The Story of Ankita Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
62 Followers

Her hands were trembling as she caught hold of my penis. There was a fear in her eyes but she didn't want to show it. Her soft hands guided my organ into her wetness. I felt the tightness in her wet vagina. I asked her to just hold the penis and then as I pushed the organ entered her a little more.

"Oh! Oh!" she was making these noises and it was adding to the excitement.

Sweat had started forming on my forehead and I was a bit tensed. I moved a little more in when I finally felt a barrier. It was the hymen I guessed.

I increased my force over her vagina and it finally gave way. She let a loud shriek from her mouth and closed her eyes for some time. I waited for a few moments and when I realized that she was fully relaxed, I further penetrated her till the whole thing got shelter inside her vagina. Her vaginal muscles were compressing my organ and I realized that moving inside her was going to be a difficult thing. I had to relax her completely.

I pulled my blood coated penis out of her vagina and saw drops of blood coming out of her vagina. I again put my whole weight on her and began kissing her lips again. Her eyes were still closed and she responded to my kiss by letting my tongue into her mouth. I realized that she was in some pain. I started to kiss her vigorously and she let out groans. My hands moved to her breasts and started caressing each of the softness with either of my hands. I put the nipples between my thumb and forefinger and rubbed them. She was now shouting in joy. I removed my mouth from her and got up. I pushed her to a semi prone position and laid myself next to her. I started kissing her bare back from the nape of neck to below. My left hand was now playing with her left breast and nipple. My right hand was simultaneously tickling her back in an above to downward direction. As my mouth moved further down her back, I moved both of my hands to her soft buttocks and pressed them.

"Aahh," she gave another moan.

I again made her to a sleeping position and climbed on her with the sole aim to feed on her breasts. Her boobs had invited me to be sucked since long but were so far unattended by mouth. I put my mouth on her right breast and it was completely inside my mouth. I was enticed by the softness filling my mouth. My organ was now teasing her wetness and she could feel it. She pleaded to me to enter her again. But I was busy with her breasts. The erect nipple was tickling on my palate and the softness was increasing my excitement. She pleaded to me again:

"Enter me, please."

I got up and she responded by widening her legs again. I started inserting my prick into her depth. This time the journey was a bit smooth. There was tightness within but her juices helped me to slide in smoothly. I slowly moved my organ to feel her completely. When the job was done, I looked at her face and the look confirmed that she was in no pain.

I pulled her to a sitting position with my penis still inside her vagina. She put her legs over my thighs and we prepared ourselves for the next phase of action. My left hand moved to her bare back and my right hand rested by my side. She embraced me tightly and I put my mouth on her lips and our tongues touched each other with joy. I started my hip in a forward and backward direction. The warm wetness was accelerating my excitement a million fold. I moved my mouth from her lips to her breasts I sucked on her nipples like a hungry child and she brushed my hair. I concentrated on my thrusts again. We both were by then sweating heavily.

And, then I felt that I was nearing my orgasm. I asked her if that was okay to leave the seeds inside her womb and she said that she had no problem. I ejected jets of semen deep down her organ. I waited till the last drop was released inside her and then I slowly pulled my penis out of her. We lied down closely panting for breath. She got up and put her head on my chest. I placed my hand on her bare back and gently rubbed her back.

"Will you marry me, Vijay?" she asked.

"You should have asked this question before all this happened." I joked.

She was in tears.

"I had wished that it was you who would take my virginity. Now that the job is done and now that you have enjoyed my body do you still wish to marry me?"

I wiped her tears and said in a choking voice:

"If I had not wanted to marry you, I would have never come here today even by your invitation. Yes, I desperately wish to marry you not from today but since the day we met."

She looked a little relaxed and I held her tightly. Never before, had she cried in front of me and I had promised to myself that very moment not to make her cry again till death did us apart.

And now, she was in her death bed. I had kept my promise of not bringing tears in her eyes. Her sister Ankita had lost her husband a couple of months back. She had a month old baby boy to take care of. Labanya decided that she should stay with us and I had obliged.

Labanya and her sister were replicas of each other. One difference was that 'didi' was a bit healthier than Labanya. And another difference was that 'didi' mostly liked to be in saree while my wife preferred everything else other than saree.

When 'didi' came to our house, my wife was already in her seventh month of pregnancy. So, didi took over all household activities instantly. She was in shock due to her husband's demise but she didn't express her sorrow to Labanya. She would get up early in the morning and did all work as Labanya used to do previously. She would not spend time with her child unless he demanded nursing. Of course, Labanya used to sit with her child all day. We were happy to have 'didi' with us.

When Labanya went to the hospital, we decided that 'didi' should stay home as she had a baby who had to be fed every three hours or so. But, when Labanya developed complications I had no option other than calling 'didi' to the hospital. She consoled me and then fed my daughter with her milk. I was already grateful to her. Initially, I used to stand while she was feeding my daughter because she was perhaps producing lots of milk and my daughter could not suck out the milk from her breast. I stood there if she needed any help from me. She would keep her breasts exposed. But since the last few feeds she had started to cover her breasts while I was standing. I made it a point to avoid going inside the room when she was feeding her son to show my respect for her.

With Labanya's health deteriorating, I was in a mental shock. I had gone to a bar and drank a lot of alcohol in the evening. I used to be an alcohol addict earlier but when Labanya came to my life, I had stopped taking alcohol. But, that day, I reinvented myself as an alcoholic. Life without Labanya was going to be a hell.

I came back to the hospital cabin. As I entered the room I saw someone sleeping in the couch with a baby by her side. Was it Labanya or 'didi'? When I came closer, I saw her left breast exposed from within the blouse she was wearing. I had an instant urge to suck on the breasts. My alcohol had transformed me into a beast and I without realizing who she was decided to suck on the nipples. There was a lot of tension going in my mind and I had completely forgotten when was the last time, Labanya and me, had sex. We had avoided sex during the last few months of pregnancy.

I came closer to the bed and climbed on the bed next to the lady. There was a hardness building in my pants. I put my mouth on the exposed nipple and sucked it hard. Nothing came out. I gave one more suck and still nothing came out. It was only on the third suck that I was welcomed with a few drops of a warm fluid. The hands of the lady moved over my head and said:

"Yes, my baby, I know you are hungry."

I looked at her face. It had to be Labanya as any other person would have protested my actions. Her eyes were still closed. I looked at the nipple again and a small white drop had formed on it. I again put my mouth on her nipple and started sucking it. This time I was welcomed by a warm stream of milk in to my mouth. My constant sucking filled my mouth with more and more milk . I moved my hand to the opposite breast over her blouse to fondle only to realize that the blouse was wet in the centre. Before I could do anything further, her hands pushed me off and I fell down the cot. She got up, adjusted her blouse and said:

"Vijay what are you doing?"

I realized it was 'didi'. But my erection beneath did not care. I moved closer to her and said:

"Keep your mouth shut. I am in some real tension lady and I need to relieve my tension."

I had a robust figure and my height was six feet. She was just the height of my shoulders and perhaps she realized that she would no way match my strength. She had started to cry and said with folded hands:

"Spare me Vijay. I am your 'didi'."

My animal instincts were taking a toll on our relationship. I caught hold of both her shoulders and said:

"Release my tension and I will let you go."

She tried to free herself but my grip was tight. I made her lie on the floor and climbed on top of her. Due to her fear and my weight, she was trembling beneath me and trying to free herself. I kissed on her shoulders and wanted to kiss on her lips. But she moved her face and I could not place my lips on hers.

"Labanya please cooperate." I said it absent mindedly.

The word 'Labanya' had an effect on her. She stopped moving herself. I placed my lips on her and sucked on her lips. Though she didn't kiss back but again she didn't move away her face either. I moved my face to her shoulders and kissed her. She remained as a statue. I was in an urgency to unload my semen gathering in my testicles. I removed the blouse covering her breast and began sucking on the right one while moving my hands over the left. I was greeted with streams of warm fluid into my mouth and I gulped it down. I moved my hands over the left and then pinched over the areola. The milk took a projectile motion from the nipple and fell at some distance from the ground. Just as I was about to repeat the act, she caught hold of my hands and said:

"Please spare it for the little one. She may wake up anytime soon. I am ready to do whatever you like."

I removed my hand from her left breast. While continuing to feed from her right breast, I brought my hand to under her petticoat. I felt her panties. I moved the fabric aside and inserted one finger into her. She was dry within. I removed my finger from inside her and now used two fingers to play with her clitoris. This trick was shared to me by Labanya during our love making sessions as to how to make the vagina wet. The trick worked again. 'Didi' began to make low moans and moved her hips in ecstasy. The milk flow had slowed down from her breast and I moved my mouth to her belly and kissed her navel. She responded with more sounds and I heard her say

"Fuck me and finish your job."

I got up and removed my pants and underwear. My hard on stood perpendicular to me.

I moved both my hands inside her petticoat and pulled down her panty. She raised her hip partially to help me out. I folded the petticoat over her abdomen and now looked straight at her hairy unattended pussy. I wondered when the last time she had sex. I folded her legs over her abdomen and touched my penis at her entrance and started to push myself inside her with all strength. She was very tight and as my organ rolled inside she cried to show of her pain. But I did not pay any heed to her crying. As I hit the most inner part of her, I pulled my penis back and started pushing inside her. She closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. The alcohol did not allow me to last long. I squirted my load inside her and fell over her. At the same moment, the newborn started to cry. She pushed me from over her and rushed to attend the baby. I did not have the strength to pull my pants up and I slept on the floor in the same semi-nude position. I didn't know what happened after that.

It must have been dawn when I was shaken up by 'didi'. She was crying loudly and her voice reached my ear.

"Wake up. The doctors are saying Labanya is not responding."

Sunit13
Sunit13
62 Followers
12