The Story of 738 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, master, don't shock me please, I have never shaved my pubic hair before and I am trying to figure out how to do it, how do I put on the shaving cream, hot to hold the razor, how to keep from cutting myself, you know please be patient master, I will figure it out" she pleaded.

"You should do it carefully my pet. You are a quick learner. If you don't understand you ask and communicate, you are doing well so far, 738. I am patient but I don't have all day."

She slowly and seemingly methodically lathered up her pubic region. She reached over put the can of shaving cream down, and grabbed the razor. She unsteadily adjusted the razor trying to get the correct angel before she touched it to the skin. She performed this quizzical dance with her hand holding the skin and adjusting the razor angle. 738 did this numerous times before her razor touched her skin. After a little while she found the proper place to start, and gently pulled the razor across leaving the first smooth path in the middle of a field of pubic stubble. She performed the find the right path dance several more times. Her hands hesitated and she thought before each adjustment to create a new shave path. After several shaving strokes, she ran her free hand over the smooth patch of skin to check the closeness and touched up areas that were not quite smooth enough. It was a slow and tedious process but was expertly done. It was easy to see her facial expressions that telegraphed her thoughts for all to see. She sought to do to the job with clean efficiency. She searched for the perfect angles, and the proper closeness. She ran her fingers over it a final time. Satisfied she returned the razor to the caddy.

She stepped out the shower and reached back in to turn on the shower. She was almost out of the splash zone but not quite. The water hit her and surprised her, she calmly stepped further back. One hand adjusted the shower faucet while the other hand checked the temperature. When the temperature was right she stepped back in.

She edged into the stream shoulder first. She slowly turned her body to receive the cascade of water fully onto her front. She thrust her hips towards the stream, and bowed her knees out to get the full effect of the shower on her newly hair free crotch. Her hand vigorously moved the water across the smooth bald pubic area. With the cleaning complete she stood normal, and let the warm shower water wash across her whole body.

She jumped with a start when the voice announced "Very well done, 738." She looked to find out where the voice was coming from. The voice continued, "You did that expertly. I am glad that the master's staff did not have to do it for you. As good as his staff is, most of our pets that are shaved by the staff get cuts, and razor burns because they struggle."

"What do you mean master?" she inquired.

"If you would have refused then you have been shocked into submission and several of the staff would have come in. They would have strapped you down, and shaved you forcibly. It would not have been fun, easy, or painless. At least not for you. The master is not cruel, but he does have rules and they must be followed. He does not tolerate disobedience." The voice went silent and she continued to stay in the warm shower.

After several minutes she reached for the shower handles turned it off. 738 reached for the towel and started to dry off.

"738," the voice announced.

"Yes, master" came the quick reply.

"Are you done?"

"Yes, master"

"What about the hair on your head?"

"What? Really?"

Zap, this was a longer shock than the previous one.

"Owee, you asshole!" Another shock was administered. Her body convulsed as she tried to stay standing on the wet shower floor. She failed and her body hit the floor with a hard thwack.

"That was not respectful." She attempted to stand but was shaky so she stayed on all fours. "Do you understand what you need to do?"

"Fuck you I am not doing it" was her response. The Zap of the shock collar continued and got stronger the longer it went on. She shook and screamed but stayed on all fours. Another shock was administered.

At the conclusion of the last shock, the sound of a high low klaxon siren filled the room. The klaxon was mixed with the announcement of "security event quarantine room one one two." As the klaxon and announcement repeated on a continuous loop, the voice said "the alarm that you hear is to the masters staff. They are on the way."

She turned her back to the corner of the shower in a defensive crouch.

The voice continued "It is your choice what will happen next." Her head turned left and then right. The expression on her face gave away her thoughts. She quickly moved along the wall with her back to the wall, in a continued defensive position. The security alert continued to blare. She then scrambled and dove to the sink. She was frantically searching. Her hand sliding all over the sink and things were falling to the floor. It was a flurry of activity. She found the clippers she was looking for and held them tightly. She turned on the clippers and put them to her head.

"Excellent choice 738, get in the shower so there is no mess."

"Yes, master" she screamed with insolence in her voice. Zap another shock made her body shutter. She dropped to the clippers and grabbed the sink to steady herself. The clippers clanked as they hit the bowl of the sink. The sound of the running clippers vibrated and echoed off the sink. The strand of hair she had just cut fell into the sink next to the still running clippers.

"Your choice 738, choices have consequences. Good choices have good consequences, bad choices not so much. You need to choose what you will do next."

She hung her head slowly reached into the sink and located the still running clippers. She turned, stepped towards the shower. She stepped into the shower. She touched the wall with her free hand to steady herself and leaned her head forward. She slowly and deliberately fitted the clippers to the back of her head and brought them forward. The clippers left a short stripe of stubble in its wake.

The alarm stopped and was replaced with a new sound that was a combination of bells and whistles.

"What is that? Master"

"It is the sound to the staff that it is all clear, and they do not have to come to discipline you. They can stand down. You made a good choice. The takedowns are never fun for the pets. I think some of the staff enjoy it though."

738 continued to remove her hair with the clippers. Her body was lifting slightly as she cried. When she was done clipping, she ran her hand over her head to check. When she was satisfied she turned the clippers off. She reached over with her free hand to the sink. When she found it she placed the clippers on the sink counter.

She turned back to the shower, and reached in with her hand to the faucet handle. She stepped back from the shower as she turned it on. This time she was out of the blast area. She checked the temperature. Once satisfied she stepped into the shower. She grabbed the shaving cream and lathered up her head. She returned the can and found the razor.

She tentatively shaved her head, checked the closeness then shaved some more. Finally her head was bald and she was satisfied. I could tell because I could see a smile of accomplishment come across her face.

"Master?" she called tentatively thinking someone was watching and listening but not sure what direction to face when asking.

"Is there anything I have missed?"

"No, you are now done. Very well done, 738. You are on the way to being a great pet."

She breathed a sigh of relief...

12