The Stolen Dozen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't kill me with your 'Telephone pole'." She was just above Robert's largest area. She had 4 inches of his penis inside her swampy depths now, and believed she was ready for more.

"Robert, I am at the ridge of your largest point now. I would like to attempt to take two more inches of you into me. I will need your help to stop me from going any further. Could you help me with that?"

"That will be the same line of demarcation Carolyn used with me, Heather. I use my fist at that point to ensure you cannot go any lower than that, until you are ready."

"Okay, let's go." She used the same up and down movements she started with to get wetter, and then dropped herself down over the ridge, passing his widest point of Roberts penis, until her vagina rested on top of his fist.

"Oh fuck, that hurt! I've never had anyone hurt me that badly before. I will never be the same for any man again, after I've taken you."

"You're not finished taking me. You still have 2 1/2 inches more to go, before you reach bottom."

"I'm not even going to try to go that far."

"Yes, you are, otherwise I'm going to complain to the administration that you took advantage of me in my weakened condition. I want to see you orgasm, as I orgasm inside you. I want you to see the universe as Carolyn saw it. As she explained it to me afterwards, no man will ever see it that way, until we reach the stars."

"You are just trying to sweet talk me into getting that entire monster of yours inside me. I am not going to win this argument; I just know it. Okay, what do I have to do to fit the rest of him inside me?"

"It's easy, just relax."

She relaxed the tension on her thighs as he put his hands on her waist and pulled her down on him in one quick thrust, as he move d his hips up firmly.

"Bastard!"

"It's over, and I'm all the way inside you."

"Am I bleeding?"

"Nope, it's pretty as a picture, although you could use a haircut."

"I'll think about it."

"It is necessary for you to take care of her personal needs in that forested area, because of the bikini styles that are all the rage now for women. Unless you want hair sticking out everywhere, you have to get rid of it all, or at least most of it."

"You are 18 years old, and were married for five days before those bastards shot you and killed your wife. Where did all this knowledge come from?"

"The New York Public Library has a very large collection of books on the subject of sex education, that the Board of Education does not consider fit for school-age children. However, using a library card any child can remove a book from the reference section and read to his heart's content from those books for many hours on end before returning them at the end of each day. Carolyn and I studied about sex, the human body, human physiology, and psychology for years, prior to us getting married. What we are doing now, Heather, we learned from books. You are sitting on me, completely impaled on my penis, and instead of seeking an orgasm immediately, we are talking. Why is that? I am still erect inside you. How does it feel?"

"I am completely full of a human male, and love. There's no other way I could explain it to you. I can feel you pulsing inside me. It's your heartbeat and it is an amazing feeling. Give me a second and they'll tell you... Robert, your pulse rate is 63. I got that by feeling the pulses from your dick. I'll check it using your wrist later. That's an amazing pulse rate for someone under pressure."

"Why would I feel like I am under pressure?"

"What are you doing, Robert?"

"We are having sex."

"Exactly, that puts pressure on the human body to perform. I'm going to put pressure on my body, to see if I can leave this plain of existence, and leave this universe as Carolyn did."

"I will help you all I can, and see if I can put some pressure on myself."

She didn't rise, she turned herself around, until she wasn't facing him. She grabbed his knees, and began lifting her hips off his penis. Tears sprang from her eyes, because it was so painful. She had lost all of the lubrication they had built up, because she rested too long. She hadn't had many men in her life, but this boy was bigger, by far, than several of them put together. She raised herself 2 inches, at first, attempting to get back the lubrication she lost, and get used to his great size once more. After five minutes of trying, she didn't think that it would ever happen. She went up a few more inches to see if that would help her. He was a tiny bit smaller up here, then he was around his base and sparks began to be set off in her pleasure centers of her brain.

"Shit! I could get used to this", as she continued to slide her herself around in this area, up, down and up on him at an ever-faster rate, as the lubrication started to improve. She wanted more 'sparks', and she wanted more pleasure, and knew to get it she had to take on more of him. She hated this idea, as much as she loved it. She moved her hands from his knees onto his thighs, so she could raise her hips higher, and that's when intense pain struck her once more. She had raised herself a fraction of an inch too far above Robert's great ridge.

She cried out, "Oh fuck, don't you have any mercy in you at all for a woman's feelings?"

Robert was laying on his pillows, smiling innocently. "What did I do? All I'm doing is holding your waist."

"It's your prick, you bastard. Every time I move now, I have to go over your widest point, down to your base, up over that damn ridge again to regain that same wonderful feeling, and then drop down to your base once again, nearly splitting myself open on you. To gain my orgasm, I have to do this not once, but I have to go up over it, down, and over it, and down, over, and over again. It's going to cause me intense pain at both ends."

"Can I ask two quick questions? 1. Are you getting any pleasure out of this at all? 2. Who told you that you had to go all the way up and all the way back down over and over again?"

"If I wasn't getting pleasure out of this, I would've gotten dressed and left you tumescent an hour ago. As for part two of your question, 'Go Fuck Yourself'. You are too smart for your own good."

"I just graduated high school, in May, Heather, I must have learned something. As for fucking myself, why would I do that, when you are doing such a wonderful job of that for me?"

"I think I'm going to turn around, and smack you silly."

"As I told Carolyn, I fight back."

"You would hit a girl?"

"If someone of either sex attacked me, I would defend myself to the best of my ability. Why would I allow myself to be injured, and allow the other party to get away 'Scott' free?"

"I see your point. I'm beginning to feel something deep inside me that seems to be percolating nicely. Let me be, Robert. I'm going to allow it to percolate and let it rise to the top. Let's see if you can knock my socks off."

"You're not wearing socks, you're wearing stockings, shoes, and a garter belt."

"Let's see if you can knock those off me."

"No, not with the garter belt, I can't."

"Such a bright boy."

Heather concentrated on the cramping in her ovaries, and the heat in the pit of her stomach. If she did not know any better, she would have sworn that she was going to be pushing a few peaches out of each of her ovaries, down through her fallopian tubes, and into her uterus. Eventually she would be able to use her kegel muscles to push them out through her vagina. It would have been such a relief when she pushed them out through her little hole; she would have to bathe in a hot tub for a week. What happened to the peaches? What the fuck did she care, they were only peaches, and the orgasm she would have had, while she was pushing out those peaches would have knocked her stockings, garter belt and shoes into the next county.

She was exhausted after her orgasm, but she had a smile on that she couldn't wipe off her face. She should have picked on this boy sooner, during his stay at her hospital. She may indeed be pregnant by him, and she wouldn't mind one bit.

Robert's orgasm was explosive. His sperm forced its way through her cervix, and up into her fallopian tubes, where Heather's ova lay comfortably, waiting to be discharged during her normal menses time. It had not expected visitors, until it's Corona was attacked relentlessly by nearly 40 million of his virulent sperm. The Corona of the Ova, is the circular battlefield slightly larger than the 'D' on the back of the Roosevelt Dime. This is the area most sperm come to battle, and die, except for the lucky one, or few. It is never the front runners that get through this area. The front runners are like the lineman in football, blocking for their quarterback, and running backs, making holes for them to get through. It's not over when that happens, there is still more to do, because the winner still has to get through the Pellucida, or Shell, of the Ova. The Shell is protected by circles of defenses, and is no easy target. Thousands of the millions of sperm have made it this far, and they still have to find the Singular Weakness to get through this wall. When they do, they gang up on it to breach it. None of them know which one will slip through it to be the winner, until it is all over. Then that singular sperm will swim through the cytoplasm, and search for the Ova's Nuclei, where fertilization takes place instantaneously. Sometimes there are ties getting through the crack, by up to 6 sperm, causing multiple births. This was not one of those times. From that instant, gestation would take 281 days. However, mitosis jumped ahead, as well as Miosis, splitting the cell, making it into 2 perfect halves of itself. Chromosomes were formed and aligned, and a new life was in the making. Cell division continued until everything was moving at the speed of light. Only God could keep up with this process visually.

Heather's head was resting between Robert's feet. She was breathing lightly, when she heard her name being called over the hospitals PA system.

"Nurse Heather Mitchell, please report to 'Stress Fracture', stat. Nurse Heather Mitchell, 'Stress Fracture', stat."

She mumbled. "Fuck, they know I'm goofing off."

"What do you mean?"

"There is no such area in this hospital called 'Stress Fracture'. So, if someone is goofing off and they want you back, that's what they do. I guess I've been missing too long, and I'm going to have to give my associates some time off for good behavior."

"Well, remember our bet, and tell me what day our 281st day is, before I leave this afternoon, Heather. Hopefully, I will be able to introduce you to my parents. I want you to know my son's grandparents, and for them to be able to help you, when you need it. I may or may not be in this area for several years, as I try to regain the strength, in my entire body"

"You are going to tell your parents what we did today?"

"Why would I keep it a secret? It won't be a secret in nine months."

"Robert, you are amazing."

"No, I am an American, of Italian descent."

"I am an American, of Irish descent.

"Good, our child will grow up loving water."

"I'm amazed some girl married you."

"She loved me."

Heather jumped into the shower, to rid herself of the sweat, and smell of sex that was on her body. She dried herself, dressed quickly, and left the room, without saying goodbye. A short time later, his bedside phone rang and it was her. She simply said, "It is September 17, 1972. Should I tell my gynecologist what time to be at the hospital?"

"I would tell her not to have lunch plans after 2 PM, or dinner plans prior to 5 PM that afternoon."

"How did you know my doctor is...oh forget it."

Robert said under his breath, "Thank you, Carolyn."

A Greyhound bus stopped in the parking lot of the Pocono Regional General Hospital, and let off its passengers. They included the four FBI agents assigned to the case, as well as, Anthony and Lenore Graziano, Robert and Sistene Riefsynder, Joseph Fusco and his brother Dominic. The bus was slightly overkill, because of its size, but Joseph felt more comfortable having everyone in one vehicle rather than many on this trip. Also, Robert would be more comfortable in these seats, traveling home, than he would be in any automobile. No one was going to argue with Joseph's logic anyhow.

The 10 of them walked into the hospital and were greeted by the hospital administrator, who had Robert's bill in his hand.

"Mr. and Mrs. Graziano, it is not often a pleasure to give a parent, or responsible party, a bill for services rendered by this institution to an injured party. However, this time it is my pleasure to do so. The State of Pennsylvania has seen fit to cover any and all charges incurred for Robert's care, because it happened on state property. To my knowledge this is the first time this has ever happened, and considering the large number that is attached to the bottom of this bill, I'm very happy they decided to do so. They have also paid for the services of Doctor James West.

Mr. and Mrs. Riefsynder, the only thing the State of Pennsylvania cannot do is return your daughter to your arms. They wish for me to tell you that they are working tirelessly to find the people who committed this heinous act, and will continue to do so until they are found. There are no budget restrictions on your case, it is open-ended.

Both sets of parents thanked Mr. Stuyvesant, and then proceeded up to the sixth floor, where Robert was waiting for them. The nurses had dressed him for his departure, and had him sitting in a chair. He was thin, pale, but had a great deal of life in his eyes. His eyes brightened, when his family members walked into his room. When he went to stand up, a firm hand was placed on his shoulder and held him down.

"You are not ready to take that step, yet, or do you want me to get Stephanie up here to prove it to you?"

"NO, anything but that. I'll be good."

Robert Riefsynder said, "I have to meet this Stephanie. I think I would like her."

Robert replied, "No dad, you would love her. She has no sense of humor. She loves torturing people. She uses devices to stretch and pull people apart, until they snap. And I'll wager on weekends, she drives a motorcycle, and wears a hat, boots, leather and chains."

"Sistene, I'm in love. Can I bring this woman home?"

"I believe she's more suited to Joseph's type of work."

Joseph said, "No, she would be much too obvious for us."

Robert asked for the floor.

"I do not want to hear an outburst, from anyone, while I am speaking. I received a visitation from my dear wife today. I know you're going to say that I'm crazy, but it is true. She is fine, and she is happy. She is taking care of children that are yet to be born. There is no way I could know these things or even dream them up, unless Carolyn told me. She will make things known to me, when our God allows it. She can also do things to me to get even with my smart mouth. She did it to me earlier today. Please don't laugh, because I didn't find it funny. She gave me the erection from hell. I didn't find out until later, why she did it. There I was lying in bed, sweating, when they brought me lunch. I put an ice-cold container of milk on it, and the milk almost boiled over. When my nurse came in to remove the tray, she noticed my problem, and asked how long I had been in that condition. I told her about two hours, she said that was not healthy, and it was her duty as my nurse to take care of it. She closed the door to my room, notified the nurse's station that she was taking care of a problem, and was not to be disturbed. She removed her clothing, except for her stockings and shoes, and proceeded to try mount me. I informed her that I was about to impregnate her. She said that she had gone through two marriages, which failed, because she could not become pregnant. I bet her that in 281 days she would produce a son for us. For the next two hours and 20 minutes she had sex with me, on my hospital bed, which came to a satisfactory conclusion. She showered, went back to the nurse's station, and made the following computation. On Monday, September 17, 1972, nurse Heather Mitchell, who is standing by my right side, will produce a son for us, between 2 PM and 5 PM in the afternoon. I would like both sets of my parents to be in attendance at this birth, because both Carolyn and I are a part of it."

Sistene asked, "How is Carolyn a part of this?"

"Mom, the only reason I had sex with Heather is because Carolyn gave me the erection. This was her idea, not mine. Heather has been unable to have a child through her two marriages. Carolyn is taking care of children 'yet to be born'. She is giving one of those children to Heather. I can't explain it any better than that."

"You are right, that is something my baby would do. Congratulations, Heather, if there is anything the four of us can do for you, do not hesitate to ask. You have a built-in family, who will love you forever."

"I thought you people would hate me for taking advantage of Robert, while he was here in the hospital. Not only is that not true, but you've taken me into your lives and given me your trust and love. Robert is weird, you people are outstanding."

"Heather knows that I will not be a close part of our son's life. I may be able to drop in every so often to say hello, like an uncle, but I will never be an at-home father to him. I also told Heather if in the future, she wants a daughter, to contact me, through you, and I will make myself available to her. I don't make these promises, because I am me; I make them 'through Carolyn'. She guides me."

Sistene said, "My baby is working for God now. I will try to be happy for her, and for me."

"Lady, I have to find you a job. If you can't be happy with our Carolyn working for the number one guy in the universe, you will never be happy."

Robert had to hold his tongue, when they heard those words, because they were not true.

"You give me my baby back, and I'll show you happy."

"I can't do that, Sis. I would give my life to put Carolyn back in your arms, but that would not prove anything. It would put you in pain once again, because you would have lost me in the process. You would lose a husband, while gaining a daughter, in the trade. I did not come out of your body as she did. I put her in there, and you nurtured her, until she was born. A man will never know the pains and joys of childbirth, he is an inactive participant in the process. His job is to protect his family, and I failed to do that job, when I let Carolyn marry too soon."

Robert shouted, "You did not fail at your job, I did. I was Carolyn's husband. She was my responsibility, not yours. I should never have left her alone with those men. I should have known something was wrong. Everything was too good. They were too nice. They brought their own plates and were going to wash them in the lake after dinner so Carolyn wouldn't have to do it. They were too considerate. They were too gentlemanly. I will find each of them, and make them pay the highest price imaginable."

Joseph said, "I guess you don't want us to tell the FBI guys what you just said, Robert."

"Not even the commas Uncle Joe."

"I didn't think so, because it was just like the cabin. Everything was too perfect. The only thing they could have done to make it cleaner, would have been to burn it to the ground."

"Uncle Joe, they would blame me for burning it down, and my dad would never have forgiven me. It was one of the last things he said to me, before Carolyn and I left on our honeymoon. 'Robert, please don't burn down the cabin'. If they burned it down to the ground, my dad would have burned me like a candle."

"I don't believe so, especially when we found you with part of your head blown off. I believe that would have been an extenuating circumstance, and someone else may have been involved in the burning of the cabin."