The Stone Cabin Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary Jane and Dedra take a short trip to Vail.
6k words
4.43
4.1k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Vail approach this is Technam November Alpha Lima zero zero one at 8 thousand feet course 360," announced Mary Jane.

She looked over to her right and saw that Dede was apprehensive. Color seemed to have drained from her face. Even with three years of active service in the Airforce Dede didn't like flying much. She was unsure about riding in MJ's plane. Mary Jane remembered what she told Dede to get her to join her. She promised Dede a thousand-dollar hamburger. That was a standard joke among pilots; the hamburger didn't cost a thousand dollars it was the fuel used to get you there wherever there was. The main reason for the trip was to check out locations for a client. The client, a friend to both women is a clothing designer, who wanted to open a boutique in Vail. She asked Mary Jane to check out the available real-estate. Mary Jane worked for the woman in the past and didn't mind a paid trip to the Colorado resort city. Mary Jane thought that a quick trip would be nice and invited Dede along. Dede was able to use more of her saved-up leave to make the trip. They were only scheduled to be away overnight.

MJ and Dede hosted Mary Jane's brother and sister and the meeting went well. After some initial walking on eggshells everyone was comfortable, and George invited Dede to sit in on the investment discussions. Saturday morning Mary Jane took her brother and sister up to the cabin and gave them a tour of the property. Dede was able to break free from work and meet them for an early dinner in town. While the relationship was cordial Mary Jane still felt some unease between the Abernathy siblings. The good thing was that the Abernathy trust was still generating generous returns and that made everyone happy.

Traffic control came back with instructions and current conditions at the airport. MJ looked around at the scenery. The mountains were beautiful even in late spring and early summer. She continued to drive the plane toward the runway. She crossed the end of the runway and pulled the throttles to idle and gently settled on the pavement. She flicked a switch and the prop blades reversed. MJ advanced the throttles to slow the plane. She finally touched her brakes which slowed the plane more. She flicked the switch again and the prop blades returned to normal. She was directed off the runway and toward the FBO where she would park her plane. She followed the directions of the ground attendants and pulled to a stop.

"You can relax we're here," said Mary Jane.

Both women unbuckled their seatbelts and climbed out of the plane. Mary Jane and Dede adjusted their jackets to compensate for the cooler temperatures in the mountains.

"I expected that the car would be here waiting for us," said Dede.

"Two days with my family and you are already acting like a spoiled brat," said MJ.

Both women started to laugh and walked into the FBO office, with Dede pulling a suitcase behind her. Mary Jane left instructions about fueling the plane. She called a car rental agency and they waited for them to deliver the car. Very soon an SUV drove up and MJ and Dede got in the front seat, after stowing the bag in the cargo area. The representative rode in the rear seat. They dropped the Rep off at the agency and then took off toward the center of town. They were going to spend the night at a furnished Condo that one of MJ's clients owned and used during the ski season.

"Don't get me wrong I love the cabin and I love our house, but it is nice to go somewhere else," said Dedra Ann.

"Yes, and it is nice that you don't have to worry about getting a call out," said Mary Jane.

MJ, pulled into the development and parked near the unit that they would occupy. Both women got out of the car and pulled the one bag that they were sharing. Mary Jane pulled her phone out and found the door combination that would grant them access to the unit. She keyed the numbers and heard the bolt unlatch and opened the door. Beside the door was a plastic tub with linens for the bed. The place was managed so a call to the manager, by the owner, got them a set of linens. If they wanted to cook, they would need to hit the grocery store. They planned to eat out so that was unnecessary. The place was a little stuffy as it was a while since it was occupied. Both women headed up the stairs for the bedroom. The bedroom had a large bed and several overstuffed chairs. The bed was covered by a spread, and had a blanket, but they would need to apply sheets.

Mary Jane came up behind her wife and pulled her polo shirt over her head. She unsnapped Dede's bra and then started to massage her wife's tits. She kissed Dede's ear. Dede spun around and the two women embraced and kissed. Dede pulled MJ's top off followed by her bra. Both women fell on the bed and kissed.

"You know I came here to do some work so as much as I want to make love to you, I have to scout locations for Debbie," said MJ.

"Love first work second," said Dede.

The women kissed and MJ's hands moved to Dede's quim. She opened her jeans and stripped them down to her wife's knees with her panties following. Mary Jane was still getting used to Dedra Ann's bald pussy. On a whim several weeks ago, Dede trimmed her bush and had a Brazilian wax job.

"I wanted to try it out because I love your bald pussy," she told Mary Jane.

MJ moved her head into Dede's pussy and began to lick her beautiful chasm. Without the hair Dede's mons was very prominent. MJ could lick and massage Dede's pussy for hours hair or no hair. Mary Jane was always amazed at the amount of cum that Dede produced when she orgasmed. Dede showed signs that she was about to have an orgasm, and MJ continued to work her wife's pussy over. Mary Jane felt several muscle contractions as they moved through Dede. MJ locked on her wife's pussy continuing the torture with her tongue until she finished her orgasm.

"I can hardly walk now my love," said Dedra Ann after coming down from her crises.

MJ got up from the bed and went downstairs and brought the plastic tub into the room. In addition to the sheets there were some towels and she use one to clean up Dede.

"I thought you had abandoned me?" said Dede.

"Never darling, I just wanted to get you a towel. Dedra Ann, I want to tell you something. I know the way we met was unconventional with me slipping my hotel key card to you as an invitation. For the fifteen to twenty minutes, I waited for you to join me I was scared. I didn't know what I had done. Since I never did anything like that before. Yes, I knew you were a cop, and you could very easily have me arrested as a pervert. But I didn't think that would happen. I was scared that you wouldn't join me. My pussy was dropping all kinds of fluids my panties were a mess. All I wanted was to hold you in my arms and make love to you. I don't know why I fell in love with you, but I never wanted to be away from you," said Mary Jane.

Dede moved her head down to her wife's quim and licked her slit and marveled at her beautiful bald pussy. Dede moved up and kissed her wife, then moved to MJ's breasts and sucked on her nipples.

"Mary Jane, I was glad that you told the room number I would have never found it otherwise. The reason that it took so long for me to get to your room, was that I was a sopping mess. While we were at the bar my pussy was dripping more than I could control just sitting next to you. Then you gave me the perfect release. I searched the first floor for a restroom where I could clean up so I would not be sopping wet and look like an idiot when I got to your room."

"I wouldn't have cared, just having you in my arms was all I wanted," said MJ.

"That night was fun wasn't it. I got home and was instantly on a case, but the memory of you helped me put things into perspective," said Dede.

"I remember how nervous I was when I called you after I got back home. Again, myself doubts kicked in and I thought that you would tell me that the evening was nice, but you weren't interested in a long-term relationship.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" responded Dede.

"I remember in between our love-making, you told me about your break-up and the girlfriend that left. I didn't know if you were ready for another lover," said Mary Jane.

"The truth is that we would have separated sooner or later. She didn't like my career and she was seeing other women on the side. Her transfer was a good reason to part ways. But darling I love you," said Dede.

The two women stood and let their clothes fall to the floor and then moved into each other's arms. They kissed and tongues began to explore each other's mouths. Hands massaged breasts until they got on the bed in a classic 69. Neither woman came up for air for about a half hour. They then used the shower after their mutual orgasms and got dressed.

They dressed in their spiffiest Jeans shirts and boots. Dede wanted to go dancing so after they looked around the town, they would find a club. Mary Jane had a list of locations that Debbie wanted her to look at. Dede said that she would drive and allow Mary Jane to look and take pictures.

"Why isn't Ms. Fellows here with you, darling?" asked Dede after they were in the car and on the road.

"Debbie is in over her head with new designs for her Fall line. She wants to open a temporary boutique in Vail to capture the ski season. Since I helped her out with marketing, she asked me to do some preliminary scouting for locations," Mary Jane replied.

The pair toured around the town and snapped photos of empty store fronts and collected leasing phone numbers. There were about seven locations that Mary Jane thought would work for her friend. She would edit the photos and data and meet with Debbie when she got back.

Both women decided to find a place to eat and then find a club to dance. On a whim Dede pulled into a drive through and they ordered take-out. The change in plans was a surprise for MJ but she went along. Dede followed the signs to a park and the women found a picnic table and ate "alfresco." The mountains in the background were a perfect backdrop for the meal. The women traded the camera back and forth snapping photos of each other. Mary Jane brought their heads together and the couple kissed.

"I wish we could lose our tops and I could play with your breasts, darling," said Mary Jane.

"I have to think of my career, MJ though I understand your thoughts. I can just see the headlines "Greene County deputy arrested for public nudity," replied Dede.

"I doubt that it would be that bad, after all the Eagle County Sheriff's chopper caught us cavorting naked," said Mary Jane.

"Yes, but we were on our land not in public, and it would take a helicopter for folks to see us. But that was fun also, until Eagle County came by and found the body of Ms. Ibara," replied Dede.

The pair kissed and then gathered their bags and boxes from dinner and found the litter barrel. Dede again took the driver's position, and the pair went off in search of a club or a dance hall where they could spend time dancing.

Dede took them by several empty store fronts and MJ asked to circle back to take photos and gather information. The pair continued to cruise through the resort and parked the car and started walking around an entertainment area with several clubs, and restaurants. Some loud sounds were coming from one location, that interested Dede. They entered the club and after paying a cover fee they moved into the main room. The sound was overwhelming and the sight of several couples dancing caused Dede to encourage MJ to the floor to start dancing. What Dede didn't recognize at first was that all the couples were women.

"Looks like we found some kindred spirits Dede," said Mary Jane as they took to the floor.

The music switched to a slow tune and Mary Jane and Dedra Ann embraced and began a slow dance around the floor. Dede leaned in and kissed her wife several times during the dance. When the DJ changed the tune to something faster the women could not separate. The pair danced through four songs before they looked for a table to sit down.

Dede and MJ found a table giving them a good view of the dance floor allowing them to watch the action.

"See anyone you want to partner with, Mary Jane?"

"Yes, she is sitting across from me. Are you wanting to find a new dancing partner?"

"No darling, I have to keep my personal pilot happy to get me back to the Denver area," said Dede.

"So, I'm just your personal pilot, and you don't like flying that much," Mary Jane replied

"Be quiet Mary Jane you know better. Let's dance."

The two women rose and came together and kissed. They walked to the floor and embraced and started to dance. Four dances later they found another table and ordered drinks. Mary Jane noticed that the dress of most of the patrons were high New York not high western that they were wearing. It seemed that it was the high summer tourist season. After finishing their drinks, they got up and danced another four dances and sat again.

"You know that this is the most we've danced since we've been together," said Dede.

"This is the first time we've been out without worrying if your phone was going to ring," Mary Jane replied.

The women got up and hit the floor again. The DJ was playing a series of slow songs allowing close couple dancing. Just the style that Mary Jane liked. It allowed them to get close and kiss during the dances. After the four dances they returned to their table. Mary Jane looked around the floor and observed several lesbian couples dancing. There were some very nice-looking women in the group. She also began to realize that many of the women were dripping in jewelry.

"Would you mind if we joined you?" said a voice with a cultured English Accent.

Both Dede and Mary Jane looked up and saw two tall women standing near the table.

"Please join us," said Dede.

The two women took the two remaining seats around the table and motioned for a waiter to come and take drink orders.

"A bottle of Champagne for our new friends," said the Englishwoman to the server.

"I guess we need to get acquainted, since we barged in on you. I am Fiona Boothwell, and this is my friend Elsa Muller."

"I am Mary Jane Abernathy, and this is my wife Dedra Ann Watson."

"What brought you to Vail ladies?" asked Fiona.

"Quick trip just to get out of the Denver area, get into the mountains," said Mary Jane.

"I was able to get a few days off from my agency to accompany my wife here," said Dede.

"We landed here and were abandoned by our traveling companions, so we are looking for temporary work to earn money to leave," said Elsa.

"Yet you can afford to order Champagne," said Dede.

"Oh, we have enough money for living expenses and for a few extras. It is just money to get home."

Mary Jane looked at Dede and both women decided that they needed to get back to the condo and not get involved with these two women. Mary Jane rose, and Dede followed and bid the women a good evening. Mary Jane dropped some cash on the table to cover expenses and the two women exited the club.

"I take it that you were feeling hustled like I was?" said Dede.

"I wasn't sure, but my BS antenna was up and did not want to see where it led," said Mary Jane.

On the way to the car the women passed a coffee shop and they decided to stop in and get a beverage. Dede ordered a tea and MJ followed. They waited at a table for their names to be called. MJ got up and retrieved their tea and brought it over to the table. They both sipped their tea and looked at each other without talking. Mary Jane was the first to break the silence.

"I think that we saved ourselves a lot of headaches and money," said Mary Jane.

"I don't know, but I did not want to find out what their game was. I hope that my inherent feeling that everyone is lying to me proved true," said Dede.

"I hope that you don't think that I lie to you, darling," said Mary Jane.

"MJ you lied to me when you got me in that plane. I have yet to see the thousand-dollar hamburger you promised."

"Tomorrow, darling before we take off," responded MJ.

"OK I will hold you to it, but first I want to ravish your pussy darling,"

The women finished their tea, rose, moved outside and began to walk to where they left their car. Dede was on the lookout making sure that they were not followed. She touched her boot to make sure that her compact pistol was still with her. The women reached their car and started to enter the vehicle. MJ checked to make sure that the camera and her notes were where she left them. Dede started the car and took off for the Condo. She wanted to visit the Vail police and alert them to the young women. Dede, also knew how police agencies work. Someone would take the report, thank them and when they left would file the report. The possibility was slim that anyone would take action.

Dede parked the SUV in the development and the women gathered their stuff and moved toward the condo door. Again, Mary Jane looked on her phone for the combination to the door and soon they were in the unit. Dede moved to the bedroom and started to put the sheets on the bed. Mary Jane came up behind her wife and started to massage her shoulders.

"If you want to help grab this end of the sheet," said Dede.

"I'd rather play with you my love," MJ responded.

"Work now my darling then we can play,"

"You know you are no fun at times," said Mary Jane as she grabbed the end of the sheet.

The two women cooperated and finally got the bed made. There was a balcony off the bedroom and they both walked outside and looked at the mountains.

"Too bad we didn't bring any scotch," said Mary Jane.

"I don't need any scotch when I have you my love," said Dede as she reached over and kissed her wife.

Secretly Mary Jane agreed that they didn't need any liquor, but it would relax them as they looked around at the scenery. Mary Jane wanted to lift her wife's shirt and massage her breasts but that would happen when they were indoors.

"I would enjoy sitting in the hot tub, MJ but the scenery here is a consolation."

Mary Jane leaned over and kissed her wife. She used a hand to massage Dede's pussy even though they were seated on the balcony. Dede opened her legs and MJ unbuttoned Dede's jeans allowing better access to her wife. MJ's finger invaded her wife's pussy, soon another finger joined.

"If you go any farther, we will need to go inside, my love," said Dede.

"No, I want to see you cum out here, I want to hear the roar that signifies that you are climaxing, darling," said Mary Jane.

Mary Jane's fingers were already wet, and she could see that Dede was almost in an erotic crisis, so she applied a little more stimulus. Dede stood knocking MJ's hand out of her pussy. She leaned down and kissed MJ. She then moved to the bedroom to get away from MJ's action.

"I love you darling, but I want our love making to be private," said Dede as they both moved into the bedroom.

Mary Jane followed her wife. She was concerned that there was something else going on. The two women embraced and kissed.

"What is wrong Dedra Ann?"

"Nothing is wrong I just didn't want to have our love-making out where every weirdo could see us," Dede replied.

"But darling you seem fine making love at the cabin out in the open, what's the difference?" asked Mary Jane.

"As I said before it is our land and we are five miles away from anyone else, so making love in the hot tub doesn't give me a problem, Mary Jane," said Dede.

Mary Jane approached her wife with open arms and both women embraced. They lingered on a long kiss with both women not wanting to break. They did eventually separate and began to take their clothes off. Dede lay on the bed first and Mary Jane admired her beautiful naked body. The twelve months of being the leader of the Greene County homicide squad did not change her physical condition. She looked the same as the day she left active duty.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12