The Stolen ID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and saw she was on her side fingering herself and as Drake slowly picked up the pace, she lay on her back in front of me and pulled my head down to eat her out.

It was both hot and incredibly awkward. My now limp cock dangling around still trowing off strands of cum. My face buried in her pussy, down on my elbows, which were slowly getting rug burned with each thrust from Drake, driving into my ass, his strong fingers were digging into my hips so hard it was definitely going to leave a bruise. At the same time, something weird was happening to me, something I'd never felt before. It was a pressure, almost like I needed to pee. Drake released one hand from my hip and reaching under my dress, he drug his nails down my spine and I shuddered. With Drake pounding away at my ass, I went at Sylvia's clit like crazy with my tongue until she came, squealing madly until she finally pushed my face away. In that moment, Drake suddenly pulled out and practically threw me with my back against the sofa. He ripped off his condom and holding me by the hair he stroked his cock furiously as I looked on in utter confusion util the moment he came on my face. He spurted over my cheek nose and mouth. Then with my eyes still closed he forced open my mouth and plunged his cock back between my lips to face fuck the last of his jizz into my mouth. It was slimy and slightly bitter tasting, but not knowing what else to do, I automatically sucked the last of it off his cock and swallowed it down.

When I had finished cleaning him off, he collapsed on the sofa above me breathing heavy. My skin was tingling all over. My mind was a mess. I sat there, leaning against the sofa, bruised and scratched, my face covered in Sylvia's and Drake's juices, my wet dress clinging to my stomach and chest damp with my own orgasm. My asshole felt sore and a slightly itchy as it slowly contracted. Sylvia went over and sat in Drake's lap, straddling him and kissing him passionately. I looked up seeing them intertwined, her bare back and spread ass inches away from me. I was unsure what was going to happen next or whether I was even wanted any more. Eventually Sylvia looked back over to me, Ran her hand down my face and said "You look so good with my boyfriend's cum on your face. You should walk home like that."

POST SCRIPT

I remember the rest of the night as moments. Standing drunk and confused in their bathroom alone, the room spinning as I washed the cum off my face and fixed my makeup. Leaving awkwardly. Stumbling home self-conscious of the giant wet patch in the front of my dress which I silently prayed wasn't visible. Seeing guys stare at me on the street and feeling vulnerable in a way I'd never felt before. And finally back home, masturbating as I relived the night and in my fantasy switching perspective from myself to Sylvia to Drake. Imagining myself as a girl getting fucked in my vagina, then me as a boy fucking Sylvia, then fucking a girl with a dick and not knowing which turned me on more.

There's plenty more I could write about that summer, so let me know if I should keep going.

12