The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been described this way before," he conceded. His voice was soft, penetrating, and captivating, and I nodded along at his playful comment. "My name is Ralech. May I know the name of the beautiful woman who can't keep her eyes off of me?"

"Amaranthea," I said, and felt a smile pulling at one side of my lips. "You were fantastic tonight."

"And you were fantastic, too," he told me, smiling wide enough to show his elongated teeth. "The biggest difference is that I was up there playing my heart out to be fantastic, and you manage to do it just by sitting here. Effortlessly."

I made a show of rolling my eyes, but couldn't hide the redness I could feel at the tips of my ears. So I was susceptible to flattery sometimes, so sue me.

"There aren't many elves in this stretch of town," he continued, "and surely none so refined and beautiful as you. You must have come down from hightown."

"I'm only half-elven, and I'm certainly not from that rich part of town" I told him, feeling myself leaning towards him unconsciously. "I'm not from this country, or even the continent."

"I'm from afar myself," he said, then lifted his cup. "To wandering far and wide."

I tapped my glass against his, and we both took a sip. I closed my eyes for a second as the smooth wine hit my tongue, but I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

I set my glass down with a slow motion, and let my eyes travel up his hand and arm to his face again. "How are you finding Yamen En'sol and Enialsha," I asked. "The city isn't very welcoming to outsiders, and I imagine it's even tougher for a..."

"A what?" he prompted as I trailed off.

"I'm not sure what the uh, word is," I stammered, suddenly embarrassed. My ears felt even hotter, and I was sure the blush had spread across my whole face.

"Don't fret about it, dear one," he told me, his fingers sliding so smoothly over my hand that I didn't even have time to process the motion before his hand was atop mine. "There aren't many like me who have the blood of demons, so there isn't really a widely accepted name for us. Demon-blooded, fiend-touched, abyssals, hellspawn... I'm actually quite a fan of that last one. It gives me a sort of bad-boy charm."

That line had the feeling of an often-used joke, but I laughed with him and let the moment of tension be dispelled. This was one smooth-talking man, and a quiet voice at the back of my mind told me to be careful. It would be oh so easy to let him talk me right out of my clothes and end up pregnant with a demon-blooded child. I'd heard stories of people like him being able to breed with anyone, and even stories of them crossing their blood with animals.

But that was probably just hearsay, right?

"But you're right about feeling like an outsider," he continued, picking up where I'd left off in the conversation. "Fortunately, I have the advantage of being an outsider everywhere I go, so I was ready for it."

He spoke the last line like a joke, but I had the feeling it was maybe closer to real honesty than he'd meant to let on.

"I've always felt a bit like an outsider," I told him, "not quite like my human friends but too young for my elven peers. And here it's even weirder, the way the elves stare at me like I'm..."

"The result of some seductive outsider claiming some sweet maiden?" Again his tone was joking, but it felt like a truth.

"Exactly," I agreed. "As if two people from different cultures couldn't simply be drawn together. Not one person from a 'pure' heritage being sullied, but just... two people together."

I stopped as I realised how silly it was for me to be complaining about feeling like an outsider when I was sitting across from someone who looked like a demon. I'd struggled with not quite meshing with children my age, and ageing either too slowly or too quickly to stay friends with the same group, while he'd probably had stones thrown at him. Nevertheless, he looked at me and I saw a shared understanding between us.

"To people from different cultures being drawn together," he said softly, lifting his glass.

Again I gently clinked my glass against his, and we both drank in silence for a moment.

"Are you staying in Enialsha long?" he asked, and I shook my head. "I'm just passing through as well, and heading South in the morning."

"I'll be going North soon," I told him, "I want to see some more of the elven lands."

"Lands I cannot go to, myself. This is our last day in the same city, then."

I nodded, and we shared a moment of quiet contemplation of each other. Then he set his glass down, stood, and held a hand out to me.

I took his hand, and neither of us said a word as I let him pull me to my feet and lead me across the floor, up a flight of stairs, and into one of the rooms on the top floor. I eased the door shut behind us, my eyes slowly trailing from his face, over his arm, and down to his bright red fingers entwined with mine. This was all moving so fast, but I didn't care.

Then, gaze returning to meet his, I let go of his hand and lowered myself to my knees.

His eyes burned into mine as I found the buttons on his pants by touch alone, slowly undoing one, two, three. His hands went behind his back for a moment, and he must have undone another button or lace there because his pants suddenly became loose enough for me to pull them downwards.

I finally lowered my gaze from his eyes as the band of his pants slid down, revealing inch after tantalising inch of skin. Finally, it slid low enough for his manhood to swing out, and I breathed in sharply as I took in the sight.

It was very red.

Obviously I had expected it to be red, since all the rest of his skin was, but somehow I was still stunned by the colour as I handled his cherry-red length. He already felt halfway hard in my hand as I slowly fondled him, and I was also surprised by the feeling of bumps along the top of his shaft. My first anxious thought was of disease, but I quickly realised they were spaced out along his length like a spine. After having sex with a chaluum, a ridged cock wasn't enough to freak me out - if anything, I was intrigued by the possibilities.

He was stiffening in my hand, and I smiled at the feeling of control that comes with holding a man's cock. The power to make him beg or scream.

I leaned forward just a bit more, until my face was almost touching his cock, then looked back up into his eyes. Need and lust raged there, and I savoured the moment for a bit longer. I waited with his cock just before my mouth, letting the need build in him, then finally tilted my face the rest of the way. The very tip of him pressed against my lips, and I parted my mouth just enough to take his head in.

"Devils below," he sighed in pleasure, and I slid myself forward a little more. The taste of him hit me, infused into my tongue. There was a sharp note of salt from the precum welling at the tip of his hardening cock, and a surprising... spiciness? I had worried that he might be unwashed and disgusting, but his hygiene was clearly up to my standards. As I let his whole length slip into my throat, I noticed an almost smoky flavour seeping from him, like charred wood.

His cock stood fully at attention now, and I slowly eased my head backwards and forwards, passing my tongue back and forth on the underside of his shaft. He was so clearly not human, but I was glad to see that he was pleased by the same things a man would be.

I wrapped an arm around his ass and held him to me as I took his length into my throat again. I looked up from my work, meeting his eyes as I let my lips slide down his shaft.

Pressing both hands against his hips, I turned him bodily, and started easing him backwards. The tip of him fell from my mouth with a wet pop, and I shuffled on my knees to move with him as I pushed him towards the bed.

His knees bumped against the edge of the bed and he fell down into a sitting position, his long red cock still standing proudly. I nudged his knees apart and knelt between them, taking gentle hold of his shaft again. It was hot in my hands, warmer than any other cock I'd ever felt. I gave the length a slow stroke as I considered its slick heat - not quite hot enough to hurt, but still shocking in its intensity.

I stared down at his shaft as I stroked it, and marvelled at the odd design of it. Long, curved, and covered in a spine of ridges along the topside, it looked decidedly inhuman.

But then again, technically I was inhuman, too.

He leaned forward suddenly, looming over me, and grabbed my face with one gentle hand. I let him tilt my head back so he could kiss my mouth. His breath was hot and heady in my mouth, and I wondered if he could taste his own flavour on my lips.

He bent all the way over until his hands were at my sides, then pulled my shirt off in a single smooth motion. Underneath, I wore a cream-coloured camisole, which covered my chest down to my navel, but the thin fabric did little to conceal. His hands traced their way back up my sides, sliding tantalisingly over exposed skin, along my armpits, then up my shoulders and arms until he held my hands.

He gently pulled, guiding me up to my feet until I stood before him.

He was naked from the waist down, his pants having been kicked off somewhere in the shuffle towards the bed, but I was still clothed. His eyes roved hungrily over my figure, and he leaned forward to press a face against my exposed midriff. I sighed in contentment as he traced his lips and tongue along the sensitive skin of my stomach.

I sighed again as his lips traced a flaming path across my stomach and my waistline, even as his cunning fingers worked their way to the front of my pants. The knots holding my pants up fell away under his careful ministrations, and he hooked his fingers under the band to drag my pants and panties down in a slow, smooth, motion. He continued kissing and licking every inch of flesh as it was exposed, his hot breath tickling and teasing. He paused as he revealed the thin strip of short pubic hair I kept, and I was glad I'd taken the time and money to have everything down there trimmed and plucked in the last few days.

He pulled my bunched pants and underwear down until they finally fell off, leaving me almost completely naked in front of him.

He took a moment, hands still on my hips, to look me over, and I felt the pointed tips of my ears going red in a flush as he stared hungrily at me. "By all that's holy, you are..." he started, then his mouth was on me again, kissing and nibbling just below my waistline and working his way down. My breath caught in a sudden rush as his lips gently played along the edges of my pubic line, and a single finger of his slid down from my hip, along my inner thigh, and towards my core.

I gently ran my fingers through his hair as he slid a hand between my legs. His lips were on my stomach, since he couldn't comfortably reach much lower, while a single finger was sliding back and forth, coming closer to my aching wetness with each slow movement.

Finally, he traced along where I wanted him, and I inhaled sharply through my nose and grabbed onto the curling horns on his head. I tried to spread my legs more for him, but it was awkward since I was standing in front of him, between his own spread knees.

His finger played along a sensitive path, up and down, but I was out of patience for teasing. I put both palms against his brilliant green tunic and pushed him until he fell backwards onto the bed.

With smooth motions I slipped one leg over his, and then the other, and crawled up along his body. His cherry-red cock still stood at attention, and I gave it a loving stroke with one hand before I moved past it.

I stepped gingerly over his arms as he repositioned himself under me, until I was kneeling with one knee on each side of his head.

"Devils below but you look delicious," he breathed, and the heat of his breath against my bare folds only stoked my anticipation higher. I eased myself down, and anything else he might have wanted to say disappeared as his lips met my slit. I felt his tongue slip out, sliding along the inside of an already-swelling lip.

I sighed in contentment as he ran his tongue up one side of my labia, then it flicked across my clit. Then he settled the tip of his tongue between my folds and changed direction, sliding down until it reached my opening. His tongue shifted side to side a few times, circling the area and gently pressing inwards. He took a moment to taste me, running his tongue along my entrance, before sliding his tongue back upwards to my clit.

"Right there," I told him as he flicked his tongue side-to-side across that sensitive nub. "That's good."

He focused his attention on eating me out, closing his lips around the top of my pussy and moving his tongue in a swirling gesture. I moaned appreciatively as he worked and lavished attention on my sensitive pearl.

I reached down and tenderly ran a hand through his hair, then traced a finger along the curl of his horn. The texture was rough and segmented, and I couldn't resist the temptation to gently grab hold of one as I rode his face.

His eyes had been closed in either blissful enjoyment of my flavour, concentration, or both, but they opened when I grasped his horn. His eyes were full of lust and passion, and I groaned both from anticipation, and from the dextrous movements of his tongue.

Then I decided that while I had his eyes on me, I might as well give him an even better show.

I slid my hands up my thighs, up my sides, and to my breasts. His eyes followed every motion, even as he continued working his tongue on me. I closed my hands around my breasts and gently squeezed, still staring down into my demon-born lover's eyes. I let my thumbs trace my nipples, gently coaxing them into stiffness. Playing with my own breasts doesn't do much for me, but guys seemed to love that kind of thing, and the way his eyes burned with lust was definitely stoking my own flame.

His tongue flicked furiously back and forth, each swipe across my clit sending tingles up my spine. He was driving me insane, and I was ready for even more.

I pulled my hips backwards, missing the warmth of his mouth even before I finished pulling myself off of it. Then I shuffled backwards, until my knees were astride his hips, and his curved and studded cock pressed against my ass.

I looked directly into his eyes as I reached between us and took hold of his member.

His eyes seemed to almost literally burn with lust, and his cock was so hot that it was nearly uncomfortable to touch. Leaning forward slightly, I pointed his length directly towards my glistening core, and pressed down until I could feel the tip of him pushing against me. I shifted my hand, sliding his crown back and forth against my slick lips, teasing myself as well as him.

Then, satisfied, I guided him to where he needed to be, and held his length steady as I slowly eased downwards.

He had gotten me close to climaxing with his teasing, his fingers, and his tongue, so my body put up little resistance. His cock was still slick from my mouth, and I was wet with a mixture of my own juices and his saliva, and I sighed as the tip of him slid easily into me.

I took a breath then eased down a little further, feeling him slide slowly deeper into me.

The feel of it was incomparable, nearly indescribable. The curve of his cock fit me perfectly, and the ridge of bumps along the top of it, rubbed against my innermost wall in the most tantalising way. I imagined how I might angle myself to feel those studs rub against my clit as I rode him, and groaned again.

Another breath and another push downwards, and I felt his cock slide all the way home. We both sighed at the same time, and his hand slid behind my head and pulled me down for another kiss.

As our lips met and our sighs of pleasure mingled, I felt his cock flex inside of me once, twice, like he was getting used to the fit. And maybe seeping precum to help lube me up. That thought sent a shiver of concern down my spine, but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Now was not the time for worry, now was the time for pleasure.

His hands slid up my thighs, caressing them softly before roaming back over the swell of my ass, over my hips and along my ribs, and finally resting on my chest. I started to slowly rock forward as he squeezed my breasts. His thumbs flicked across my nipples as I slid back down on his cock, nestling it fully inside of me again.

His shaft was so hot, like a length of iron fresh from the fire. It wasn't hot enough to be painful, instead it just felt soothing.

"God you feel good," I told him and worked my hips again, sliding up and then back down his curved cock, guided by his hands that were now on my hips. With each movement, I felt the head drag against that sensitive spot on my inner wall, sending a dull pulse of pleasure. Each stud on his cock added to the stimulation, bumping and teasing me on the way in and out.

"You're amazing, Amaranthea," he whispered.

Sinking down onto his cock once again, I leaned over until my chest was pressed against his, arms braced beside his head. He wasted no time, catching my lips with his.

I rocked forward and back, and groaned as I felt the nubs on his shaft rub against me from a new angle. It should be illegal for a guy to have a cock this good, I thought to myself as I pushed back down, thrusting my body against his. I had gotten close to climaxing before, and I felt myself picking back up right where I left off.

His hands roamed my body, tracing my spine, clutching my ass, grabbing my hips, tangling in my hair. I traced the line of his jaw with one hand, following it up along his face and to his horns again. Somehow, I couldn't get enough of the odd texture of them.

He slid a hand along my face, one of his fingers tracing my lips as I tossed my head back and worked to hold back a loud moan. I closed my lips around his offered finger, looking down to make eye contact again with him as I sucked on his finger. He obviously liked the show, thrusting his hips up faster in time with my motions.

Sensation was building in my middle until it was nearly painful. I felt like I would explode, but couldn't quite pass over the edge. He removed his hand from my face and pulled me down for another kiss, hungrily claiming my mouth with his.

A hand trailed down my back, passing over the curve of my ass as I brought myself down on him with a wet slapping noise. I don't know if I had somehow developed mind-reading powers, or if all guys were just predictable, but somehow I was not at all surprised when his finger started circling my asshole.

I'd done some anal play with a few partners, and I certainly wasn't averse to doing a bit more tonight. His finger was slick with my spit, and he slid the tip of it past the ring of my anus. I shuddered at the sensation, another drop in the bucket of pleasure threatening to flood me.

His other hand held my hip and guided me, matching our rhythms together as his ridged cock sawed in and out of me. He gently shifted his finger, slowly sliding just the tip of it in and out of my rear passage, and I finally hurtled over the edge.

He obviously saw or felt my climax an instant before it hit, as he suddenly clamped his mouth on mine to muffle my groan as I erupted.

That tension in my stomach released all at once, and a tsunami of tingling pleasure shot outwards, rushing down my limbs and up my spine. I twitched on top of him, slamming myself erratically down on him as my muscles clenched and squeezed. He groaned appreciatively, but didn't join me in release even as I thrashed and bucked, my body squeezing and milking his shaft inside of me.

I came down just a bit from my high, tingles still sparking down from my fingers to my toes and stars dancing at the edge of my vision, when suddenly a sense of concern started building in me. It threatened to overcome the afterglow of that mind-numbing orgasm. I had been reckless a lot in the last half a year, but this might be the dumbest thing I'd done yet. I had always been pretty confident that I wouldn't get pregnant from any random encounters, since it hadn't happened yet, but I had heard fiend-blooded folk can breed with anything, even animals.