The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure why they bothered to pretend they weren't fucking, but that wasn't any of my business. I had just smiled and nodded when the two had talked to me yesterday about how they were "just travelling together for now", or somesuch. By this time on my last trip, I was already shacking up with Davvy's father, so I certainly wasn't going to judge the two halflings for finding love where they could.

I sighed happily as I let my mind wander back to those nights with Davor.

Davor senior, I amended.

We had sex twice that first night, then again with his two buddies, then one final time a day or so later. I always considered Davor to be the father of my child, but in truth I had fucked the other two orcs too, and I had let all of them cum inside of me, despite having had no protection. After all the combined seed the three had spilled in me, it was hardly surprising that I had walked away from the encounter with a bun in my oven.

My reverie swirled around that one night with the three of them, how they had all touched me, all kissed me, all slid into me one after another. The feeling of their muscular bodies, their thick cocks, the throbbing as they reached satisfaction. I felt myself growing wet just thinking about it.

I was about to shake myself out of it, but... "Ah, what the hell," I whispered. Maybe if I got it out of my system now, I wouldn't jump on Davor the second I saw him. Yeah, right.

There was a large tree casting an even deeper shadow amidst the night, and I picked my way over to it. No one without elven eyes would be able to make me out here, giving me privacy without having to go far enough to lose sight of my tent. I chuckled quietly as I remembered that if we had any orcs with us, they would have been able to see me just fine. Davor's eyes were as keen in darkness as my own.

I dropped my coat down on the soft grass and sat on it before sliding my pants down to my ankles. I still had my shirt and panties on, but I wasn't sure I really wanted to be fully naked thirty feet from where the others were sleeping.

My mind went back to the feeling of the hands on my body, the lips on my neck, the way it had felt to ride Davor. The other two orcs had watched me writhing on his body, hilting myself on his cock. I had pumped my hips on his long shaft while I sucked his friends' cocks, not a day's ride from where I was now. They had cheered him on as he announced his climax, had whooped as his cock throbbed inside of my cunt. I could feel warmth spreading through my core as I ran my hands over my body in time with the men in my mind.

Davor had let me take control, but Mazon... Mazon had put me on all fours and fucked me like an animal. He had fucked me hard and fast before hilting himself in me and pumping me full of cum. I still remember the sting of discomfort as he drove himself into me, and it sent a shiver of thrill up my spine. I traced a finger across my slit through my underwear, and I could feel the moisture starting to soak the fabric. My natural wetness reminded me of the combined juices that had leaked out of me when that orc was done with me.

Mazon had driven himself so deep and unloaded into me so hard that part of me wondered whether it could have been him who knocked me up. Biology doesn't necessarily work that way, but it felt possible.

But then came Ausk. I sighed out loud and pushed the front of my panties to the side, tracing a finger along my wet labia. Ausk had been so gentle. He'd seen me ride one of his friends to completion, then get ploughed by another, but he was still worried about hurting me. But he had climbed on top of me eagerly enough when I spread myself for him.

I pushed a finger slowly between my folds, into my wetness, as I remembered the tenderness he'd shown. Which was very important, seeing as I had already felt sore and tender, and his cock was the thickest I'd ever seen. Or the thickest I had seen, before meeting Stubs...

I pumped my finger in and out of myself, letting my thick juices roll down the digit as I remembered how Ausk had gone from gentle to determined to feverish, thrusting into me until he'd come to a shuddering orgasm. His cock had been so thick that he had pushed the others' cum out around it as he had rammed into me. If he'd pushed their seed out of me before unleashing his own, it could be that he was the one who had impregnated me.

But my mind drifted forward to that last day with Davor, the sex we knew (or at least suspected) would be our last together. He had laid me down with a care and reverence I had never seen, and kissed every inch of me before finally sliding into me. I traced my finger back up along my slick folds to push back the hood of my clit and start rubbing that sensitive nub. I was shaved completely bare again, with only the slightest prickle of fuzz brushing against my hand as I stroked myself. Davor had gone wild the first time he saw my shaved pussy, and he had thoroughly made use of it over those scant few days we'd had together.

Davor had moved so slowly that last time, like he wanted to make the moment last as long as possible. We had held eye contact as he slid into me again and again, our bodies connecting like they too never wanted to part. I sighed again, halfway a moan this time, as the sweetness of that memory mixed with the gentle friction of my fingers.

I could still remember the way he'd held me, the way his hands had moved so attentively and lovingly over my body. I had wrapped my legs around his, trying to envelop him all the way in my body. I felt heat building in me as I used my juices as lubrication to rub myself faster, in time with the motions of remembered sex. He had whispered my name like a prayer ("Amaranthea, oh Amy, I...") and I wondered if he had been about to say he loved me. Could you love someone after only a few days together? Could love that young survive time apart?

He had moved even slower as I came apart below him, shuddering with pleasure, watching me all the while. I swear I could almost feel him in me now under the stars as a new wave of pleasure built, two years later. His breathing had grown laboured, as mine was now, and I knew without the need for words that our time was almost up. "It's okay," I whispered aloud, just as I had done then. "I'm ready."

He hadn't roared out his climax that time, like he'd done that night we had invited Mazon and Ausk to join. He had simply tensed up and shuddered as he fought to delay himself mere minutes longer, or even seconds. And then he had finally broken, holding himself deep inside of me as his orgasm overtook him.

The sweet heat has spread through my body, as every throb of his cock had unleashed another gout of his pleasure. It seemed like more even than the first time, like he just kept cumming and cumming, endlessly pouring his seed into my waiting, fertile body. The throbbing heat of his orgasm played in my memory, and I went over the edge, stifling my cries to avoid waking the whole camp. Orgasm rippled through my body with the same fervour as his orgasm had gone through him, and from him into me.

We had stayed like that, panting, staring into each other's eyes, for some time. He'd stayed stiff inside of me for a while, longer than my human ex-boyfriend ever had. I hadn't thought of that loser in some time, I realised. Like Davor's lovemaking had driven my ex out of my mind.

I panted in the night air, catching my breath as my orgasm faded into that delicious afterglow.

Finally, Davor had gone soft, sliding out of me, letting that torrent of seed spill out of me and into the soft grass we had been lying on. I hadn't cleaned myself up after, just pulled my underwear up over the sticky mess, just like I was doing now. Tonight it was because I was tired and didn't have anything to wipe myself down with, but back then it had been to hold our combined juices with me just a little longer, like something to remember him by.

I chuckled to myself as the headiness of the afterglow numbed my concerns and left me floating, and quietly slid into my tent and into the bedroll I was sharing with my son. Davor Junior fidgeted slightly as I moved him over, but he drifted off to sleep again once my arms were wrapped around him. I stroked his hair and sniffed his little head as I started to drift off.

Yes, Davor was definitely the father. He had been the first of the three, the last, and the most frequent. That instinct I'd had after our last encounter more than two years ago was right. I had wanted Davor to leave me something to remember him by, and he had. And in just a few days, I would introduce my son to his father.

12