The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly hear myself panting over the sound of the sloppy blowjob, but I knew I was probably making a lot of noise. I was getting close.

As much as I wanted to cum on his mouth, I needed more.

I slid my mouth off of his member with an audible pop. It was an effort to pull myself away from his ministrations, but all I could think about was feeling him inside of me.

Crawling forward on hands and knees, I made my way down his body until I was sitting up and straddling his hips instead of his face, still facing away from him. I clutched his length with my right hand and gave it a couple of slow jerks. I couldn't quite help myself.

With focused intent, I lined his head up with my wet lips again. This was our third time fucking, and it was by far the easiest.

While I still had to stretch to accommodate his wide tip, I was so slick that it wasn't hard at all. I pressed his head against my waiting body and gently eased myself down. He gave a sharp intake of breath as he slipped a few inches into me. But I wasn't done yet, not by far.

I flexed my hips and pressed down, stopping after another inch to raise up a little and drop back down. I marveled at the feeling of him entering me, of feeling him slide deeper than seems plausible. I kept slowly thrusting until I felt him fully in me. Only then did I stop to savor the moment. We were both perfectly still, perfectly connected, and stuck in that moment between anticipation and patience.

Then I leaned forward until my face was over his knees and my hands were braced beside his legs, and got down to business.

I was close to cumming, and had absolutely no patience. I thrust forward and back, slamming myself into him.

I shuddered as he bottomed out in me again, and I started rocking in a rhythm, sliding my slick walls along his length. His hands found their way onto my hips and started slowly tracing my curves. Gooseflesh rippled up my body in response to his touch, and I shuddered again.

I shifted my pelvis so that I was directly above his cock, rather than angling back towards it, and started thrusting my hips. This was more tiring, but oh so fulfilling.

I bounced up and down, and the rhythmic entry was like magic. I felt heat spreading up from my pussy to my middle, building in a tight knot. I slipped one hand between our bodies, intent on my own pleasure, but was waylaid when I found his balls.

As I gently took hold of his sack, he jumped slightly, and I grinned. I fondled them, admiring the sheer size and weight of them. With a heavy pair like this, it's no wonder he can cum so hard and so long.

I reluctantly took my hand away from his monstrous balls, and quickly found my clit. I was so close now, and I could tell this one was going to be a doozy.

I kept thrusting, bouncing on his body and working him in me, as I started rubbing my sensitive nub. Sensations spread up and down my body as I fingered my pearl and brought myself down on him.

Distantly, I realized I was moaning rhythmically as I neared my climax, but there was nothing I could do to stop that now. I felt that tight core of pleasure squeezing in my abdomen, and I mewled desperately as I rubbed myself. My body lost all pretense of rhythm or pace as I slammed hard on him, over and over.

Finally, I careened over the edge. I cried out and shuddered, my whole body locking down on him. He worked my hips, still pushing me up and down, the sensation fueling my orgasm as I writhed on top of him.

Finally, it was done, and I laid still on him for a moment.

"Holy shit," I said.

"Yeah," he answered. I could hear the grin in his voice, the cocky bastard, but was too high on the rush of endorphins to really care.

"Gods above and devils below," I swore, panting as I straightened up on his cock again.

"Everyone in the camp could probably hear you when we started," he muttered as I started slowly lifting myself up and sliding down his length again, "but I think the whole forest heard that."

I wasn't even embarrassed. The contrast of feeling empty when he slid out and feeling so full when he was in me was all I could think about. "I don't mind if they know what's going on," I told him as I slid down, impaling myself on him again. "No reason to hide. We're all adults here."

His hands were on my hips, my ass, my waist, endlessly roaming. "You don't mind that you gave them a bit of a show?"

I felt a slight flush of my cheeks knowing that Mazon and Ausk knew exactly what was going on, but it didn't ruin the mood. I shook my head. "I don't mind. If anything it's... kind of exciting, isn't it?"

"We could give them even more of a show, you know."

I froze then, sitting flush against him with his hardness fully inside of me. "Do you want to?" I could tell my voice was quiet and squeaky, but there was a thrill in the moment that I couldn't ignore.

He waited a moment, hands frozen on my body, then asked "Do you?" He laughed when I nodded. "Okay," he said, his voice low and full of heat. "Can you reach the tent flap?"

I shifted forward slightly, and touched the edge of it. But I couldn't actually take hold of the flap.

With a sigh, I leaned forward until he fell out of me. The feeling of suddenly being empty and cold was almost enough to send me flying back onto him, but I wanted to see where this could go.

I crawled forward and took the flap, pulling it open.

Outside, Mazon and Ausk were both sitting with their backs to the fire, staring at the tent. At us.

They didn't even look sheepish at being caught listening in. But then again, a naked half-elf was on her knees ten feet away from them, so the blood that might have risen in their cheeks was probably diverted elsewhere.

I couldn't bring myself to speak, so I settled for looking them right in the eyes, and then crooking my finger in invitation.

I turned and crawled back into the tent, and I could hear their fast footfalls behind me.

By the time I was positioned back over Davor's triumphant erection, the two other orcs were stepping into the tent.

I took Davor's length in hand, and slowly settled myself onto it again. My attention was focused solely on that task until he was wholly lodged in me. Then I sighed with contentment and looked back up at the other two orcs, and found that they had already gotten rid of their pants.

I liked what I saw.

Both pricks were fully hard, and the two orcs slowly massaged their members as I rode up and down on Davor's cock. Mazon's package looked about the same as Davor's, if maybe a hair shorter. As Ausk stroked his cock, I stared at it with both anticipation and concern - it was a little shorter than Mazon's, but wider than either of the other orc cocks. Bigger around than anything I'd ever put into me. A lot bigger than my human ex-boyfriend.

Again I slid down Davor's length, moaning slightly at the feeling of his shaft parting my body around it. His hands were on my hips, holding me steady as I rode him.

The other two orcs slowly stroked themselves as I fucked myself on Davor, and I reveled in the sensation of having all eyes on me. But seeing those two work themselves, just out of my reach, was nearly torturous. I gave them the same finger-crook again, beckoning them forward.

Mazon and Ausk shared a quick look before stepping towards me.

The two stood over me as I slowly gyrated my hips, swiveling on the first of three cocks. They were still holding their own members, slowly jerking off as they watched their friend fuck me.

I reached out, first to Ausk, and took his length in my hand. He eagerly got his own hand out of the way, and let me take over the job. I slowly stroked my hand along his length, enjoying the feeling of it in my fist.

I turned my head to find Mazon pressing close, his own length pointed directly at my face. I was busy using one hand to stroke Ausk and the other hand to balance myself on his thigh, so I made use of my last tool: I leaned forward and took his head into my mouth, to his surprise and delight. I focused all of my attention on keeping my hand moving while I slowly bobbed my head, enjoying the strong salty flavor of Mazon's cock.

Evidently I'd forgotten about keeping my hips moving in all this excitement, because Davor suddenly half-lifted me, and took over the thrusting.

I gasped slightly as he drove himself into me, but the sound was muffled by the cock in my mouth. As Davor started building a hard and fast rhythm, I pulled my mouth away from Mazon's length to pant.

I shifted my hands around until I was holding both cocks, squeezing them in time to my fucking.

"Oh, fuck," I heard Davor groan below me. "You're so hot, Amy."

I moaned my agreement, shifting my head to slide my lips around Ausk's thick tip.

It's hard to work up a good rhythm for blowjobs when you're being hammered by two hundred pounds of orc, but I did my best.

Someone's hands were in my hair, pulling my mouth down on whichever cock was in my mouth now, while someone else reached down and fondled my breast. I couldn't keep track of anything. The sensations all washed over me, bleeding into each other. But my attention was suddenly pulled fully down as Davor jerked me onto him, slamming his length into me as deep as it would go.

"Oh, fuck, Amaranthea," he moaned, and I felt his cock started twitching in me. His hips kept jerking and thrusting as he sawed his throbbing member in and out of my body.

"Holy shit," one of the two orcs above me called out. "Hell yeah, Davor. Cum in her!"

The other cheered his enthusiasm as Davor did just that. He pushed himself deeply into me again as his throbbing brought forth a gush of his heat. I moaned loudly as I felt the cum rush up into me, spreading heat through my body. Davor twitched again and pushed another hot wave of his seed into me, as he slid back and buried himself in me again.

He pressed his tip as hard against me as he could, as if he wanted to go over deeper, and shot another burst of cum to splatter my innermost wall, marking me as his.

Still he held me, and still he shuddered as he came. He pushed as much into me as he had at both times yesterday. Obviously orcs recharge a bit faster than humans.

But finally he was spent, and we stayed still for a moment, panting.

Both orcs had themselves in hand again, watching my heaving breasts as I tried to catch my breath.

"Well," I asked the watching crowd. "Which one of you is next?"

Ausk seemed taken aback, too surprised to respond, so it was Mazon who stepped forward first. He took my hands in his and gently pulled, helping me slide off of Davor.

He dropped to his knees in front of me, suddenly pressing his mouth against mine. I was surprised at Mazon's sudden kiss, but not unhappy. I leaned into him as we knelt on the mat. I could feel warm trickling down my thigh as Davor's seed leaked out of me like a small river.

Mazon wasn't as tender as Davor. His mouth was rough, forceful, and demanding. His hands roamed my body with purpose. He spent little time exploring, instead settling one on my breast and the other over my pussy. With one finger he gently stroked my swollen nub, and with the other he lightly pinched a nipple.

I was shocked at his assertiveness, and the suddenness of his move. But I was hot, horny, drenched with sweat, and full of cum. Who was I to argue?

Then his hands were on my shoulders, pushing me and guiding me.

I let myself be rotated. Mazon spun me around so that my back was to him, and I was facing Ausk. Then his hand was on my upper back, and I knew exactly what he wanted. I wasted no time in complying to his silent demand, dropping to my hands and knees in front of him.

In a moment he was right behind me, and I felt the tip of him pressing against my inner thigh. With one hand he was trying to guide himself into me, but he just slid back and forth across my entrance.

He was in a hurry, but no more than I was. I reached one hand between my legs and seized his shaft, deftly lining him directly up with my incredibly slick hole. Only when he was starting to press into me did he finally hesitate. But I didn't. Still holding the base of his shaft, I pushed my hips back hard, sliding myself around him - and him into me.

I gasped at the sudden feeling of his length being buried in me, and he groaned in pleasure.

Obviously there must be something intoxicating about being inside of me since they couldn't seem to get enough.

Ausk seemed to agree, because he dropped to his knees in front of me, bringing that swinging meat back to me. I grinned up at him, and he settled back onto his knees so he was lower down, his cock pointing almost straight up.

The orc behind me shifted slightly, still acclimating himself to being in me, and we both moaned. Then I slowly closed my mouth around Ausk's tip and he moaned too. I started slowly moving my head, sliding my lips over Ausk's member. His hands fell onto my head to play with my hair and stroke my neck.

The show must have been something special, a pale half-elf wedged between two slabs of orc, with a cock in her mouth and pussy. And it got better when Mazon decided we were both ready to escalate, and he started slowly thrusting.

"Gods above and devils below," Davor mumbled in from where he was watching us. His tone seemed somewhere between impressed and reverential. "Go easy on her."

But they didn't.

Mazon's hands were on my hips, and he started into a steady rhythm, sawing in and out of me. I could feel my whole body quiver with the force of the thrusts, my tits swaying under me with the motion.

Ausk was gentler, but not by much. Each time Mazon shoved into me, it pushed me forward into Ausk's cock. His hands were on the back of my neck, helping guide my head down onto his pelvis. It suddenly became necessary to focus on breathing around the thick length sliding in and out of my throat.

I felt drool form at the side of my mouth, but there was little I could do to deal with that.

We fell into a rhythm, the three of us. Mazon was going at a fast, steady pace. The rhythmic slapping of his body against mine was accompanied by the feeling of his length delving into me over and over. And by the feeling of his massive sack bumping into my pussy.

Meanwhile, it was all I could do to keep my throat relaxed as I was forced forward onto Ausk, over and over.

I couldn't make any noise around the member in my mouth, but the slapping and moaning of the orcs seemed to more than make up for it.

"Oh, fuck," Mazon muttered as he pushed into me again. I could feel liquid being pushed out of me by his shaft each time he thrust, a mixture of Davor's cum and mine. "Oh she's fantastic," he went on, probably talking to Davor. "I'm glad you didn't keep her for yourself."

"Oh no, brothers," Davor responded, his voice filled with smug satisfaction. "A girl like this needs more action than I could ever give on my own."

Being talked about like I was an object, a trinket passed around, was humiliating, but in that moment I couldn't care less. My world had been reduced to the rhythmic collisions of bodies and the feeling of a long member pushing in and out of me.

I obviously wasn't the only one caught up in the moment and loving every second of it, but I was so deep into a haze that I hardly noticed the signs.

But then Mazon was suddenly grunting loudly. "Fuck," he said as he slammed into me, pushing me hard enough that I slid too deep onto Ausk's length. "Oh, fuck."

Ausk saw me gag and pulled his member away, finally letting me get a deep breath.

My hips stung as Mazon gripped tighter, pressing himself into me as far as he could go. "Fuuuuuck," he breathed as his cock started pulsing, pushing a massive load of his cream into my body. He slammed home again, rocking my body as hot cum boiled from his body, gushing into me as he held me still.

He kept making small thrusts, still pulsating, still unloading his seed.

I slumped forward as he thrust again, and watched from between my legs. His massive balls were contracted against his body, and I could see the muscle above them twitching as he worked himself into me. He came like he'd been waiting days to do it. He probably had.

A rivulet of thick liquid dribbled down from where we were joined - after two orcs, there was too much cum in me to hold.

But finally he was done. I laid there, holding myself up and panting as he pulled himself out of me with no ceremony whatsoever. Liquid bubbled up and gushed out of me, splattering onto the edge of the sleeping roll.

Unable to hold myself up, I fell onto my stomach. I laid still a moment, catching my breath, and slowly becoming aware of the world around me.

Ausk was standing by my feet, looking down at me with concern.

"You look worn out," he told me. "We don't have to keep going if you're too tired. I don't want you to get hurt..."

As he spoke, I rolled onto my back, and I cut him off by spreading my legs as wide as they'd go. "Shut the fuck and get down here."

He obeyed instantly, dropping to his knees between my legs.

Immediately his hands were on either side of my head, holding himself over me. I reached down between us and took his thick cock in hand. I had a moment of worry that this might be too much too fast, but put the thought aside. I'd been sucking him off for a solid ten minutes already, and was sure he would finish even quicker than Mazon.

I lined him up with me, sliding that wide tip until it was against my innermost passage. I was slick with juices, and his head easily slid past my opening.

He stopped, head just inside me, and looked down at me. "You sure you're okay?"

I grunted in frustration. Normally, his chivalry would be very appreciated, but tonight I was full of a hunger that couldn't seem to be sated. I thrust my hips up, forcing a portion of his length into me.

He sighed in sudden pleasure, and eased himself down with me. I wrapped my legs around his rear and pulled, guiding his hips as he slid fully into me.

As I'd expected, his full length fit more easily into me than either of the others'. I suddenly appreciated all of my extra lubrication as I stretched around the thick shaft - that thing was a monster.

"Gods above," he whispered as he slowly pulled back and sank in again. "You feel phenomenal."

I was too deep in the moment to speak, so I settled for nodding and wiggling my hips a bit.

As he pulled back again, I flexed my legs to help his next thrust, bringing us together harder than before. He took the hint and started a faster rhythm, plunging his length into me over and over.

I could feel warmth on my ass and knew that cum was trickling over and around his shaft, forced out by his motions.

I dug my fingernails into his shoulders as his pace picked up. My whole body shook and jiggled under him. I was surprised at how little of his weight had settled on me. He was managing to hold himself up over me while thrusting, and it didn't seem to be difficult for him at all. No matter how much I'd seen of that strong orcish physique, I couldn't seem to get enough.

I rocked my hips in time with his motions, pulling him into me. "Fuck," I grunted. "Fuck me, Ausk. Give it to me."

He grunted and complied, thrusting faster and harder. My hands roamed his body, squeezing the hard muscles on his side, his shoulders, his back.

"I'm gonna," he muttered, still fucking me like a man possessed. "I'm..."

The other two orcs grunted their approval, but a moment of worry hit me like a bolt from a clear blue sky. How many times had I had sex in the last few days? I'd taken no precautions at all, and had been even more careless than normal. But I'd taken that kind of risk plenty of times before, and it always turned out alright for me.

One of Ausk's arms wrapped around and behind my neck, pulling me close to him and he drove himself into me, and I forgot what I was worried about.