The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he grunted as he pulled out and thrust into me again. I felt a deep twitch inside of me as his muscles started contracting. All of the muscles on his back went rigid under my hands as he shuddered. He thrust home again, and I felt more heat spreading through me as he buried himself in me.

He pushed his throbbing cock as deep as it would go, grinding our pelvises together as he unloaded all of his pent up seed.

I moaned helplessly as he mashed our bodies together, heat spreading from him and into me.

And then it was past, and we settled down onto the blanket beneath us.

He lifted himself slightly to look down on me. "You okay?" he managed to ask between pants.

"I'm a little sore," I confessed, feeling a stinging discomfort at our point of connection. I looked around a bit, taking in the sight of the three sweaty orcs. "You guys fucked me pretty raw."

This was met with some guffaws, but also a look of genuine concern from Davor.

Ausk shifted backwards until his member slid out of me, and I immediately felt the gush of fluid start dribbling out of me. When Davor gave me a hand up, that gush became a stream as three horny orcs' worth of cum started following gravity's path. All four of us stopped to stare at the small pool spreading under me, and I felt myself blush involuntarily.

With a mumbled word I slipped out past the orcs, and around a tree to relieve myself. By the time I was done, most of the cum had finished sloshing out and drying onto my legs.

Davor was waiting for me outside of our tent, with a wet rag in hand. "Here," he said, offering it to me. "I thought you might like to, ah, clean up a little. I sent the boys back to their tents, figuring you might like a moment of privacy."

I nodded, taking the rag, and stepping into our tent.

"You okay?" he asked from behind me. "I know you were into it, but I hope it wasn't all too much for you. I wouldn't want to..."

"Davor," I said, cutting him off. "This was the single most fun night of my entire life, and I'm glad you suggested it."

A grin spread across his tusked face, and he pulled me into a sudden and forceful kiss.

We eventually settled into our sleeping roll, and he put his big arms around me. The feeling of our naked bodies pressed together, intimately but not sexually, filled me with an immediate sense of comfort.

"I'd love to show you our village," he rumbled from behind me. "The games, the hunts, the feasts."

I kept my eyes closed and said nothing.

The next morning came a bit too early, and I was slow getting out of bed. Davor stepped out of the tent a little while before me, and by the time I was up he had already made breakfast.

"What's the plan for the day," I asked him as he passed me a plate laden with eggs and bread. "Are we still following the main road South?"

He nodded and dug into his food. When he finally spoke, his words were somewhat garbled by the food in his mouth. "We'll head that way for half a day or so, then we've got to turn East."

I nodded, mentally tracking how far we were and how much farther I still had to go.

After the four of us had eaten, the boys saddled the horses up while I quickly washed the plates and cutlery. I was just tying off the bag that held all of the dishes as Davor cinched the last strap. "Are we ready to get going?" I asked, trying the bag onto the saddle.

He nodded, then pointed his chin towards another horse. "Figured you should ride someone else for the afternoon. The horses are strong, but carrying two people is a lot. We'll want to rotate you between the horses, so they don't wear out too quickly. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure. Who am I riding with today, then?"

"That would be me," Ausk said, grinning. He offered me a hand up onto the horse, but I stepped past him and swung myself onto the horse in a smooth motion.

"That girl is impressive," he muttered to Davor, just loud enough for me to hear, then pulled himself up behind me. "You ready?"

I wiggled slightly to get comfier, and nodded. He put his arms around me to grab the reins, and I couldn't help but smile a little. We chatted about small things as we rode, and I got a clearer image of both orcish culture and of Davor's personal circle.

A break was called after a few hours, and I rode with Mazon for a while. He was brusque when he talked, never using three words when two would do, and that leg of the trip was mostly spent in silence.

Davor suggested a second break as the road turned Southeast, and we all dismounted to stretch.

I eyed the forest at the side of the road here, and realized this was pretty close to the spot I had marked on my map. I pulled out my carefully folded map to double check, then called Davor over to take a look.

"So," he said after a long pause, "what does that mean for you?"

"It means you're going that way," I said, waving at the road, "and I'm going this way."

The two of us stared at the edge of the forest together for a few minutes. "You sure about this?" he asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I am."

"You know," he started, then stopped. Finally, he tried again. "You could come with us. I could show you my clan, our lands. They're beautiful, you know. There's plenty of woods and plains to roam, and my home is decently big..."

He was staring wistfully at me, and I took his hand. "You want me to come live with you? Settle down in your homeland?" He nodded, and I sighed, turning my attention back to the woods in front of me. "I can't, Davor. I've tried the whole 'settle down and move in with a guy' thing, and it didn't work out for me. I need to keep moving."

I looked back at him, and met his eyes. His jaw was flexed, but his eyes looked sad - he had already known that I was going to say no. "As you wander the world, Amaranthea," he told me, holding both of my hands in his, "remember Davor of the First Fire clan. My door's always open to you."

Tears pricked in my eyes as I nodded, but didn't spill over. He gingerly kissed my hands, then my mouth. It was a slow kiss, full of a different kind of intimacy than before.

When we parted, the other two were watching. "You leaving?" Ausk asked, a faint smile still on his face. I nodded, and he sighed. "Safe travels, Amy. Traveling with you has been quite an experience," he said, and we both chuckled. "And I don't think I'll ever forget it. If you ever find that your bedroll is too cold, come find the First Fire clan."

I smiled and thanked him, and shared a parting nod with Mazon. Turning back to Davor I stood up on the tips of my toes and pressed my lips against his rough cheek.

I held there for just a couple of seconds, then took a step back. "Be well," I told them, and turned my back to them. Behind me there was a path that led to a life lived among orcs, but ahead a path in the woods led somewhere new entirely.