The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wave of pleasure was building in me, building, and I finally felt it crest and crash over me. I distantly heard myself moaning as I came for the second time that night. Pleasure erupted down my spine and pulsed out through my limbs, and I felt all of my muscles clench and contract as my body shook with the force of it.

The sensations rose and dropped, coming in waves, and it was as I was riding another wave that Zerchin suddenly slammed forward again. I felt my pussy stretch suddenly, even more so than when I was with the minotaur, as Zerchin pushed the thick base of his cock into me again. The stinging pain of the sudden intrusion blended into the tingling pleasure of my orgasm, and I felt my body submit to this new invader and clench down around it.

As soon as that thick bulb at the base of his cock slid into me, his hands shifted from beside me to around me. He crushed himself against me and held me there, with that thick mass inside of me, and I felt his body start to shudder. I felt the twitching of his cock, deep inside of me, and then the sudden surge of heat. Zerchin threw back his head and howled as he started to empty himself into me.

I was just coming down from the last pulse of my orgasm when the first wave of cum erupted inside of me, and it almost set me off again. The sudden wave of scalding fluid boiled up out of him. He was pressed right against my cervix, that innermost entrance, and the heat poured against it in a torrent. His hips shifted as he kept jerking, and another blast of fluid sprayed up into me. He held me tight against him as he kept cumming, pumping me full of seed. It built up so much that it started to sting, but not a drip spilled out past the thickly swollen base of his cock. It was all staying inside of me, I mused as Zerchin's throbbing cock brought forth another pulse of his seed, and another.

His whole body shuddered as he twitched and throbbed, spewing semen until I was sure I'd inflate like a balloon. His cock twitched again, pushing out another wave of cum, and again.

Zerchin gave another grunt, and held me tighter against me. Again he twitched, and still more fluid was added to the mix. His body finally gave out, and he went as limp as mine as we collapsed down onto my bedroll. In a courteous move, Zerchin twisted so we landed on our sides, instead of him landing on top of me where he would have squished the air out of my lungs.

I was on my right side. My head resting on one of his furry arms, with the other one wrapped possessively around me. His cock was still inside of me, and twitching periodically. It had been more than a minute now, maybe even two, but he was still deep inside of me and still cumming in lazy spurts. I might have tried to wiggle out, except that I was panting and completely out of breath.

Once I got my breathing to vaguely resemble something normal, I started trying to shift out of his grip to get into a comfier position, but as I moved I felt that weight shift in my vagina and we both winced. His cock was stuck in me!

I fought the urge to panic, because I knew that wouldn't help. How had his cock gotten so thick at the bottom that I couldn't pull it out of me at all?

"Are you okay?" Zerchin's voice was deep and content, but slightly tinted by concern and maybe a bit of pain from my struggling. "Why are you trying to move so soon?"

"Why haven't you started going soft? Why are you still stuck in me?"

"Is that not how it is with your people?"

"No," I almost shouted. This was weird, and I wasn't particularly sure I liked it.

He gently pulled me with his arm, and I let myself be moved until he was spooning me again, keeping me warm with his thick fur. "Sex is like this every time for a chaluum. The male's... member... it swells to fill the female, and locks them together. Only then does he spill his seed, so that it stays within her. Do humans and elves really not do this?"

"No." My voice was softer now that the edge of fear was gone. This was normal for him. "When the man... the male finishes, his member starts going soft. He might stay inside for a time, but usually he will pull out. How long does this... thing last?"

"We call it tying, or knotting, and it can last anywhere from five minutes to as much as twenty or thirty. I'm sorry I didn't warn you... I didn't realize this wasn't something you expected."

"It's okay," I told him. "It's not so bad, really. It feels very intimate. Like we're done, but we're still together. Doesn't it leave us kind of vulnerable though?"

"My wolf will look out for us," Zerchin told me, his voice settling back into that deep contented tone men always seem to get after sex. "There is no need to rush."

I settled against his warm chest, letting him hold me. I dropped one of my hands to my tummy, where all of that heat was centered. I felt full to the point of bursting, but everything was held in place. It was a weird sensation, but not an unpleasant one.

The night air was cool, but Zerchin was so warm against me that I didn't feel cold at all. I laid there, wrapped in his furry arms, and felt myself drop off.

I woke up a while later, and found myself in my blanket instead of Zerchin's embrace. The chaluum himself was lying down a few feet away; I hadn't even noticed him move. I reached down between my legs and found what I'd already figured - I was absolutely covered in Zerchin's seed. It was dry now, so I must have been sleeping for a bit.

With quiet motions I went behind the tree and relieved myself, then wiped myself down and got dressed again, settling in closer to Zerchin. I'd intended to just relax until sunrise, but I found myself feeling comfortable and secure beside the wolfman, and drifted off to sleep again.

Morning came early, and I woke to find Zerchin already awake and moving about. I fished around in my bag and found more dried fish, which I was sick of, and watery wine to chase it down.

"You want?" I asked, holding a portion out towards Zerchin.

"Thank you, no," he answered, smiling to show his many sharp teeth. "My wolf was successful in her hunts late last night, and she shared the fruits of her labor."

I smiled and tried not to picture Zerchin eating raw, bloody haunches. "Shall we go then?"

We set out for another day's walking, but Zerchin set a slower pace. He picked paths without hesitation, like he'd memorized the entire forest. Or maybe he just recognized the smells.

His wolf stayed with us for some of the day, ranging out afield whenever the mood took her.

We walked for hours, stopping only twice for breaks. We weren't rushing as much as yesterday, but it was clear Zerchin still wanted to cover a lot of ground today.

"I wanted to ask about something you said yesterday," he said apropos nothing when we stopped for our second break.

"Shoot," I told him, then realized that the look on his face meant he hadn't understood the turn of phrase. "Uh, go ahead."

"You said that you are half-human and half-elf. Is it really true that those different people can... intermingle?"

"Yes?" I answered, sounding unsure. "Elves can... 'intermingle' with a few species, namely humans and dwarves, and maybe orcs. Humans can mix with just about anything - orcs, elves, giants, demons, angels. I've even heard about humans breeding with dragons, but those might just be stories."

He nodded slowly, taking that all in. "My people are very insular. We stay with our own. I've never even heard of another chaluum mating with someone from another species. If humans really can breed with so many other races, do you think a human, or a half-elf, and a chaluum can..."

I paused, food halfway to my face. "I don't know. It never even occurred to me. I had assumed that we were safe..."

"I'm sure it won't come up, but it bears consideration. I am not sure how the elders of my people would respond to half-breed chaluum anyway."

We continued in silence for a while, and I spent some time really thinking about my life choices over the last two months. I decided that when I was safely in Yamen En'sol, I would seek out a druid or priest and pick up some kind of magical contraceptive. I'd taken risks and had sex without protection before and been fine, but I figured it might be worth having the extra security.

We walked for most of the rest of the day, and kept going even after the sun touched the horizon. Both of us had keen eyes, and Zerchin seemed unconcerned with a long walk in a dim forest. But we had to stop eventually, so my guide found us a comfortable spot between two trees that had grown together to form an arch. One half of the hollow between the two trunks was overgrown with roots, leaving a nice shelter with only one open side.

"We can build a small fire tonight," Zerchin told me, and dropped the few dried sticks he had collected while walking.

I helped find a few more pieces of dry-ish wood, and we got a small flame built up in a short time. As we worked, the trained wolf took back off into the night, eventually coming back with a blood-stained snout and a pair of rabbits hanging from her mouth. "Excellent work," Zerchin told her, taking the rabbits and ruffling the dire wolf's fur. "We can have something fresh tonight."

After a concerned glance at me, Zerchin stepped around a bush to work on the rabbits, and when he came back they were skinned and cleaned. I was concerned for half a moment that he might offer me some raw meat, but he simply mounted them on a stick and put them over the fire. They were high enough that they would cook slowly without burning.

"There," he said, looking pleased, and sat down beside me.

"They look good," I told him half-truthfully. I didn't mind eating meat sometimes, but I really didn't like seeing things die.

"Yes," he said simply, leaning backwards until he was leaning against the tree trunk.

His eyes were closed as he sat there all stretched out, and I took a moment to look him over again. His fingers and toes were topped with sharp-looking claws, but his hands were dextrous and nimble. His fur was long on his back and legs, but shorter on the front of his torso. I wondered if he trimmed his front portions, if all chaluum had the same kind of hair pattern, if they came in many colours. My eyes continued their way down, briefly skimming over his bizarre digitigrade legs, but ultimately settling between them. There was no evidence of his manhood, like it was all tucked away, but his large balls were clearly visible through the fur.

As I stared at his crotch, there was a slight twitch, and I saw a glimpse of red. I looked up at Zerchin's face, and found him watching me intently. I flushed realizing he'd been watching me stare at his privates.

"Does it look different from the males of your species?" His voice was low, gruff, and sent gooseflesh down my arms.

"Very. It's much more vivid in colour than a human's. Not to mention longer. Are you... normal sized for your people?"

He chuckled, a deep rumble in his furry chest. "Bigger, you say?" He flashed a grin full of long teeth. "And I can't say as I've ever taken the time to compare with my brethren."

I nodded, looking back down at his slowly-lengthening cock. "It's definitely bigger. And humans don't have a... a knot. It's just a smooth shaft all the way down. But the tips are wider, flared, like a mushroom."

Zerchin chuckled again, and his member twitched again, still getting longer. "Wide at the top and narrow at the bottom? That hardly seems satisfying."

"At this point," I said in a quiet voice as my hand slowly reached towards him of its own accord, "after all I've seen, I'm not sure a human could ever satisfy me again." I closed my hand around his shaft, and marvelled at how hot it was. It was as warm as a human running a fever, and I felt it twitch slightly as it came alive in my hand.

"You don't need to go back to humans for satisfaction. There are many of us who are much more interesting than them."

I slowly stroked his shaft, dragging my hand along the hard length. Now that I was actually looking at it, I could see the bulge at the bottom - the knot. It would get bigger once we started having sex, I knew.

"Yesterday you showed me how your people have sex," I told him, "tonight I'll show you how my people do it."

I came up to a kneeling position and quickly pulled my shirt and bra off, then wiggled out of the rest of my clothing so that I was naked there beside him. His legs were spread, and his big red cock stood proudly out from his mat of dark fur. He was watching me with that ferocious, single-minded intent, and I felt another thrill of anticipation go through my body.

I crawled forward, between his legs, so that I knelt in front of him. Then, holding his eyes with mine, I lowered myself down until his florid member stood right in front of my face. I took him with one hand and held him steady, and slid him into my mouth.

It was an easier blowjob than most: his narrow tip slid past my lips and along my tongue without trouble. Zerchin gasped slightly, telling me that he was both surprised and very pleased. I dropped my eyes to focus on his shaft, holding onto his thick base with one hand as I slowly bobbed my head on the upper third of his length. I experimented with trying to take it further into my throat, but it was just too long, and there was no way I could get my mouth around that swollen base.

I looked up, his cock in my mouth, and held his eyes as I worked my head. His mouth was agape, long tongue lolling to the side.

I bobbed my head down and up a couple more times, tasting the heavy musky flavor of his cock. I could feel it twitching slightly, and salty fluid dribbled steadily from the tip. The constant flow of precum was pretty hot - both in temperature and in arousal factor.

I slid my mouth off of him, but kept slowly stroking his red, hard shaft with one hand. "I guess your people don't do that, do they?" He just shook his head, wordless. "Maybe that's an advantage to not having so many sharp teeth."

Bending down again, I placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his shaft, which left me with a smear of precum on my lips.

I traced that line of fluid with my tongue, savoring the salty flavor, then pushed his legs until they were together. I shifted my legs until I was straddling his knees, then shuffled forward. My legs were spread quite wide to fit around his wide thighs, but I was flexible enough that it was no concern.

Another motion with my knees brought me close enough that his proud erection was pressed against my naked pelvis, and I gave him a few more strokes with my hand.

That slippery precum was still leaking out of him in slow dribbles, and I smeared it up and down his shaft as I fondled him. I was hot and wet and desperate, but that bit of extra lube certainly wouldn't hurt.

"You ready to see how humans like to do it?" My voice was low and husky, and would have given away my arousal if he hadn't already been able to smell it.

"Show me."

I shifted and lifted myself, angling until I was over top of his hard shaft. Then I shifted downwards until I felt his tip press against me, lined up exactly where I needed it. With one hand I held him, and with the other I spread my pussy lips to make penetration easier. I pressed myself down and felt him slip into me, my body immediately surrendering and yielding to the invading member.

He slid in an inch or two, and I shifted one hand to his chest to brace myself, holding his erection steady with the other. I shifted my hips again and felt him slide deeper, spreading me open as he penetrated me.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as his hot cock pushed deeper. I felt him deep in my core, spreading heat and tingling pleasure. I slid lower, and felt myself reach the bottom of him. The round base of his cock had swollen up and pressed against my lips, but I didn't lower myself any further. I couldn't yet.

I felt his whole length twitch inside of me once or twice, probably seeping more precum to lubricate me and get my body ready.

I had both hands on Zerchin's chest, and was looking right into his bright, amber-coloured eyes. "Is that good for you?"

"Your people are wise," he told me, a big doggy grin covering his muzzle. "They have many things to teach us."

I giggled and pressed my face against his neck, breathing in the scent of his fur. There was something so masculine about him. It was intoxicating.

I gently lifted my hips again, sliding along his shaft in the other direction until I was halfway up, and then settled back down equally slowly. I was moving with glacial slowness, completely unlike the savage fucking from yesterday.

His large hands - paws? - settled on my back, and he gently stroked my sides and ribs as I shifted my hips and rode him slowly. With each motion I felt his whole length slowly withdraw from me, and then slowly slide back home. At this slow speed I could feel every inch, every vein, every small motion. I moaned quietly into his ear as I hilted myself on him again, savoring the delicious warmth and the feeling of being full.

There's something magical and intimate about that moment, when your body is wrapped around another's. His most sensitive, intimate part was buried deep in my most precious place, and I was wrapped up in his arms - he was in me and I was in him.

I slid slowly back up his length again, and down at exactly the same pace. Each motion was more powerful, more sensitive, more erotic for being drawn out.

As I slid almost all the way down again, I felt Zerchin's fingers clench on my back muscles, not quite digging his claws in. I pressed down against that thick lump, the knot, for a moment, and heard his breath catch in his throat.

This slow teasing was all the more erotic for the knowledge that this bestial man could flip me over without any effort and pound the hell out of me. But his restraint matched my own, even as his snout full of long fangs cracked open in an expression of frustration. I kept moving slowly, agonizingly slowly, lifting with my hips and sliding back down on his hot shaft.

My hands bunched on his chest, digging into the thick fur and pressing into the skin below, and he gripped my ass and back. It had been a long time since I had this much restraint during sex, and I was reveling in the increased sensations. Each movement brought more stimulation, more sparks and tingles of pleasure.

The slowness amplified everything, and it felt electric.

Behind me the campfire crackled and burned lower, but I certainly wasn't feeling any colder.

I felt tingling heat spreading up from my core and up my spine with each smooth, focused motion. I arched my back and tilted my hips back more, changing the angle of entry and I slid home again, driving his hard shaft deep into me again. From this angle I felt the sensations more acutely, and got brushes of skin against my clit as I slowly rode up and down again.

The tingling pleasure built still as I moved, slowly lifting up before sliding back down. Zerchin leaned his head back, and looked into my eyes as I pushed down on him again. His amber irises bore into me, looking straight into my soul as I writhed slowly against him.

The sensations were building, and I had to fight the urge to go faster, harder.

I wanted to feel him go even deeper, but each time I pressed down against that knot it felt too big to go in. I knew it could, of course, but it seemed a daunting task. I settled for riding most of his length, feeling his tip slide deep into me again, again, again. I was getting close now, and buried my face against his fuzzy chest as I trembled with the raw need.

Finally, I could take no more. I pushed myself down again and burst, moaning loudly against his chest as the surge of energy finally overtook me. Electric pleasure surged through my nerves, and my body shook as I slammed myself down, pressing hard against him as my hips thrust and shook.