All Comments on 'The Stolen Wife'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutely pathetic sickening twisted story that is sooooo unpleasant, distasteful, unrealistic and totally screwed and stupid!!!!!

Totally unbelievable with a cuc wimp husband that does nothing but set on his ass and lets his supposedly love of his life walk away and get taken - with noooooo authorities and noooooo other tracking or possible revenge or nothing???????

Who even dreams up this crap and thinks it is actually worthwhile to write thinking others might even sort of think it could be a piece of lit work. How about a piece of lit crap that should have been trashed in the thinking stage.

What a total waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the loving wife category this is a 1 star because zero is not a score.

The section for this and similar works is interracial. That group will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While the tale was well written this story is as full of racist bull shit as so many porn sites extolling the virtue of the act of control of black men over white women. If you want to create racial hatred and distrust this is the type of story to achieve that goal. If this is a goal you hope to achieve then this is a story for you but for others it is just a lot of BS.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Every time I read something from this author two things happen...........one, I suffer an involuntary bowel movement (which I think is my bodies way of creating something that smells better than the story and second, I lose (Or in the LW vernacular loose) several usable brain cells.

Find whatever outhouse let you crawl out and see if theres any possible way it will accept you back into it...though I'd say the answer would be no....even an outhouse has standards.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa, what a bunch of whiners! If you don't like a story don't read it. Complaining about a story is really rude. I wish the author would just delete them! I was slightly saddened by the wife giving up her hubby but it is just a story! Get over it. Stop complaining about the author unless YOU Can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but with no backstory or explanation of WHY the wife would just leave with a stranger for a new life as a breeder, it just doesn't work well for me. I mean, did she know these black guys previously? Had she secretly fantasized all her adult life about doing this? Was she totally bored and disgusted with her marriage? No idea. She just meets these guys, dances a bit, talks a bit, then walks out with them, ditching her entire life, family, etc?

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read? and how the hell did I bring myself to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story. However, it could more properly be placed in the interracial forum instead of here in the loving wives. The theme, of a white woman willingly become a breeder for black men, is very hot and deserves attention. My wife believes all 18-year-old white girls should be offered this option.

My wife had plenty of black boyfriends in high school and college. She loved the way they fucked her. And since we got married, she has always had a black lover. She would love for a black to breed her, but she doesn’t want to get disowned by her parents.

sdc97230sdc97230over 2 years ago
Sorry, it's just dumb

Why would they pay him? It's not as if he has any power to stop her from going with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THATS WHY THEY MAKE RIFLES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, the only way to come down from the trees, the apes. Fockin white cunts trash. Unfortunately the results are below mediocre. Subhumans.

The question is not if but when the KZ will open again, with new improved ZyclonB showers. Of course for those white trash too, like the lousy scribbler of this Schweine Dreck.

Captcha

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Fuck - that was equally good and painful. It was outside of my comfort zone but still very good.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

I expected to see her on one of those dancing reality TV shows after some extra dance lessons. Ho-hum story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reality is that most black men don't have larger dicks than anyone else - proportionally the sizes are about equal in the various races - the myth of black men and their prowess is just that - a myth. It ysed to be that French men were the best performers - that too is bogus. Practice, variety and wanting to make women cum is what makes the man worthy. Not colour or size - and no one race is particularly intimidating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, our own little pathetic troll, Iameasel/26thNC/whackdoodle has dreams of breeding with black men. Of course he will never get pregnant, but a gay sissy can dream, can’t he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More interracial crap in the Loving Wives category. You are absolutely right ConPulsion, it is total nonsense AND in the wrong category. The only reason I could surmise it being placed here in Loving Wives is because it would never have gotten the same exposure placed in Interracial Love! The premise is outrageous, no man would simply sit by after seeing his wife essentially abducted...even if 'willingly'! Knowing a meet up was coming was a call for action that could have changed the outcome of the story drastically. Also, what group could hold so much power as to coerce an abduction of this nature and be so enabled to conduct the cloak and dagger techniques they employed? Then they give $100,000 to the husband for his wife??? Hey, thanks for the 100 large that I am going to use to wage a scorched earth war on you wife stealing nut suckers! A smart guy would have figured out where she was being kept at the time of their meeting. And if she was not willing to leave with her legitimate husband...then she is welcome to be collateral damage. Literotica stories can be really stupid sometimes, this one seems to push the boundaries.

BlueexxBlueexxover 2 years ago

This might be the worst thing ever written in history. Very racist as it attacks black people as predators, dangerous, and needing help to score chicks, very sexist as it paints women as no more than breeding machines with no personality or independence to them, easily brainwashed into leaving everything behind.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Smart people. They know the white DNA will improve their children."

Actually, White DNA, for the most part, is recessive.

So, you're obviously not a "smart people".

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

The man didn't lose his wife because he didn't know how to dance well.

He lost her because the woman is defective. Obviously.

Anyone would walks away from any relationship, let alone a marriage, the way and for the reason she did... Yeah, this ain't a mentally balance individual we're talking about here.

So good riddance to rubbish. And, hey, at least she didn't waste his time, playing mind games on him - she just walked away. Definitely a positive.

One huge negative, however: him keeping he photos she's sending him, like a good little simp. That final, pathetic phrase has definitely affected my final score...

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Sorry this deal with the guy waiting a year and accepting all this. Where were the police? Any way you shake it the woman went brain dead, letting herself become a sex slave. No matter if she was willing, the Feds would want to get involved. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blatant racial stereotyping and blatant illogic; any man would have called police immediately. Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm….

God I would love to become a breeding bitch for sexy black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

That was a load of rubbish! Just a stupid wimpy racist trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a stupid story. *

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 2 years ago

Buster2U: one small problem. You have to read this to find out what a piece of trash it is. Author obfuscated that.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Saddletramp wouldn't touch this piece of shit with a 10 foot pole. Poor Buster2U, the Biker Cuck, feels bad because readers don't like the story. Be kind to old Buster, he's obviously one.of the mentally challenged boys who fantasize about being abused by a whore.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I can't decide if this "effort" is more laughable than moronic or vice versa. Let's just go with very badly done.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 2 years ago

Not all half formed ideas need to be published as stories. This one definitely should not have been posted.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Stupid and quite horrible

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Absolute trash. And I don't generally trash stories here on Lit. For this garbage I'll make an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you wife turns into a gutter slut and skank because you can’t dance, you’re lucky to be rid of the miserable cunt.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Utter garbage…. Too much work to coerce a wife when there are plenty of trashy hoes out there for free

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Wrong category! Good rabble rousing story. No explanation why the wife did what she did though so can't say good riddance to bad trash.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Tired trope.

If you are going to use it you need to make it different enough that it holds our interest. Either some unusual twist to the story, or interesting details (could be sexual) to fill out story enough to make it different from every other similar story. But many of the other stories already “fill it out” so you’d have to come up with different details, which is hard to do. Stories like from @angiesophie as an example.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Dude, I have defended you before when commenters accused you of being obsessed with race. Now I'm the fool.

<>

Look, I'm broadminded about tolerating abhorrent content because a community should have both the ability and the willingness to call a rose a rose and a turd a turd. There are no children here, and any commenter should expect to occasionally find tripe when they venture into the fish market. Well, I would prefer tripe to this garbage. But IMO, it still needs to go where it belongs.

<>

A wife who gets seduced to go home with another man ends up in Loving Wives until she gets burned--then she ends up in Divorce Central (my subfile of LW). Hence all the February Sucks remakes in LW.

<>

OTOH, a wife who gets seduced to act as an interracial breeder ends up in Interracial. Over there they are more accepting of the obsessions and neurological deficiencies known as white or black superiority. You might even feel at home.

<>

On a personal note, you need to interact more in situations where you do well and people respect you. I suspect you have been psychologically beaten down into survival mode by a hostile environment (maybe even a shrewy wife). This makes you sympathetic to Blacks that you perceive to have overcome the hostility directed at them in Western cultures. Well, you've got to adapt like the ones in your story did (except--please have more realistic expectations). If you can't seduce--and pay for--a stone cold fox into anonymously bearing your children, start somewhere else. Learn to play shuffleboard, and dominate the shuffleboard circuit. Or poker. Or gardening. Anything. Just reclaim some self-respect.

<>

And learn to dance. And I'm not talking about waltzing.

<>

Come back to LW when your tripe has evolved some more and is no longer neurologically imbalanced. No, you're not too old.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

I find it interesting that you have such disregard for women. To treat them as shallow, mindless whores! To bail on her husband so easily, so quickly!!!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was good for race relations. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story isn't remotely interesting.

There is nothing to explain why the woman did this. No backstory, no buildup, no character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wreaks of February Sucks. Please everyone, WALK AWAY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one star, garbage,

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Sorry… I’m know just a story. But one I didn’t like. Writing was good…subject sucked big time.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

Well written, but brutal. The mc is a really believable beta male….lazy and secure in himself instead of growing and earning his wife’s respect. His ex is a piece of shit, but he was lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total crap!

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 2 years ago

Playing devils advocate; this is an idea for this story only……Obviously this is a play on a stereotype. I’m just curious, what do black women think about all the white women become black bleeding slaves? One would think that if they’re not getting any from black men, they might be willing to stop going after black men and look for white men instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What no revenge

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

What a pile of shit! Then again, this is something I should expect, coming from such an overtly racist country, where your future king disowns his own son for marrying the woman he loves. That being said, this criticism doesn't even take into account how this author justifies each and every crime being committed.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

what a racist waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody stupid nonsense.Where do these untalented idiots get their stupidity and think they can write.Just stop wasting the readers time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just more racist crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed my ass off. The infantile style was a bit stale but the outcome was hilarious.

Never mind, the positive aspect is your fresh and vigorous absence of any kind of talent.

Captcha

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Why is he keeping the pics of his ex-wife's betrayal?

The last line: "... joined the first on a shelf in his garage." SHOULD have read: joined the first in the garbage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Had to force myself to finish this horse shit so I could say without question it IS horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist bullshit and written badly as well.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Got to agree with the preceding

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Why keep the photos on the garage? It's one thing to lose your wife to another man, but to keep a photo of what she became is beyond me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of shit. It Is laughable that this douchbag considers himself a writer.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Good quality writing, but shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could it happen? Eehhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His instant answer right from the start should have been "I don't want her back or to ever hear from or see her again" then he should have gone home and erased her, her stuff completely from his life.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Different strokes', for different folks. Sort of has an erotic appeal. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are all english authors this pathetic. What a wimpy fuck. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have reported her to the police kidnapped as a slave. Just because he could. That said explain what occurred. Good job its just a story and authors loooooove to mess with peoples heads.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Meh

I agree with you. It’s total nonsense.

Why publish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In real life where I grew up in a very rough neighborhood in Chicago me and all my other white friends would have gone up and as soon as one of those black guys got off the table he was punched right in the throat. I learned my lessons well growing up on the streets and I always had something in my pocket either 25 or 32 acp, or nice little combat knife and one of those would have been in my hand to dissuade the second piece of s*** and get a mother f***** I'm starting any more trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is apparent that there are a LOT of racists on this site. Those who are so disparate to be 'woke' for the sake of appeasement is just a LIE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jewish interracial propaganda

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cmon - why would someone write a story like this. You think you're helping race relations???? Sad sad shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing CRAP!!!! 1*.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

I don’t know why he would not have filed a missing person report, despite her seeming acceptance of the situation. There is obviously something bigger (?) going on. Surely all approached women do not accept, so there should be some of them to find. If not, then coercion must be involved. Somebody out there (around here?) surely would investigate. The “6 year contract” seems to give the notion of an end date. Would he love her enough to take her back? What changes would she have undergone by that time, even if she turned out to be desirous of returning? might her return actually be a bit of a sham? She could return with her own agenda. This finale seems like a needless dead end, anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was far worse than just the nonsense the author promised us in his preface. This was the worst kind of cliched, racist claptrap imaginable. I've seen porn movies promoting this kind of scenario that are as illogical as they are offensive. There are plenty of white women who have relationships with black men for there not to be any need to force or brainwash anyone into it. This garbage just panders to the primal fears and insecurities of the KKK tendency that their women may tire of living with ignorant, red necked hill billies and move on to better partners.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This writer is haunted/fascinated by my miscegenation. He is like a raging alcoholic: he can't take just one sip or is doomed to finish the bottle.

ProfWernerProfWerner7 months ago

thank goodness we have a choice.......... Please stop this babble shit you gargle go to school and learn to read and write

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy7 months ago

Totally misleading when referring to the inability to dance

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
Wow

Not remotely believable, and therefore, not enjoyable. I read your preface, where you warned us that you consider this to be “nonsense”.

Then why publish it? Do you believe that your “followers” are seeking nonsense? That they find reading about unbelievable people and actions to be fun? Allow me to disabuse you of that notion.

In the future, I suggest you try writing “sense”, if that is within your capabilities.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would take the 100000lbs hunt these fuckers down and kill every last one of the mother fuckers even their fucking kids anyone remotely connected to them would find themselves in a bodybag.

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 2 months ago

I know you can write better than this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.