The Stinky Book Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having cum once already, it took Leighton some time to cum again. But eventually, the pressure of the two girls on top of him, the slippery tightness of Sarah's pussy on his sore prick, and the horrific sight and smell of Nadine's arse combined to bring him to a second, shaky, orgasm.

Sarah got off of him first, getting to her feet next to the sofa and drinking the last of the wine from her glass. Nadine slowly got to her feet, finally taking her great big bottom off of Leighton's face and allowing him to breathe freely again. She smiled at Leighton, who looked completely vanquished on the sofa.

"That was fun," said Sarah. "I'm really starting to enjoy this book group. Same time next week?"

Nadine got dressed and then said she was going back out. She smirked at him before she left but didn't say anything to him. Leighton drank another glass of wine to revive himself, then called a taxi to go home. Sarah showered and then wandered around the flat naked, singing to herself and looking very happy. She kissed Leighton goodbye, a loving kiss. She said she enjoyed the threesome and she wanted to do it again.

The next day, Leighton woke up at home feeling very groggy. At first, he thought it was just from the wine he had drank the night before, but when he went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he saw that his eyes were bloodshot.

"It looks like conjunctivitis," said Bryony. "You probably have a virus. I expect you picked it up at school. You know those kids are all little disease factories."