All Comments on 'The Storm'

by GuessImJamie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad yarn. But short on development and a tad worn out plot but enjoyable. 8.8 stone? About 124 lbs as I recall. As a fellow TEXAN might I suggest getting with an Editor to flesh out the rough spots? I'll be reading your other stories next. Good luck. Looking forward for more from you.

2 stars

DragonRider55

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
For once I agree with Dragonrider55

At least about the editor comment.

Habitual sentence fragments, in my mind, are the death of a piece of literature. Get somebody else to edit your stories if you cannot effectively do it yourself. Typos will happen, but a writer should be able to catch most of them with a second and third read of the story before pressing that "Submit" button.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Very arousing and brought the story along with very specific sexual events added along with body reactions and how the brother and sister reacted to the stimulation. I like the terms used and how they reacted to what each other was doing. I'd like to see his sister when the parents are not home, to strip her brother, get him aroused and show off her hot body then ride him sitting up where she is in the control and superior position etc. Great and please write more. Thanks.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
What is piv?

See piv in tags what is it?

Robinius1Robinius1almost 5 years ago
Nice, but...

A fairly good story but the descriptive terms used during sex were clumsy...appendage?...regae? And lemons...really? It's okay to try being different from the slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am stories but these things don't add anything sexy to your story telling. Just my opinion and hopefully constructive advice for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Did George get his sister Lisa pregnant????

csj0813csj0813about 4 years ago
Intelligent read

I appreciate the "unusual" descriptors you gave us to savor. There will be those who choose to discredit the language you use, but those words that are often lost in unabridged dictionaries actually enhance the story. Reaching beyond the everyday vernacular ("Vernacular? Its a doiby!") adds to the scintillation of your storytelling abilities.

An occasional typo is forgivable, except by those "perfectionists" who peruse the free sites because they cannot write such degrading comments around or toward those in the professional arena. I'm not saying Literotica has no class. We are all here to write as we feel and dream, except, some cannot write but only read.

Do not let your dreams be crushed by those who look longly down their noses at others. In the end, we all go in the dirt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I've never heard of the lemon in the vag approach to birth control - not sure if that would be reliable.

For @UltimateHomeBody, PIV = Penis in Vag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuessImJamie@GuessImJamie
Born and raised in a tiny town fictionalized as Erewhon (from Samuel Butler's 1872 send-up of Victorian culture) outside Lubbock Texas, Christian, Texan, Mother, Grandmother, Business Owner, Pilot (type ratings for HU-16, E-jet, DC-8, F-27, L-188, DC-6, C-46), Polyamorous Love...