The Stone Cabin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's almost perfect Mary Jane. You look stunning," said Dede who was standing behind her.

MJ turned around and allowed Dede to inspect the outfit on the front. She looked at what Dede had on and approved.

"It looks even better from the front," said Dede.

The outfit that Dede had on was black satin pants with flowing legs and a white blouse. Over the blouse was a black satin jacket. MJ moved out of the way and Dede got in the mirror. There was a three-quarter inch white strip on the out seam of the pants.

"I think the green blouse you wore the night I met you will go well with that suit also," said MJ.

Dede stepped off the platform and moved to the dressing area. A few minutes later she handed the pants and jacket to the salesperson and asked her to hold onto them. The next thing she put on was a red dress that came to mid-thigh.

"Too much?" Dede Asked MJ.

"No darling you look good in that red. Now you need red and black high heels and a handbag to go with the outfits," said MJ.

The two women spent the next two hours trying on outfits. Dede bought the red dress and the pants suit that she tried on. MJ also bought two outfits. The women with salespeople in tow moved to the shoe department and again MJ took control and the pair bought two pairs of shoes each. Dede looked great in a pair of red high heels. Loaded down with their purchases the pair moved to the hotel that was attached to the mall. In the bar they found a dark corner and waited for a server to take their order. The server dropped two martinis on the table and withdrew.

"Well I spent too much money, but it was fun. I felt like a real woman," said Dede.

"Well you are a real woman, darling and I love you," said MJ after she kissed Dede.

"How many drinks can we order before the management asks us to leave darling," said Dede.

"I am only getting one before I ask you to summon us a ride," said MJ.


12