The Stone Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
Dede is called to a murder and then she and MJ go shopping.
4.1k words
4.41
4.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Mary Jane Abernathy was concentrating on flying her plane. Greene County Airport was insight and she aimed for the runway.

"Greene County Unicom, November Alpha Lima zero zero one, on final for runway two one," she broadcast.

She was returning from Pueblo after a two-day meeting with AL Corp. It was about a month since she finished the project when she was at the cabin. She continued to fine tune her marketing plan for AL's new product. She sent the PowerPoint the week before and then followed up with the in-person meeting. The meeting ran longer than MJ planned. She was afraid that Dede would be mad at her for the time away. It couldn't be helped. The money in her bank could be used to salve some of the irritation.

The plane crossed the threshold of the runway and she pulled the engines to idle and it settled on the main landing gear then the nose wheel. She used the brakes to slow the plane to the point that she could turn off the runway and taxi to the FBO where she kept her plane. She shut the engines down and crawled out of the pilot's seat and adjusted her coat against the wind. She walked toward the attendant and gave him instructions to move the plane into her hanger slip. She walked back to the plane and gathered her gear from the luggage compartment and walked to where her car was parked. She brought up Dede's listing on the car's info screen and launched a call and waited.

"Do I know you? I seem to remember an MJ Abernathy, but it's been awhile."

"Ok Dede I'm sorry that the meeting was longer than I said but that is the nature of my business," said MJ.

"Darling, I am only kidding, a little bit. I know that my schedule drives you up the wall but let's not argue. When can you get home and in my arms?"

"I thought you would be at work?" said MJ.

"I am and right now I don't know when I will be able to shake free. But that doesn't mean that I can't dream of having you in my arms," replied Dede.

"You and I are sick love puppies," said MJ.

"Yes, and that it why we get along so well. Unleash some of those cooking skills you've been picking up from YouTube, I should be home around seven," said Dede and signed off.

MJ started for the home that they shared. She hoped that there wouldn't be any ugly graffiti decorating the house when she arrived.

"You have an appointment with Charles Johnson tomorrow at ten am, at your house," said the car's information system picking up data from her phone. MJ was unsure if she enjoyed driving a "Nanny Car." Charles was a friend and architect. They would discuss the improvements to the cabin in the morning. She asked him to look over the current plan and make suggestions. She was afraid of what he would say.

MJ pulled into the driveway and didn't find anything defaced. She pulled her backpack and computer case toward the house stopping to pick up the small newspaper, left in the driveway "Greene & Eagle County News." She put her backpack on the laundry table so she could add that to her normal laundry. She stowed her computer next to the desk in the living room.

She picked up the paper and a story on the front page jumped out at her. "Eagle County Men Arrested for Murder." On the front page were photos of two men. They looked like mug shots with lines behind them. One was the man that Dede arrested and the other was Jimmy Jones the prospector. The pair were arrested for the murder of Maria Barra the woman left on MJ's land. She scanned the story and noted that Danny Davis was arrested for another murder in Greene County. There was a quote from the Eagle County Sheriff stating that he was happy to close the case. He also credited Greene County for their help in the investigation.

MJ read the article closer and found out that Jimmy was arrested on "The Abernathy Ranch" as he was uncovering a stash of methamphetamine. The Eagle County aerial unit noticed activity on MJ's land and called in back up. Jimmy was arrested as he was leaving MJ's property.

"So that is why he wanted on my land so badly," MJ though to herself.

There was a noise of a car pulling into the driveway and she got up and waited by the kitchen door. Dede opened the door and walked into her arms. MJ planted a big kiss on her lips before she could enter. MJ felt like dropping to her knees and kissing Dede's pussy but decided to wait. She kissed Dede again before she let her enter.

"Was it something I said or are you just glad to see me, darling," said Dede after MJ moved out of the way.

"Dede I am always glad to see you. It doesn't take a special occasion to get me worked up."

"It seems that way," said Dede as she leaned in and kissed her wife again.

The pair broke and Dede studied the paper that was laying on the counter. "Yea I saw the Eagle County Sherriff's news conference at work, they were really happy to close that investigation."

"The paper called my land the "Abernathy Ranch." Never really thought of it as a ranch. Ranches have cows and cowboys. I wonder if we can find some cowgirls?"

"I don't delight you enough that you need to cast your eyes around? Also, I don't want any cows running around on your land." said Dede as she kissed MJ.

"I was just kidding. There is no one but you darling," said MJ.

MJ got some dried pasta out and filled a large pot with water and waited for it to boil. She dropped the stalks of Pasta in the boiling water. In the refrigerator there was a jar of pasta sauce and she emptied the contents in another pot and added water.

"I didn't know I was cooking, or I would have prepared meat balls," said MJ.

"Whatever you have is better than another stale pizza, my love," said Dede.

Dede went back to their bedroom and took off her uniform. She came out of the room in the one-piece cover up and moved closer to MJ. The pair kissed and MJ left to get out of her clothes and get into something more comfortable, leaving Dede to stir the sauce pot.

"We're not going to the cabin this weekend?" asked Dede.

"No, my friend Charles Johnson is coming by to give me recommendations for improvements to the cabin. For all I know he may want to build a new house," said MJ.

"Make sure that there is a hot tub darling, I may divorce you if there is no hot tub," said Dede with a laugh.

"The hot tub was in place long before you and I found each other. So, there will be a hot tub, darling," said MJ.

Both women started to laugh, and MJ divided the pasta and sauce between them. Dede found a suitable red wine and brought it to the table along with glasses. MJ brought the plates of pasta and the pair sat down and started to eat. Between the pasta and the wine, the two women felt good. When they were finished with the meal, Dede cleared the table as MJ washed the pots and pans. Dede brought the wine glasses into the kitchen and divided the remaining wine between them.

"Finish the wine darling it will never taste as good the day after," said Dede.

MJ took a large swallow and looked at the bottle. "I must get more of this," she said.

"I thought it was good too," said Dede.

Kitchen chores finished the women moved to the couch and began to kiss. MJ got under Dede's nighty and massaged her nipples. She moved down to her quim and massaged Dede's pussy. After about a half hour Dede stood and announced that she wanted to wash the Greene County Shariff's station off and was going to take a shower. Dede broke away from MJ's embrace and moved towards the pair's bedroom. MJ heard the shower going and followed the noise. She stopped and got out of her coverup and walked into the bathroom and shower and joined Dede.

MJ leaned over Dede's back and kissed her cheek. Dede turned around and the pair kissed while water cascaded over them. MJ took the bodywash and put an amount in her hand and started to massage her wife's pussy. She moved her hand between Dede's legs and massaged her thighs. Dede put her hands under MJ's arms and encouraged her to stand. The pair kissed and Dede began to wash MJ. She concentrated on MJ's breasts using her hand to manipulate MJ's nipples. The women used the hand shower and rinsed each other off and stepped out and found their towels. They toweled each other off, then found their cover-ups. MJ decided to look at the local news on TV before turning in. Dede was asleep when MJ got in bed, she spooned her wife, and kissed the back of her neck.

Several hours later Dede's phone started to beep and vibrate. She reached over and picked up her phone and uttered a cuss word.

"Shiiiit," she said.

"Captain Watson, Yes...Text me the address and I will meet you there."

The time displayed said four thirty. Dede slipped out of the bed and found her uniform pants and shirt. She slipped her boots on and clipped her holster on her belt. She started out when MJ woke up.

"Will I see you today?"

Dede pivoted leaned down and kissed her wife. It felt so good she did it again.

"No promises but I will try, love you," said Dede.

Dede was in her car and rolling to the incident. She didn't need GPS as she knew the location, a less than desirable motel at the edge of the county. It was the scene of lots of illicit activities. The Sheriff's office was constantly investigating narcotics and prostitution at the location. Since it wasn't in a municipality the county was having a hard time getting it declared a nuisance and torn down.

The Coroner's people were in the process of removing the body when Dede arrived. There would be an autopsy and a report in a few days. Deputies from patrol were monitoring the scene. The Sheriff's cars had their lights flashing making the area unworldly. The investigators and Dede huddled near Dede's SUV and they decided to give the motel room another search. Even with the lights on they used powerful flashlights to search for any remaining evidence. They found a few more spent shells. It looked like a real shoot out with over ten spent casings scattered on the floor. There was no crime scene investigator, so Dede's people carefully picked up and tagged the evidence. The victim was the buyer who decided to rob the seller and got the worst of it. The seller fled the scene, but they had a good idea of what he was driving.

George Rogers and Mary Hampton, two of her deputies, had identified a person of interest after talking to witnesses that were willing to talk to them. So, the case was going well. The victim did not have a history with them, but they did have an ID. She asked Mary to see about next of kin and notify them. Not the most pleasant job but it had to be done.

Dede went to the motel office and checked out the surveillance cameras and asked the owner to download a copy for them. She also asked to look at the register to see who rented the room. She scanned the book and copied down the name of the renter. More than likely it was a false name. she also noticed that Jimmy Jones and Danny Davis had rented rooms there.

"I think that we ought to get narcotics involved as most of these incidents start out with a drug deal," she thought to herself.

Her staff was working the case and didn't need any direct supervision, she would check in from home later. Dede decided to go back home and get warm snuggling next to MJ. Her quim began to get wet with the thought of being close to her wife. Throughout the trip home Dede thought of different ways to make love to MJ. She reached into her pants and let her fingers massage her pussy.

Dede looked at her watch and saw that it was one o'clock. She pulled down her street and into the driveway. The day was still overcast, and cold, hints of snow were littered on people's lawn. There was a strange man who started running when he saw Dede's SUV. Dede was out and had her gun on the man before he could get farther.

"Get on the ground, now" said Dede.

The man complied and Dede walked up to him with her gun pulled and put him in handcuffs.

Beside the man was a tote bag with spray paint.

"Were you trying to tag my house?"

"You Lezzies don't belong in this neighborhood."

Dede debated, should she call the dispatcher and get a patrol deputy over here to take him in? She could let him go with a stern warning and save a lot of paperwork. She looked at the front of her house and saw that the man didn't time to vandalize the house, it would be hard to make a case against him. So, she decided to let him go.

"I don't care if you hate me and my wife, I am going to let you go today because you're not worth the paperwork. But this is your last chance. If I or my wife finds you skulking around again; I promise you that the full force of the law will fall on you. Do you understand?"

The man nodded and Dede took the cuffs off of him and told him to leave but to leave the tote bag with the paint. The man took off down the street and Dede gathered the paint and put it in her SUV. She would take the paint cans to the lab and get latent prints and find out if this clown has a record. Now she was regretting that she let him go.

Dede walked in the house and found MJ sitting at the breakfast table. She leaned down and kissed her wife and let her hand move down and massage MJ's quim. It was good to be close to a loving woman. It washed away the evil that she dealt with every day. She was hungry but wanted to make love to her wife. MJ stood and embraced Dede their mouths met in a long-wet-kiss. Dede's tongue explored areas in MJ's mouth. Her hand explored the back of MJ reaching down to her butt. The couple finally broke but came together again.

"I found a guy skulking around the front trying to tag the house. I took him at gunpoint and had him in cuffs but after a short one-sided conversation I decided to let him go. Now I am regretting the decision," said Dede.

Is that why you were so emotional when you came in, not that I minded," said MJ.

"I was trying to wash away the evil in my life with the beauty of our relationship. I don't know what I would be without your love. Am I being silly?" asked Dede.

You don't know how good my life is since you and I met. It looks like we complement each other," said MJ.

"We might have found other people, but I am glad that I found you. Now all I want is kiss from my wife," said Dede.

They moved to the couch and embraced. MJ moved her hand up Dede's shirt and moved her bra out of the way and began to manipulate her nipples. The women leaned in and kissed. Dede moved MJ's shirt and bra out of the way and moved down and began to suck on one of MJ's nipples. The pair stayed in this position for what seemed an hour until Dede rose to get something to eat.

After preparing a bit of lunch she called detective Mary Hampton to get an update on the case. She heard that the suspect was in custody after the BOLO was released. Dede inquired if she needed to come in. She was told that everything was under control. Her phone went back in her pocket and she turned back to Mj.

The couple embraced and kissed. This time Dede unhitched and lowered MJ's pants. she latched on to one of her wife's tits. Her hand moved down to MJ's quim. Her thumb found her wife's clit and she began to massage the sensitive area. The pair kissed their tongues fenced with no one gaining an advantage. Dede moved down and applied her tongue to MJ pussy. Her wife tensed and went stiff as MJ climaxed. The pair kissed again with Dede's hand down in MJ's pussy.

"Do that more any you will make me a sticky mess," said MJ.

Dede moved down and began to suck on MJ's pussy hoping for an explosion. For the second time in a half hour MJ climaxed again. She pulled Dede up and the pair kissed

"Well you accomplished your objective darling I am a sticky mess," said MJ.

Dede moved her hand between MJ's legs and felt the liquid coating her wife's thighs. The pair kissed again. The scent of sex permeated the room and the pair kissed one more time. MJ finally got up and moved to the bedroom to clean herself up. She got a towel and wiped the cum off of her legs. She pulled up her pants and fixed her clothing to be presentable.

On the bed were the rolled-up drawings of the proposed new house on the "Abernathy Ranch." Charles Johnson her friend and architect did what she expected him to do; propose building a new house. The one he suggested was a two-bedroom two bath house situated next to the old stock pond. The architect studied the topo maps and thought that that was the perfect location. Johnson make a drawing closing the shower in the cabin's bathroom and made suggestions for additional heat for the cabin. She and Dede would need to discuss these plans later. MJ realized that she would be financing the projects but since they were married, she would want council from Dede.

"Mary Jane what is this large envelope you have on the table?"

"That is something I wanted to discuss with you," said MJ.

"Looks fancy, one of those charitable shindigs rich people go to?"

"My Sorority Alumni Society is having a charitable Gala in Denver and we are going shopping for outfits," said MJ.

"Wo I don't think that I would fit in with a bunch sorority swells, remember I worked for a living," said Dede.

"Dedra Ann you are the Captain of the Greene County Homicide unit. That makes you an officer and a gentleman which means you fit in with a bunch of swells. I already called in our reservations, so we are going," said MJ with a little more force.

"So, I don't have a say in the matter?" asked Dede.

"Look it will be fun and you will meet some interesting people. You keep saying that you need to meet folks from other walks of life, now here is your chance. But both of us need to upgrade our "party" wardrobe. Which is why we are going out for dinner and shopping this evening," responded MJ.

"Just as long as you go to a law enforcement event with me," said Dede.

"That goes without saying," MJ responded.

The two women came together and kissed. They split and MJ sat at the table and Dede moved to the kitchen to clean up her lunch. She called the office to check on what was going on and was told again that things were under control. Dede found the Rocky Mountain News and sat on the couch reading. She pulled her phone out, but MJ told her that she didn't need check with the office.

"If they need something, they will call you," said MJ.

"But if we were at the cabin, I wouldn't feel the need to check in because you and I would be doing stupid things like sitting nude in the hot tub, in the middle of winter," said Dede.

"Come on get your coat let's go find us some dinner, then you and I will look for party outfits," said MJ.

The two women came together in a kiss and then found their coats and moved outside. Dede was still in her work uniform but left her full-size pistol in the gun safe. She was unsure of what wardrobe would be appropriate for a social event like the one that MJ was dragging her to.

Dede decided to summon a ride as she felt that they might not be able to drive. They directed the driver to a "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant that served an adequate French menu. Three courses and two wines later the pair was feeling no pain. MJ contemplated putting off the shopping trip but the wine emboldened Dede, as she summoned another ride share for the trip to the mall. MJ directed Dede into the high-end department store. MJ asserted control again and sent Dede to the women's department telling her to find five outfits.

"Make the salesperson work, Darling," said MJ.

She followed Dede but the pair split up MJ wanted to find "a little black dress" and found a salesperson to help her out. The woman found several dresses and directed MJ to the dressing rooms. The salesperson hung up five outfits and waited for MJ to try the first one on.

Dede walked in followed by the salesperson carrying several outfits in her arms. Those were hung up and Dede tried on the first. Dede came out as MJ was looking in the mirror. MJ got out of the way and watched as Dede looked at her first outfit. It did not pass muster and was quickly replaced with another. MJ tried on another dress and looked in the mirror. The salesperson said that the dress could be altered it MJ liked it.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12