The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I not wearing?"

The question seemed to take him by surprise, and he stood still as he considered me again. He sat there, kneeling between my legs, staring down at me with his delightful forehead scrunching up again.

I pointed to the table beside the bed, and his gaze followed my direction. He stared for a moment, not understanding, but I watched as his eyes fixed on the protection amulet. I could see the exact moment on his face when he was hit by the flood of realisation, then questioning, then realisation again. His gaze slowly travelled back up my arm, then fixed on my bare throat.

"When did you..." he started.

"Last night," I whispered. I tried to stay as sexy and confident as possible, but I suddenly felt incredibly vulnerable. With my protection off, I was asking for more than just sex - I was asking him to get me pregnant again. I knew it was something he wanted, but I was irrationally afraid of rejection. "We talked about it a lot, and you said you were ready. I thought about it, and decided I am too."

"You- are you- you mean you really..." he stammered. The lust was pooling back into his eyes, as well as a purer kind of excitement as he considered the very real possibility of growing our family. He was really brave and cheerful about it, but I know Davor really regretted not having been there for the pregnancy, the birth, and all the early days with our son. All of that and more flashed across his face, and I felt the deep thrumming warmth of love towards him wind up my middle along with the sharp pulse of lust.

"No amulet since last night," I repeated. "No magic protection, nothing blocking us. Just you and me."

"Are you... are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Davor." I stared into his eyes a moment longer, so he could plainly see my honesty and commitment in my face. "Now are you going to slide that big cock in my unprotected little elven pussy, or are you going to make me beg?"

As I said the latter, I slid my two fingers down and spread them, opening my pussy so he could see how wet and swollen I was for him. He took my bait with a quiet, rumbling roar, dropping down so one hand was beside my head and the other was holding his cock. He guided himself to my slick entrance, and I could see the effort of holding himself back written across his face.

"Gods," I whispered as he slowly pushed just the tip into me, then waited for me to adjust. His shoulders shook a little with the effort of going slow, when he obviously wanted me right then. It had been almost three years since we first had sex, almost two since I gave birth, and I was still so tight that it was hard for him to fit inside sometimes. Maybe it was less to do with my tightness and more so the sheer size of his cock. Probably both.

My juices were flowing liberally, helped along by his wonderful tongue, and the slickness helped him to slide deeper into me. He moved deeper, paused, moved deeper, and paused again. Then finally, finally, he was all the way inside of me.

My inner walls seemed to quiver around him as I adjusted to the size of him once more. The feeling was so familiar, and so utterly perfect. He was pressed against me, his large ball sack hanging down and resting against my ass, and I felt completely full and fulfilled. His face met mine and we kissed again. So much feeling being transferred in so small a motion.

"I love you," he told me, and my heart raced in my chest... which is impressive, because his earlier ministrations had already gotten my heart rate pretty damn high. It wasn't the first time he'd said those words to me, nor the second or third, not even the tenth or twentieth time.

But they still felt like magic every time.

"I love you, Davor," I whispered, and we kissed again, tenderly and passionately. "Now are you going to fuck me or not?" I finally managed, and he growled playfully.

Then he pulled his hips back and sank into me again, and I was past any bratty dirty-talking. I settled for a loud moan of pleasure as his cock slid home. He pulled back again and thrust into me again, and the raw pleasure made me feel like my brain was going to melt and dribble out my ears.

"Mm," I moaned as he found a slow, deep rhythm. This was the kind of fucking that he could keep up for an hour (and he'd done it before on an occasion or two), but wasn't quite what I had my heart set on. "Didn't I tell you to fuck me?"

His amber eyes bored into mine, and a smirk crossed his tusked face. He complied, thrusting harder, faster, making my body bounce with the motion.

"Harder," I begged, and Davor gave it to me. He had gotten me close with his tongue, right near the edge, and it didn't take long for me to be right back where he'd left me.

"Harder," I begged again, and Davor gave it to me. He was pumping faster now, sawing that long cock in and out of me. My body was shaking with the force of his thrusts, and with the weight of the impending orgasm I could feel building. The anticipation of waiting in my sexy clothes for him to come through the door, the eroticism of teasing him, the feel of his mouth on me... it had all built a fire in my gut.

Then the way he'd looked at me when he realised what I was offering him, what I was asking of him, and the feeling of him driving himself into me with such need... it had fanned that fire into an inferno.

"Harder," I begged a third time, and Davor gave it to me. He dropped down so his chest was against mine, all but squishing me under him, and gave me what I needed. The wet slapping of our bodies coming together became an almost continuous sound as he thrust into me as fast as he could. His arms were under me, holding me to him as he drove that glorious cock into me again and again. Each hard thrust dragged a line of tingling pleasure through my body, even as I started to sting from the friction. All of my muscles started clenching as those searing jolts of pleasure combined into a wave of sensation.

"Gods, yes," I moaned, not caring if our neighbours heard us. "Yes, Davor. Just like that. Yes."

He kept driving into me, and I felt myself topple over the edge. "Nng," was all I could manage as a climax roared up through my body and made me twitch and writhe beneath his form. Davor slowed down, but kept fucking me through my orgasm as I moaned loudly and squeeze his body with mine. Stars danced in front of my eyes as I came, clenching and bucking against him.

As soon as I was past the edge and coming down from the high, Davor pulled out of me so fast that I could barely even compute what had happened. "What-"

My question turned into another delighted squeak as the orc grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over so I was stomach-down. Then he pulled me up by my hips, and I didn't need a single spoken word to know what he wanted. I got my knees under me and spread them enough for him to get behind me and line himself up with me again.

I moaned loudly as he entered me from behind, sliding his obnoxiously long cock into my still-slick pussy. We didn't fuck doggy style as often as missionary, but I loved it every time. I loved how primal it felt when he drove into me from behind, how his pelvis would slam into the soft curve of my ass cheeks. I loved the way he would grip my hips and pull me back into him as he fucked me. I loved the way it felt like truly fucking, moreso than any other position.

And today, I loved the way he grabbed my hair as he drove himself deep into me with a loud grunt. I moaned again, mewled maybe, as my whole body started to go limp. I don't know what it was about having my hair pulled, but it fired me up in a way nothing else did. When he pushed on my shoulders, I eagerly dropped my face down to the pillow. With my ass up above head height, he picked up his pace even more. "Gods yes," I prayed as he gripped my hip hard enough that I might bruise, and pounded into me harder and harder.

"You're so good," he praised, and I felt heat and pleasure washing through my stomach. "You are the most beautiful, sexy, amazing woman in the world."

Guys say such flattering things when they're balls-deep in a lady, I thought to myself.

"Do I make you feel good?" I whined, and he grunted his agreement. "You feel so good. You feel so right inside of me, Davor. You belong there."

"Yeah," he grunted, sliding his second hand to my hips so he could hold on tighter as he fucked me into oblivion.

The speed, the force, the unending wall of stimulation, were proving to be too much for me. I felt myself building back towards another peak at breakneck speeds. "Davor, you're the only one who's ever made me feel so good."

He grunted again, thrusting in and out of me like a piston. My legs shook, but I held on, clung desperately to the feeling of pressure building in my core. "Don't stop," I begged, even though all the devils in hell couldn't have dragged him off of me just then. "Don't stop, Davor."

"I never will," he promised. It was nonsensical, he'd have to stop eventually, but somehow the words just added to the wave that was building inside of me. Like a tsunami, it was just beginning to crest, and I knew it was going to carry me away with it. "Forever, Amy."

"Oh gods, please yes," I moaned, then that wave was sweeping over me and I couldn't make a sound. My breath caught in my throat as my whole body convulsed, pleasure cascading down every limb and lighting every nerve ending on fire. I opened and closed my mouth soundlessly, gaping like a fish as a mind-numbing orgasm lit up every pleasure centre in my body.

It wasn't just the huge cock pounding into me, or the dirty words I'd spoken, or the words of affirmation. It was all of that and more. It was Davor. He brought our bodies together and I came apart under him.

I thought for a moment I would die just like that, my heart exploding from too much pleasure, but finally the breath rushed into my lungs and I groaned as another wave of that pleasure coursed through me. The orgasm felt like it lasted a lifetime, kept washing over me in waves until my legs finally gave out under me. I would have collapsed if Davor hadn't been holding me, fucking my unresponsive body like I was a toy for his needs.

He slowed his pace and lowered me down, letting my body go limp on the plush mattress. Then he was pressed flush with my ass again, his chest lowering to cover my back.

He was on top of me again, this time with me belly-down. His arms slid under my chest, so that he was holding me in both of his muscular arms, pulling my body against his as he started thrusting slowly but forcefully. If I was a claustrophobic person, the feeling of being completely wrapped up in his arms might have made me anxious. But it was Davor, and there was nowhere in the world I would rather be than in his arms. Especially in his arms while he impaled himself inside of me.

His mouth was by my ear, his breath hot on the pointed tip. "I love you, Amaranthea," he whispered, and the way he said my name sent a tingle of pleasure down my spine. "I love you."

"I love you, Davor," I cooed. "I'm yours. Every inch of me."

He chuckled, a low sound full of lust and possessiveness. "Yeah, you're mine."

With those words he thrust even harder into me, making my ass cheeks quake with the force of his impact. I groaned in contentment at the power of his movement and his words.

"I'm yours," I told him again. I reached a hand under my chest and took his hand, sliding it down until our hands were enmeshed, right over my stomach. His palm covered the space just under my belly button, the skin and muscle that covered the organ there. "Yours," I whispered again as he cradled me possessively, his hand over my womb.

His other hand was curled under me to hold him up, and I put my hand over his and linked our fingers together there too.

"Mine," he agreed, grunting, squeezing our bodies together tightly enough to almost hurt.

"Yours," I agreed. "Forever."

He drove himself into me, as deep as he could go, his hips twitching. I moaned quietly as a burst of pleasure tingled in me. Not an orgasm, a climax, a release... just the warm bloom of knowledge that I loved and was loved in return. And the knowledge that the man I love was about to reach his own climax inside of me, that our bare, unprotected bodies were coming together to create a new life.

His testes seemed to pull away from my legs, clenching up against his body. Readying themselves.

"Yes," I breathed as he drove himself forward again, again, impaling me with his thick, glorious cock as it started to throb. I felt the pulsating clench of his shaft inside my tight, slick walls as he grew bigger briefly with each pulsation. "Oh please, yes."

He ground himself against me as his cock throbbed again, and my bliss intensified as I felt the geyser of heat burst into me, spraying my insides. He was pressed as deep into me as a man could get as he came, the very tip of him kissing right against my innermost barrier as he hosed with a gushing wave of his seed. That first rope of cum splattered against me with so much force that it should have been audible.

Davor pumped his hips again, sliding through the slick mess of our combined juices and slamming back into me to batter against my inner wall. I almost winced from the force of it, but there was something so deeply satisfying about him shoving himself as deep as he could as his cock churned out another pulse of hot cum. He ground himself against me like he wanted to go further, like I could open up more for him. But he was already pressed against the neck of my uterus, and there was no deeper for him to go as he twitched and shuddered, pumping his cum deep into my body.

"Yours," I repeated, and his whole body twitched in response. He clenched me tighter and grunted, still sheathed fully in my body, pulsating and emptying himself into my womb. The actual messy part of ejaculation might only last ten seconds for a human man, but for Davor... we held each other like that, and he came for a full minute. Pulse after pulse, wave after wave. After the few throbs I was almost unpleasantly full of his heat, but still he went.

Our bodies stayed deeply connected as his cum overflowed around his throbbing shaft. He made small thrusting motions, instinctively making just a bit more stimulation and trying to get as deep into his mate as he could go. It was an animal-level instinct, that of a male breeding a female, trying to make sure their seed took.

The feeling of his cum pouring from him into me, pooling and filling me until it was pushed out by the next wave, was both deeply arousing and somehow soothing. It felt like my body was coming alive and revelling in the feeling of his seed, like something deep in me knew what was at stake, and longed for what would come of our connection.

Our hands were still connected over my belly as he finally stilled, and I wondered if deep inside of me some of that semen was dribbling through the smallest pinprick hole, some individual motes of his essence travelling into me to meld with mine.

I hoped we would have a girl this time.

We laid like that until the weight of him became uncomfortable, then rolled onto our side. By then his cock had softened a bit, and he slid out of me as we repositioned. Warmth spread on my thigh like I had just pissed myself, but it was just the lake of cum bubbling out of me as I changed position.

"You made a big mess," I sighed happily as Dav wrapped his arms around me again. It was comfier on our sides, with my head pillowed by his muscular arm and my back moulded against his chest.

"I seem to recall you mentioning us having all night," he purred. "All the way into the afternoon."

"That feels familiar." I wiggled my butt against his shaft teasingly as I spoke.

"I wouldn't worry about the mess now, then," he said in an even lower voice that reverberated through my chest and made my stomach tingle. "Since I fully intend to be adding to it. Over and over."

"Promises, promises," I said with a giggle. I threw in another of those little butt wiggles too, for good measure.

"Mm," he groaned in appreciation. His free hand slid up from my side to my stomach, then higher still to cup a breast. He gently squeezed the sensitive flesh, and I dug my hips harder against his crotch and pushed my breast against his palm.

Half a year ago I might have asked "already?" or "how are you already getting hard again?" or eventually "round five, are you kidding me?", but I was very familiar with this man's stamina. And his appetite. I knew he was good to go within five minutes of finishing the first time, but that it would probably be a good half hour between rounds two and three... enough time for me to clean myself up before he puts another mess in me. And I knew chances were good that a couple hours after round three he'd be making some innuendos about a fourth, even a fifth.

Davor's muscular arms around me made me feel safe, sheltered. There was a comfort that I only seemed to find when our bodies were touching, our heat shared.

His hand that wasn't trapped under me cradled my stomach. My tummy was flat again now, but I wondered if that would be changing soon. Images of a rounded belly flashed through my brain, and I felt that delicious heat burn a bit warmer in me. Maybe Davor was imagining the same scenes as me, or maybe my arousal was just spreading to him through our naked skin, because I felt him stirring behind me. In more ways than one.

His hand slid up from my stomach until he cupped one of my breasts again. He pressed gentle lips against the back of my head as he toyed with my nipple, and I sighed in contentment.

I reached behind me to hold the back of his head, holding him against me as best I could. Then, with an impish grin forming on my lips, I brushed my hair back and to the side, baring my neck, jaw, and ear to him. It was an unspoken request of him, one Davor was all too happy to fulfil.

He kissed the back of my neck up to my hairline, and made a trail of kisses around to my jaw. I moaned quietly, almost inaudibly, as he brushed lips and teeth against the skin there. Then his hot breath was over my ear, and I felt my insides clench as he traced the tip of his tongue along the shell of my ear. He took the pointed tip of it in his mouth, and I groaned as he gently touched the tip with his teeth.

I felt warmth spreading through me as he touched me. And as I body clenched involuntarily, I also felt warmth spreading outside of me as more of his cum dribbled out of my well-used opening.

Davor's shaft twitched against me, and I shifted my hips to rub my ass against his length. He groaned, and I felt his cock get harder. He wasn't all the way up again yet, but close.

He dropped his hand from my breast, to my very brief disappointment, before using it to lift my leg up slightly. Once my legs were spread, his cock was free to spring up and fill the new space. His shaft was between my thighs now, pressed against my core.

He moved slowly, rubbing his cock against my slick pussy, and it was my turn to groan.

I closed my legs up around him, trapping him against me. But we were well lubed up now, and Davor had no difficulty moving between my thighs.

His hand returned to my breast, palming me a bit more roughly as he slid his length against me. "Mm," I sighed as he had his way with me... not that I was complaining about that.

I reached a hand down to feel the tip of him as he slid forward. There was something kind of funny about his cock being between my legs and poking out. Like it was really my cock sticking out. I held the tip of him, directing it slightly upwards so I got more stimulation as he moved.

Understanding what I wanted, Davor shifted my whole body upwards and tilted his hips. Now his shaft was still sliding along my lips, but also brushing my clit with each motion.