The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick fur on his body absorbed the sound of my cry as I came hard on him, grinding and pressing my body against his. As I came and pressed down, I felt my pussy press into that thick base and start spreading. Lost in the frenzy of my orgasm, the painful stretching was just another sensation among many, and as my body clenched and unclenched, I yielded to the wide knot and felt the tight seal of my entrance spread around him as he slid all the way into me.

The sudden rush of pressure as he pressed even further into me, bottoming out and pushing against my innermost barrier came at the tail-end of my orgasm, and the sensations nearly made me lose my mind. Zerchin's hands landed on my hips and pulled me down as he thrust upwards, seemingly desperate to get even deeper.

Zerchin's whole body clenched under me, and I felt his mouth suddenly close down over my collarbone.

I froze, utterly still as he gripped me with his jaw, and further down I could feel a deep throbbing pulse start. I dropped both of my hands down to the point of our connection, where my pussy lips were distended around his massive bulge. I felt the twitching of his member inside of me - felt it both within the walls of my pussy and against my palms. Then came the sudden rush of heat as his thick shaft unloaded a massive wave of his hot seed up into me.

I moaned loudly at the sudden rush of warmth, pressure, and general sensations as Zerchin shook against me. I gripped the very bottom of his throbbing shaft with one hand as he pumped another burst of liquid heat into my core. The force of it was so much that if I weren't on top of him, it probably would have shot into the air. As it was, the thick rope of cum had nowhere to go but into me. His twitching tip was pressed as deep as it could go, and I felt it release another wave of heat, and another. He held me still, with both his arms and his teeth against my skin, as his body desperately tried to impregnate me, pushing more and more of his seed.

The thick knot formed a seal at the entrance of my pussy, and not a drop of his cum leaked out as he kept twitching and pulsing, filling me until I was sure I would burst from the pressure.

Finally, with a few more thrusts and spurts, he stilled.

I stayed there against Zerchin, unmoving, tied intimately to him. He took his mouth from my shoulder, and shifted his hands from a hard grip on my hips to a hug, holding me tight against him. "I am sorry if I scared you when I put my mouth on you."

I flexed my arm and decided he hadn't hurt me. "It was kind of hot, actually," I told him with a giggle. "There was something erotic about that display of power. Like you were claiming me."

I shifted my hips slightly, but he was still connected to me, and I had nowhere to go. My body felt full, bloated, but there would be no release from the pressure. Not yet, anyway.

"You moved so slowly," he said, growling. "It was driving me wild. It took every bit of restraint I had not to take over."

I smiled, and pressed my cheek against his warm chest. "It was nice."

"Indeed."

He held me in his lap like that for a time, his arms wrapped around me and keeping me warm. It seemed like ten minutes or more before he finally started deflating. I could feel the moment the seal our bodies made was broken, and heard the cum bubble as it started leaking out.

He shifted and let me go, and I flopped backwards onto my blanket with my legs spread. His member slid out of me, and I felt a torrent of liquid start dribbling from me onto the ground. "Fuck that's a lot," I complained. I would have craned my head to watch it, but I didn't have any energy to move.

I looked over at him and found him staring between my legs. I wondered how I looked down there - probably stretched out a lot more than before, with a ridiculous amount of cum leaking out of me. How much more was still in there? How much was far enough in that it wouldn't drip out at all? I was too tired to worry about it, and settled in to wait.

After a while, my legs felt strong enough to carry me to somewhere private to clean up, and back to bed. I laid beside Zerchin and fell asleep immediately, my body tired and sore from a day of walking and a night of fucking.

The next day came too soon. I was still tired, still sore, but committed to making the best of it. We followed the same routine as the day before, and set off before long. Zerchin led the way, and his wolf spent time ranging out around us as we walked. It was early afternoon when we came to a wide stream, and Zerchin stopped us.

I took a moment to wash my face and have a sip of the clear water. When I looked up, Zerchin stood rigidly several feet away from the water, staring into the woods beyond.

"What is it?" I asked, still crouched down.

"We are here," he answered, not looking at me.

"Here - where?"

"This is the dividing line between the land of the chaluum and that of the elves. Once you cross this stream you will be beyond my borders. This is as far as I go."

I looked across the water at a forest that looked the exact same. "Are you sure?"

He spared me a glance. "Of course I am sure. I know these woods well. Besides, the air here smells like elves. Other elves, that is. They have a patrol nearby, likely coming to greet us."

I looked over at the elven forest again, and saw nothing different, then back at Zerchin. "I suppose this is goodbye, then."

He nodded at me, and opened his mouth in a wolfy grin. "It is. It has been a genuine pleasure meeting you, Amaranthea. I have learned much. If you ever cross into the land of the chaluum again, ask to be led to the Last Moon Clan and find me. It would please me to see you again."

He extended a clawed hand to me and helped me up, and held my hand as he led me across the water. The rocks in the stream were slippery, and I clung tightly to his arm as I crossed.

Zerchin didn't step foot outside the stream, not even one toe touched the shore on the other side. I looked back at him for a long moment, the furry man standing knee-deep in water and staring back at me.

Soft sounds in the bushes behind me drew my attention, and a willowy soldier dressed in armor that looked like bark stepped into my line of sight. This would be a border patrol for Yamen En'sol. I greeted him in traditional elvish, which he returned.

"Did you cross the chaluum lands alone," he asked, and I turned to look back and found no one there. Zerchin and his wolf were gone. "That's incredibly dangerous. The chaluum are monstrous and territorial. You should be glad none of them happened upon you."

"I got lucky," I told him, which was true on a few levels. "Can you guide me to the nearest town?"

The man nodded and set off, and I followed him into the ancient elven lands. I'd been taking too many risks lately, I decided as I walked. Maybe I should spend some time being celibate. Or maybe I could find a druid or a mage and get one of those contraceptive amulets, just in case. Better safe than sorry.

********

I had been with granny for a bit over three weeks when I felt the contraction, not the first I'd had but the biggest one by far. It was like a cramp that started in my back and shot through to my front, until all the muscles in my stomach were clenched.

"Are you okay?" Granny's voice was concerned, but distant. All I could focus on was the dull ache and sudden increase in pressure.

It was like a period cramp, but far worse. The pressure was like a clenched fist in my guts as the pain hit again.

"I think it's about time," she said, taking me by the hand and half-leading, half-dragging me towards my bed. "You'll want to be either squatting or lying down for this part, dear."

I had hoped the sudden pain would get better, but it got worse with each wave, and the waves got faster and closer together. For all that the contractions were coming fast and hard, the labor was not a quick experience.

Granny held my hand and spoke sternly but soothingly, guiding me through the process.

The night passed with sweating and swearing, expletives mixed with prayers for solace. In the early hours of the morning, the waves of contractions were finally stable and regular, and eventually reached a peak. After the head was past, the rest went smoothly, and it was only minutes later that it was all passed, and I was holding my baby in my arms.

"It's a boy," Granny told me, but I didn't look up at her. I had eyes only for this tiny life in my arms. "He's a beautiful boy. Do you have a name ready for him yet?"

I looked down at the little child in my arms, skin green, ears pointed, big brown eyes looking up at me. They were his father's eyes. "Davor," I told her, tears shimmering in my eyes and mixing with my sweat. "I'll name him after his father."

********

Author's Note:That's the end of Amaranthea's tale, folks! I want to thank everyone who's stuck around this long, and everyone who has commented, favorited, and voted. It's amazing that my work has resonated with people, and it means so much to me to hear from you all. Fear not, I have more stories living in me, and they will come in time.