Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we please go in the sauna?" she whispered; head bowed, face hidden.

"Not until you eat my pussy," Leethie told her. Her voice surprised her, it was soft and gentle, almost motherly.

"But Thom-"

"Now Da."

Miranda looked up at her, pleading with her eyes, but her lips were open and wet. The tip of her tongue resting between the little pearls of her teeth.

"Do it," Leethie commanded.

Miranda stuck out her tongue and licked Leethie softly. She made no effort to split and enter Leethie, but instead smoothed her tongue over Leethie's outer lips; caressing the freshly shaved skin to either side of Leethie's open wet channel. And Leethie made no move to hurry Miranda to her task; instead, she let herself enjoy the gentle teasing, taking pleasure from the sight of Miranda's beautiful face between her legs.

Finally, Miranda moved her open mouth over Leethie's sex and pushed into her. Sucking wetly while her tongue worked deep, Miranda stared up at Leethie who was squeezing and pinching at her breasts. Miranda's eyes were no longer pleading. Leethies breasts ached, her heart was heating her whole chest.

"You like that," Leethie told her. "Being told; doing as you're told."

Miranda moaned into her, her tongue picking up pace. Her sucking growing more insistent.

"If he comes I don't want you to stop." She told her. "I want him to watch you finish."

Miranda squeezed her eyes closed, maybe picturing the scene. Leethie saw that she was touching herself; watched her arm working at pace with her mouth.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Leethie taunted. "To be caught. You like to be watched. You like that I can hear him fucking you. I bet you wish I could see you too"

Miranda was nursing Leethie's clitoris now chugging in and out, her cheeks pressing against Leethie's inner thighs.

"Would you like that Miranda?" She cooed. "Would you like me to watch you getting fucked like a big girl?"

Miranda was working Leethie with her lips and tongue as she sucked, her rhythm becoming frantic. Leethie stretched her spine and straightened her legs into a stiff V, bracketing Miranda's hunched form. Miranda began to shake and Leethie felt her core turn molten watching her friend begin to cum.

"Stop playing with yourself you little slut and pay attention to what you're doing," she ordered. Her heart leapt and her blood rushed as Miranda's arm went instantly still. But Miranda was still shaking, her sucking still frantic as Leethie felt her own orgasm rising. Leethie choked down the scream rising in her throat as they came together.

Leethie had squeezed her eyes shut and thrown her head back. She took a long slow breath and opened her eyes. The sky was bright and clear. Miranda's pursed lips were still pressed against her, cradling her clitoris. Her breathing ragged. She turned her gaze downward, her thighs were clamped against Miranda's ears. Her knees thrown over her narrow back, legs flexing furiously hard, almost cramping; hands curled in tight fists, pulling her in close, by the hair. Leethie stretched her legs wide, dropping her feet back down to the icy deck, and unfurled her fingers, watching Miranda's chest expand and contract. Her ribs showing through the thin muscles of her back.

With some effort Miranda slowly stood, leaving the two beers. Her knees looked bruised, her hair standing in strange directions, her lips looked swollen, but her whole manner was meek. She took Leethie by the hand and led her back into the sauna. Miranda climbed onto the lower bench and stepped aside so Leethie could take her place on her towel on the upper bench. Once she had, Miranda climbed between her legs, eyes still downcast.

"Don't pout," Leethie told her, "you did good, Da. I liked that."

And she had. The darkness that had threatened to spoil her evening was retreating. Leethie pushed her hands into Miranda's hair. Pulled her to her chest, held her there. Miranda mashed her face into Leethie's breasts, smoothing it back and forth before stopping to pepper her with kisses. Her little kisses repeatedly finding their way to Leethie's nipples, as if by accident or mere chance, but each time they did they grew wetter, her lips looser, until slowly but surely she was suckling at Leethie.

Leethie's legs were spread wide and she pulled Miranda down against her. Squeezing her waist between her thighs, Leethie ground her pussy into Miranda's belly, they were both already sweating. She liked watching Miranda nurse, her lips splayed and soft over Leethie's nipple, Her cheeks gently drawing in and releasing. Leethie wished she could feed Miranda this way. The idea of it made her moan and squirm, Miranda's eyes opened in surprise, but then drooped in hooded pleasure.

Leethie had never let Miranda suck her breasts before and wondered why. It felt so good, she wondered if she could cum this way.

She was grinding her pussy with fervour now, albeit somewhat uselessly against Miranda's soft sweaty stomach.

She thought of Miranda admitting she masturbated listen to Leethie fuck guys; that she got off on it. She thought of masturbating while Thom fucked Miranda. Remembered listening to her as her pleasure got the better of her. Leethie thought of cumming as Miranda's calls became wild and frantic and she came. She thought of Miranda calling out Thom's name.

The feeling of ugliness she had been pushing away overwhelmed her. Leethie broke Miranda from her suck, sitting up she pushed Miranda back until she was laying on her back, with Leethie straddling her. Miranda looked surprised and put up some resistance, but despite moving slowly Leethie used all her strength, she made a point of using all her strength. Climbing over Miranda's chest, mashing her breasts under her thighs, and holding her arms down above her head by the wrists, Leethie pinned Miranda down. They were both panting in the heat.

"Do you want me to watch Thom fucking you?" Leethie demanded, her tone playful, belying the force she had used to subdue Miranda, and the pressure she was putting on her now; wrists tightly wrapped in fists.

"I-" Miranda started, her eye's shifting nervously. "I don't know."

"You do know," Leethie told her. "Which is it, would you like it or not?"

"N-No," she stammered, "I don't want you to just watch."

Leethie was shocked by the answer . She imagined Miranda on her belly, sucking at her cunt while Thom fucked her from behind. Imagined her struggling to suck Leethie's pussy while he shoved his cock in her ass. She saw Thom's face, gloating as Miranda's lips pulled away from her to call out his name.

"You know I'm not into that dyke shit," Leethie muttered as she loosened her grip on Miranda's wrists. Defeat washing over her, shaming her.

She put her hands on top of Miranda's head and pulled her mouth against her sex.

"Stop fucking around," she whispered, but rather than sounding stern or dismissive her voice sounded longing and needy. She was begging. Miranda's mouth embraced her, her tongue pushing at Leethie's wet flesh, but her eyes looked worried, Leethie thought, maybe even pitying. Leethie closed her eyes and turned away, leaving Miranda to her suck.

Miranda's tongue pushed through Leethie's wet entrance, her movements hungry, almost desperate. Licking and drinking at Leethie. She wrapped her tongue around Leethie's clit; lashing, trilling, and thrusting wildly, blindly. Leethie's face was dripping wet. She imagined she could taste the tears mixed in with her sweat.

"Miranda," she whispered to the ceiling.

'I love you so,' she thought.


It was almost a full two weeks after the squall that Leethie finally got offered a job. She'd hoped to find work at a software startup in the city - but nothing had panned out. Instead, she'd gotten a job in town at a small press. Miranda, who was working at a bakery, had been impressed.

"Seriously, what the fuck, I'd kill for that job." Miranda had sputtered. "And you're getting better paid than anyone I know in town!"

Leethie had laughed at Miranda's mock outrage, but her feelings of disappointment had turned to pride.

Through a friend of Miranda's boss, she was able to find a furnished room with a kitchenette above a garage owned by an elderly couple. It was tucked away from the street in their big backyard and was within walking distance of her job and the second-best bar in town (there were only two). She had a private entrance and it was near a large park on a cliff overlooking the straits. She liked it there, and Miranda liked to come and hang out there after work, but still, Leethie spent most of her free time at the farmhouse.

Miranda had told Leethie that three couples had shared the farmhouse once upon a time. Leethie had trouble imagining the mechanics of that arrangement. But even so, she doubted the little structure had ever seen more sex than it did in the two weeks that had followed the storm.

Although, even months after, Leethie felt like she and Thom were still running Miranda ragged. But the small distance that the move created between them brought some sanity and seeming stability to the love triangle. Leethie was still spending her weekends in the farmhouse with Miranda and Thom. The saunas with Miranda. Thom wherever and whenever he demanded it - which was usually just moments before loudly fucking Miranda.

The weekend it all came to a crashing end both she and Thom had pushed their luck. Friday night, as Thom had climbed the narrow staircase to bed, Leethie had stripped off her pants in the living room and pointed at her feet. Miranda had watched her, her eyes flitting to the steep narrow staircase and Thom's disappearing heels.

She had started to make a silent appeal as Leethie slid her panties down over her hips. Again, glancing nervously up the steps, the sounds of Thom moving around upstairs. Leethie could picture him undressing, wondered if he planned to put on a show tonight and fuck Miranda, or if he would wait until the next night, after his sauna - after he'd had a chance to fuck Leethie first.

She stepped out of her panties and stood, watched as Miranda's internal struggle ended, and she walked over, head bowed, to kneel at Leethie's feet.

Leethie took a shuddering breath as she pulled her shirt off and stepped so her feet were spread wide, allowing Miranda entrance. There was the bang of Thom dropping something, and Miranda's head jerked guiltily to the stairs, but Leethie put her hands on Miranda's head, loving the feel of her soft hair, and turned her back, pulling her in.

Miranda gazed up at Leethie as their lips touched, as Miranda embraced Leethie with her mouth. Her expression, soft and adoring as her jaw began to work.

Leethie listened as Thom settled into bed, the soft creaks, and shifts of his body; Miranda's wet lapping. She and Miranda were staring at each other, Leethie's fingers in Miranda's hair. The sounds from above faded from her mind as Miranda's tongue became the center of Leethie's world. Already she could feel an orgasm rising, and Miranda seemed to know. She used her fingers to spread Leethie open and expose her clitoris. Wrapping it with her lips she began to softly suck.

Leethie's knees went weak. She caught herself and straightened, only to have them give again and again. Leethie was pumping her hips as her knees made these small slow drops. Miranda's eyes were smiling as Leethie took a sharp breath and her core went liquid and clenched. Leethie surprised herself as she sprayed Miranda's face and hair, but Miranda didn't flinch. Her mouth moved downward and drank at Leethie. The sound was soft and wet.


It was late the next night that Thom had come to her in the little sewing room. There had been no hungry looks or furtive touching. The three of them had passed the day with no hint of what was happening. She and Miranda usually sat up drinking for a while after they were done with their sauna, waiting to visit with Thom a little before they all went to bed. But Leethie and Miranda had both been drop-dead tired, and as it turned out Thom had taken an especially long time to finish, so they had gone ahead and called it a night without him.

Laying in the dark, listening to Miranda settle in up above, Leethie was sure he would come to her. She dreaded it but would play her part. He had taken so long that she had given up waiting, her eyes drooping after only a few minutes of reading.

She had fallen asleep but felt Thom over her. He had pushed off her duvet and was pulling down her panties. Her eyes seemed stuck together, but she squeezed them tight and forced them open. He was naked and his skin was cool and dry. She could feel his erection brushing her thigh and opened her legs to him.

He had only ever taken her from behind, so she watched his face with special interest as he pressed against her. His features were mild, even relaxed. None of the anger she expected. The head of his cock was pulsing against her entrance. She thought of him fucking Miranda this way, cumming inside her. Leethie could feel herself heating up at the image, opening to him, and suddenly he was in, sliding through her easily. She was wet and ready.

He lowered himself to his elbows and began to move his hips in long slow strokes. She circled his shoulders with her arms, reaching tentatively, afraid he'd shrug her off, but he didn't. She held him as he began to push with more force. Their eyes locked, her breath shaking.

His lips were close to hers, their breath mingled but he made no move to kiss her. She thought of kissing Miranda in the shower; the clean cool taste of her mouth, her smooth wet tongue.

He was pumping faster now, the thin mat was making tiny sounds that felt enormous; deafening in the still of the night. Her legs were spread wide and bent, her knees held high. Afraid to leave marks, Leethie pressed Thom's back with the insides of her wrists, her hands bent upwards and away like claws or wings. His skin was moist, his temperature rising. Thom's breath was coming in little huffs. She thought of Miranda's percussive cries of 'AH! AH! AH! AH!' as he fucked her hard and fast.

She had thrown her head back, her mouth open and eyes squeezed shut as she struggled to stay silent. Her stomach was slick with their shared sweat. Thom was moving in and out of her, his pubis striking hers with each stroke. Leethie's breasts ached, longing for Miranda's plump red lips to engulf them. She felt as if she were bursting; her belly rushed with thick liquid pumping of Thom's thrusts. Leethie thought of Miranda kneeling in the shower, she arched and squirmed in a paroxysm of pleasure.

"I have to pee," she had told Miranda.

The water was off, but the shower head was dripping on Leethie. They were both wet, still cooling down, but clean and refreshed after their second sweat. Miranda had carefully washed and rinsed Leethie. Had turned off the water and begun to raise herself up and was reaching for the curtain when Leethie's words had stopped her.

Miranda had blushed scarlet but held Leethie's gaze. She had still had her hands on Leethie's thighs and gave them a squeeze. Besides a moment of drawing her lips between her teeth and swallowing, Miranda made no other show of what she was feeling. Instead, she lowered herself back down onto her knees and settled her ass onto her haunches, tipped back her head, and licking her lips, had obediently opened her mouth.

She had looked up at Leethie, but Leethie had stared at her lips. They were full and wet. She had put out her tongue, not too far, just flattened it over her lower lip. Her small pearly teeth were white and perfect.

Leethie's breath had shaken as she took her place over Miranda. She had wanted to pee on Miranda's leg, had imagined possibly showering her little breasts and neck while Miranda whined and complained, maybe spraying her face - nothing like this. Her knees felt weak as she placed her feet wide and tilted her hips forward. With her index and middle fingers, she parted her lips, held herself open, and waited. For a long moment, nothing happened. She was afraid she was too nervous, that she wouldn't be able to go through with it.

She had already finished two beers and had started a third. The need was real. Miranda looked up at her. Her expression was placid and expectant; affectionate even. Trusting.

The first spray came as a spurt, surprising Miranda who closed her eyes as it splashed off her tongue at her nose and onto her face. Then the stream came. Powerful and clear. Miranda's mouth made little movements, shaping the sound of the rush, almost like music. The corners of her lips seemed to want to curl into a smile. But the bowl of her open mouth quickly filled, drowning the little song, stretching the little curls into nothing. Leethie was shocked to see Miranda's neck work, and her tongue retreat momentarily, but she hadn't closed her mouth; had kept the stream centered down her throat as she swallowed.

"UH!" Leethie had barked, as much in shock as with pleasure. But Miranda hadn't flinched, again Leethie filled her mouth like a bowl and again Miranda struggled to swallow. Urine spilled from her lips but Miranda's mouth was empty and quickly began to refill.

She was able to swallow a third time, but just barely and the stream had overwhelmed her. She coughed and piss sprayed her face and Leethie's thighs. Leethie was holding Miranda by the hair, had peed on her face while she coughed and gagged.

When she was done Miranda cautiously opened her eyes, her face and hair glistening with piss. She looked up and smiled like the cat that had got the cream. Leethie had wanted to kneel and kiss Miranda, to tell her she loved her, but thought she might weep. Instead, she looked down on her wet smiling face and gestured to her crotch with her chin telling her, "let's go in the sauna and you can clean this up."


Thom had dropped on top of Leethie and pushed his face into the nape of her neck. His hips were rolling in and out as steady as the tide, drawing almost his entire length out of Leethie and thrusting back into her. She was thinking of Miranda licking the piss off her skin, smiling up at her as she drove her tongue in. Leethie was beginning to cum, she felt it like a pressure wave moving up through her abdomen.

She opened her eyes, the room was upside down, but there, hanging in the doorway was Miranda, her face a mask of horror and pain. Leethie felt herself seize up and go rigid, but the orgasm was already on her. Her eyes lost focus and then squeezed shut of their own volition, her neck spasmed and stretched, her mouth was forced into a rictus of pleasure, and her hips bucked against Thom's.

His face still buried against her neck, he slid his cock slowly out of her and lifted his body off of hers. Leethie was shaking and jerking. Her head was still stretched back and her eyes closed. She was afraid to open her eyes but forced them open. The doorway was empty. She looked up to see Thom, panting, staring down at her.

"Whore," he whispered, but he was smiling. She lay there as if in a trance while he stood up, grabbing his towel, and dried his erection. He was looking at her the whole time, smiling.

She listened to him leaving, her heart racing. It was hard to hear the soft steps up the stairs behind the pounding in her ears. Her ears strained, convinced there would be screams and crying. But there was nothing.

Leethie was standing, pulling her shirt over her head. She heard the creaking of Thom moving around and settling in, but no recriminations, no heartbreak. She was dressed now, her bag in her hand, moving towards the door. She froze. She had heard something. Thom whinging or gasping... it had sounded like "don't" - but then nothing, or almost nothing. She had stopped mid-step right at the bottom of the stairs.