All Comments on 'The Storm'

by EStaccato

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Jhc2022Jhc2022over 1 year ago

Excellent. Great pace. Just the right amount of descriptive language vs things left to our imagination.

Wonderer67Wonderer67over 1 year ago

Possible to give this six stars?? JESUS CHRIST!!

Extremely erotic story. really super story pacing and excellent descriptions of sex, but I love the background of the thunder storm too. There are little details in this story (my stomach was also nervous and in knots when Jaden is at the bar behind you), the lighting and the breeze coming thru the sliding door give great mood.

But the sex!! Love the animalistic needs and letting oneself go during rough and impassioned sex. Your physical descriptions of what your body wants and needs are second to none. Knowing “I shouldn’t” but saying yes anyway.

Christine is the wife of the year.

VERY powerful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting writing style, very staccato but descriptive

ctarrantellactarrantellaover 1 year ago

I'm not one for anal, but this was so amazing. Can wait to read your others!

GhostedWriter97GhostedWriter97over 1 year ago

Great buildup of tension and a great release and ending. Well done!

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Wow. That was quite a story. Very well written and the ending was crazy wild.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 1 year ago

Damnnn, good, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have an incredible gift. You could beautifully & descriptively write any story about any topic & as readers we are subject to the journey that takes place in your imagination. The fact that the subject matter happens to be about raw, animalistic, hardcore Sex, yet delivered in the manner of a best-selling author, is an humbling & highly arousing gift that we can enjoy to the point of body shaking orgasm shared with the characters from the story. I like to think that you are sharing the orgasm with all of us as well. You are, after all, the one person in the universe that is solely responsible for the countless orgasms your readers achieve through your stories. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us.

RossWood63RossWood63over 1 year ago

you are a superb writer and write such a debauched and erotic story in a way that makes it so real, Bravo!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Holy crap on a cracker, let me catch my breath....whew! Some of the hottest sex I've ever read!

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

You need to write more stories. An erotic imagination and the ability to express it so eloquently are a rare combination. You possess both, and the readers of Literotica are better off for it.

Brava! and thank you.

mikecablemikecableabout 1 year ago

This is remarkable. There are lots of stories I like a little, but this one really pushes my buttons. Why? I love a story that's elegantly written...a true short story, with evocative, flowing language that lets me feel the characters, regardless of whether it's even erotic. I love that, but if it's too literary, and not sexual enough, I'm bored. What else? I love a story that's unashamedly raw and dirty. I love it when there are no boundaries, just the exploration of pleasure, power, lust. But the tough part is that I love both of those things together in some magical proporation...literary, elegant, but oh-so-dirty...not too abstract, not too rough...everything in balance. It rarely happens. Usually it's either too high-flown, gentle, romantic...or the edges are just too rough. This is one of those rare stories that balance those things perfectly. I couldn't look away. I have to admit, I love the idea of seeing where this story goes. I hope there's more. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice hot story, especially between the two women. Occasionally, when I'm adventurous and my hubby has been good, I'll let him fuck my ass and every now and then I have a great orgasm, it must be the way the stroke happens.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I could not keep track of who was who, couldn't work out the names. The intro was weird and disjointed, throws the reader straight into... some sort of device. Very awkward and my eyes bouncing trying to keep track of the flow with unnecessary words as boulders in the stream. Parts were captivating, leading to a promise of smoother ride, but the disjointed asides felt unedited and unmeshed, as if the author needed to make up a word count.

I gave up before I reached the end of the first page.

I don't know why this story has a high score, it needed to be knocked down a peg.

PapaRomanticPapaRomantic8 months ago

Oh my...oh my! That was incredible!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen8 months ago

Beautiful contrasts between two joined-up scenes, every word counts. Lovely.

sennacherib45sennacherib457 months ago

This is the best writteen piece of work I've read this year.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller6 months ago

Girl! That was fucking amazing. And amazing fucking. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a 😘. Emily

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

Your words were really pictures filled with important details -so vividly described it was like sitting in that bedroom myself feeling the storm, and the animalistic sex being shared between two women and a man.

This story is one of the most sensual I have read in many years that Lit has to offer. You have an incredible ability to keep rising the sexual temperature first with passionate lesbian sex that gripped my senses, then you took a terrific ass pummeling fuck from the man who made all this wanton sex a reality for you and his wife.

A realistic story - hell yes. Uninhibited taboo sex - hell yes. Written by a very talented writer - fucking absolutely YES. Erotic stories are meant to excite your readers. I would have paid $1,000 dollars to watch that steamy perverted sex with my own eyes. You truly excited me sexually.

Your talent is innate, and as I read more of your work I am going to cum hard many times and look forward to the glow from my desktop alone at night, so hard and naked, entranced by the intimate beauty of lesbian sex which there is no equal in my opinion of pornography. You are really, really good E. Get used to 5 ratings from me for sharing such a sexy mind with your readers.

I particularly enjoyed the sex with Christine, how wild you made her and denied yourself sexual release only to provide even more to Christine in the story. A male figure made your tale ignite a sexual possibility that very lucky people can experience in a FFM three some.

WOW.

T

anniebaby10anniebaby105 months ago

this is great writing and I am so fucking wet again. Nothing like making yourself so vulnerable and giving to your partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEStaccato@EStaccato
Hello naughty people! I'm here learning to write erotica so I can novelize and sell it. However, I think I'm just writing porn. <shrugs> While my work will probably appeal most to bisexual women, these stories are also for readers who like: plot, teasing, masturbation, fluids...

SIMILAR Stories