The Stirrings of a Cold Heart Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine she is very experienced with . . . with the art of pleasure." The red-headed beauty continued trying to be as delicate as she could.

"Decidedly." He had never told Aidan that the intimacy they shared was more than just rare, but completely unheard of. Even if physical sex was possible, Madirakshi was not someone he wanted in his bed. It was more likely that she would try to plunge a stake through your heart then pleasure your body. "After so many years I would hope she would have learned something of value. She has no other redeeming qualities."

"I'm sure her lips were soft and her perfume sweet."

"Her lips are like honey, but tasting them only leads to being stung by the bee. As for her perfume, its sweetness is only there to mask the odor of spent seed from the innumerable sexual partners she takes at every given opportunity." It was true that for vampires, sexual gratification almost always came from the exchange of blood, but he had no doubt that the exotic beauty had undoubtedly dallied with plenty of wealthy humans. It was no stretch to imagine her taking their fortunes and blood as they spent themselves into her.

"But if you dislike her so much how could you . . ."

"I didn't," Erik answered. Aidan searched her mind. She remembered his rising hunger and her mental warning, but after that her own emotions had taken over. "Why would I waste my time playing around with a thorn when I have a rose right here?" He kissed the back of her neck sending a tingle through her spine.

"You're making fun of me, " she commented, certain that something must have transpired between the two immortals.

"Never," he responded as he laid her back on the bed, his hand moving up her nightgown. "Madirakshi can go to the devil. You are the one I want. You are the only one I have ever wanted."

12