throbbing against the very deepest part of her cunt. She wanted to feel it pounding into her very guts.

"Jeeeesus!" she cried out. "Ohh, mother of God, help me! Give me that beautiful, hard prick, babeee! Fuck me 'til it hurts. Ohhh, God, it feels gooood!"

Her hair tossed and flew about as she flopped and twisted. Her face reflected the exquisite agony of her come. She ground her teeth, spitting out her words through them... gasping, whimpering, crying.

She clutched at him, reaching out to dig her nails into his arms. A long, red line, from his shoulder to his elbow, appeared instantly on his arm. A light, barely visible little line of blood trickled from it.

"Ugghh, uugghhh, ohhh, Frankie, fuck me, darling, fuck me," she sobbed. Her heartrending cries were a mixture of deep, cunt-tugging happiness and blissful release.

Her emotions were at a raw edge. She could barely speak as she came over and over again.

Cuntjuice poured from her hot, pink, glistening cunt. It streamed down over her ass-cheeks. Frankie could feel it flooding over his hard cock as he shoved it to her in ever-harder, deeper strokes.

"You asked for it and you're going to get it, baby," he rasped. "I'm gonna give you more cock than you've ever felt before-from me or anybody else!"

He was driving his rigid prick deep in that hot cunt of hers, forcing himself to shove even more cock in her than she had hoped for. He strained and pushed, stretching himself to the breaking point to fuck her with everything he had.

His prick felt wonderful fucking into her deeply. He thrilled to the tremendous warmth and wetness as it slid so smoothly in her hot cunt.

It didn't take long. He was already worked up when Patti came. And after she creamed all over him, spewing out her cunt-juice in such huge quantities, he was right behind.

When he came, it was almost like his first time all over again. His jism came out in buckets. Cum literally poured from his hot cock. It just gushed and gushed, flooding her cunt and oozing out around his hard cock.

She swooned as she felt his cum spill into her hot cunt.

Frankie felt as though his balls were being drained in one rushing, swirling shot. It made his cock swell up and his belly churn madly.

"Uuuggghhh, baby! Christ, that feels good! Take it all, God damn it, take it allll!"

Frankie and Patti fucked away, slowly coming down from their feverish, explosive come. It had been too long, all right, Frankie thought. Never again would he go two weeks without a fuck, especially with a hot cunt like Patti. Demonstration or no demonstration, it was too long to build up a load of cum-for either of them.

When both of them had returned pretty much to normal, Frankie slid back with his hips and pulled his long, hard cock out of Pat-ti's wet cunt. He stretched out beside her on the bed and they played with each other for awhile, resting up for their next demonstration.

His hand roamed over her cunt, playing with her cuntlips, then he slid his finger deep in her wet hole. His finger was drenched immediately in cum and cunt-juice. If my fist wasn't attached to that finger, he thought, I could lose it in there. It would float right out of sight.

1...345678