The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which eventually led you to Granny."

"Yep, exactly. And by then I was basically out of money."

"And since then?" Harry asked, looking just a bit too eager. "Have there been other guys? Or, you know... girls?"

"Nope," I told him, a grin tugging at one side of my mouth. "It's gotta be... probably over two years since Ralech."

"Two years?" Harry asked, as if we were talking about going without food and water, instead of sex. Admittedly, it was my longest dry spell since I had discovered the joy a guy's body could bring, or a woman's for that matter.

But still, it was only sex.

"Harry," Mel said, a note of pleading in her voice, "I think we should be getting to bed."

"It's still early yet," he protested. "This bottle's still half-full, too."

"I really think it would be a good time to call it a night."

I gave Melody another glance and chuckled. She was sweating lightly, all but panting, leaned towards him. I'd been watching her as I told my story, watching her amazement fade into something... headier. I think she had learned a few things, and I bet she wanted to try them out.

"You should listen to your lady, Harold," I told him.

"Oh," he gave her a glance, then a double-take. "Oh! Okay, yeah."

He seemed to finally get it, and he let her take his large human hand in her tiny one, and lead him off to wherever they were sleeping. I chuckled as I watched them go, and decided Melody wasn't quite as sweet and innocent as she looked.

I drained the last of my cup, recorked the bottle and set it aside for tomorrow. Then I sauntered back to the small room where my little Davvy was sleeping.

He was right where I left him, comfortably curled up in his white blanket. I stroked his cheek, getting a sleepy mumble back, then ran a finger down the soft cloth of the fabric he was lying under. It was as light and delicate as moonlight, and softer than silk. But in the two years I'd had it, it had never torn or stained, and that fabric had seen some hard use.

The last thing I saw as I drifted off was my sweet boy, wrapped up in a shawl woven by a nymph.