The Stories I Witness - Jonathan Ch. 05

Story Info
So... turns out I'm probably gay and that's alright.
6.5k words
4.9
2.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

Next morning I woke to Mark in my arms. That was nice. Felt homey. The guy had really bulked up since I last cuddled him years ago, he had to be at least two-three sizes larger than me, not that I was that small, but he was that large. It was a little amusing to have the big guy as my little spoon like that.

He was awake before me and turned his head up to me as I started shifting.

"Since when do you sleep so long?" he asked as the very first thing.

"Since I have good company I guess." I half yawned to him.

"Well, get that dick out of my crack or slide it in." he said lifting the lube to my face.

I laughed hard at our morning conversation, I don't know if I've just had the wrong girls, or it took a man to understand the entire morning glory question. Fuck yeah, nothing like starting the morning off well. He just raised me an eyebrow with a puzzled smile.

"I think that was the best thing you have ever said to me." I said grabbing the lube off of him and kissing him. Damn, his lips felt good. Did they feel as good last night? Or do they just get better?

"I can say that to you every morning I have your dick between my buttocks." he snickered with a wide smile.

"I'll take it." I grinned and squirted some lube on my fingers.

I gently pressed two fingers in him and was immediately rewarded with a moan. I could get used to that and I think I might have been in love with that ass of his, so warm and hugging.

I opened him up a little and coated myself for him as he shifted onto his back and invited me between his legs. I kissed him as I eased into him and god how I enjoyed him moaning and whimpering on my lips... and his ass, I don't know if it's just that fucking ass is great, but god his ass felt great.

I stayed still for a moment as I got all the way in to give him a moment to adjust, but he already murmured that he's all good and asked me to fuck him before kissing me eagerly and digging his fingers into my skin.

He wiggled his position under me before groaning with deep satisfaction and asking for more. Our hands browsed each other with fascination and he gripped my ass pulling me deeper. He felt good, real good.

He stroked himself leisurely meeting just half of my pace, murmuring how good I felt and pulling my lips back on his.

"Damn, Mark you're going to make me cum like this." I chuckled on his lips.

"Good, me too." He chuckled back.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah." He grinned and jerked off faster.

We kissed eagerly as we worked each other to our climaxes and half-sighed, half-moaned in bliss as our bodies stiffened under our orgasms.

We laid entangled on top of each other and panted for air. Damn that had felt good. God, was I seriously 'that' bisexual? Or was I just bi for Mark?

I rolled off of him and thought back to his wish to not to just fool around. Would I really be in a relationship with a man? I guess we'd have a great relationship, he's my best mate after all, but to actually be in an actual relationship with him?

And... I guess that it's only logical that he'd want to fuck me sooner or later. Would I let him? Would I enjoy it like he did?

"A penny for your thoughts?" Mark asked, bringing me back to the current moment and handed me a towel to clean myself.

"Sorry, I... this is just a bit new." I said gesturing at us.

"Good new I hope?"

"Yeah... yeah."

"So, we're just... seeing how we go?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"What's up today?"

"I guess I should face the aftermath at home."

"A coffee before you go?"

"Sure."

We got dressed and made our way to his kitchen where Kate had already brewed a pot of coffee. Mark filled two mugs and we joined Kate out on the porch, noticing her hand in a splint.

She had a few fractures and had refused a cast that Josh so persistently had demanded. Josh is my oldest brother, 36 now, an ortho surgeon who spends most of his working hours in the ER.

We drank our coffees and I excused myself home, giving Mark a kiss on the way that made Kate stare at us wide eyed, before biting her grinning lip as I tried my best not to blush. I guess even Mark hadn't expected that kiss as he looked at me pleasantly surprised.

Surprisingly the house was like a ghost house, with no soul in the common areas. I helped myself to some breakfast and wondered with what I'd keep myself busy with for the weekend. Ma' did want a pergola over the new porch...

It was absolutely amazing how efficiently I worked as I tried to avoid my own thoughts, but sadly that worked only until the measuring and cutting was done and my confusion with everything Mark resurfaced.

I could in no way deny that I liked his body on mine, sexually or not, he's always felt homey for me. Had I just been blind about myself all this time? Could I even compare him to my past girlfriends? I mean he's my best friend, that already gives him a great advantage... But... I guess I was just scared to face the truth.

I'd gotten most of the project done by late afternoon as I saw Joshes town car pull up by the house, but interestingly he didn't even step by to say hello and went straight to the house. Even the kids, who usually ran over and suffocated me in a group hug. Maybe they just didn't notice me?

Josh never 'just' visited either, he was far too busy for that, so I had to wonder what brought him by and the fact that Carol wasn't with him made me wonder even more. But for the time being I just shrugged it off and carried on with my project.

Some time later ma' called me for dinner, but I just told her I'll do the last tiny bit that I still needed to do and eat later.

I was literally at the last screw when Josh joined me outside sometime later, looking clearly distressed.

We had a brotherly hug and I asked what brought him by. With a blank expression he replied "Okay, lets get this over with - Carol left and filed for divorce."

"What?!" I asked in sheer shock. I was sixteen when they got married after years of dating. They were my second perfect example of a couple besides our folks.

"Yeah..." Josh sighed uneasily.

"Why?" I batted my eyes of shock. Had he just said she left?

"I can only guess, she just left."

"Seriously? What about the kids?" I stared at him wide eyed, I couldn't believe my ears.

"Left them."

"Oh jesus..." I muttered, pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah..."

"She just left?"

"That's what I said."

"How the fuck are you coping?"

"Have to." he muttered, pulling away, his look clearly pained "Can we talk about anything else? Like anything?"

"Well, Mark's gay and Jake got beat up by a girl."

Josh stared at me like I had just confessed murder and took a few seconds to answer. "Mark's gay? Since when?" he asked me bewildered.

"Since forever apparently."

"The hell he has."

"We're not having a conversation where I have to prove that my best mates gay."

"You are joking, right? I mean this would have come up at one point before."

"Fuck off Josh, I just found out too."

"Shit, you're really serious?"

"Yeah."

"Wait-wait-wait... so what exactly happened yesterday? I thought Jake made a move on Kate and Mark turned into papa bear."

I gave him a quick look over of another friendly gathering at the Dales and he had a good laugh as he asked specifying questions. Since my folks had offered a game night with the kids to give Josh some personal time, we decided on heading to Marks to drink his sorrows away after I'd fetched myself some dinner and showered.

We decided on my car as his car barely survives on our roads anyhow and the first question Josh asked when we shut the doors was "You really didn't know he was gay?"

"Nope, had quite a surprise two weeks ago..."

"What made him tell after all this time?"

"Lets just say that I learned the value of knocking and he was literally in a position he couldn't deny it."

Josh had a good chuckle and asked "So he has someone?"

"Nah, that was just a friend of mine visiting, who apparently is bi as it turned out."

"You fine with him, you know... being gay and so close to you?"

'You have no idea how close' echoed in my head, but luckily I still had better judgement and said "Sure, I mean we all have friends of the gender we prefer. So it's all good, we're all good."

"You really didn't know?" he asked again, like asking it again and again would have changed the answer. I just rolled my eyes to him with a little head shake and he noted "Damn, I really should come home more often."

"Yeah, it's some weird drama phase here."

"Anything to get my mind off of Carol."

"Well Kate thinks you're gorgeous, her own words."

"Too heartbroken to even think about it."

"Can't even imagine."

"I still can't believe that twelve years of marriage is just gone."

"Well I haven't even got past the two year milestone, so I can't really empathize."

"I wouldn't want you to. Not really a joyful place to be at."

We found them already on their first drinks on the living room floor playing what looked like poker with rum as the currency, but the trick was for the losing party to always drink half that was betted as Kate explained to us later.

"I think she's just trying to get me drunk." Mark said as she'd finished the explaining and got us each a bottle to join the game.

"Oh sweetie, I don't need to get you drunk to get what I want." Kate murmured to him deviously and I did wonder a little what that was about.

Mark just rolled his eyes at her and dealt the cards as he did a quick catch up with Josh. We talked over the events of last night, sharing a few good laughs and some moments of thought. Then there was the obviously unavoidable topic of Joshes divorce, but he shut that topic off almost immediately.

We wrapped up the game an hour later and feeling all rather dipsy, with Josh being undeniably drunk, but still decent and Kate took him outside smoking, giving us two a little devious smile as they headed out.

Josh was interestingly the only one in our family who smoked, but as the white sheep of the family he didn't want anyone to know and never smoked at home. Although I suspected that after twenty years of smoking, everyone suspected that he did. Though I had found out just because I used to sneak off to smoke to the same place he did.

With them outside I finally dared to look at Mark without turning my look away immediately. It seemed that he'd been waiting for the same moment, gazing back at me like he'd crawl over any second. And I wanted him to, I almost couldn't care that Josh was right outside.

"Should put the stuff away." he finally said looking away from me and started gathering cards.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing the bottles of rum and taking them to his liqueur cupboard.

He soon followed me to the kitchen and got a bottle of what looked like a premixed cocktail offering me a glass as well. I gladly agreed and walked over to him, standing a bit too close to him, inhaling his scent from his neck.

"Jona..." he groaned softly.

"Why do I want this Mark?" I asked whispering, trailing my nose along his neck.

He turned around and cupped my face, gazing me in my eyes, he asked "Why 'do' you want this?"

"You're my Mark, no one can really top that." I said, caressing his cheek, surprised that such a gesture already seemed so natural to me.

"I hope to god you're serious here."

"I am, I swear on my best mate."

Mark snorted out a laugh and shook his head, giving me a disapproving look saying "You think you're funny, don't you?"

"Are you done trying to ruin my weeks of hard work accepting this and kiss me already?"

"Only because you're so freaking cute." He murmured trailing his nose along between my lips before giving me his.

My heart skipped at least two beats as our lips brushed against each others. No, kissing no one had felt like that. We pulled each other closer, feeling the others heart beat against our chests, savouring the feel of our bodies.

"Okay, jesus, do you want to get caught?" Mark chuckled, pulling away from me.

"Maybe not today." I answered suddenly wondering what would actually happen if we'd declare our relationship, if it was a relationship, wasn't it?

"Figured. Playstation?"

"Tekken?"

"Crash?"

"Fine, Crash."

We played a few good rounds before Kate and Josh rejoined our company. Josh looked oddly focused and at peace after their smoke. Interesting. They joined our game and we played a few tournaments before it was late enough to be on our way.

Kate invited Josh for a last smoke outside and Mark took the opportunity to pull me into the kitchen again and made out with me like crazy, saying I'm always welcome to sneak in his bed when I feel like it and had a good chuckle with an approving smile when I had to adjust myself before heading out.

Josh gave me an odd look as we joined them outside, but shrugged it off quickly, but after long enough to have me wondering. We said our goodbyes as he finished his smoke and made our way home.

Having passed our drive in silence, he prompted for my attention as we got out of the car, saying a simple "Jona." as he stood in the doorway of the car, tapping his fingers as he always did when he was thinking intensely or nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked, feeling oddly anxious over our last ten minutes.

"So, uhm... are you and Mark... are you gay?" he asked looking away from me.

Damn. Wasn't ready for that. I felt my face heat up and my hands quiver from anxiety. Okay, Josh was a rational, calm and intelligent person, what harm would it do to admit my uncertainties to him? I took a few seconds to gather my response before saying "I-I don't know, probably." as I myself really had started to wonder if I was a little more than just bisexual.

We stood in silence a few moments between the car doors before he said "Just, uhm... you know... we're okay if you are."

"Okay." I muttered feeling my heart thud in my chest like crazy.

"Don't let me knowing stop you from going back." he said, shutting the door and walking towards the house.

"Thanks bro." After a few moments of thought I didn't have a single reason not to go back. Sleeping in an empty bed really wasn't my first choice. Damn, Josh had always been an amazing brother.

I'd just come out to my brother. Was I really starting to come out as gay? I was just straight two weeks ago. Alright, allegedly straight, fine.

I'd fully expected to start panicking or feel anxious, but I didn't. I felt calm. Relieved even.

I drove back and stared at Mark from the doorway, the hallway light lighting him. He'd pulled up to a ball cuddling his duvet, his face at such peace from his sleep. I always envied how easily he could fall asleep, like it had been an half an hour the most.

I knelt down next to him, looking at his face less than a metre from him. He always looked so at ease sleeping, but now I saw him in a completely new light. How adorable his flat nose was. How oddly sexy his beard looked - that was so unkept that it already looked kept - and his chin length hair, that was just as wild as his beard.

"Mark." I whispered, caressing his cheek, waking him up from his sleep. He batted his eyes trying to reconnect with the reality and slowly focused on me and smiled sweetly saying "I didn't think you'd come back tonight." and pulled the duvet back invitingly.

"Well... Josh basically told me to come back."

"What? Why?"

"He must have noticed us or I don't know, asked if I'm gay."

"Seriously? What did you say?" he asked lifting his body up and squeezing my shoulder in a worried way, all the sleepiness gone from his face.

"That I probably am."

"Oh fuck, Jona." he hastily mumbled and pulled me down on top of him, kissing me like there was no way on earth he could kiss me enough in his lifetime.

He pulled away from me and gazed me into my eyes in the dim room, I couldn't really see his look, just that it was directed to my eyes. We stayed like that for a few moments and he pulled me back on his lips.

We made out like we'd have all the time in the world, feeling each other like it was the first time touching one another. It felt really good being in his arms. I couldn't say that I'd felt like that with anyone else.

He groped my now very hard dick and ordered me to fuck him. I just smirked, squirting some lube on my fingers and rubbing it onto his hole. He hummed softly, reaching between his legs to casually stroke his cock.

I bit my lip when I pushed a finger into him, feeling that incredible tightness and warmth of him and my cock twitched in anticipation of being buried there.

Once Mark was prepped, I got into position, nudging my cock against his ass. I was the one moaning as I eased myself into him, there was absolutely no place I'd rather be.

As I repeatedly thrusted in him, I let my eyes trail down from his relaxed face to the bulky arm stroking his cock, to his core tensing and flexing together with each of my thrusts, to the cock pulsing and wet in his firm grip. Seeing my cock sliding in and out of him under his balls was almost the surreal cherry on top of this beautiful sundae.

I knew we did the same in the morning, but it was somehow different. I felt so connected to him. I leaned down and kissed his neck once before he suddenly reached for my chin, gripping it, and pulling me up for some deeply tender, tongue-sloppy kissing.

We breathed heavily against each other as we enjoyed one another, the silence in the room only punctured by the gentle moans and the constant slap of skin on skin. It was perfect.

I grunted against his lips after a while murmuring "I'm close."

"Not yet," he muttered.

"What?" Had he just asked me not to cum?

"Don't cum yet. I want to do something." he said with a grin before snaking an arm around me.

He rolled us over, with me on my back with him on top of me. I grunted a bit when my cock slipped out of him, twitching to get his release. But Mark had other ideas. He kissed me once before working his way down my body slowly and I moaned loudly when he engulfed me with his mouth.

Fuck, that's so hot, him sucking the taste of himself off my cock. He hummed a bit, working me expertly deep as his other hand glided over my inner thigh. I sensed his fingers teasing my balls gently, feeling them out for a moment before going lower.

His fingertips stroked my taint teasingly and kept going lower, right near my hole. I immediately tensed, "Mark, what are you...?" I asked with a nervous laugh. I wasn't at all ready for that.

He smiled up at me, having let my dick drop from his lips, and said "I won't fuck you. Well not tonight anyhow. Just a finger or two."

"Uhm, o-okay" I said anxiously and did my best to relax again. I guess I had to give myself to him at one point anyhow if I really wanted to be with him and it was just fingers. I'd technically done that before. Yes, I could do that.

"Jona, it's okay if you don't want to."

"No... uhm, I want to." I admitted. He was my Mark after all and I wanted to be his.

The realisation made me oddly calm. I wanted to be his. I said it again and again in my head and it was like one of those moments when you hear something that sounds so true and simple that you wonder how on earth you didn't know that before.

He gave me a sweet smile and resumed on working his mouth on me expertly. My heart raced as I heard the sound of the lube cap. But I wasn't afraid. I felt like that would be the final confirmation to us, knowing that I could enjoy him like he enjoys me, even if this wasn't the real deal.

And then I felt his finger. He nudged against me with his fingertip, gently pushing as if to test whether or not I'd let him in. I just let out a good exhale, trying to calm myself and he pushed into me. I gasped a little immediately tensing up from the intrusion.

"Relax..." he said soothingly, kissing my inner thigh.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers
12