Summer Blonde Pt. 02

Story Info
A story of a goth trans girl's first boyfriend.
5.9k words
4.7
4.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubberbat
rubberbat
27 Followers

Note: Many thanks to trappedinthecl0set for assistance with editing and helpful advice. Any remaining errors are entirely my own.

Trigger warning: This story deliberately contains some dated and misused terms. It's about a confused 18 year old kid in 1993 and I want to be honest to that. There is also one scene of non-consensual sex. I apologize if anyone feels offended.

Summary of part I: It was the summer of 1993. I was 18 and I'd been using a stolen ID to get into clubs. The ID was from my friend's sister, so I'd been living a double life as a girl, Beth. I'd been adopted by a group of women at the bar, Aby, Meg, Sarah and Lucretia. I was spending more and more of my time as Beth and I'd met my first boyfriend, Matt.

---

I woke up hungover and confused as I looked around and realized I wasn't at home. It took me a second to register that I was still at Matt's place. We'd spent the night together for the first time. We'd had sex. That had really happened. And now I was alone in the bed.

"Hello?" I said out loud. From the other room I heard a bowl being set down and footsteps until Matt appeared, fully dressed.

"Hey, you're finally awake," he said, standing next to the bed.

"Yeah, sorry, I guess I was a little sleep deprived."

"Wow, that's weird."

"What?"

"Your voice sounds different this morning."

"Oh, sorry," I said, realizing I'd been using my boy voice and consciously switched to Beth's voice. "Usually in the morning I'm at home and I have to use my boy voice."

"I don't mind." He pulled the sheet off me revealing my naked body, "I like the boy part of you too."

My cock immediately sprang to life and I reached for the sheet, but Matt threw it off the bed and sat down next to me.

"I prefer you this way," he said, staring at me. I was acutely aware there was a fully clothed grown man staring at my skinny naked teen body and I'm sure I turned bright red. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. Then he looked me in the eye. "I want to see you touch yourself."

He had so much hunger in his eyes as he looked down at me. It was a turn on to be so desired and I was feeling more than a little embarrassed and very self-conscious. I timidly reached down and began stroking my own cock. I tried my best to look him in the eyes, but only managed to focus on his chin. His eyes immediately left mine and locked onto my cock. As I stroked, he ran a single finger over my body, tracing around my chest, my boney hips, up to my face and finally around my lips.

"Faster," he said, and I began stroking faster, groaning audibly. He pushed his finger into my mouth; not knowing what else to do, I opened up.

"Sit up," he said. I positioned myself a little awkwardly on one elbow as my other hand was busy. He stood up again on the side of the bed, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. He stroked it right in front of my face, then put his other hand on my head and pushed it into my waiting mouth. I began sucking him as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Keep stroking it. Faster, faster." As he said faster he also began slowly thrusting into my mouth. I almost stopped moving my head and just let him fuck my face. I tried to pick up the pace, but I was already on the edge and I groaned with his cock in my mouth. I clenched hard and stroking furiously I spurted all over my chest and the bed. Almost immediately afterwards he came in my mouth, filling it with his cum.

After I had finished cleaning him off, he put his cock away, sat back next to me on the bed and kissed me.

"God, you are so hot," he said, running a hand down the side of my face. "How do you feel?"

"Good." That was a lie; I had no idea how I felt. No, actually, I felt a lot of things at the same time. I was horny, I was in love, I was infatuated and I was also confused and embarrassed. And lastly, I was noticing that Matt had a really high sex drive and I wasn't sure I could keep up.

I got up, showered again, put on my make up and immediately felt better... or at least things seemed clearer when I saw Beth in the mirror. Matt eventually drove me home. I saw my host father Jonah mowing the lawn, so I had Matt drive around the block and drop me off where I waited a block away from home for Jonah to move to the side yard so I could sneak in, take the makeup off, and change into boy clothes before saying hi.

---

For a couple days I was floating around in a soft glow. I had a boyfriend! He was tall, handsome and oh, so smart. At home I would relive the night with Matt while jerking off. Sometimes I would imagine that I was a girl and he had fucked me in my vagina. I even wondered if I wanted to change my sex, without really knowing how that would work. These were the days before the internet, and, looking back, my lack of knowledge was staggering.

On Wednesday, I had a girls night with Aby and co. They knew I'd spent the night at Matt's and of course they wanted to know what happened. It was the first time we'd really talked about sex and I was actually a little shocked by how open they were about it. They wanted to know everything (and I mean everything.) What did he do, what did I do, how big was his cock? How long did he last? Sarah had never done anal and wanted to know if it hurt. Then everyone was telling their anal sex stories. The fact that I was obviously embarrassed didn't seem to bother them. It also became pretty obvious that Meg had a thing for Matt; for some reason, Lucretia was incredibly flirty with me the whole evening. She did it in a joking kind of way, but still, it was there.

It was great. Somehow, I felt so much more comfortable with them than I ever had with my high school friends. With the guys, I always felt like they expected something from me, that everything ended up being a competition. And with girls, I knew from high school there was always a kind of tension of figuring out who was into whom. With Aby and her friends, I could just be. At least for a while.

Matt and I went on a few more dates, but usually I wanted to talk and cuddle and he wanted to get me into bed. Don't get me wrong, he was a great first boyfriend. He was very sweet with me and made an effort to take me to different places. He talked a lot, but he also wanted to know what I thought. He treated me like a person he cared about and not just someone he slept with. It was also deeply flattering that he was so attracted to me even if that meant he kept trying to get me naked. It made me feel a little guilty that I wasn't giving him what he needed.

Things were still going pretty well a couple of weeks later when he invited me on a trip. He had an interview with a university in Southern California and he suggested I come along. We could spend the night at a hotel and make a trip out of it. I'd barely ever left my home town, so that sounded good to me. After some gentle pleading, I was able to trade shifts with someone at work to get a couple days off.

In my head I had a romantic vision of a great American road trip. The first problem was that, in order to get the time off, I had to take the night shift the day before we left. I got home late and my head had barely hit the pillow when I had to get back up, shower, and put on my face. The biggest downside of dressing as Beth, I was discovering, was the amount of time it took to get ready. A little after 8, I had drug myself over to the park where Matt was already waiting for me.

I put my backpack in the back and almost immediately passed out. I woke up 2 hours later somewhere on I-5 and apologized for making him drive alone.

"It's OK. How late did you stay up last night?"

"I had the night shift. I think I got home around 4:30."

"No wonder you were so sleepy."

"God. I've got a kink in my neck from leaning against the window."

I looped the top of the seat belt behind my back and leaned over to lay my head in his lap looking up at his chin. He grew silent so I figured I should ask something.

"So what have you been thinking about this whole time?" I asked.

"Until a second ago I was just enjoying the scenery and listening to music."

"And now?"

"Well after you put your head in my lap now all I can think about is your mouth around my cock."

I wasn't in the mood and I was kind of annoyed that I'd just woken up and he was already thinking about sex; maybe I was also feeling a little mischievous, so I reached up with one hand and felt around. His cock was trapped against his left thigh. I began slowly stroking it through the fabric with my finger tips.

"What do you know? I think you were thinking about that. Pity we're in a moving car or we could do something about that."

"Well, I mean, you could do something about it."

"While you're driving, that would be totally irresponsible. No, I think I'll entertain you by reciting a play," I answered, still stroking him through the fabric. I started making up a play and doing the voices of all the characters. It was something I used to do to entertain my friends at school, except this play had a more sexual tone.

"Now kids," I said in the voice of a housewife, "I have to go to town to do important adult stuff, so I'm leaving uncle Matt in charge until I come back."

"Oh but mom!" I said, now with an exaggerated teenage girl's voice. "He's a boring old man, he must be like 30. I'm sure he's not any fun and we were going to spend today trying on different bikinis, just me, Beth a teenage girl and my surprisingly nubile younger sister Sue." I was stroking him faster and I had half a mind to make him cum in his slacks, but he grabbed my hand.

"You don't like the play?" I asked innocently.

"I can't take this, I'm pulling over."

"No way. We wouldn't want to show up late."

I reached up with my free hand, undid the button of his slacks, and, as slowly as I could, began unzipping. When I was half way down he released my other hand.

"So, as I was saying."

I launched back into my story of implausibly naive teenage sisters teasing old man Matt while ever so slowly unbuttoning his boxers with one hand and trying not to bump his elbow and kill us both. He was breathing heavily, and I was really enjoying how much this was driving him crazy. In my story "old man" Matt had taken a shower and as he was coming out he tripped and his towel fell down.

"Why what's that mister?" I asked with my teenage girl voice and at the same time reached into his boxers and pulled out his very erect cock.

"Why, it's my cock, little girl," I replied in my version of a girl doing an old man's voice.

"And what do you do with that?"

"Well?" I asked Matt in my normal Beth voice? My head was still laying on his lap and his cock was right in front of my nose. I could smell his sweat and precum. I held him lightly with one hand and gently blew air on him just to tease him. I honestly still wasn't in the mood, but I felt like I'd been a bad girlfriend lately, and I thought it was super nice of him to invite me on this trip.

Matt didn't say anything, probably about to die of anticipation and afraid he'd spook me, but I could hear him breathing heavily. I figured it wouldn't be fair to tease him this much without doing anything about it, so I gently kissed the tip.

"Well then." I said, "This story's taken a turn. Are you sure you can drive safely?"

"God, yes."

Well, all right then. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and gently licked in a circle around the head before plunging down, taking him in my mouth. Because of the way he was sitting, I was pushing my face into his lap to get as much of him as possible in my mouth. I bobbed hard, sucking on him furiously. Initially my head was bumping against his arms and I was worried we would crash, but I guess he held his arms up because after that it was smooth sailing. He was groaning loudly, and gently put a hand on my head, which I shoved out of the way as I brushed hair out of my face.

"Fuck, slow down!" He pleaded.

Not a chance, Matt. My neck was sore and I was in no mood to do this forever. I kept up the pace as I heard his groaning building to a peak. He shifted in his seat before grabbing my head, and cum spurted into the back of my mouth. I waited for him to finish spurting before swallowing it down. I sucked him clean until he lost his erection and I slowly put him away, buttoned up his boxers, and sat up.

He muttered "thank you" quickly followed by "Oh fuck!" And the feeling of deceleration.

"What's the matter?"

"I was going 85."

There was nothing to drink in the car, so until the next stop I had the lingering taste of Matt's cum in my mouth. I know that should sound sexy, but I wasn't a fan of the taste, and it was a major turn off. Matt was in a great mood though, and I leaned my head on his shoulder and just enjoyed being someone's girlfriend for a while.

He wanted to know how I learned to do voices, so I told him briefly about doing theater in school, but mostly I just listened to him talk.

We stopped for lunch at some roadside diner. I had a coffee, which finally woke me up, and I spent the rest of the trip talking about music. He'd brought about a hundred cassettes in zip up organizers and I pored through them looking for bands I hadn't heard of.

We arrived around 6, and, after dinner, we checked out the town a little before heading over to the coast. We walked along the beach holding hands, then sat on the sand watching the sunset as Matt gently played with my hair. Rationally I knew it was all terribly romantic, but the whole time I had the nagging feeling that something was off. It really hit me as the sun finally set and we got up to go back to the car. He leaned in to kiss me, his hand gently holding the middle of my back. I kissed him back, going through the motions, but what was going through my mind was that I hoped the car blowjob would hold him and he wasn't horny again.

When we got back, I showered and changed into a cute nightie I had bought for the occasion. When I got out of the bathroom Matt was smiling at me, so I did a sexy pose sticking my ass out.

"You like it?"

"I like it." He answered, taking me in his arms and kissing me. "Hey, can you do the voice again?"

"You mean this voice? Now where did I put my dentures, you whipper snapper?" I said, again trying to sound like a teenage girl's version of an old man.

"No, not that one."

"Oh, then you mean this voice," I said, this time sounding like an exaggerated teenage girl. It had taken me a lot of practice to convincingly sound like a girl and I was pretty proud I had the range to push it further. "You'd better let go of me old man before my mom gets back," I said and pushed him away. I was hoping this was just a game and we could cuddle and go to sleep, but Matt had other ideas.

"Your mom's not here little girl, it's just you and me." He reached around and grabbed my ass firmly.

"No touching, old man."

"I'll be gentle with you."

I said "No." And I meant it. I tried to struggle, but he probably thought it was just part of the game. He grabbed both of my wrists in one hand and firmly held them against the wall while kissing me, like that first night, except this time he was pressing so hard it hurt. His other hand was on my stomach pressing me firmly against the wall. I wanted him to stop, but I didn't know what to do. I was pretty sure my wrists were already bruised and it was easier to just not resist. After a minute he flipped me around, still pressing my wrists to the wall above my head. With his other hand, he hiked up my nightie and ran his hand around my ass and crotch. I was wearing panties, and, as he grabbed my cock through the satin, I realized I was hard.

"She says no, but she seems to like it. You like that, little girl? You like me fingering your clit?" he asked as he touched me through my panties; suddenly he yanked them down and started stroking my shaft. "Hmmm?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered meekly, just wanting to cum and go to bed, but instead, he moved his fingers to my asshole and began loosening me up.

"Don't move," he commanded, and he momentarily left me with my face pressed against the wall, hands above my head. When he came back he immediately yanked my panties down and began lubing me up. But it seemed like he'd barely begun when I felt his cock pressing into my asshole. I wasn't stretched yet and it was really uncomfortable as he pushed in.

"More lube," I pleaded, and he briefly pulled out to lube up before plunging back in and pounding into my ass, driving me against the wall.

"Yeah, you like that, girl? You like my cock?"

"Yes," I answered automatically.

"Say, 'yes sir,'" he said, squeezing my wrists.

"Yes, sir," I could hear panic in my voice and I thought he must hear it too, but if he did, he thought it was part of the game. He threw me onto the bed and began pounding me doggy style, only pausing briefly to violently pull my nighty over my head. I had lost my erection and my limp cock was flailing around; I remember thinking he's got to notice I'm not hard and that I'm not into this. I could hear Matt groaning loudly, but any hope that he was almost finished was quickly extinguished as he flipped me onto my back, pressing my knees to my chest so hard I could barely breathe. I could see his face now, sweaty and determined as he violently thrust into me.

After some minutes, he flipped me over again so that I was on top. This was new to me, and as I gingerly tried to ride him, he almost immediately popped out. He guided his cock back into me and firmly held my hip with one hand, placing the other around my neck. It was a strange experience feeling his cock slide in and out of me as I moved and with his hands guiding me I rode him as hard as I could. My thighs were burning and I kept repositioning my legs to find a more comfortable position. My asshole was worn out and tender, and all I wanted was for him to cum. He seemed to be living out some kind of fantasy, so I thought maybe if I played along he'd get there faster.

"Please, sir. I want you to cum," I said in my teenage girl voice. "I want to feel you cum inside my virgin ass." That seemed to do the trick. He groaned and his eyes squinted. At the same time he tightened his grip around my throat until I was actually choking. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him off, but he was way stronger than me. I felt his whole body tense and I could feel him throbbing inside me. Only after he'd finished coming, did he finally release his grip. I collapsed on his chest and felt him slip out of me. It left me feeling like my asshole was now empty and about a foot wide.

We lay there like that for a while, just panting and not saying a word until he finally rolled me off his chest. I eventually got up to clean up, put on my nighty again and kind of curled into a ball to sleep.

The next morning Matt wanted to have sex again, but, feeling bruised and sore, my annoyance was high enough I finally had the courage to say no. He left for his interview while I hung out at the hotel. I wished I could go over to Aby's to talk through what just happened. Instead I was alone with a thousand thoughts running through my head. Something was very wrong, but all I could process was that Matt had been way too rough with me. This was only the third real relationship I'd had, and I it was dealing with questions that were way outside my experience level.

Matt came back in a great mood. His interview had gone well and they wanted him to finish his PhD at their university. He was so ecstatic it took him a minute to realize I'd been crying. We got in a fight and I accused him of being selfish and abusive, and he pointed out that I'd been playing along, which of course was true and made me feel stupid. We both apologized and started the long drive back north. I finally cooled off, and, of all things, we spent most of the drive back talking about how little sense 80s Saturday Morning cartoons made.

rubberbat
rubberbat
27 Followers
12