The Stone Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will take you to a gun range and show you the proper technique," said Dede.

The women went up the rock and inspected the face of the stone. MJ wanted to shoot some more so Dede watched as MJ filled the clip inserted it in the gun and pulled the slide back loading the first round. Again, Dede showed MJ the correct position and directed her fire. MJ emptied the gun and moved back to the hood of the ATV Dede started to pick up the spent rounds and MJ helped her.

They decided that a dip in the hot tub would be in order. Dede refilled her clip and installed it in her service pistol. She pulled the clip from MJ's gun and checked to see that it was empty. The women got in the ATV and headed back to the Cabin.

"The gun is going to stay up here Dede. I don't see a need for it at home," said MJ.

"My plan exactly, darling," said Dede as she kissed MJ.

MJ pulled into the shed and they dismounted. They entered the cabin and put their pistols on the kitchen counter. MJ and Dede embraced and kissed. MJ pulled Dede's shirt off and dropped her pants. She started to kiss her wife's breasts and then kissed her mouth. Her hand found her pussy and her finger massaged her clit.

"Darling I am about fall to the ground if you don't stop," said Dede.

"But you are so beautiful I can't help myself," replied MJ.

Dede finished undressing and despite the cold walked out and climbed into the hot tub. Minutes later she heard a splash as MJ slipped in beside her. The two women kissed with a water jet between them. Dede then sat on the deck with a towel around her shoulders, and dangled her legs in the tub.

"Sweety come kiss me again, I am feeling unloved," said MJ as she moved between her wife's legs and began to suck on Dede's pussy.

In the background MJ recognized the untuned engine of the prospector coming up the road. She motioned for Dede to get in the cabin.

"We have a visitor get something on and get the shotgun," said MJ.

MJ heard the truck pull to a stop outside the front door to the cabin. MJ got her cover all on and donned her new coat. Dede was also clothed and holding the shotgun. The women walked out and confronted the two men in the truck.

"I told you yesterday that I did not want prospecting on my land, sir," said MJ.

Dede slipped behind her and held the gun.

"I know what you said yesterday but I wanted to try again. I brought a friend up to help persuade you," said the old prospector.

"My wife is a captain in the Greene County Sheriff's Dept., and she is here to reenforce my decision that I don't want you on our land," replied MJ.

Dede leaned into MJ and whispered; "MJ go in the cabin and look in my bag for a set of handcuffs."

The request surprised MJ but she did as she was asked. Inside she found the cuffs in her wife's backpack and brought them out to her. While she was in the house, Dede got the passenger out of the truck and had him against the hood.

Dede traded the shotgun for the cuffs and approached the man and applied the restraints to him. She then sat him on the ground. She turned to the prospector.

"Your friend is wanted in Greene County, if you don't want to end up like him; I suggest that you get in your truck a leave. I think my wife has made it clear that she does not want anyone prospecting on her land," said Dede in a very commanding tone.

The prospector kept his mouth shut and left.

"What about him?" asked MJ.

"He's a suspect in one of my investigations. I was surprised to see him. Now I have to get dressed and take him to the office. Watch him until I get back," said Dede more than a little pissed.

Dede went inside when she was gone the man started to proclaim his innocence. MJ kept the shotgun pointed at the man. She may not know how to handle a pistol, but her father taught her how to shoot a shotgun. Dede quickly returned in uniform and stood up her suspect and moved him to her SUV. This is the first time that MJ had witnessed Dede in action in the field. Capt. Watson quickly let the man know that she would not accept any business from him. MJ and Dede came together in a kiss.

"I don't think I want to get on you bad side, darling," said MJ

"I don't think that you need to worry about that. But I am afraid that his friend will continue to bother us. I will let the Eagle County guys know to be on the lookout," said Dede

The pair kissed again and then once more. MJ said that she was going to shut the cabin down and would see her at home. MJ watched the car pull away and go down the road. She then started packing her stuff and moving it to her car. She dowsed the fire and swept the ashes into a large tub. She toted it outside and left it away from the cabin. Shutdown complete she finished packing her car including the pistol and ammunition. She got in her SUV and drove down the road toward the highway. She hitched the trailer for the ATV and drove back to the cabin and dropped it next to the shed. She retraced her route to the highway and started for home. She got home around 4, it was cold and wet with the snow melting. It also looked like it was going to snow again soon. She was glad that she had the new coat. She pulled her stuff from the SUV and got it into the house. MJ went to the kitchen and pulled the bottle of her favorite single malt Scotch and poured a small measure in a glass. She sat at the kitchen table and began to think.

She reflected on how Dede took charge of the situation at the cabin. She knew how powerful her wife is but the display of her taking charge amazed her. She loved the woman. She didn't need anyone to approve of her choice other than Dede.

Part 2

The change in the season caused MJ to reevaluate the cabin design. The cold weather highlighted the need to make some upgrades. She needed something beside the fireplace for heat if they were to use the place more than in the spring and summer. Upgrades would allow the place to be rented when she and Dede weren't using it. She loved the original concept of communing with nature, as much as possible. She remembered how she insisted on having an open-air shower when she was planning the building. Now she decided that she needed to close in the shower to make it part of the bathroom. She could add an open-air shower near the hot tub. She and Dede loved being in the hot tub naked and found the pool on the other side of the property, as another place to swim nude. There were plenty of places to Sun naked around the cabin when the weather cooperated. She also wondered if she needed to add a bedroom. Having the bed in the alcove worked when it was just her and Dede. But it would be hard with guests.

She heard a car pull into the driveway and she quicky finished the whiskey and put the glass in the sink. She was waiting at the kitchen door when Dede walked in and into her arms.

"Somebody's been drinking and didn't invite me," said Dede as the pair kissed over and over again.

"I was just having a Scotch to take the chill off and thinking," said MJ.

"Thinking will get you into trouble but I'm here and will keep you from doing something stupid. What do you want to do?" asked Dede.

"First take your clothes off so I make love to you, and I don't think that that's stupid," said MJ.

"No darling that is not stupid, but you were thinking about other things, and I want to know what that was," said Dede.

MJ leaned in and kissed her wife again, and then did it again. Dede brought her wife's head to hers and they kissed again.

"MJ you are delaying, and I want to know what you are planning," said Dede as she kissed MJ again.

"I will talk about it after I make love to you Dede. The Prospector and you finding your suspect interrupted our love making and I need to make up for the missed opportunity."

"Being a bit pouty aren't you," said Dede as she pulled her jacket and shirt off.

MJ released her wife's bra and brought her head to Dede's chest and manipulated one of her wife's nipples with her tongue.

"Darling, would you allow me to..."

"Shut up Dede you are not the one in control now," said MJ as she continued to tongue her wife's breasts.

It could have been the Scotch, but MJ never felt as powerful as right now. She really wanted to control the activity. She wanted to tongue her wife's quim. Dede pulled the holster off her belt and MJ unbuckled her wife's jeans and helped her out of her boots. The pair embraced again.

MJ stopped and quickly got out of her clothes. The pair embraced and kissed. MJ and Dede moved to the couch and quickly were embracing. Dede moved down to MJ's chest and worked over her wife's breasts.

"MJ, don't keep me in suspense what are you thinking about?"

MJ kissed her wife again and snaked her hand down to her good parts. Her thumb found her pussy and she brushed Dede's clit. The pair kissed while MJ was stimulating Dede.

"Stop please stop, we are not near the hot tub and I do not want to take a shower yet," said Dede.

MJ relented but the pair continued to kiss. Dede used her hands to stimulate MJ's breasts and was pleased that she got a response. They began to get erect and the nipples became hard. Dede moved down and latched on to one of her wife's nipples. Her tongue further stimulated MJ. Dede's hand moved down and massaged MJ's quim.

"It feels so good to be next to you darling," said MJ.

"You will tell me what you were thinking about or I will not let you up," said Dede.

"That is a pleasant situation to contemplate. So, I guess I will not tell you, Captain."

"You're in trouble now MJ be prepared to become a sticky mess, darling," said Dede.

"Why because I called you Captain?"

"No because I want to repay all those times at the cabin you made me a sticky mess MJ."

Dede brough her head to MJ's and the pair kissed. Dede slipped her hand to MJ's chest and began to play with her breasts.

"Pinch'em hard Dede, I love to feel my breasts being manipulated," said MJ.

Dede moved her mouth over MJ's and the pair kissed while Dede kept working over MJ's breasts. Dede's fingers were replaced by her mouth and her tongue started to manipulate her wife's breasts. MJ moved her wife back up so she could kiss her. The pair came together several times.

MJ rose, went to the kitchen, and found another glass and poured two glasses of Scotch. She moved back to the couch and handed Dede one of the glasses and sat next to her. She leaned in and kissed Dede, then took a sip of the brown liquid. The warm feeling moved down her throat and she took another sip. She put her glass on the coffee table and kissed Dede again.

"When I built the cabin, I did not intend to use it in the Fall and Winter. So, I didn't make provision for heating other than the fireplace. This weekend pointed out the fallacy of that thinking. I need to find some other kind of heat source other than firewood. Also, when I was building the cabin, I insisted on having an open-air shower. One contractor walked off the job because of it. Now I am thinking that I need to redesign the bathroom to include the shower. We can always build an outdoor shower somewhere near the hot tub. I was also thinking about adding a bedroom. So, that is what I was thinking about. Nothing strange maybe a little earth shattering. Just some things I observed this weekend. Do you have any comments?"

Dede took a sip of the Scotch and kissed MJ, then kissed her again.

"You have let me have my way in this house. You put up with the decorator and I think that you like the results. I love the cabin and I love the time that we spend there. I have also heard you say; "our land, and our cabin," but it is your place, so what I think is not relevant. But I like your ideas. It will allow us to use it in the winter. Sitting in the hot tub naked, during the winter, with snow on the ground, and a cold breeze with a glass of whiskey; sounds like a great way to spend time. Especially if the woman I love is near me," said Dede.

"It is ours darling, and what you think matters. Now do you want to have chef Microwave or get dressed and go out for dinner," said MJ.

I think that I will summon Uber, and we can have drinks, wine, women and song," said Dede.

"The only woman I want is sitting next to me," said MJ as she kissed Dede again.


12