The Stone Cabin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am really mad at myself. You look so good naked, and I am becoming a dumpy woman," said Mary Jane.

"You are hardly dumpy looking, my darling, but if you don't come over here and lick my pussy, I will get mad," said Dede.

"You're just saying that because you are married to me," said MJ

"Dammed right I'm married to you. And darling I believe you owe me the best suck you have ever performed," responded Dede.

Mary Jane got on the bed and straddled her wife's legs. She brought her head down to Dede's quim and began to run her tongue up and down her slit. She secretly enjoyed Dede's bald pussy but missed the bush that used to tickle her nose. MJ's fingers replaced her tongue and she continued to stimulate her wife. She moved up and kissed Dede while continuing to use her fingers to probe Dede's pussy. Dedra Ann's breathing began to deepen, and MJ moved back down to her pussy and again used her tongue on her vagina. Dede began to convulse with all the stimulation. MJ's hands massaged her wife's breasts, while her tongue continued to stimulate her pussy. Dede let out a small scream and Mary Jane felt the deluge of cum her wife produced. Mary Jane continued to lick and stroke her wife's pussy.

"MJ please suck on my tits, darling."

"No, I like it down here," as she continued to lick Dede's chasm, while cum continued to pour out.

Dede finally started to come down from her erotic high and Mary Jane moved to her wife's mouth and kissed her. Her hands began to massage Dede's breast. Dede's breasts were aroused, and her nipples were hard as rubber. Mary Jane started to suck on one breast and then the other. Dede's and her nipples stood up to the stimulation.

Dede rose and got Mary Jane on her back and began to suck on MJ's tits. She enjoyed playing with her wife's breasts stimulating her nipples. Dede moved to her wife's quim and methodically licked MJ's vagina. Her fingers moved to MJ's bunghole, to provide more stimulation. Mary Jane started to convulse, and Dede drove her tongue deeper into MJ's pussy trying to bring on an orgasm. She was rewarded with a series of coo's and muscle spasms and with a slight discharge of fluid. Dede moved up and their mouths met in a long-wet-kiss.

The next morning the Sun rose over the mountains and the rays of sunshine invaded the bedroom through breaks in the curtains. Mary Jane cursed as she rose and moved to the bathroom. She performed her morning rituals and then sat on the toilet with a can of shave cream and lathered up her quim. She dragged her razer around her vagina cleaning up the hair that were appearing. She thought about an appointment with her wax specialist but that could be sometime next week. After shaving she climbed into the shower to finish cleaning her quim.

"I want some pussy darling," MJ heard through the door indicating that Dedra Ann was awake.

She used the towel from yesterday and wiped herself dry. She came into the bedroom and found that Dede had opened the curtain and was standing stark naked in the room with her back to the window. Giving anyone who walked by a perfect view of her bottom.

"I thought that you were nervous about public nudity, Dede?" asked Mary Jane.

"It's just the back no one can see the good parts," she responded.

"You're lovely Dedra Ann, and the back is just as good as the front, and I love both. I am so glad that we decided to get married," said Mary Jane.

"As I remember it was me that got the ball rolling, darling," said Dede.

"Yes, I know sometimes it takes me a while to get off dead center and make a move," said MJ.

"You made your move on me pretty fast as I remember," said Dede, as she walked toward Mary Jane.

"Yes, but that was a one-time fling. I didn't know if it would last like it did. But I'm glad that it did. As I remember we both kept dancing around getting married because of external pressures. I still remember the situation after we said goodbye to Mazy and you proposed. I think that was one of the happiest days of my life," said Mary Jane.

The two women came together and kissed they fell on the bed and were wrapped in each other and the bed coverings. The curtain covering the patio door was still drawn back, giving the women a view of the mountains. The pair were locked in a kiss. It was good that they did not have appointments and could spend the morning making love. Unfortunately, it couldn't last forever as Dede was due to be back on duty the next day. So, Mary Jane needed to fly them home. But for the next hour they could make love.

MJ's tongue was busy giving Dede's pussy the once over. Her hands massaging her breasts. She brought her wife to the brink of orgasm and then moved to her mouth and kissed her.

"I love you Dedra Ann and I don't care who knows it or see's it."

Dede got up from the bed and closed the curtain. She walked into the bathroom and started to use the shower.

"Get dressed you owe me lunch and we have to get back home," said Dede as she started to towel off.

"I would much rather make love to you. But I guess watching you dress will have to do," Mary Jane replied.

Mary Jane and Dede started dressing and then pulled the sheets off the bed. They covered the bed with the spread folding the blanket and leaving it on the foot of the bed. All the linens were put in the tub and left by the door. Mary Jane did what she called an idiot check to make sure that they didn't leave anything.

Dede was seated in the passenger's seat indicating that MJ was driving. Mary Jane directed the car toward a restaurant and found a parking spot. They got out and were quickly seated.

"Ok darling where is this thousand-dollar hamburger you promised? I don't see it listed on the menu?" said Dede.

"I Lied it's a joke, the thousand-dollars comes from the cost of the fuel used to fly the plane to wherever. Pilots always talk about the thousand-dollar hamburger because the pilot flies someplace has lunch and then flies back with the fuel costing around a thousand dollars. Sorry darling," said MJ.

"Darling this is better than me being at home waiting on you. I have had a lovely time, but you are still picking up lunch," Dede replied.

"Challenge accepted," said Mary Jane.

Dede did order the hamburger and at fifteen bucks it felt like a thousand dollars. Because of the FAA rules Mary Jane had to abstain from alcohol, so they both shared a pitcher of lemonade. Lunch was finished and the bill on MJ's credit card they were off to the rental agency to turn in the car and get a ride to the FBO.

MJ finished the walk around of the plane. She sampled the fuel, moved the control surfaces, and checked the landing gear and tires. Satisfied that all was well she got in pilot seat and buckled up.

"I would rather have had a couple of beers, but I guess I will make it," said Dede as she buckled herself in the right seat.

Finding the laminated placard, she ran through the pre-start checks and finally hit the number two starter and watched as the engine caught and started. She followed the same procedure with number one engine and noted that both engines were running normally. Another scan of the instruments and she was satisfied that she was ready. He keyed her radio mike and requested clearance to the Denver area.

She followed the tower's instructions as to where to taxi and what runway to use. She was sitting at the hold point before entering the runway and ran the engines up to full power and then back to idle with the brakes on. At the tower's instructions she moved to the runway and pushed the throttles to full take-off power and the plane started to move down the runway. She looked over at Dede and noticed that her jaw was clinched tight. The plane gathered speed and at about one-hundred miles an hour, MJ moved the yoke and the plane lifted away from the ground.

Mary Jane followed instructions from ATC and shaped her course toward the Greene County Airport. The flight would take about an hour and a half, and she put the autopilot on and looked around the scenery. Sometime in the flight Mary Jane had an idea and keyed the intercom.

"Grab the yoke and put your feet on the rudder pedals, Dede.

"What?"

"Do as I ask," MJ replied.

"I'm going to give you the airplane and let you fly for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Do as I say. Ready you have the aircraft," said Mary Jane as she switched off the autopilot.

The plane dipped one wing and Mary Jane directed Dede to correct and got the plane flying straight and normal. Dede followed the compass and the artificial horizon to keep the plane on course and level. After fifteen minutes of her struggling keep the plane flying Mary Jane took control of the aircraft.

"I don't have the coordination to pilot a plane MJ I will leave that to you."

"Don't be silly anyone can learn to fly it just takes practice and some knowledge," Mary Jane said.

MJ keyed her mike and spoke to Denver approach and informed them that she was flying to Greene County. ATC came back with vectors and instructions and current conditions. Ten miles out Mary Jane changed the radio and announced on Unicom who she was and what here plans were. There was no response, so she figured that the pattern was clear.

"Keep an eye out for traffic Dede," said MJ.

With the airport in sight, she lined up on the runway and listened as her flight control system announced her altitude as she came in for landing. She crossed the end of the runway and settled on to the pavement. Using the prop-reversers she slowed the plane down until she could use the brakes and turn on the taxiway. She followed the ground personnel and parked the plane. She had hanger space but would depend on the FBO to park it in the hanger for her.

Dede was already getting out of her seatbelts and exiting the plane. MJ sat filling out her and the plane's logbooks. She noted that the plane's annual inspection was due. Another three grand, yes owning a plane was expensive. As she got out, she looked over the line of private jets and wondered. She dismissed that idea the Abernathy trust was good but not that good. She joined Dede who was moving toward their SUV. Dede took the passenger's seat indicating that Mary Jane was again driving.

"Ok Darling to you have any errands before we go home?" asked Mary Jane.

"I want to go back to Vail and not worry about open cases," said Dede.

"You and I know that we both need to go back to work, and darling, you are good at your job. So, let's not dwell on things we can't do and focus on things we can," said Mary Jane.

"You know you can be a real Debby downer sometimes," said Dede laughing,

Mary Jane started to move the car out of the parking area and noticed that the FBO crew had attached a tractor to her plane. She got on the road toward their home. She started to remember what they had at home and wondered if they needed to stop to get some groceries. Dede pulled her phone out of her pocket and touched the office number.

"This is Watson how are things."

She pocketed the phone without making many comments.

"Things quiet?" asked MJ.

"All quiet on the western front. MJ, I want to go to the cabin next weekend are you up for another quick trip?" asked Dede.

"I am always up for going to the cabin. Since we have all the equipment stored in the shed, we can build the shooting range again and practice some more," MJ replied.

"We can plan on it, but it might not come to pass. Who knows what mayhem might break out, but I want to have it in my back pocket just in case," said Dede.

Mary Jane turned into the parking lot of their favorite grocery store and parked. They both got out and walked hand in hand to the entrance. They got a cart from the stack and started to patrol the aisles. After filling the cart with their groceries, they proceeded to the check-out and then loaded their car.

"That should keep us for a while," said Mary Jane as she pulled back into traffic.

"What were you trying to do when you turned control the plane over to me, I was terrified that I would do something that we couldn't get out of?" said Dede.

"I was hoping that I could get you to conquer your fears of flying by seeing how easy it is. You did great for the first time you controlled a twin-engine plane," said Mary Jane.

"Catching bad people is easier than controlling your airplane, my love. Just wait until we get home then you will see me control things."

"Do you promise?" MJ replied.

12