The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, you are slick," he growled. The rumbling sound of his pleasure made my skin crawl in the best way, and I wiggled my hips against him. "You are insatiable. My beautiful goddess."

"Are you sure you want to rub against me there?" I asked in a falsely innocent voice. "I'm pretty messy right now. Just covered with cum." He groaned again, and I grinned as his clenching hand on my breast got a bit more desperate. Men were so easy sometimes. "And I'm already full of so much of it. I don't know if more would even fit in me right now. It's already spilling out all over."

He squeezed my hip in his hand and inhaled sharply. "Gods, I need to fuck you, Amaranthea. Right now."

"So do it," I taunted, spreading my legs a bit more.

Davor needed no further prompting. He reached down between my legs to take his shaft, and on his next backwards motion he lined himself up with my cunt and pushed himself in.

I moaned loudly as the tip of him slid in, spreading me open for the third time that afternoon. I was so turned on, and still wet and slippery from a combination of our juices, and my body gave him little resistance. My walls yielded and parted before him, and he pushed that delightful cock of his into me in one slow, smooth motion.

"Gods, yes," I whispered as he hilted himself in me. He pulled my hips back against him, pulling us together as close as we could get. We stayed like that for the span of a few heartbeats, lying on our side and holding each other close.

Then he started moving his hips, and his cock pushed into me again with a squelching noise. "You left so much of your seed in me that it's leaking all over the place," I teased. I knew that being in me raw and unprotected was already incredibly hot for him. Adding in all the talk about his cum in me? A guaranteed recipe to push my orc into a sexual frenzy.

"Yeah it is," he grunted as he thrust upwards into me again. "I filled you so good. And I'm going to do it again. And again. And again."

"But wait, I'm not wearing any protection. You don't think I'm going to get pregnant, do you?"

He chuckled, a low sound that had nothing to do with humour and everything to do with physical conquest. Davor was a kind, gentle man, but he had the same base instincts as anyone else. And maybe, as an orc, he had even more than a mere human man. I was having fun stoking his baby fever, but he was going to get back at me by making his own fun.

"I want everyone to see you pregnant," he told me as he found a steady pace, a rhythmic driving of his hips. His cock plunged into me over and over, punctuating his words. "I want everyone to see you, and know that you're mine."

"When my belly's big and round, everyone is going to know what happened," I promised, "and who did it."

His fingers slid down to where we were connected, where his thick shaft was pushing into me so good. With each motion, his thick cock was pushing the old cum back up into me, rubbing the cream against my inner walls. He let his finger get slick with the fluids leaking out of me, then slid it over my clit.

I moaned in appreciation as he rubbed me while fucking me. I could climax from penetration alone, sure. But adding that extra stimulation from my clit? It was enough to drive a girl out of her mind.

"Can you imagine if I'm already pregnant?" My voice was getting higher as the sensations built in me.It was getting harder to speak without devolving to animalist grunting. "Wouldn't it be wild if I was already pregnant with your baby again?"

"Fuck," he grunted, moving his hips and finger faster.

"Maybe you knocked me up on the first try," I mused. He gripped my hip even harder, pulling me back against him with each hard thrust up into me. My breasts jiggled and swayed on my chest each time he slammed his hips against mine. "You came so much. You filled me up so good."

"Fuck, Amy. You're so hot."

The tone of desperation in his voice made me hotter, wetter, and I felt my body turning to mush in his arms. "You're so good, Davor. Fuck that feels good."

I felt myself teetering on the precipice already. I could pretend all this baby-making talk was for Davor's benefit, but we both knew it was doing as much for me as for him. Each motion of his cock sliding into me was accompanied by the knowledge that this was more real than other sex. The stakes were higher.

Then Davor's mouth was on my ear again, and he lightly bit the tip. The results were immediate: I fell screaming over that edge, my body clenching as I came. Arcs of lightning pleasure shot up my spine and blew up in my brain like fireworks, and my body tensed and shook. Davor did his best to hold onto me as I came, like I was a bucking horse trying to dislodge him. I slammed my ass back against him over and over as the orgasm coursed through my body.

He didn't often bite my ear during sex, because we both knew how strong the effects were for me. But today it was just what I needed, and my body vibrated with pleasure.

Davor fucked me through my orgasm, until the pleasure receded and I felt overstimulated. He knew the signs, and stopped without me even needing to ask. This man really was heaven-sent.

We lay on our sides for a few moments, me gasping for air like I'd just run a marathon and him gently stroking my side. His cock was still lodged in me, a comforting weight. I loved the feeling of fullness that came with sex, the way his body seemed to completely fill every nook and cranny of my being. Sometimes I wished we could fall asleep like that, his erection tucked inside of me as we cuddled.

We had actually tried that a few times, but somehow it always just turned into sex.

Then Davor was pulling back, and his cock slid out of me and fell away. My brain was too melted to be able to form cohesive sentences yet, so I settled for plaintively mewling.

"Hush," he whispered, then manoeuvred our bodies until I was on my back again, and he was kneeling between my legs. His cock jutted out proudly from his body, swinging back and forth as he moved, like some sort of big, thick pendulum.

I smiled hungrily and bit my lip in anticipation of him sliding into me again. But then he was scooping under my ass with one hand, and I squealed in surprise as he lifted my ass up. He slid something under me, so that when he let go of me, my ass was still up in the air. I was on top of something very plush, and I decided that he'd put a pillow under my rear... no, two pillows.

Davor took my legs and moved them, repositioning me again like I was a doll. I was happy to be moved, excited to see what my man had come up with. And Davor... Davor did not disappoint.

My head and shoulders were still flat on the bed, but the cushions under my lower back lifted my hips a good ways off the bed. He'd taken my thighs and pushed them towards my chest, so that I was bent almost into the foetal position. My legs were pressed together, but my pussy was still plainly accessible for him, and he wasted no time in lining himself up and sliding into me.

I groaned at the sensation, my eyes rolling up a bit in my head. I flashed back to the second ever time he and I had had sex, with my legs up on his shoulders, and I felt my blood boil. This was similar, but the curve of my back with the supports definitely made it different... and better.

He felt bigger in this position, and it seemed like his long cock would split me into pieces. But he fit in me, somehow, and I sighed in appreciation. He put his hands on my legs again and encouraged me to bend my knees until my feet were resting against his chest. I smiled up at him, suddenly suffused with the warmth of desire and affection. I wondered how long he had been thinking about trying this position, and was deeply thankful for the privilege of getting to try it with him.

He dropped his hands to my hips and held me as he slowly shifted backwards. I put my hands over his, holding him as he held me. Then he pushed back into me.

I had expected him to find a fast pace, but he moved with long, deliberate strokes. I felt every millimetre of him with every little motion. This was a very, very good position. It occurred to me that this would be a very nice position for anal, but that wasn't something I wanted to do today. Today, I wanted Davor deep in my pussy. I wanted his cum in me where it could take root and grow into something beautiful.

"Do you think I'm already pregnant?" I asked again, biting my lip again as I watched his face. The look of pure pleasure was replaced by surprise, then that delicious hunger. "Maybe you should cum inside of me again? Just to be sure."

He grinned, showing off teeth and tusks, and started fucking me harder. "Is that what you want?"

"Yeah, Dav. I want to feel you cumming in me again and again."

"Tell me what you want." His fingers dug into my hips again as he thrust harder. My tits jiggled on my chest with each impact of him against me. His cock slid deep with each motion, driving down into my eager, hungry body.

"I want you to unload inside of me," I begged him. It was so dirty, so raunchy, and I felt my blood running as hot as fire in my veins. "I want you to get me pregnant. I want you to..."

"Say it," he demanded, fucking me hard and fast. "Say it, Amaranthea."

"I want you to breed me," I finally managed. Maybe it could have sounded silly, over the top, but not for us. Not now. His face contorted in pleasure at the words, and he couldn't even speak for a moment. "Davor, I need you to breed me again."

"Yes," he grunted, thrusting into me with abandon. Usually Davor was careful, gentle, taking care not to hurt me even when we were getting rough. But in this moment, he was like a wild animal, still in love with me but hardly able to think about anything but fucking. Anything but getting deep in his mate and filling her full of his seed. Breeding her like a stud taking a mare. And this mare was very happy to be taken.

"Davvie needs siblings," I pleaded. I was so lost in the heat of the moment that I was hardly even aware of what I was saying. My words were almost a shock to me, but they drove both of us ever higher.

"More than one?"

"I want to carry your children, Davor," I gasped between moans. "Again and again. I want you to fuck me until I'm big and round, and fill my belly with babies."

"Fuck," he grunted. "Amy. Gods yes. You're the only one for me."

I stared up at Davor as he plunged his cock into me, pumping into my body as he raced towards his climax. "You're mine, Davor. I'm yours. I want you to be the father of another baby."

"Amy, I'm-" he grunted, his whole face screwing up in pleasure and concentration. He was so horny, so close to cumming. But he was holding off, prolonging the pleasure by mere seconds.

"Do it, Davor," I begged. "Fill me. Make me yours. Breed me."

Those words sent him over the edge, and he let out a roaring groan and slammed his cock into me again. I stared directly into his eyes as his glorious cock flexed in my tight channel. He ground himself against me, claiming me for his own. He was in too deep, too far, and it was almost uncomfortable. But there was nothing better in this world.

"I love you," he grunted, pulling back and pushing deep into me again as his throbbing cock finally loosed its load. A torrent of hot fluid exploded into me, dousing and soaking every inch of me.

"Yes," I moaned as the wave of heat hit me, the glorious feeling of his liquid pleasure pouring into me. "I love you."

He'd cum only half an hour ago, but it felt like there was no limit to him. His cock throbbed, pulsed, and unleashed a second white-hot rope of cum into my body. I was sure it was as much as last time, more maybe. With my hips tilted up, I was a vessel waiting to be filled, with nowhere for his seed to go but down into me. And fill me he did.

Davor held my hips tight and kept himself buried in me as he released his pleasure. His huge balls tensed against his body, working double-time to push out more of his cum, more of his seed. I was open for him, bent in two beneath his strong figure.

His shaft plunged into me and plugged me, throbbing and depositing more and more of his semen. I closed my eyes, imagining how it must look as the fluid poured into me. How it would explode out from his green-hued shaft, splattering against the domed shape of my cervix. He grunted, still going, still orgasming, more heat pulsing from him. I imagined that burst of heat, that splash of his seed, and how it would pool against that innermost opening.

Gravity was on our side, and there was nowhere for his virile seed to go but down... down into me, into me eagerly awaiting body. Heat flushed my face as I pictured his essence suffusing mine, the delicate dance of combination that would mean a new life being made.

I opened my eyes again to stare up at Davor. At the man I loved. He was looking at me, and our eyes met as he grunted again, his shaft twitching once more, twice. By now there probably wasn't much liquid coming out of him, but he made sure that I got every last drop of it.

It seemed like his waves of pleasure would never end.

But they did have to end eventually. His shaft finally stopped twitching, though it was still hard inside of me.

We stayed locked together for a little while anyway, just looking into each others' eyes. At times like this, words just get in the way.

He leaned back and let his shaft slide out of me, and my legs were finally able to come back down. I rolled sideways until I kind of fell off the piled pillows and landed on my side.

The absolute epitome of grace, that's me.

Davor crawled beside me and pulled me to him, in almost the exact same position as before. The biggest difference was now I had twice as much of a mess in (and on) me. "I need to go clean up, Dav," I complained, even as I wiggled to burrow myself deeper into his embrace. "I'm going to be sticky."

"I know, love," he whispered. The sound of his voice was deeply soothing in a way I couldn't describe, and a sigh of contentment slipped out of my lips without consulting me first. "Stay here for just a few minutes?"

Here, in his arms, warm and safe, loved and cared for and thoroughly fucked... how could I say no?