The Stinky Book Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi," said Sarah, sitting still and picking up her book. "This is Nadine, my flatmate," she said to Leighton.

"Have you seen the shoe polish?" asked Nadine, still furiously searching through the drawers.

"It's on top of the microwave," said Sarah.

Nadine rummaged around in the kitchen area. "For fuck's sake, why can I never find anything when I'm looking for it?" she muttered.

Leighton looked at Sarah with raised eyebrows. Sarah smiled at him and shrugged.

"It's right there on the microwave," offered Sarah.

Nadine bent down to search in one of the kitchen cupboards. Leighton looked with amazement at her enormous, fat arse as she bent over. She rummaged around for a few moments, stood up, saw what she was looking for, grabbed it, and stormed back to her bedroom, leaving the kitchen drawers and cupboards open.

"She's going out soon," said Sarah to Leighton.

Nadine did leave soon after this, striding out of the building towards a waiting taxi in freshly polished boots, clutching a half empty bottle of vodka.

"Where did you find such a dreadful flatmate?" said Leighton with a smile.

"Oh, she's not that bad," giggled Sarah. "We used to work together at the salon, but she's got a different job now."

"The two of you seem very different."

"We're very alike in a lot of ways, and we've always been good friends, since we first met."

"I think all women probably look awful in comparison to you," he said, trying to sound romantic and looking into her eyes.

"Even your wife?" said Sarah, smiling sweetly.

"She is different. She is...wonderful, but she's not like you."

"How so?"

"You're prettier. And sexier. And more passionate, and funny. I love my wife. But I adore you."

"Oh," she said quietly, her eyes shining as she smiled at him.

She leant closer to him, he put his arms around her and drew her in closer, feeling her firm bust pressing against his chest. She closed her eyes, and he kissed her on the mouth, pressing his lips against hers. He felt her mouth was open and slipped his tongue in. Her mouth felt soft and warm and tasted of wine. He kept his eyes open but hers were closed while they kissed. He rubbed his hand across her back, he could feel the strap of her bra underneath the material of her t-shirt. They stopped kissing, she gasped, "Oh, Leighton!" then kissed him again. He held her tightly, they embraced together on the sofa. His book fell on the floor. He slipped his hand under her t-shirt and felt the lacey material of her bra, gently squeezing her tit with his fingers, feeling its shape and weight.

She pulled her t-shirt off over her head, and kissed him again. He ran his hands across her back and found the clasp for her bra. He fiddled with it awkwardly for a few moments, unable to undo it. She smiled at him and they laughed together, then Sarah reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. Her soft, succulent boobs bobbed into view as they were freed from the lacy material. Leighton's eyes widened as he saw her perfect, shapely breasts. He felt them with his hands, fondling them and squeezing them.

"So beautiful... you're so beautiful," he whispered.

"You take your shirt off too, I want to see you," said Sarah.

Leighton undid the top few buttons of his shirt then pulled it off over his head. They embraced and kissed some more, her soft breasts pressing against his strong, hairy chest. They kissed passionately, their tongues gliding together. He kissed her on the neck, and the shoulder, then lowered his mouth to suck the pink point of her nipple. She gasped, enjoying the attention.

"Let me take my jeans off too, I want us to be naked together."

They both stripped off, and he lay back on the sofa, with her straddled on top of him, her bum by his face. Sarah's bottom was small and peachy, nicely rounded, the skin smooth and hairless. When he pulled her cheeks apart to look in the crevice between them, he saw a little pink bum hole, tiny and pouting, puckered up like it was waiting to be kissed. She gasped with surprise, unused to her bottom being so roughly handled. She was ashamed to know that someone else, a man as well, one that she fancied as well, was looking at her in that place. However, she had nothing to be ashamed of. Her hole was perfectly clean, and the skin around it was a glowing pink. It was hard to imagine that a turd had ever passed through such a hole, it was so immaculate and dainty looking. Leighton planted a long, passionate kiss on Sarah's bum hole, making her gasp. He rubbed her bum cheeks with her hands and licked at her hole, trying to squeeze his tongue into the tightness of her anus.

"Are you licking my bum?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yes," he panted in between thrusts of his tongue. "Do you like it?"

"It feels weird but it's nice." Then she asked him a question that made his heart sink. "Leighton, your willy, is it always this soft or does it get any harder?"

"I'm just a bit nervous and had a bit too much wine. Just give me time and it will get stiff properly."

She tugged at his mediocre sized penis, and it eventually began to take on consistency and stand upright. Not sure if it was fully hard or not, not having seen one quite this small before, but still wanting to suck it as she liked Leighton a lot and she wanted to make him happy, she put his little, floppy penis in her mouth. Leighton, meanwhile, was avidly licking her bum hole. His attentions had reamed it a little wider, her sphincter relaxing from being so skilfully tongued, and he was now able to slip the tip of his tongue inside that charming little ring, and feel the tightness of her hole, and taste the inside of her arse. He was very happy about this, experiencing the intense joy that a man can only get by putting his tongue in the bum hole of a pretty girl.

Leighton slid one hand underneath Sarah and rubbed the slit of her vagina with his fingers. He felt along her lips until he felt the plump nodule of her clitoris. He then began to carefully massage this as he continued to tongue her arsehole. Leighton expertly manipulated Sarah with his fingers and tongue, and gently brought her to a very satisfying orgasm. She lay panting on top of him, he continued to enjoy kissing her bum hole.

Sarah played with his penis for a little while longer. And then she said something else that made his heart sink: "Leighton, do you think it's going to get hard enough to go in me? I really want us to do it."

Suddenly, he heard a key scrape in the lock of the front door, the door burst open, and Nadine lurched into the room. Her eyes lit up and she laughed uproariously when she saw the two lovers' naked bodies entwined on the sofa.

"Oh, so this is what you do at book group, is it?" she roared merrily.

Sarah knelt up on the sofa, still on top of Leighton. "I wasn't expecting you back so early!" she squeaked at her flatmate.

"I had a change of plan, I'm off out again in a bit. But while I'm here, I think we can all have some fun together, Sarah dear."

"How about it?" Sarah asked Leighton, looking back at him over her shoulder with a coquettish raise of one eyebrow. "Have you ever had a threesome before?"

"Um, no," said Leighton, nervously eyeing Nadine, who was stood in front of the sofa, leering at him.

"That's every man's fantasy, isn't it? Two girls at the same time?" said Sarah.

"I wouldn't know about that..." muttered Leighton, his eyes going from Nadine's thick thighs squeezed into her tight trousers like over filled sausages, her belly, her enormous, pendulous breasts and plunging cleavage, her heavily made-up face that grinned at him, and her extravagantly styled, bleached-blonde hair.

Sarah got up from the sofa. "Go on, it will be fun," she whispered to him. She stood up from the sofa and helped Nadine to take her top off over her head, then unhooked her bra for her, exposing her huge, saggy mammaries to Leighton's gaze.

Nadine took down her trousers and her knickers, then squatted over him, and lowered her fat rear end onto his face. Her bum was enormous, fat, and wobbly, two vast arse cheeks. The skin of them was spotty.

"What do you think of that?" she said proudly, baring her huge bottom to him.

She put her hands on her buttocks, her luridly painted fingernails digging into the flabby flesh, and spread them in front of his face as she lowered her gigantic arse onto him. The crevice in between those massive cheeks was sweaty and hairy, at the centre of it a large, dark, loose looking arsehole. Her bum hole was loose because Nadine was corrupt enough to enjoy the feeling of a large, hard prick going into her that way. Regular buggerings by numerous well-endowed rogues had left her asshole big and slack. It was an ugly, uneven looking anus. He stared up in horror as she lowered her bum towards his face.

Below her arse he saw her yawning, moist twat, a livid pink opening, slick with slime. The skin around this large fuck hole prickled with thick, black stubble, her pubic hair having apparently been shaved sometime in the last week. The flesh appeared sore and pink; he could see several ingrown hairs looping underneath the skin.

Nadine laughed at Leighton's penis and commented on how small and soft it looked. Once her fat arse was sat on his face, and he was experiencing her smell, his prick became somewhat harder, eventually becoming almost erect. However, Nadine still said it was much smaller than most other ones she had seen, and she had by her own admission seen and handled a lot, maybe thousands. Sarah asked her how many men she had slept with. Nadine said she lost count a long time ago. She confidently declared that Leighton's was one of the smallest penises she had ever seen, much to his chagrin. Once this unimpressive specimen of manhood had become fully erect, Nadine commented that it looked "like a mushroom" and still refused to touch it, saying it would make her feel like she was fiddling with a baby's dick. She said she needed a nice, large cock to satisfy her, and that Leighton's was much too small, and that it only made her feel amusement and pity to look at it.

Sarah took Leighton's prick in her hand and started to gently wank him off while Nadine sat on his face. Sarah said that his cock looked "cute", and that she wanted to pet it.

Nadine ground her flabby rear end against Leighton's face. He was pinned to the sofa under her considerable bulk, and unable to free himself no matter how hard he struggled. He protested and told her to get off of him, his voice muffled under her fat arse cheeks, but she just laughed. Nadine leant forward, wiping her undercarriage across his face, and bringing his mouth into contact with her big, smelly vagina. Her ragged pink pussy lips slipped around his nose, and he felt the soft, slimy warmth of the inside of her gash. She told him that she would not let him go until he had brought her off and suggested to him the quicker he did this, the sooner he would have his freedom. He felt the bump of her clitoris pressing against his lips from amongst the flabby folds of her groin. She told him to lick her clit, and he gingerly poked out his tongue and burrowed it into the warm, wet depths of Nadine's cunt.

Leighton was unable to bring his hand up to stimulate Nadine's pussy as he had with Sarah's, as his arms were pinned under her, so he had to bring this sloppy monstrosity to climax using only his mouth. He licked her clit as hard as he could. The root of his tongue felt sore, his jaw ached, but he kept going. Nadine made occasional moans, that became more frequent and urgent sounding, encouraging him that he was nearing his goal of bringing this fat beast to orgasm. But it took an age. An age of having his face pressed up against the nasty, smelly cunt hole of this disgusting slutty pig, her juices mixing with his saliva and making his face wet. The smell and taste of her vagina was astonishing, he had never known such a pungent pussy. And while he licked, she continued to giggle at his small penis, which Sarah was masturbating forcefully. After twenty minutes or more of aggressively licking the nub of her stinky orifice, he managed to bring the fat cow to a long orgasm, that made her grind her hips down forcing her rear end more heavily onto his face, the juice flowing freely from her spasming twat as she moaned like a farmyard animal.

"Ooh, that was good," groaned Nadine. "You eat pussy very nicely." She shifted her weight but did not get off of him. "Do you like my big fat bum?" she asked.

"No," he replied defiantly from underneath her. "Get off of me."

"How rude!" said Nadine. "I think you do like my big, juicy arse because I can see your little prick is as stiff as a board. Kiss my bum cheeks."

"No, get off me," Leighton growled.

"I won't get off of you until you kiss my bum. Tell him, Sarah."

"Go on Leighton, she means it. You might as well kiss it. I can tell you want to, anyway." Sarah was still stroking his stiff little prick. Leighton reluctantly kissed one, fat spotty arse cheek and then the other. He kissed them both in turn, planting kisses all over that vast expanse of flesh.

Nadine picked up his copy of The Prophet and leafed through it while he kissed her buttocks, reading out extracts from it.

"...what the fuck does that mean?" she snorted. "Keep kissing my bum cheeks, there's a good boy."

Leighton obeyed, covering her fat bum with kisses, worshiping that oversized ass.

"Listen to this," Nadine said, and then read from the book: "And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair..." She leant forward and squeezed out a long, sighing fart from her moist brown bum hole that blew across Leighton's face, its foul odour attacking his nostrils. "There's some wind to play with your hair!" she chortled. Leighton recoiled with disgust but was unable to escape from the revolting smell of Nadine's fart, which lingered in the air, making him feel nauseous. Sarah said that Leighton had eaten her asshole very nicely and suggested Nadine might like to have hers eaten as well. Nadine shifted her weight on Leighton's face, so her anus was now level with his mouth. "You can lick my shithole as well, you dirty fucker!" Nadine said as she pulled her fat, spotty arse cheeks apart baring her dirty bum hole to Leighton's horrified gaze. Leighton duly did, sticking his tongue out and licking the lax, brown hole.

Nadine tossed the book to one side and told Leighton not to just lick around the edges of her hole, but to stick his tongue right up it. He obeyed, slipping his tongue as far as it would go into her loose anus. Nadine called him a good boy and said that it felt nice.

"My bum hole is still feeling a bit sore from last night," Nadine commented to Sarah. "So, it's nice to have someone to lick it for me."

"Why's that?" asked Sarah.

"Do you remember Callum, the guy I met in the kebab shop after we had that night out at Eldorado's?"

"Oh yes, the one with the beard?"

"That's him. Well, I went round to his yesterday evening, for a pizza and a bit of fun. His girlfriend is away in Tenerife. So, we ended up doing it on his living room floor, and he is hung like a donkey. And he wanted to do me up the arse, the dirty bastard, and I like him, so I let him. He went on for ages and he's fucking massive. It felt good but it hurt like hell too. I'm sure he has stretched my arsehole wider than it was before. I thought he was nearly going to tear it. I was still farting his cum out this morning."

Sarah was busily tugging at Leighton's angry little soldier, which was standing to attention much more rigidly than it had done in twenty years or more. Sarah changed hands, as her wrist was getting tired from wanking off Leighton.

"It might be small, but this thing is as hard as iron!" said Sarah, still enthusiastically tugging at Leighton's little purple erection.

Leighton swallowed a mouthful of slime and spit and looked up at Nadine's twitching asshole. Then, much to his horror, he saw her asshole expand and splutter, as she let out an enormous, post-orgasmic fart directly onto his face. Whereas her first fart had been a gentle waft, this one was a sudden explosion. The fart took Leighton by surprise, but not Sarah, who was well used to the slatternly, despicable ways of her horrible housemate. The two girls laughed together, Nadine farted again, and giggled some more, saying "Oh dear, I am windy this evening."

"You dirty mare!" squealed Sarah in mock outrage. "Don't blow-off in the poor man's face, he cannot get out of the way of it."

"I will fart when I like, and where I like!" declared Nadine boldly, and strained to force out a putrid, gurgling fart on Leighton's face. The proximity of his face to her arsehole gave him a very detailed view of it quivering and spluttering as she farted, he could see droplets of moisture being expelled from her bowels along with the huge rush of rank smelling gas that blew up his nose. Some of these droplets of moisture from Nadine's asshole sprayed in Leighton's eyes. Unable to lift his hand to wipe his face, he blinked to try and get rid of the unpleasant fluid.

"Ooh, book group is fun," purred Nadine. She continued to force herself to break wind on Leighton's face, the pressure she was exerting on her bowels making rancid, brown liquid bubble out of her arsehole along with the stinky farts. "Oh, that felt a bit wet!" she commented with a chuckle. "I am a filthy little beast, aren't I?"

Sarah was rubbing his cock so vigorously that her hand was a blur, and his prick was so hard that it hurt. The horror and the lewdness of the situation, the dirtiness, the smelliness, the sight of that disgusting anus and horrific vagina, all combined to bring Leighton to the most powerful climax he had experienced in years. His jism sprayed from his penis like a fountain, splattering over Sarah, Nadine, him, and the sofa. The girls both shrieked when they saw the great gout of yellowish cock snot spurting from his angry little prick. Leighton bellowed and Nadine farted into his open mouth.

"Oh, my goodness that smells awful!" howled Sarah when she caught a whiff of Nadine's fart. "It smells like something crawled up your arse and died!"

"I had a burrito and nachos for lunch," said Nadine with a giggle. "And a can of Fanta. Fanta always makes me fart for some reason."

"His dick is still as hard as rock!" squealed Sarah.

"I'm not surprised," said Nadine. "When he has two sexy bitches like us to play with."

Nadine rocked backwards and sat directly on Leighton's face, squishing his head under her enormous buttocks. Leighton was moaning with horror, transfixed underneath the fat arse on top of him.

"I don't care if it's small, I still want to try it," said Sarah, and clambered up on to the sofa, straddling Leighton. He felt her guiding his erection into her, and her lowering herself onto him. He realised that his three years of faithfulness to his marriage vows was now truly ruined, as he felt his prick slide into the snug tightness of Sarah's warm pussy.

"That's right, ride on him," Nadine encouraged Sarah, rubbing her flabby arse cheeks on Leighton's face. "What does it feel like?"

"It's small but it's nice and hard now," Sarah sighed.

"It's a good job you've got a nice tight pussy," giggled Nadine. "It wouldn't even touch the sides of mine."

Sarah rode Leighton's sore little prick hard, bouncing up and down and grinding on top of him. Nadine spread her bum cheeks over him and rubbed her dirty hole on his face. Filled with disgust but burning with lust, he licked her slack, shitty arsehole. The taste was foul beyond anything he could have imagined. Sarah bounced on him faster and harder, and Nadine squeezed out another long, squelchy fart. The smell was so bad in the small flat by this point that he would hardly have noticed if he had not felt it blowing against his face. The room seemed filled with a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors.