All Comments on 'The Stolen Wife'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

cuck story with no cuck tag is an automatic one star

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Not only does this story make no sense, but it eliminates any reaction from family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not go to the police? Why not arm yourself? Should have "gone hunting". Would have made for a better story. Probably not in the correct category. Too short. A real mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck u disgusting gnomes for human beings with ur cuck and bbc fantasy don’t end ur party lives and rid the world or virus like u is beyond my understanding? What’s wrong? Got born with the wrong set of genes? ...and now don’t know what to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lol so unreal. but good story. congrats on making the wife a good slut lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U disgusting cuck old lonely pig...what do u do at home? Dream of sucking black studs? U r 60...what a waste of a life..and oxygen that could be used by a normal man! No point in continuing ur disgusting existence ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a stupid shitty story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Compulsion, you bring your idiot self down where I live , call a black man a spade and you have a problem that you probably won’t survive. This is undoubtedly the dumbest piece of shit I’ve ever read. Even intending it as humor doesn’t excuse it. You make Mr565 look like Hemingway.

wonder203wonder203over 2 years ago

You got lazy and did not finish the story at all.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Wrong category...this pos belongs in "Interracial"., Not "Loving Wife" because she whored herself out to a black bastard. I wouldn't have read this if I had known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just...stupid....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is probably the stupidest story ever posted on literotica.

tazmuntazmunover 2 years ago
Time for hunting!

This kind of crap makes one seriously consider joining the KKK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And in life we have many consequences. It would never I have been a dance. Because I constantly have my personal protective equipment. To protect me against any viruses. Then again it might turn me into a grower. A grower of strange fruit. Billie holiday.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Both preposterous and repulsive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is it that make writers think that white women prefer black men and they are better than white men in bed? women have as much intelligence as men and don't think with their pussies. this stoty is CR_P

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's a writer's privilege to post any story he/she deems fit, but to leave tags off a piece of rotting garbage as fetid as this feels fraudulent. -1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so sorry for you. I mean the author since you live in England and you must be black. GO and drown yourself and make England a better place without you.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

The writing was OK, unfortunately I can't find words to say how bad everything else was

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable-sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The man who had brought Julie into the room reached into his jacket and handed David an envelope. 'Before you leave take this envelope. In it are your divorce papers, already signed by your wife and a check for a hundred thousand pounds.'"

"Payment, eh?"

"Ummm, yes." David's reaction wasn't quite what he had expected.

"Well, it's entirely inadequate. So I'll have to take the rest of what's owed me."

"This is the payment we give every husband. It is what it is ... Hey, now, no need for that "

The large bore pistol that was quite suddenly pointed between his eyes was not something they had planned for.

"You've disrespected me, insulted me, tried to steal my manhood and my wife... So I claim your life, and the life of everyone involved in this, as forfeit. You kidnapped my wife. Assaulted me. I'm staging a hostage rescue. "

.....

"Come with me, _dear_. You're my wife. You want to be bred, be a slut? You do it for me. Do you remember our vows? Till death do us part? You're not dead yet."

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

This is not finished, Write a proper ending were David is less of a wimp and chase the black guy down and make sure they will never do this again, 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I have read the absolute WORST story ever on this site. Please do not post this stuff again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people write weird racist nonsense like this?

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 2 years ago

Racist trash. I don’t understand how this garbage got published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read some sh1t on this site, this is by far the worst, still shaking my head wondering what the point of it was

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 2 years ago

One of those crazy stories that you know from the off where it is heading. Doesn't make it any more erotic or make any kind of sense only to the few who like this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do a part to were he get revenge buying the whole community add in a penis implant you already went crazy with the story just change it up for a change

muncher354muncher354over 2 years ago

Bro you are fucking racist to black men for boiling them down to this.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Gosh. Racist crap for a Thursday morning.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

This story has been posted before. Did you write it or did you copy it from someone? My memory is still very good. Not "photographic" as it was 60 years ago but still very good. He goes to the Police but they can't help him and the case is just left open. Then he gets the first photo. The next part of the story occurs in another 5 years when the police contact him to say they have his wife. She's a mindless zombie having been fucked constantly and had another 4 or 5 kids and been drugged repeatedly. Ridden hard and put away wet, as they say. He now has to decide what to do with her. Of course he's now married with kids of his own. It seems she was part of a Ring where about half a dozen other women are also found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cunts like u are a waste of good oxygen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skipped most of it Crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and, at the end of 6 years...what? Was she to come back to him? Go free and raise the kids on her own?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I have no idea why the supervisor at Lit is allowing racist stories like this one. It seems to me that some people only start thinking when their hatred comes to the fore. What's that stupid talk of whites and blacks about? In terms of content, I can hardly imagine a more idiotic story. If there was a minus rating it would be -5 *!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

At least it was short!

It was so blatantly racist that I had to check again and make sure it wasn’t written by Grendelpuppy. But I have to ask: what point were you trying to make?

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

You said suspend belief, not become a moron. This should go in fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me guess.

Six years later, ex-wife comes back, and then new wife is stolen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you expect anyone that read this crap to read anything else you wrote?

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

For the first time after reading a story here on Literotica I though what a waste of time reading this trash.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

All I can say is "STUPID".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow..this story was...terrible. I fully regret absolutely wasting the time to read that garbage. Not an ounce of entertainment value and the ending was so weak. But also the author's strange IR breeding fantasy definitely belongs in the IR category, as this story was just full on worshipping the 'brothas.'

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Perhaps Lit should create a new category, maybe naming it something like ‘Stories written while high’ this entry would have lots of company whilst leaving all other categories sparsely populated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was a good reason this story should have remained unfinished. Yes, it is in the wrong category, Yes, it plays to the worst racial stereotypes Yes, it should have remained unfinished and please No, do not turn it into a longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might just want to remove this story and move it to the recycle bin. This is one of the most pathetic stories. And of course the title is completely misleading. It's clear the author just had this IR fantasy of running through a black cock forest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just too fucking dumb for words…..

.

The only mystery is….how fucking bad was this incoherent mess before you “….thought it was worth finishing”? Damn this was bad….

.

-1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First Julie must have been fucked before she married to David with more than one Blackman.

THAT MADE HER A WHORE.

Second, she did not love David Argent. She used him as a free meal ticket.

Third it was disgusting. It should never had been published on literotica.

Lastly don’t trust any black man.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Are you on drugs?

Maybe you’re retarded?

Can you explain why you thought this story was actually good?

I don’t know what’s wrong with you; but stay away from the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another piece of black shit quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you’re checking here before reading this story, I can only quote a line from an old Mony Python movie, “Run away! Run away!”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"One partner was a wiry black guy." - I held out hope that this is simply a descriptive, but I really didn't think so, especially when she doesn't come back to hubby for the waltzes.

\

Given the title, this is obviously a low-grade "February" story, minus the celebrity angle.

\

This also sounds like that story with the Black guys showing the picture of one of their cocks and getting the wife to leave with him.

\

I would have arranged to be followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love unintentional comedy

I mean, it did make me laugh

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

Infantile and racist. Thank god it was short.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Dude, I’ve liked several of your stories, but this is just racist bull shit. Please don’t do this type of crap again, it’s a waist of your talents and it’s insulting to me (an old white guy) and I imagine it would be doubly so to any person of color.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

Mind control?

Oh, and maybe the “Silly” category ?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

It has to be expected that somewhere in the world, someone has this particular fetish and finds this story stimulating. Yep, got to be someone.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you stole this story from nhentai?

Did you let Matt from tinder slept with your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I agree that this is better off in the IR category. I am glad that there was cash and divorce papers as I would not have gone to the meeting or when they told me I had 15 minutes to convince her to leave with me I would have said " I only need enough tome to tell you now that she can stay". I would have filed had she not already have had someone do the work for me.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

First time I’ve ever given a “1” and that is one point too many. The photos went in the garage? How about the dumpster? How about he burns them? Ex-wife Julie is the lowest of the low the way she sends him notes and pix— just sticking the knife in and twisting it! How about a new ending where David waits outside the dance club one night, masked up and in black and blows away the pair of wife-stealers. Maybe Julie came to the club with them, and after a few choice words, David puts a few rounds right into that tattoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

devtekdevtekover 2 years ago

Just a plot, not a real complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute trash, racist to the extreme...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ten years later David, Susan and their daughter lest Chuckie cheese and strolled to their Laxus suv. As they passed the stores dumpster Dave felt the woman rummaging through the trash for scraps of food looked familiar. "Julie...?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well thats four minutes i`ll never get back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is repulsive. as it reflects themes you believe are worthy storylines, it follows you are utterly repulsive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only Saddle Tramp can save this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The depths of stupidity have been well and truly reached now, must be the most idiotic, racist crap posted on this site for many a year.

For any story to be in anyway interesting there should be a degree of believability about it, or have some decent characterisation. This effort has neither. -5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story, dump as hell.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

It's pretty obvious after reading this story and all of his other stories that this particular individual is mentally retarded and has serious serious deranged mental issues and and problems with reality.

.

He and his stories should be ignored by everybody

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author's assessment is correct: this is total nonsense.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumbest story I have read yet.

It is total nonsense. Stupid. Really...why even publish it?

Here is the thing. Stories like this are racist. They play on the trope of the black men having to breed every woman they come into contact with. In this case...they have to make a deal with her. And train her. And pay for her. And steal her away from her white husband. Why would they need need white breeder anyway?? She is going to give the baby to it's new black mother? It's like the lowest common denominator.

It's stupid. And it's wrong.

People are people. It doesn't matter what color they are. They want and need love and understanding and to lead good and normal lives. They are trying their best to get ahead. They don't need damaging myths perpetuated about them.

It's why I find the whole "white women seduced by bbc" off putting.

Love and attraction happens across all racial lines and economic classes. It just happens. But it's just stupid to push racial stereotypes.

What's next? Your next story will be about how an Asian couple divorces because the husband has a rice dick and a big white alpha baseball player takes her a way to breed white babies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get some mental health help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I don't agree with the belongs in interracial comments, I do agree with the dumb and stupid ones. This was awful!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

the only good thing i can say about this is it's short.

icebreadicebreadover 2 years ago

Not very funny..

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

The reason you couldn't find the proper category for this story is it sitting by your desk. It is called a trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignorant, do yourself a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

David arrived at the designated spot. His 6 marine friends followed at a safe distance. After his wife came in the room David pressed a button on his watch which sent a signal. The six marines stealthily entered the house armed with knives and clubs. In less than 15 minutes all the nuggets were beat and out cold. Then when the big block bastard entered to reclaim the wife David removed his dick with the flash of a blade. Holding the offending appendage high he handed it to his startled wife telling her now she could have the dick for the rest of her life. The marines left to have a beer. Finis to all this superior blackbullshit and wimpy white men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting and racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smart people. They know the white DNA will improve their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a pile of pure dog shit.... wow, the mental issues so many authors on this site have. It's like this website is just a large collection of really mentally disturbed losers.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

I thought it was quite good. At least he wasn’t a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the race card??? Who the F___ cares! Why no Chinese, headhunter from Bornea, short people, circus fatman and bearded lady threesome? Geez! So juvenile.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago

Guys, respect the author. The woman was hit in the night club by the Black Martian Ray!!! Afterwards, anything imaginable is possible. Just skip the stories of this author and... don't worry, be happy!!!

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

First of all you're definitely showing your age - a "looker" (only heard that term in old 1950's movies), and "stone cold fox" (haven't heard that since the late 70's),

I appreciate that you warned us that this was not realistic but still there has to be some realistic responses from the characters. Your wife is taken from you (no matter how consensual it may look - he didn't know what was said - he could have b threatened her ir his life I'd she didn'tleave with him - and you are the approached, assaulted and told if you ever want to see your wife again..........

that is kidnapping, pure and simple. A reasonable response from any one would be to immediately call the police.

After reading that far I lost interest and skimmed the rest of the story. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Stories" such as these tend to ignore that the wife is also cutting off all contact with everyone and everything from their life. Parents, sibling, friends, all gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very stupid, why white woman, why not black woman being bred for their black community. This of course is not explained. Why is this crap story not in IR category where it belongs. There is nothing sexually exciting about this story unless one gets off on white women being fucked by black men or maybe your just racist

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of gutless man sells his wife? Horrible.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
I don't get it

Nothing more. Nothing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Homemade Racist BullShit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why????? You written some good stuff but this is falling into the shit trap. This is a racist BS story and not worthy of any further comment

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RETHINK, this is your standard interracial diatribe so won't bother with your racist anti white stories any more

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh..... so... um....yea I suppose these are some interesting notes to start a story. Guessing she didn’t have ANY family, friends, coworkers or anyone that might notice her missing or extreme behavior out of character. What did I the police do after he was assaulted by the wiry guy at the club? Was there an investigation after her abduction? Surely the police put a wire on him for the blindfold meeting to capture the sex trafficking ring as I’m sure this isn’t the first time it’s happened.

Are the readers supposed to gleam some insight from the PA insisting NOW about lunch? Is she really hungry cuz she carrying his triplets or is she so turned on that the old wife is never coming back that she wants a nooner with her new man?

Maybe he should have seen this coming after catching her masturbating to Fat Albert cartoons.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.