The Stirrings of a Cold Heart Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she made her way through the park, Erik suddenly appeared in front of her causing her to run into him. She pushed him away and started off in another direction. Again he appeared before her and again she shoved him away from her. As she started to run this time she stumbled and lost her shoe. In anger she grabbed it and the other she was wearing and threw them. Once more Erik appeared before her, but this time she started shouting hysterically.

"Why did I do that to Mrs. Claudel? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?" Fresh tears began to streak her face. This was not the way he had intended for her to learn of her new nature and to be honest he wasn't sure where to begin after everything that had just happened.

"You and I are the same," he began. Aidan stared at him confused.

"What does that mean? Everything since my last show is hazy. I remember seeing you and there was a loud sound, then darkness filled with nightmares and screaming pain. The next thing I remember is the glow of candles and your voice telling me I was gravely ill." Another memory suddenly surfaced and she recalled the words in his letter to her 'I am not what you think I am'. In that instant she knew what Erik had been all along and what he had done to her.

"You were dying and in agony. I helped you the only way I knew how." A fresh rage filled her. She wanted so much to hurt him the way she was hurting now. Sobbing, Aidan fell against him and began to beat her fists against his chest.

"DAMN YOU! Damn you to hell!" she cried as she collapsed against him. He stood there a few moments without moving, then he wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"I'm already damned, my dear" he whispered.

12