The Stolen Dozen Ch. 04

Story Info
The Search for the honeymooners turns up shocking evidence!
15.8k words
4.47
2.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

(The week before Christmas, Pocono Regional Hospital)

Dr. Friedman walked into his room. "Good morning, Robert, I have good news for you. You are well enough to go home. You can continue your rehabilitation from there. I must say I am impressed with the commitment you made to getting yourself well after such a debilitating accident, no incident. Your head is nearly completely healed. The hair is growing in nicely, and you cannot see any of the surgical scars in the surrounding area. Doctor West is a true magician with his hands, and his knowledge."

"Thank you, Doctor, this day has been a long time coming. It's been nearly 8 weeks of physical therapy, and someone has to put chains on those women. They may be tiny in stature, but they are the most demanding women I have ever met. When they tell you to do something in a particular way, they don't let you get away with anything. I am amazed I survived this far."

"Robert, you still have a very long way to go. Your legs barely work. Your left arm functions well. Your right arm is about 45% functional. Your back below T5 is still not functioning properly. When the therapists finish with their massage of your back, your muscles all seem fine, and you should be able to stand. As soon as you put weight on your legs, everything back there falls apart. We have your x-rays and they look fine. There has to be nerve damage in there somewhere, and I have not been able to put my finger on it yet. Time alone may heal it, or it may not heal at all, and you will never be able to walk properly, again. I know that is not something you are willing to accept, but I had to tell you about that possibility anyhow."

"Doctor, I promise you this, by Memorial Day, I will be walking, by July 4, I will be jogging, and by the anniversary day of them bringing me here to your hospital, I will run from the Tobyhanna State Park, to your hospital, nonstop."

"Robert, that's nearly 7 1/2 miles, and you're going to run it, in less than one year?"

"My dad tells me that once I set my mind to something, nothing stands in my way. I made a promise to the one person in my life that I can never go back on, and I will not let her down."

"Robert, you have to let her go. Carolyn is gone. You cannot bring her back, regardless of all your good works, and your wonderful intentions. She was a marvelous human being. The police are working tirelessly, attempting to find those men who murdered her. Eventually, they will do it. They have enough physical evidence to bring them to justice. Don't do anything that will put you in jail with them."

"Dr. Friedman, putting me in jail with them would be the kindest thing the law could do for me. One by one they would vanish from the face of this earth. I would do to them, what they did to my baby, and it would not be pretty. 'They Butchered Her, Doctor!' They took her apart as if her life didn't matter. Well, Doctor Friedman, they will find out that Carolyn's life mattered to me a great deal."

"If these men read any newspapers or magazines, they already know that, Robert. Your father-in-law has made it plain to the world in his interviews, that they will not be forgotten, not today, or tomorrow. They will never be forgotten in the hearts and minds of the families that they touched. They will be looked for until every family member has died, and their progeny has died after them. Their families will never be safe from retribution, because of what they did to Carolyn, and you."

"You must admit that my father-in-law pulls no punches. For a mild-mannered insurance salesman, he tells everyone exactly what he's thinking, when he is thinking it. That's why he is going to be very successful at his chosen career."

"You're probably right. I have scheduled a conference with him, while he's out here seeing you. I'll probably buy my retirement package through him."

"You could do a lot worse Doctor. I guarantee you, Mister Riefsynder will not sell you something you will not need. It just isn't a him to do it."

"I got the same feeling from watching him hover over you, while you've been with us. He is a very strong man, with very strong moral fibers."

"Those fibers barely bend. They will bend, because of Carolyn, but only because he will be helping me do it. He will not do it himself. I will be the instrument of that justice; he will be tempering me."

"I am not saying this to you. I am talking to the wall. "Wall, you have a built in 'Insanity Defense' if you are ever taken in to court. First, because of the trauma caused to you by the type of death caused to your beloved wife, by each of these men. Second, due to the iron plate we had to put into your skull. It is causing a mental defect unknown to modern medicine, and you are not responsible for your actions. You must be put into a mental institution, until you are fit to be released into the public once more."

"Speaking for the wall, Dr. Friedman, I thank you for your kindness. Can the wall call you, for your expert testimony, if one day in the future it becomes necessary?"

"Mr. Graziano, since I assisted in the operation to put the metal plate into your head, I will certainly appear in court on your behalf."

"That is very kind of you Doctor."

"I will see you this afternoon, one more time, and tomorrow, when they check you out of this wonderful facility, and send you home. Continue with your physical therapy, as if you were here, Robert, don't slack off, or you will fall behind."

"Doctor, I have a feeling that what Mr. Riefsynder has in store for me may be a little more intensive than what I have been subjected to so far. Every time he visits me, he grins. My father-in-law has never grinned at me before. Now, I lost his daughter, and he's grinning at me. There is evil behind those grinning eyes, and that grinning face, doctor, and I feel pain every time I look at him."

Dr. Friedman laughed.

Robert shouted, "Okay, Doctor, what do you know that I don't know?"

"I'm sorry, Robert, unless I'm willing to wind up looking like you are now, I must remain silent. Mr. Riefsynder, your father-in-law, is much larger than I am, and what he told me about what he is going to visit upon you, is both funny, and terrifying. You will get much better than you are now. It's just the way he's going to do it that makes me feel bad, no sorry, for you. I'll see you this afternoon, Robert."

As the doctor was leaving the room, Robert shouted, "I am going to hurt myself, so I have to stay here."

Dr. Freeman turned, and said, "Mr. Riefsynder said he's taking you out of here, either in one piece, or in several pieces. He didn't care which was the case. He just said you were going home."

"OH SHIT! I am in trouble."

As he lay back, a wheelchair was brought into his room and the attendant said, "It's time for therapy, Mr. Graziano."

"Who's down there this morning Terry, Marie or Stephanie?"

"They're both down there waiting for you, sir."

"Oh crap, they are going to double-team me today."

"Yeah, that's what they were talking like, when they sent me up here to get you. They were giggling about it."

"Those two beasts were laughing about me?"

"I think it's just the Christmas spirit, Mr. Graziano."

"Yes, Terry, and I am their present."

After two hours of intensive physical therapy, Robert was brought back to his room exhausted. He was clean, because at the end of his therapy he was put into a heated bath to soak his muscles to keep him from cramping, and be washed. Later science would find the opposite was true. An ice bath would be the appropriate scientific truism, if you wanted to keep your patient from cramping.

He lay in bed thinking about Carolyn. He bolted upright when she said, "Hello husband, what are you up to?"

"Hello baby, you're looking beautiful today. They were trying to kill me in physical therapy this morning. My right arm is still not working properly, and my back still needs a lot of work."

"Are you complaining, Robert? If you are, I'd like to remind you that they did kill me, and I'm only here out of the kindness of our God."

"You will always be in my mind, Carolyn. No woman will ever replace you. You were my first and only. I will bed other women, because of a physical need, but I will never love another woman, as I loved you. I will never marry again. I married you, and I'm staying married to you, for the rest of my days."

"I knew that on the day that we wed. I never realized our time would be so short together, but it was wonderful, Robert. No girl had a better husband. No woman had a better or considerate lover. No lover had a better mate. As far as I was concerned, we were perfect together. Every time we made love; I was more than content. I could not wait to begin again, because I was with you. You were made for me to be with, Robert. I made the same choice you made nine years before we were married, and I never wavered as you did not. If it was not for the fear of becoming pregnant, I would have raped you on my 16th birthday. You bought me that little pendant that I wore around my neck endlessly. It signified your love for me, and I loved you so much for it. I wanted you so desperately, and it took everything I had in me, to keep my legs closed. You helped, of course, you never touched me, in an indecent area. What more could any virgin want? Every girl in my class would talk about what they did with their boyfriends, both in their dens and bedrooms, and I always had nothing to say, because we never did anything titillating. I'm sure they thought we were the most boring couple around, but we were also the couple that was most in love with one another. We proved that to them, when we married in September."

"Are you happy now, baby?"

"I'm in your mind, Robert, how could I not be happy?"

"I know you're in my mind now, but where are you when I am awake?"

"Our God has me doing things with the children who are yet to be born. She is amazing, Robert."

"Our God is a woman?"

"You can't tell anyone I told you that. It is a truth that will not be universally known for over a thousand years. It's such a simple concept, however, because only a woman can give birth, and all life comes from birth. Our church will figure that out one day."

"Yes, but men have something to do with birth, don't they?"

"Yes, they do, but only tangentially. If you're not happy with a particular species, you go to a different flower and cross-pollinate it instead of the original source. It's just that simple."

"I loved pollinating you."

"I wish we had more time to continue pollinating together, because we did it so well. I loved the way you taught me, Robert. Everything you said and we did about our love making, made my experiences the best any bride could possibly have imagined. You never rushed me, or forced me. You always waited until I was ready to proceed to the next level of excitement, or perceived punishment. I traveled each road willingly, and excitedly, because I knew you were holding my hand. If we had been allowed to live together, I would have given you the children of our dreams. We just did not have the time that it takes to make those dreams come true. In the future, our children will become children of other parents, who will nurture them as we would have, and allow them to grow, as all God's children should be allowed to grow, and flourish."

"Would it anger you, baby, if I left my progeny on this planet through other women?"

"No, Robert, you will be very prolific in spreading your seed, although not your name. I know what you have planned for those men, and their families, and I do not approve completely. You will spend many eons in purgatory, because of what you are going to do to these families, and I will pray for you every day.

Happily, only those that raped and murdered me will suffer the greatest punishment, while they live, and while they rot in hell for what they did to me. The others will grow and become stronger, because of what you will do to them. They will be terrified in the beginning, but they will come to understand why this is happening to them, and over time that this punishment is not their fault. They are suffering, because of the sins of their fathers or husbands. Until it is publicly announced that these 12 men killed and butchered me, their pain, and suffering will continue, until you decide to let them go back to their families, and their lives. It will take more than one year for these men to convince themselves to do it, but they will do it, eventually. There is too much physical evidence against them. They have been picked out of a lineup and accused of murder, attempted murder, multiple counts of aggravated assault, multiple counts of rape, and multiple counts of sodomy in the 1st Degree. It can proved that they shot you, Robert. It can be proved what they did to me, because they spread my body all over the forest.

When the families realize the truth of what was done to us, they will be horrified, and push these men out of their lives like the vermin they truly are. They will never want to face these men again. Fortunes are involved, but they will not waiver. It will be a point of honor with them. They would rather feel clean then feel as if they were a part of senseless, drunken multiple-rapes, attempted murder, and a murder."

"Carolyn, baby, if I ever had any doubts that I was really talking with you, it was cleared up in that last discourse. No one but you could speak angrily about something as horrible as this, and also speak in perfect English."

"Robert, if I had hands, I would smack you. I don't but I do have the power to do this to you. Remember, my love, I am always here with you, and I am always a part of you. I will show you how much I love you my husband."

He watched her in his mind, as she walked around the kitchen of the cabin, NAKED. He shouted, as he became erect, "No Carolyn, that's not fair."

"Sleep now, Robert, I will be here again, when I am allowed."

"I love you, honey."

He was awakened, when lunch arrived, and the problem between his legs still loomed extremely large. He took his ice-cold container of milk, brought it under the blanket, and placed it on to his member in an attempt to shrink it back to its normal state.

When they came to pick up his tray, nearly an hour later, the milk was hot, but he was still erect. This time his nurse noticed, and asked him how he got that way?

He said, "You are not going to believe me, but I'm not going to lie to you. My wife did this to me as a punishment for making fun of her use of the English language."

"Robert, your wife is dead."

"You are not telling me anything I don't already know. However, she visited me, while I was sleeping, and we talked to each other, as we did when we were on our honeymoon. I loved Carolyn so much, and when our visit was coming to an end, and I made fun of her use of the language, that is how she got even with me."

"How long have you been like that?"

"A little more than two hours."

"That's not healthy, and as your nurse, it is my duty to do something about it."

Heather closed the door to Robert's room, notified the nurses station that she was taking orthopedic measurements of Robert's leg movements, and was not to be disturbed. She returned to his bedside, lowered the bed rail and raised his gown above his waist.

"Holy crap! The girls told me you were large, but apparently they never saw you like this."

"No, this is the first time I've been like this, since I've been in the hospital."

"Do you split logs with that sledge hammer?"

"Carolyn used to call it a telephone pole. That's the first time it's been called 'a sledge hammer'."

"You are only 18 years old, Robert. That thing of yours has many years of growth yet to go. Many a young woman is going to flee in horror after seeing it, or jump for joy, and attempts to mount it. Use it well, Robert, but right now, that thing it is mine."

The 34-year-old registered nurse removed her tunic, bra, and panties, but she kept her shoes, stockings, and garter belt on. Then she he climbed on the bed with her patient. He didn't say or do anything, he just watched her, mesmerized as the second woman in his life became nearly naked before him. Visually, she was totally different than Carolyn. Her breasts were as large as grapefruits and they stuck to her chests proudly and without drooping. She had a magnificent rear end. Each hemisphere was clearly defined, and you could bounce quarter off each half, without difficulty. Looking at her thighs and calves, he decided she must lift weights, because they were showing more definition than his were. In other words, Heather Mitchell was gorgeous, and here she was on his bed about to have sex with him.

Using two fingers of her left hand, she split the lips of her wet vagina, while her right hand grabbed him, raising his pole to vertical. She brushed the head of his penis, between the lips of her pussy to lubricate it, and then searched for her hole, before descending into it with some speed.

"How does any woman take you into them comfortably, Robert; you are massive?"

"I've only been with one woman, until this moment. She always told me that I was as big as a telephone pole. I was never comfortable going into her. I always had to take my time, and get her ready before I descended into her depths."

"I think I will take a page out of that playbook, and slow down, before I tear myself apart on this weapon of yours."

Heather began moving up and down, using the first inch of Robert to lubricate herself, and him, before attempting to move any further down into herself. She began enjoying this time to the point she was reaching her first orgasm. When she finally made her first move down into her depths, to where she had 4 inches of him inside her, her eyes were closed and she was gasping for breath.

"I've been told that Carolyn weighed about 100 pounds and was a very thin girl. How did she accept this hammer of yours inside her?"

"Very happily, Heather. She had many nasty things to say about it, but always begged me to put more of him inside her, especially when we were doing it from the backside."

"You are kidding me. You put this thing into your wife's ass?"

"Every last inch of it, Heather. When we were finished, she said, "Robert, you have given me everything I have ever dreamed of. My orgasms took me out of this world, and into the universe. You cannot imagine how great it was."

"She must have been one, very special, woman. She was smart and flexible enough to take this monster of yours inside her tiny frame, and make it her own. I envy her, because I will only have it for today. I hope you get me pregnant, but I doubt it."

"I don't want the mother of my child to lose a dollar to me, so I will make you a wager. You get a calendar and bring it here showing me 281 days from today. On that day, you will lose one dollar to me, but you will buy something for the baby you will have just delivered."

"If you are that sure of yourself, why don't you bet me $100?"

"Heather, name your price, and I will wager it that you will deliver a baby boy on the afternoon of the 281st day."

"I will deliver in the afternoon; not the morning, not the evening, not the middle of the night, but in the afternoon of the 281st day. In that case I will bet you $1000, or is that too rich for your blood?"

"You will not do anything to abort my son, will you, Heather?"

"I've been trying to have a baby for 14 years, with no success. If you get me pregnant, that child will come into this world as healthy as I can make it."

"That's all I needed to hear. Shall we get on with the process?"