The Stories I Witness - Jonathan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels odd." I muttered. When Kate did that I was already on the blink of my orgasm and couldn't really feel it so specifically. It was... odd.

"I know. You'll get there. I'll make it good." he said, calming me and took me in his mouth again.

Oh darn, that was a strange sensation, but I let Mark carry on his tender work and I gradually felt myself accepting his intrusion. He very slowly rocked it back and forth, probably to stretch me out a bit. What I didn't expect was to feel something that made nearly every nerve in my body twitch.

"Oh god!" I groaned in surprise and he chuckled on my dick, triggering my senses even more.

I moaned steadily now, my toes extending as he manipulated my body. Oh fuck, I completely understood why men like their asses fucked - with Kate I hadn't felt that feeling so purely - it wasn't the submission, the pleasuring of the other or whatever the fuck I had thought, it was this. I had greatly underestimated the prostate.

Fuck, it felt so good. I felt my cock pulsing in his mouth, asking for more attention.

"Oh please Mark..." I groaned as he sucked me painfully slowly, but he just shook his head on my dick.

I felt his finger circling my sensitive spot, and my eyes rolled back. I kept them closed, sinking into the bed, high from these physical sensations and feeling so painfully close to cumming.

"Mark--" I whimpered again and grabbed him by his hair, fighting hard against the urge to just face fuck him.

I whimpered more. It felt too torturously good to care how I must have sounded. Every muscle tensed and flexed, my hands gripping the sheets and his hair tightly.

Gradually, I felt my already high orgasm build and build even higher until the cum shot through my cock at its slowest pace ever.

It was unbelievable how drawn out my orgasm was, not like anything I'd experienced before. I felt it, that full-bodied climax you could read in erotic novels, but never really believe existed. I felt it somewhere deep inside me, before it slowly spread throughout my entire body, lightly electrifying me, buzzing in me.

Things went blank for a few moments, and when I regained consciousness of the room, Mark was already saddling me. I panted slowly, breathing in and out as deeply as possible before looking at Mark who was just smiling at me with a satisfied grin.

"Oh god..." I muttered softly.

"Good?"

"Where have I been for the past eleven years?"

"I'm taking that as a yes." he said, wrapping his hand around his own throbbing cock. He bit his lip gently as he stroked himself over me and closed his eyes for a moment before looking down at me again and told between his heavy breathing "Next time you want to face fuck me - do it."

"Seriously?" I asked wide-eyed, was he really allowing, or rather even asking, me to shove my dick down his throat?

"Fucking serious, I love that." he said with a gentle gasp and I wondered, if that was what he was imagining, even as I couldn't imagine it being possible in anyway to love getting face fucked.

I watched his face as he brought himself to his own climax, him furrowing his eyebrows and gasping a quick breath. That's when I felt the first rope of hot cum on my body. I looked down, watching him empty his load onto me, feeling even more relaxed seeing him get his relief.

He laid down next to me, resting on his side and facing me, after a few moments of silence he leaned over to kiss me. He still tasted like me and I didn't mind one bit. It was hot to taste myself on him.

We laid next to each other gazing in one another's eyes. And I felt it. I was in love with him. I'd always thought that I loved him like a friend, like family, but I was mistaken. Or maybe I, or we, hadn't just been ready for this earlier, but I was ready now. And I had a feeling he was too.

"I still can't believe you're here." he murmured softly as if he would have read my thoughts.

"I can't believe you've always been here... how could we not be 'here' before?"

"I wish I knew."

"Yeah, me too."

We rinsed off together, both of us more busy with feeling each other than actually washing, kissing and caressing everywhere our hands and mouths reached.

Climbing back to bed he declared it was his turn and rolled me over, making me his little spoon for the first time.

So this was what being cuddled felt like... Not that I hadn't been cuddled before, but it had never been with such determination.

"How did you survive all my cuddles?" I asked him as I felt like turning around and making out with him all night.

"I have no idea." he snickered, "And every time you had your morning glory... Oh god, I wanted you so bad those moments."

I thought about his semi hard between my bum and had to admit I liked it there. I could already have imagined how I'd grind against it in the mornings, tease him until he claimed me... Whoa... when did I get there? Okay, okay, two steps back please.

"I'd sleep like this every night." I said still feeling a little stunned over my thoughts.

"You know you can."

"My absence at home won't be unnoticed forever."

"Just... damn, I wish this was easier."

"You want me to tell them?"

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Us. This." I muttered trailing my fingers along his arm.

"I'd be quite the hypocrite if I'd ask you to do that."

"But do you want to be public with us one day?"

"Do you?"

"I think so."

"I'd really like that." he said kissing the back of my neck.

"That's tickly." I laughed as his beard tickled my neck.

"We'd better sleep." he said chuckling and wiggled himself closer to me and I just let myself melt into his embrace.

I sucked him off the morning after, tasting him fully for the first time. I'd never have believed that I'd find that much joy in that, but I did. And Mark really loved kissing my cum flavoured mouth.

I kept sneaking to Marks every night after that. We slowly explored and loved each other at nights and pretended to be just friends during the day.

We agreed to go camping on the weekend, enjoy ourselves without worrying about my family, or anyone really, as it was considered normal in our area to walk into your acquaintances houses unannounced.

I drove my truck to Marks on Saturday with a few bottles of whiskey and he was already waiting for me by his ute, ready with all the rooftop tent and other camping equipment. So much better than the camping we did as late teens with cheap pop up tents and cars that would get stuck on or in anything in their way.

The long way there seemed much shorter than it had and soon we were enjoying our solitude at the picturesque waterfall. Mark didn't waste a moment stripping butt naked and dove into the water, savouring the water like a fish who'd been tossed back in from the nets. I laughed at his joy and joined him in the water, there really was something about being fully nude in nature.

We hadn't been out here for ages, six years at least, and it felt amazing. The waters had formed tunnels and caves in the stone, making in an ultimate adventure land. We used to come here almost every school break and uni breaks later on. Jesus the amounts we drank here and smoked back when we two used to smoke, not to mention the weed. Memories of laughing and messing around filled my head. This was a sweet place for us.

He had brought Kates cooking for dinner, which was absolutely amazing, and we were well on our way with the first bottle of whiskey. He explained his relationship with Kate to me in more detail, how they'd sleep together if one or the others bed felt too empty, how she fucked him when jerking off didn't cut it - yes, she fucked him, strap on and everything.

He told me how Kate was a hundred times more kinkier than I'd realised, how she wanted to explore the world of kink and was planning to go study bondage in it's finest form in Japan after a quick stop over in Sweden. As stunning as that all wouldn't have been, it sounded so fitting for her.

By finishing the bottle I was asking about his past relationships as he never had really talked about them. All he had had were shorter and longer flings, the most serious ones dating back to uni times and the ones after that being affairs with gay men who had married women to look normal to the general society, refusing to give me any names, but did say I knew a few.

Few years ago he had generally given up on that question until he met Kate. She made him want to try again, but he didn't want to have just a traveler for a few months and the local community rather didn't have any options for him. He had thought of selling the farm and trying his luck in the cities, but he loved the farm too much.

His hand ran along my thigh, staying at my hip joint. I suddenly wanted him so bad and pulled him in for a kiss. He didn't hesitate for a second to kiss me back, tearing his clothes off and I followed suit. I pushed him down on the smooth stone edge and we kept on kissing and it felt like he'd be kissing my soul, or that I was drunk. Honestly we both must have been, we'd drank about a bottle.

"How sweet your lips feel..." he murmured between the kisses.

"How your beard brushes my face... " I said nuzzling through his chin, kissing his neck.

We were grinding against each other desperately, teasing each other with our hard ons. His body felt fuming hot for me. I did my best to tell him I wanted him with my lips, wanted to be his.

For the first time, I rolled us over, making him top me. He began to saddle me, but I wrapped my legs around him, physically asking him to go lower on me.

He pulled his lips, that I didn't want to let go for a second, away from me, looking awfully serious in his drunken horniness. "Please..." I whimpered, surprising even myself, but I was content. I wanted him, I wanted him to claim me as his.

"You sure?" He asked wide eyed between my legs, looking as stunned as he wouldn't have thought I'd ask for him any time soon.

"Don't make me beg." I whispered, pulling him down to my lips.

Kissing me, he positioned himself between my legs, lifting my legs higher and I couldn't help but grind my taint against his rock hard cock, making him groan from the tease.

He slid his finger in me - something I'd grown to enjoy more than plenty over the week. With my first moans, in went another one. Two we'd done before, that wasn't much of a challenge, but then there was three - that made me whimper of discomfort, but I was desperate to have him.

He wasn't shy on lube and the slick sounds of his fingers penetrating me made my dick throb. I was afraid to touch myself, feeling too aroused by the idea of our situation. I felt on the verge of begging as he finally lubed himself up and found my gaze again as if he'd be searching for a final confirmation. I just pulled him closer to me as an answer to the unasked.

"It's easier if you're on top." he recommended, looking as if he was fighting hard to restrain himself.

But I shook my head, I wanted him to take me.

"I'll push in and then won't move ok? And press against me." he told me.

"Ah, fuck!" I yelped from the sudden intrusion, him stretching me wider that I was mentally prepared for. God that's... Ouch. It felt so intense and I felt so exposed, overfilled, but oddly accepting and eager.

"It only gets better from this, okay?" he murmured as he gently eased into me, even as it didn't feel too gentle. Though, I already loved it. The pain, the pleasure, the sheer intensity of the fullness of his cock, the comfortable discomfort, how real it all felt and connected to him I felt.

He caressed and kissed my body everywhere he could possibly reach. Slowly his intrusion didn't feel as demanding on my body as the feeling of being uncomfortably stretched eased away.

"Feeling better?" he asked between kissing my neck.

"Yeah."

"Good, lets try to find a good angle for you now ok?" he said, beginning to slowly move in me.

"Oh my." I gasped as I suddenly felt it and he grinned at me, testing the same angle again. Oh fuck, that felt amazing. His cock rubbing against my most sensitive spot mercilessly.

"Just focus on that feeling." he chuckled as he kept moving in and out of me, slowly raising his pace.

To my surprise, he had me moaning in a matter of strokes. His touch and caress were truly sweet and his words loving. He rarely took his lips off of mine and if he did, then just to kiss my neck and murmur more sweet words.

All feelings of discomfort had long disappeared from my body, leaving me with my sweetly building bliss. It felt amazing being taken by him, being claimed and how his cock felt in me. I was in love with his cock.

I kissed him back eagerly, running my hands over his body and head, it felt like he'd be kissing my soul through my lips and I his.

Coating his hand with his saliva he grabbed me, stroking me in rhythm with his thrusts and it felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. He looked stunning fucking me, his core flexing mesmerizingly, the huge body of his working beautifully as he demandingly thrusted into my ass.

He groaned loud a loud fuck, pressing himself against me, his body stilling completely. I could have sworn that I felt him come in me. His face looked so full of bliss. It was absolutely beautiful seeing him feel like that from me.

With his orgasm dying out he looked down at me with glazed eyes and swiftly pulled out, saying "Sorry, couldn't hold it." - as if he'd ever have to apologise for cumming in me - and climbed down to put his mouth on me.

I gasped for air the moment he engulfed me. Oh god, he's so good at that. Inserting his fingers in my well loose and creamed ass, he searched around until he found my sweet spot again. It was like he'd just made me even more sensitive with fucking me and already pushed on the blink of my orgasm.

"Oh fuck Mark!" I exclaimed at the feeling.

My body jerked wild as I came in his mouth, moaning and swearing. Good lord, how good can we be for each other? This, this was... no, there were no words for this.

I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up to my face, kissed him more passionately than ever before, embracing his body to mine.

"How about you take me to bed big guy?" I offered softy as we'd laid there peacefully for minutes.

"Quick dip to clean up before?"

"Sure."

We bathed our bodies quickly and climbed to our bed for the night. Just like the entire week before, we had a little play fight of who cuddles who which he kept winning a bit too often. Who was I kidding, I wasn't complaining.

It felt so perfect laying in his arms, his body against mine. There was no place on earth or heaven I'd rather be. I guess there's another thing I should admit...

"Mark." I whispered into the darkness, wondering if he'd already magically fallen asleep as he often tends to.

"Huh?" he asked sleep grogged.

"Love you."

He gave a sweet chuckle saying "Me too, Jona, me too..." and kissed my shoulder softly, snuggling closer against me.

12