The Stone Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary Jane stands down a prospector.
6.2k words
4.4
3.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Mary Jane Abernathy was at her cabin using it for what she built it for. There were papers scattered on a folding table, on the couch, and her computer was on the dining table. She came up in the middle of the week to work on the "AL" Project. MJ was almost finished after spending almost a month on the assignment. She was looking forward to the paycheck coming from her work. One of the methods she used to concentrate was burying her phone in her backpack so it wouldn't tempt her. MJ was able to come up with a marketing plan for AL Corp's. new product and spent the remainder of the day building a PowerPoint, explaining her ideas.

"Oh, joy another flight to Pueblo," She thought

Dede was trapped at home with several investigations. When MJ left, she extracted a promise from Dede to join her at the cabin on the weekend. MJ tried to work at home but there were too many distractions and Dede's schedule made her worry. She also had to fight the need for Dede's attention. When she was at the cabin she could concentrate on the project.

She was relieved that her brother's trip to Denver was delayed several weeks. She decided to encourage her Sister to come out at the same time to meet her wife. Dede would be up tomorrow, so in between her work on the project, she busied herself getting the cabin ready.

Located on the kitchen counter was a large case. MJ had gone through the US and Colorado bureaucratic procedures to purchase a handgun and it was sitting in the case. She took delivery of the pistol as she was leaving to come up to the cabin. She thought that Dede will get a laugh looking at the blue anodized pistol with pink grips. There were several boxes of ammunition sitting next to the case. This was a full-size pistol not like the compact gun Dede kept in her boot.

MJ heard a noise of a badly out of tuned engine coming up the road. Dede was scheduled to come up tomorrow and that wasn't her SUV. MJ moved to the couch and liberated the shot gun and went outside to see what was making the noise. A pickup truck pulled to a stop near the front door and an older man got out.

"You make it tough to get here," said the man.

"By design sir. This land is private what are you doing here?" said MJ.

"You can put the shotgun down ma'am, I'm harmless. I just want to talk."

"What can I do for you, sir" said MJ with a little more force who kept the gun at the ready.

"I am a gold prospector and wanted to look on your land for gold. I have waited for weeks to contact you so we can discuss terms."

"Sir I don't want people on my land digging and tearing it up. So, I would decline your offer, and wish you a good afternoon," said MJ with a finality indicating that the conversation was over.

"But ma'am if we could talk more, I am sure that I could convince you that it would be in your best interest to allow me to work your land," said the man.

"The tone of your voice makes that sound like a threat, and I don't like people threatening me,"

In the background MJ heard another vehicle coming towards the cabin. She was beginning to feel like she was at Grand Central station. An Eagle County Sheriff's SUV pulled up and two deputies got out.

"Jimmy, I doubt that Ms. Abernathy is interested in whatever stupid offer you want to make! I would advise you to leave now!" said the older deputy.

"Sir we are through talking," said MJ, directing the comments to Jimmy and bringing the shotgun up to underscore the point.

Jimmy got the message and got back in his truck and left. MJ turned the shotgun away from the two deputies and thanked them for being there. She asked if they were looking for another body as a joke.

"Ma'am Capt. Watson seems to have a lot of pull in Greene and Eagle counties. She contacted us because she could not get a hold of you and asked us to come by to see if everything is alright," said the senior deputy.

"Can I offer you coffee or tea I have hot water ready," said MJ.

"Thank you, ma'am, but no thank you, we will be on our way. Be warned Jimmy is a flim flam man he has conned several landowners, but we can't pin anything on him. Please contact Capt. Watson ma'am I'm tired of listening to my boss," said the senior deputy.

MJ started to laugh and realized that Dede could be very insistent at times. She remembered watching an interview between a witness and Dede when she was at Dede's office. The woman didn't have a chance she remembered. The two deputies got in their SUV and moved back down the road. Mary Jane moved back inside the cabin. She looked in her backpack and found her phone and noticed that there were several text messages from Dede. She found Dede's listing and touched the number that launched a call.

"Capt. Watson," said Dede.

"You knew who this is. I have had half of the Eagle Count Sheriff's department up here looking for me because of you. By the way I love you and can't wait to see you," said MJ.

"I was concerned when you didn't respond to my texts," said Dede.

"My phone was buried in my backpack so I could concentrate on my project, which I finished. Now when should I expect you, darling," replied MJ.

"Sooner than you think I am pulling on the road now. I want to be in your arms the moment I get to the cabin."

"The sooner you get here the sooner I can kiss you," said MJ.

The connection ended and MJ started to move the papers into folders and the folders into her briefcase. She heard Dede's SUV pull up and park next to the shed, as she finished packing her computer in its case. She walked out the back door and waited for Dede to get out of the car. It was fall and the weather was turning colder. So, Dede was dressed in a uniform jacket. The weather was not conducive to walking out naked, and MJ had a large fire going in the cabin's fireplace.

"What is this?" asked Dede pointing at the case on the kitchen counter, as she walked in the cabin.

"Open it," commanded MJ.

Dede opened the case and started laughing. She picked up the pistol and checked to see that the weapon was empty then put it back in the case. She turned to MJ and brought her lips to her wife and the pair kissed.

"I can't believe you bought a gun that looked like that. You pull that on someone, and they will die laughing before you can shoot them," said Dede as she kissed her wife again.

"What brings you up here a day early?" asked MJ.

"Well I was free, and I did not want to spend the night at home without you."

The pair came together and kissed again. Dede stepped back and began to take off her uniform jacket, followed by her shirt and bra. MJ moved toward her wife and their lips met in a kiss. Dede pulled the service pistol out of her holster and placed it on the counter next to the gun in the case. The pair kissed again MJ stepped back and pulled off the full length cover up leaving her completely naked, except for her shoes. Dede grasped her wife's wrist and moved her toward the couch facing the fire. Dede took the poker and got the fire going again. She faced MJ and started to lose her belt and allowed MJ to drop her pants and panties. Dede slipped out of her boots and slipped on the couch next to MJ and got between her wife's legs and began to use her tongue on MJ's quim.

"I have missed this so much darling; I don't know if I will allow you to leave me again," said Dede.

"I had to use my fingers to keep me sane at night, but we are together now," said MJ.

The two women kissed again, and MJ moved her hand down to Dede's quim. Dede sat up and MJ got between her wife's legs and used her tongue to work over her pussy. Dede jumped every time MJ's tongue moved over her clit. MJ concentrated on bringing her wife off and got the full-throated scream when Dede climaxed. MJ used her hand to paint Dede's ass with her cum. Something she like to do to her wife.

"I love making you a sticky mess darling, your climaxes are so much fun. You taste good also, I can't decide what I like better, your scream or the quantity of cum you produce."

"Darling I hope I am more than a cunt to you because you delight me in so many ways," said Dede.

"Darling you are more than a pussy you are my lover and wife. I just like making love with you," said MJ.

The pair decided to wash off in the hot tub and came together in the hot water among the bubbles and spray jets. MJ played with Dede's breasts sucking first on one tit and then the other. The two women embraced and kissed. Dede massaged MJ's butt and fingering her bung. They made love like they haven't seen each other in weeks.

"I could suck on your breasts for hours, MJ. They are so beautiful."

"What's keeping you, darling, I'm not stopping you," said MJ.

Dede brought her head to MJ's chest and using her tongue manipulated first one nipple then the other of her wife. They continued for several minutes. While they were in the water, the Sun disappeared behind the trees. A sudden cold breeze accentuated the difference between the warm water and the air. The wind blew to the point that it was uncomfortable to stay out. The two women moved back to the cabin. MJ braved the wind and got two more logs for the fire. MJ found her cover up, and Dede opened her backpack and got a matching full length cover up and joined MJ at the couch.

"I hate to ask but what is for dinner, darling?" asked Dede.

"We could get dressed and go into town?" said MJ.

"Yea the "El Toro" is open I am in the mood for something spicy," said Dede.

"That will make you taste even better, darling." Said MJ.

The pair threw off their coverups and came together for a kiss. They then separated and started to dress. Dede dressed in jeans shirt and boots without a bra. MJ dressed in almost the same wardrobe, but she did not have any boots. The pair walked out and the weather was considerably colder. They took Dede's SUV down to where MJ parked her car and they transferred.

They got to the restaurant and both ordered a cocktail and waited for the drinks to arrive along with the chips and salsa. An Eagle County deputy walked in and sat at a table near them. Dede slipped her hand into her boot to reassure herself that her gun was still in the boot. She didn't know why but it was a habit. The drinks arrived and the waiter took their order. The pair sat back and munched their chips and sipped the margaritas.

"You're from Greene County aren't you ma'am?" said the deputy who was standing next to the table.

"Yes, I am a member of the Sheriff's office in Greene County," said Dede.

After exchanging pleasantries, the Eagle County officer sat back at his table leaving MJ and Dede alone. Their meal came and they ordered another round of margaritas and ate their dinner. MJ looked out the window and noticed a large outdoor store and had an idea. They finished and there was always a race to see who could get their credit card out faster and tonight MJ won. She signed the chit and pulled a twenty out of her wallet for the tip.

MJ directed them over to the Outdoor World store and started to look for a winter coat. The sudden change in the weather caught her off-guard and she needed a coat. She found a nice purple poly-filled coat that came down to below her knees and trimmed in fake fur adding a touch of elegance. Despite the way it looked the coat was not that expensive. She modeled it for Dede who gave it the thumbs up. Both women moved over to the shoe department and MJ started looking for boots. All MJ found were western boots, but there was a pair that caught her eye. She sat in the chair and waited for the saleswoman to bring her size out. After trying on several pairs, she decided on one pair that fit well. Looking in the mirror she like the way the boots accentuated her legs. She also liked that there was not a lot of decretive stitching. She put the coat on and walked to where Dede was standing.

"You look sexy madam. I just don't want to be digging through all that to get to you," said Dede with a laugh.

MJ completed her purchases and the pair found MJ's SUV and started back to the cabin. Dede moved her hand to MJ's crotch and stroked it up and down her leg. She leaned over and kissed MJ's cheek. Mary Jane wondered if it was Dede or the margaritas doing that, but she enjoyed the stimulation.

"MJ, I want your tongue in my twat, darling. I don't care where; here in the car or I can wait to be ravished by you in the cabin. I need to feel that I am loved," said Dede.

MJ turned off the road and parked where they left Dede's SUV.

"Darling, what's wrong; you know that I love you and you know that we will make love in the cabin!" said MJ.

The pair kissed and Dede got out and moved over to her vehicle and followed MJ to the cabin. The two women got out of their SUVs and Dede embraced MJ and they walked to the cabin. It was cold inside and after the pair kissed MJ got several more logs and set up the fire again. She would need to sweep the fireplace down and dispose of the ashes in the morning. Dede was getting undressed and placing her clothes on one of the dining room chairs MJ did the same. The pair came together kissed.

This was the first time MJ used the place during the fall. She hoped that the fire would heat the place. Having Dede with her would also help to keep each other warm. The wind continued to blow outside, and she could feel the temperature drop.

Dede picked up MJ's new coat and handed it to her.

"Put it on and work the room babe. Come on and work it work it," said Dede as MJ moved up and down the room flashing the coat open showing her tits and pussy.

"Come here my love I want to kiss you," said MJ, as the pair moved to the couch.

Dede got on the couch and MJ got out of her coat and got between Dede's legs and her tongue found her wife's clit. Both were naked and MJ hoped the new fire would warm them.

"That feels so good it is almost painful but don't stop darling. That is all I was thinking about at El Toro. How can I get my wife sucking on my twat?" said Dede.

"All you need to do is ask, now I need you to return the favor," said MJ.

The two women continued to make love but finally made it to bed. MJ got an extra blanket and covered them both up. They continued making love until sleep overtook them. The fire died down and it was cold when they got up the next morning. Neither woman wanted to get out of bed. Dede's hand found MJ's warm pussy and kissed her wife. Dede slid down and her tongue started working her wife's quim. She found MJ's clit and got the reaction she was looking for. Dede moved up and her lips met MJ's lips and the pair kissed. Her hand continued massage her wife's pussy.

"Dede, I love you, and I love what you're doing but I need to get out of bed."

"MJ you're taking your toys away from me again, and I don't like it," said Dede as MJ got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

After MJ finished in the bathroom, she brought three more logs and got the fire going. It began to warm the cabin. She walked toward the bed but Dede intercepted MJ and kissed her.

"Just in case you forgot," said Dede.

"Your kiss and love are hard to forget," said MJ as she slipped back into bed.

The sheets were cold, and MJ waited for Dede to join her. Dede chose to move to the fire and moved her naked body in front of it trying to get warm. She also decided to use the bathroom and came out and got dressed. MJ decided to get up and get dressed and pair looked in the pantry for something to eat and found some cereal. The sun was brighter than normal, and the two women slipped on their coats and walked outside and were confronted with the ground covered in snow.

"I didn't hear about snow in the forecast," said MJ.

"Darling you have been stuck up here since Wednesday and snow was forecast for the weekend," said Dede.

The pair walked around the cabin and decided to head back in. Luckily the fire was still going and warmed the room. They sat on the couch and kissed. MJ began to wonder how much wood she would need to use to keep the cabin warm over the next few days.

"A half a dollar for your thoughts, darling. It's inflation, asked Dede.

"I was wondering if we need to go home to stay warm," said MJ.

"No If I go home, I will get drawn into the office. While I'm here I can relax. Besides we need to try out your new gun. I am interested in seeing if that frilly thing you acquired will really shoot," said Dede.

"You're just Jealous at how cute my gun is compared to yours," replied MJ as she laughed.

The pair came together kissed. MJ stretched out and allowed Dede to lay on her. The women kissed and hugged. It felt good to be close to keep warm. Dede moved her hand down and slipped it into MJ's pants and used her finger to stimulate her wife. MJ used her hands to bring their heads together for a kiss.

"Dedra Ann, I am so glad that you chose to sit down at the bar in Chicago. I was glad that you accepted the invitation to my room. I am so happy that you are in my life. You have made it so good. Bottom line darling you are loved," said Mary Jane as she kissed her wife again.

The pair stayed intertwined for a half hour kissing, massaging each other making love. Dede got off the couch, leaned down and kissed her wife. She came out of the bathroom, with two logs and placed them on the fire. She moved to the kitchen and put a pot of water on the stove. While the water heated Dede pulled the clip out of MJ's pistol and began to load it with shells. She then checked the clip of her service pistol and slid it back into position.

"Get your coat on dear it is time to see if your fancy shooting iron will work."

Dede poured herself a cup of tea and took a large sip. She offered MJ a cup, but it was declined. After finishing her tea, Dede gathered the two pistols and a box of ammunition. The two women walked outside. Dede went to her car and found two packages of ear plugs and slipped them in her pocket. She pulled a large sheet of paper and carried it to the shed. The women got in the ATV and Dede directed MJ where to go.

They stopped near the pond and Dede taped the target to a stone. It was cold but the Sun felt good and warmed them. She put the ear plugs in her ears. She walked back to the ATV and handed the other set to MJ. Dede picked up her service gun, took a stance and quickly fired until the clip was empty. Leaving a large hole where a person's heart would be. She slipped her hand into her boot and brought the gun she carried there up and emptied that gun's clip. She brought both pistols to the ATV and placed them on the hood.

"You and I have been a little lighthearted about this. but what you need to know is when you are shooting to defend yourself, you are shooting to stop someone. Not wound, not shoot in the leg. You must make a decision that it is either you or the other person," said Dede.

Dede kissed MJ and they moved to the target. Then she moved MJ into the correct firing position. "One shot, darling."

MJ squeezed the trigger and the gun fired surprising her. MJ almost fell but was restrained by her wife.

"Again!"

There was another loud report from the gun.

"Again!"

After the next shot Dede told her to keep pulling the trigger until the gun was empty. There were about six shots until the slide locked in the open position indicating that the pistol was empty.

"That was fun I want to do it some more," said MJ.

"But you need to learn how to aim," said Dede.

Dede took the pistols to the hood of the ATV and demonstrated how to load the clip. She first loaded her service pistol and her boot gun. Then watched as MJ loaded the clip of her pistol. When she was finished MJ waited for further instructions. Dede showed her how to install the clip. She then demonstrated the safety saying that it needs to be engaged until she is ready to shoot. Both women moved to the shooting position and Dede emptied her gun in thirty seconds. She then coached MJ to the correct posture and told her to squeeze off two rounds. Then two more and then she fired the gun until it was empty.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12