All Comments on 'The Stirrings of a Cold Heart Ch. 24'

by Ohzee44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ncpetencpetealmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Good character development and interaction as well as multiple interacting storylines. I look forward to your next venture. Thanks for sharing your imagination and hard work with us.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 3 years ago

Beautiful!

Truly a love story for all time. Thank you for lifting an old man's heart. 5 stars and a fave

teslaownerteslaowneralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Perhaps a sequel wherein Alex finds his true love -perhaps with the help of Eric and Aidan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came here daily looking for each new chapter. Thank you for sharing such an exquisite gift. I hope you continue to write on this platform. ❤

mitchawamitchawaalmost 3 years ago

I wrote a long comment the day you posted the story, but it didn't appear. I assume they didn't approve. I don't know why as it simply analyzed your story. Interruptions continue to delay my review. However, like General MacArthur, I'm committed to providing you with my thoughts.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 3 years ago

An interesting love story. An innovative plot with twists and turns in every chapter. Internal and external dialogue showing the feelings and thoughts of the protagonists. Incredible description of characters, events, nature, flowers, the heavens, buildings, rooms, fires, killings, and transformations. I picked up the concept of transformation in Chapter One and continued to use it because there were always changes or the foretelling of the future. The conflict between Erik, Alex, and the other vampires enthralled me. The fire in Chapter Twenty-three threw me off because my assumption of fire's ability to kill vampires proved incorrect. The off and on again love between Aidan and Erik kept me coming back for more. That Erik was a vampire and made Aidan one to save her life proved his love, although Aidan resisted him. The ending was sweet, as I had assumed Erik died in the fire. Alex's presence at the Seine River witnessing the loving couple and his not interfering made for a better ending. I have read my first vampire story and found it not to be what I expected. I look forward to your future romance stories without vampires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your writing talents with us. I absolutely loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous